Jimin ONESHOTS completed | Ji...

By Minjixwq

These are all of MY Jimin Oneshots and Imagines I made a second version of this compilation. The title says... More

A/N
Phone sex πŸ”ž
Truth or Dare πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
Bet & regret πŸ”ž
Punishment πŸ”ž
Multiple orgasms πŸ”ž
REQUESTS
bdsm πŸ”ž
Sub Jimin πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
Your stepbrother helps you use a vibrator πŸ”ž
Your stepbrother helps you use a vibrator πŸ”ž Part 2
Fuckboy roommate πŸ”ž Part 1
Fuckboy Roommate Part 2 πŸ”ž
When you curse at him πŸ”ž
Cockwarming your boss at a meeting
Cockwarming your boss at a meeting πŸ”ž Part 2
Police Officer Ex πŸ”ž
Cock Ring πŸ”ž
Cock Ring Part 2 πŸ”ž
Hickey prank πŸ”ž
Teacher's pet πŸ”ž
Teacher's Pet PT. 2 πŸ”ž
What did you call me?! πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
THREESOME Part 2 (Longer) πŸ”ž
In the car πŸ”ž
Blowjob πŸ”ž
Me or Him πŸ”ž
Me or Him Pt 2
Not good enough πŸ”ž
My neighbour πŸ”ž
Teach me πŸ”ž
Stranger πŸ”ž
Sorry πŸ”ž
Unusual siblings? πŸ”ž
Mafia's Obsession πŸ”ž
BORED πŸ”ž
Handjob πŸ”ž
Wet Dream πŸ”ž
Babysitter πŸ”ž
THE ONE WITH LUV πŸ”žπŸ”ž
My Cold Boss πŸ”ž
We Meet Again
In love with Popular Boy
Bully - Tutor
Loneliness

Only MineπŸ”ž

9.7K 87 2
By Minjixwq

I was on my phone in my room. Suddenly, I had received a message from my mom saying she'll bring me somewhere and to pack up all of my things. I had no choice but to say yes. Or else, she would get mad. I asked her where we were going, but she didn't reply. She told me to wear some clothes she bought me, saying that she already placed them in my walking closet.

So, I went to check and saw the clothes she bought me. I got changed and wore a black skin tight crop top with long sleeves and some black ripped jeans. "Why does she always buy me black, tight, short clothes?" I asked myself.

When I was done doing my hair, I put on my laced boots and waited for her to come and pick me up. I saw her car while looking thru the windows. I got in the car with my things and played games on my phone. After some time, I was wondering why we still weren't there even after 30 minutes had passed. "Mom, how much longer?" I asked. "In about 10 more minutes sweetie" She replied.

After 10 minutes, she stopped the car at an unfamiliar neighbourhood. "Mom where are we going?" I was so confused. "You will be staying with Mr. Park and his son. Do not complain and act nice towards them" She said while knocking on the door of a house.

A man opened it. "Hello Mrs. Lee we will take good care of your daughter" He said. "Y/n, why don't you talk with Mr. Park's son, Jimin while me and his dad talk for a few minutes" She said. "Jimin. Y/n is here!!" His dad said while calling him down. Jimin came to the door. "Hello, my name is Park Jimin" He said. "Jimin, Mrs. Lee and I will have a talk. Jimin, please show her your room and talk together there." His dad said while giving me a smile. Jimin nodded and I followed him to his room. "What is going on?!" I questioned in my mind.

Mr. Park POV

"Thank you so much for taking care of her." She said. "But, does she know?" I asked her while making sure the door was closed so that Y/n didn't hear. "No, not yet... She has no idea that I am a mafia." She said. "What will I tell her if you leave? Or if she asks questions?" I asked as my eyebrows were almost touching. "Then, tell her... Tell her everything. Who we are, why I'm doing this and so on". We heard someone going down the stairs on the inside of the house. "Leave now!" I whispered so that she wouldn't be seen leaving.

"Mom I-" I saw Y/n open the door and luckily Mrs. Lee managed to leave without being noticed. "Sorry Y/n, she left about a few minutes ago" I said.

