Fierce: A Forever Series Book

By silver-shadowss

Book ONE in the Forever Series Raphael doesn't think that him and his brothers will ever be accepted by human... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

2.4K 57 21
By silver-shadowss

**Just a warning for some slight language, nothing too bad though but just a warning that will continue through the entire book.

Also Jasmine is 17 and just starting grade 11. Raph is 17 as well.

"Oh come on Jazz. I'm sure they're fine."

"Yeah they're FINE. But fine isn't good enough. I'm supposed to turn in this assignment on Friday already and I need some good photos," Jasmine groaned as she rested her head on the desk, her black hair flopping down and covering the rest of her face.

"Schools only been in for a week. You're such a drama queen," said an amused Kelly. Jasmine looked up at her laptop screen where Kelly's face smiled down at her.

"I just wish you were here," sighed Jasmine, resting her head on her hands. Kelly's face softened and held up her wrist to show the bracelet she wore with the small green stone embedded in the centre.

"I'm always there," she said and Jasmine lovingly stroked her own matching bracelet that she wore on her wrist.

"But seriously though Kel. What am I going to do? These photos just don't have enough-... life in them."

"Tell you what. I bet if you go out onto your roof with your camera, your ingenious talent will kick in and you'll take a breathtaking picture of the New York City skyline." Jasmine smirked in knowing.

"James is waiting for you isn't he?"

"Yeah," laughed Kelly. "But I'm not kidding Jazz. You're the best photographer I know. I'm sure your photos will be great." Then she lifted her arm and tapped her bracelet once more. "Good friends are like stars," she started with the quote they said every time they talked.

"You don't always see them, but you always know they're there," finished Jasmine with a smile. "I know, Kel."

"Now go take a good photo for me, okay?"

"Only if you tell me all about your date," shot back Jasmine. Kelly smiled and nodded.

"Fine. I'll talk to you later Shutterbug."she said, using the nickname only she was allowed to use.

"Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Jasmine hung up with those last words.

Once the screen went dark, she groaned and put her head in her hands. When she lifted her head, her gaze shifted to a photo in a frame on her desk. She picked it up and looked at the  laughing, dark haired woman in the photo, along with the grinning, blonde man, both with cameras in their hands.

"I wish you were here," she sighed. Her parents had died a few years ago in a mysterious hit and run, leaving the apartment to her since she was an only child, and the family talent of photography running through her veins. Her aunt came over every Saturday for a movie night and Jasmine loved spending time with her since she was pretty much the only family she had left. But-...

No one except Kelly and Jasmine's aunt knew about her parents.

Her dark eyes glanced over to where her camera bag sat on her bed. She sighed and pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail, grabbed her camera bag and a pair of shoes, and escaped through her fire escape to the roof, where the beautiful city lights awaited her.

<<{}>>

"Maybe if you put aside your ego for once and actually listened, we wouldn't be having this conversation again."

"Oh you think you're so high and mighty, huh? Maybe if you weren't such an ass about it and stopped bossing me around, I would listen."

"First, language. Second, I'll stop bossing you around when you are able to set aside your anger and think about what's going on."

"Do you have a six?"

"Go fish. Hey, how much longer do you think they're gonna go at this?" Asked Michaelanglo as he watched his two eldest brothers argue. Donatello half glanced over his glasses towards the two angry brothers as he grabbed another card, before rolling his eyes.

"I don't have enough energy to even care anymore," sighed the genius. Mikey shrugged as he looked at his cards.

"Do you have an eight?"

"How in the shell are you so good at this game?" Groaned Donnie as he threw Mikey another card. Mikey grinned and set aside his pair.

"I'm just that good bruh." He once again glanced over to his arguing brothers who now were moving towards the dojo, their voices getting noticeably louder although they were moving farther away.

"Should we-..."

"Probably," Donnie knew that if they didn't intervene, the explosion would be ten times worse. So he sighed as placed his cards down and stood up, cracking his stiff limbs as he did so and sheathing his folded up bo staff. Mikey hopped up next, following the purple masked turtle towards where the other two were still going at it and nervously spinning his one nunchuck. Donnie crossed his arms unimpressed as Mikey bounced on his heels.

"CHRIST why do you think you're so much better than the rest of us? Ya get made leader and all of a sudden you think you're some almighty God all of a sudden."

"Guys-..." Donnie tried to interrupt.

"I was made leader because I'm actually competent to lead this team."

"Guys-..."

"Well maybe I don't want you to be my leader. What about that? What if I'm better off alone?"

"GUYS!" Donnie finally yelled out.

"What?!" They both turned to their younger brother, both still angry. Donnie glanced at the clock on his phone.

"Seriously? You've been doing this for half an hour. Just shut up for a minute, please," groaned the genius. Leo looked to Raph who ignored him.

"That's almost a new record for length of argument," added Mikey cheerfully. "Your record right now is-..."

"Shut it Mikey," growled Raph and Mikey shut up.

"Raph-..."

"No. I don't want to hear it. I'm done." He put his hands up as he walked away, grabbing his sais and putting them in their holsters.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mikey. Raph kept walking towards the exit.

"Out," was all he said as he disappeared out the door.

<<{}>>

Jasmine pulled her hood over her head as she reached the rooftop. The slight breeze just pushed it back down and she sighed in defeat, opening her camera bag and uncapping the lens to her camera. The city lights were beautiful tonight and she took a moment just to breathe in the calm night air.

"Okay Jazz. Just take a good photo. It's not that hard." She muttered to herself. She kneeled down to get a good angle, put the camera to her eye, and looked through the viewfinder to find a good shot. Jasmine finally found the right angle and took a few photos of the New York night skyline. She sighed happily as she took the camera away from her eye.

Jasmine opened the menu of the camera and clicked the gallery to view the new photos.

But what she saw made her frown. A hulking black shadow showed up in every one of the photos, but in different places as if it had moved around. Jasmine zoomed in on the shadow and squinted. It was large and had something on its back. It kind of looked like a shell. She frowned and stared at it some more. It looked like-...

"A turtle? What the-..." She muttered to herself. She looked up in the direction that she had taken the picture from, just to see a figure on a rooftop not too far away from her. She gasped and stood up fully, watching the figure. She noticed it was watching her as well.

"Shit," she said to herself and turned around to grab her camera bag. When she turned to go down her fire escape, she noticed the figure was no longer on the roof.

"What the hell is going on?" She said out loud. She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Just great. First, you can't even take a damn photo. Now you're going crazy thinking there's a giant turtle standing on a rooftop in the middle of the night."

"What's so crazy about that?" Asked a sort of angry sounding deep voice from behind her. She froze in her spot.

"Well shit."
___________________________

Welcome to chapter one of this new book!!

This is going to be a four or five book series, the Forever series, one for each turtle and their newfound "soulmates" (basically just their person if you know what I mean).

I hope you guys like this new series!! Tell me what you think of the first chapter!!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 190 35
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...
12.4K 297 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...
12.8K 371 29
"Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home" Best rankings: #1 in #donnie ©️ kibutsujiis
41K 757 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...