Y/n POV

I felt like I was being abandoned. "Oh-Okay" I stuttered. "You can call me dad, because it feels better that way. For Jimin, just call him your brother or by his name" He said while patting my back. I nodded slowly. "Your room is up the stairs right next to Jimin's room. You can start putting in all of your belongings" Mr. Park said.

Then, I went up the stairs to check my room. I was then being messaged by one of my friends, Jungkook. I started replying to his texts as I got up the stairs and into the hallway.

I didn't acknowledge Jimin's presence outside of his room leaning agaist the wall, I was walking past him but he grabbed my phone and held it in his hand while looking at conversations. "Yah! Give it back!" I said. "No!" Jimin said while raising his arm higher so that I had to jump to get my phone. "I s-said give. It. Back!" He started reading my texts.

"From now on, don't talk to other boys" He said while giving me back my phone. I rolled my eyes and went in my room.

When I was done placing things in my new room, I went on my bed and started listening to music. I didn't notice Jimin sitting beside me. "What are you listening to?" He asked. I flinched. "What the-" I then realized it was just him. He snatched my phone out of my hands and looked thru my playlist. He frowned a bit. "What?" I asked. "You like those types of songs?" He asked while handing me back my phone. "Yeah" I replied. "You're more savage than I thought" He said while chuckling a bit.

He then left. After some time, I decided to go and see Jungkook. I told my I guess step dad that I was going to meet with a friend. When I was about to go, someone pinned me against the wall at the house entrance. I soon noticed that Jimin was looking at me up and down while biting his lower lip. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. "Yes. Actually, there is!" He said. "Go change into something different!" He told me. "You can't tell me what to do and not do!!" I said. "Yes I Can, and I will! Because you belong to me!" He shouted back. "You don't own me!!?!" I yelled.

"But I live with you! So like it or not!" He added. I was about to leave the house but he grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?!" He asked. "Why do you care?!?".

"Just answer the fucking question!" He demanded. "I'M GOING TO SEE A FRIEND!" I said. "You mean you're going out with a boy?!!!" He said. "Yes, and there's nothing you can do about it!" I said. "We'll see about that! Wait till you get home! I'm only letting you go this once, but if I see you doing this again! Then, I will make you regret it!" He said while making angrily to his room.

I walked to the park where me and Jungkook were supposed to meet.

"Hey Y/n!" He said while hugging me. "Hey Kookie!" I said.

Jungkook: How are you?

Y/n: I'm great! *Fake smile*

Jungkook: Hmm... That's a lie

Y/n: N-No!

"Y/n, I know you too well. Come on! Tell me, please!" He pouted. I sighed. "I have a step dad and step brother. My step brother's name is Jimin and he controls me. Like, he tells me what to wear, who I can and can't talk to, where I can go and can't and yeah. He says I will regret when I get home." I added.

"I wish I could help you Y/n. But lately, things are getting weirder day by day with your family".

Y/n: I just don't get why this is happening.

"How about we go get some ice cream?" He said while trying to lift the mood. "Okay!"

After an hour together, Jungkook had a call from his dad, asking him to come home because his family was coming over and he forgot.

"Bye Y/n. Good luck!" He said while hugging me before he walked away. "Bye Kookie. Thanks for coming" I said and walked back home.

All of a sudden, I felt little rain drop land on my hand. I didn't have an umbrella, so I had to run in the rain. When I got in the house, I was so wet. I didn't hear anyone in the house. It was so quiet, all of the lights were off. I went up to my room to dry myself off with a towel. As I turned the lights on, I felt someone grabbing my waist and making me fall on the bed.

Then, I saw someone climbing on top of me. "Didn't I tell you to not leave the house?!" As soon as I heard him whisper in my ear, I then realized that the owner of the voice was Park Jimin, he sent shivers down my spine.

He then left the room, leaving me dumbfounded. I felt weird.

After a few minutes of bringing myself back to my senses, I wondered if my step dad was home. So, I decided to ask Jimin.

I knocked on the door of his room.

"J-Jimin?" I said his name while knocking on the door. He didn't answer. I opened the door and saw him half naked. He wasn't answering because he was in the shower. I was about to leave. "What is it?" He asked. "N-Nothing" I turned around facing the door, about to take a step out of the room, but he closed the door. "Just tell me, why were you so desperate to come in?" He asked. "Because I-I wanted t-to know where step dad was" I stuttered. "He's out of town. He had to go for a business trip." He answered. "Oh okay" I said and left the room.

Soon after he came out of his room. "Y/n, wanna watch a movie?" He asked me. "Sure."

"What type?" I asked. "k-drama?" He suggested. "Okay!" I actually love K-dramas, so it was sort of good that we had a few things in common.

When we started the movie, I was on the left side of the couch while he was at the other. Then, there was a sex scene.

Jimin POV

We were watching the movie. Then, the corner of my left eye captured an abrupt movement. I looked at Y/n and saw her using her hands to cover her innocent eyes from looking at the sex scene.

"Is it over?" She asked. "Yeah it's done." I lied to see her reaction. It was just at the middle. She opened her eyes and quickly placed her hands back in the same position. "Y-YOU SAID IT WAS DONE!!" She said. "Why are you so scared of looking?" I asked.

"B-Because I-I'm a very innocent person." She said. "Oh really?!" I moved towards her while looking at her. "What?" She asked as I paused the movie. "Just how innocent are you?"

"Too innocent..." She replied. I just chuckled at her response. "So you're a virgin?" I assumed. "Y-Yeah" She said. I went on top of her while kissing her neck and sucking it. She let out soft moans. "J-Jimin!" She yelled, trying to push me off.

"I'm kidding! Hahah!" I said while giggling at her reaction. I pecked her lips. "HEY!!" She shouted. "What? Don't tell me I stole your first kiss!" I started teasing her. She pouted in a cute way.

When the movie was over, it started to thunder. I went up to my room and went to bed. But then, I felt someone moving my covers and blankets. "Y-Y/n what are you doing here?!" I asked. "I-I'm afraid of the thunder. I don't like sleeping alone when this happens. "Ugh fine. You can sleep here." I said while putting my head back on my pillow.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw Y/n sleeping as I turned around on the bed to face her. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. Then, I saw realized that she wasn't wearing a bra or pants. She wore a long thin white over sized shirt over her black painties. I could see it clearly because her shirt was literally transparent. My eyes stopped at the sight of her ass.

"Damn!.. WTF JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!???" I turned around, coming back to my senses. But, whenever I closed my eyes, I would think about her sexually.

I was so turned on now that I just removed my pants and boxers and pretended like Y/n was doing all of the dirty things in my dream. Without thinking or hesitating, I began moaning her name. "Ugh... Y-Y/n!! Ah!... Ugh!" I moaned in between the words. The dream seemed so realistic.

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of moans coming from right beside me. I looked to my left shoulder and saw Jimin pumping his dick while moaning my name loud and clear. I got turned on slowly. I tapped Jimin's shoulder making him open his eyes as he widened them.

"Y-Y/n I-I c-can explain... I-" I cut him off. "I-It's okay... I-I'll go" I was about to get up but he pulled me on him. "Wh-What are you-"

Jimin: Please, Please let me

Y/n: Wh-What?!

Jimin: Let me have you

Y/n: I-

He kissed me passionately. Then, he grabbed my hips with both of his hands each one hip. Still kissing, he flipped our bodies over making me go underneath him. He started pulling off my shirt, leaving me in my panties. I was a bit nervous.

I started taking off his shirt. But then, I froze as I saw his big dick. "Don't worry, it won't hurt" He said. I felt like I could trust him so I nodded as he began pulling down my panties. We were no longer clothed. He started kissing my boob. Meanwhile, his right hand was squeezing my left breast while his other hand was stroking on my clit.

He sucked on my nipple. I started moaning as I was getting really wet and turned on.

Y/n: J-Jimin!

Jimin: You like that don't you?

I nodded as he started moving down to my pussy. He inserted his tongue inside my pussy making me scream his name. Soon, he inserted two of his fingers and thrusted them in sinc when moving them in and out. I grabbed his hair ad made him go deeper. The deeper he went the closer I was to cumming.

"J-J-JIMIN! I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!!" I screamed. "You will, soon enough... B-But not now."

He said as he was removing his fingers and inserting his huge dick inside me. At first it was a painful start for my first time, but then it turned into pleasure. He started everything with slow thrusts, while giving me some time to adjust. I knew I could trust him at this point because he wasn't hurting me. When I was ready, I smiled at him and he picked up the pace just a little bit.

Y/n: F-Faster!!

Jimin: No problem, baby.

Y/n: Ahh! Fuck!

He went faster.

Jimin: Ahhh!!

Y/n: FUCK!!

Jimin: Ahh Y-Y/n!! Y-You're so tight!!

He made bigger, harder, deeper thrust making him hit my good spot. I started clenching my walls around his dick. It started to twitch just a bit before he came inside me as I came on him. To my surprise it was actually better than what I expected in the first place.

We were both so tired. So we just cuddled.

The next day, I turned around and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. I had a few thoughts about what happened last night. I was so nervous because what would be dad's reaction if we told him. I was so stressed. 

"Wait!!! Why did I even do it last night?!?!!?!... FUCK THIS IS BAD!!" I was going crazy. The question which ran through my brain the most was why I even agreed to lose my virginity to a complete stranger who calls himself my brother or my boyfriend? 

Then, he woke up.

"Yah! Why are you moving around so much in the bed!??!" He asked me.

"I TOTALLY FUCKED UP LAST NIGHT!!!!" I said.

"No, I think you did amazing!" He said with one of his thumbs up.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!" I really needed to put my thoughts together because I was worrying so much about this and he couldn't even care less!!

"Oh" He said while looking at me. "What?" I asked while walking towards him. "W-We d-didn't use umm p-protection, right?" He asked, hoping it wasn't true. "SHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!" I said while falling to the ground with tears in my eyes.

Jimin came running towards me and patted my back. "ShSh it's okay don't worry" He tried to calm me down. "I-I don't kn-know what to do anymore" I said while hugging him tightly.

"You know what... I promise I will make things right!" He said while holding up his pinky.

"Wh-What?" I asked. "I promise everything will be alright!" He said as I hooked my opposite pinky to his. He smiled at me, making me feel better.

Time skip: 2 months later...

Jimin's dad never came back home. We were getting worried. His dad wouldn't pick up the phone or read text messages.

"Jimin I know you're worried but I think we take a break of this for a bit." I suggested.

"How?" He asked me. "Let's go have ice cream!" I said. "Okay!" He said.

Jimin: Y/n wait before ordering the ice cream, I'm being called, I'll be back.

Y/n: Oh okay. I'll just wait here.

Jimin: Okay

He went towards a corner. I was walking in circles until someone immediately grabbed my wrist while pulling me to an alley. "L-Let go of me!!" I yelled. But he didn't let go. "

"Shut up! Or else, I will kill your boyfriend!" The man said. "H-he's Not my fucking Boyfriend!!!" I yelled. "Has anyone ever told how bad of a liar you are? *scoffs*" I didn't say anything.

He pushed me harshly against the wall and started kissing, licking and sucking my neck, leaving hickeys along my neck. I tried my best to not let out a single moan but of course I failed and couldn't hold back.

Jimin POV

I was done with my call and went back to the ice cream shop. I couldn't see Y/n. "Y/n?!...Y/n!?" I couldn't see her anywhere. "J-Jimin" I heard someone muffling my name. "Y/n?!" I ran to the alley beside the shop.

Then, I saw her with some guy. I kicked him and punched his face. I then pushed him making his head but the walls and cause him to faint abruptly.

We went home. I carried her in he house and placed her gently on the couch. "Y/n... Y/n are you okay? Are you hurt???" I asked in a worried way.

She nodded. It looked like she was having a hard time to breath so I had to open up her short a bit. I unbuttoned her shirt. Then, my eyes widened. I felt so bad after seeing the hickeys all over her neck and shoulders that I just hugged her immediately.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I said while hugging her. "J-Jimin?" She opened her eyes. "I'm here." I reassured her. "I-I'm S-Sorry I should've stayed where you told me to be. I-" I cut her off. "No. I should be sorry for going on the call. I-it's just that... N-Nevermind" I said.

"There's something else, right?" She asked while pulling away from the hug.

I looked down. "D-Dad's d-dead." I said.

She was shocked. Even if dad wasn't with her for too long. I knew how she felt because she lost her mom and dad and now her step dad.

I hugged her once more.

"There's something else" I added. "Wh-What?" She asked. "The man who called me, told me that, that... Y-Your mom left because she...She couldn't live this way anymore. Like, she couldn't take care of you B-Because she's a...m-mafia. Look Y/n, you deserved to know this." I said.

"I-I know but... I just... You know what... I'll accept it because I can't do anything about it even if it hurts to get thru it."

"Really!!?" I asked. "Yeah-" she was about to finish her sentence until someone started knocking on the door, harshly.

"Open!!!" The man said. Y/n got up and opened the door.

Y/n POV

I opened the door and my eyes widened.

Y/n: J-Jungkook???

Jk: Hey Y/n... Wait... J-Jimin??!

JM: WTF?!?

___________________

Jungkook and Jimin were enemies back in high school, we never talked ever again.
___________________

Y/n POV

Jk: Why the fuck is he here?!!!

Y/n: What do you mean... Jungkook?

JM: I'm her brother

Jk: Yeah right

Y/n: J-Jungkook Stop!

Jk: Fine! But just so you remember! You're her STEP brother.

JM: So what?!

Jk: So. You aren't anything else to her!

Y/n: JUNGKOOK STOP!

Jk: What if I don't?!!

Jimin glared at Jungkook. "Leave!" I told Jungkook because he made me think about how many people I lost.

"Fine!" He said and left.

Jimin POV

The next day I had a message from an unknown contact, telling me to go meet him outside in the alley.

I went and saw Jungkook.

"So you came" He said. "What do you want." I walked closer to him. "I want you to stop telling Y/n what to do." He said. "Or else what?!" I asked. "Or else I'll kill you myself."

"KNOW FOR A FACT THAT Y/N WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I told. "Why?!. Huh?" He asked. "Do you know how many people she lost!!?.. No. No you don't, because she lost her mom, dad, step dad!" I said.

He punched me and started kicking me. I groaned in pain. I then punched him.

Y/n POV

Jimin left without saying anything. I tried calling but he wouldn't answer.

Then, I tried tracking his phone. It brought me to an alley. I was shocked.

"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP!!! PARK JIMIN!" I yelled. Jimin stopped punching Jungkook. He was covered in so much blood. Jungkook continued kicking and punching Jimin. It broke my heart to see this. I pushed Jungkook off of Jimin and kneeled down so that I could see Jimin.

"Wh-Why Jungkook. Wh-Why w-would you?!!" I shouted. "Y/n I'm-" I slapped him in the face. "Don't talk to me ever again!" I said. I helped Jimin up and he limped so I placed his arm on my shoulder for support.

When we got home, he explained what happened. I was speechless. Jungkook then texted me.

-Over text-

Y/n I'm sorry

Please forgive me

No! Don't talk to me!

Y/n please

I'm sorry

I was forced

F-forced to kill him

Stop trying to find
an excuse!

It's not an excuse

It's the truth

Your mom begged me

To do this

I'm sorry

She only cared about

The money.

Give me some time

"What money?" I asked myself.

I walked to Jimin's room to ask him if there was anything he didn't tell me.

"J-Jimin. What money?" I asked while showing him Jungkook's texts.

"Your mom... She traded you for money. I don't know why but then, I found out her men killed dad because she only wanted the money. Now I guess Jungkook's telling the truth. Because it makes sense that she would ask someone to kill me for her." He said.

"Oh...Okay" I said.

"Y/n" Jimin said. "Y-Yeah?" I asked. "W-Will you um be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I was happy. "Sure!...I guess it's fine since we aren't related" I added. "Yay!" Jimin was so glad.

Jungkook took down the deal with my mom also, me and Jimin moved out of the house so that mom wouldn't be able to harm is if she was planning something. We were also considering if we should still trust Jungkook or not.

Jimin and I were official though and everything was better this way for all three us.

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34.6K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones ^.^ Enjoy! :) Book 2: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pi...
1M 24.8K 119
PLS DON'T READ THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS THEY'RE SO CRINGY BAHDHHXNJS LMAO - β™‘οΈŽ just a place to drop my short story / one shot ideas (highly recommend...
476K 9K 109
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...