Injustice and Injustice 2 Ima...

By batmanwife13

Another original book. Requests are closed right now! If it says: Injustice (1), it's Injustice: Gods Amon... More

Injustice (1)-Superman (Evil) x Reader
Injustice (1)-Joker x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (1 or 2)-The Flash x Reader
Injustice (2)-Scarecrow x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader x Superman
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 3
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 4
Injustice (2)-Hal Jordan x Reader
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Blue Beetle x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 5
Injustice (1)-Raven x Reader
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Requested Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Sibling Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (1)-Dick Grayson x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 1
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Reader

Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 3

761 15 1
By batmanwife13

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  After Dad and I made it back, Diana said to him,"Clark, I'd like to speak to Y/N alone. May I?"

  Dad smiled before he said,"You may speak to Y/N. Thank you, Diana."

  Diana smiled at my father until he was no longer in sight.

  All I could do was laugh. It was funny, but it wasn't funny at the same time. After what I saw in my nightmare, I wasn't going to let Diana win. Meaning, I wasn't going to let Diana cause me to become this shy woman who was unable to speak up for herself.

  I said to Diana,"I'm not going anywhere, so you better fix your face before my father comes back."

  Diana chuckled before she said,"I know that this may be hard for you, Y/N, but your father and I will be together very soon. And when that happens, you're going to have to listen to me."

  I shook my head, then I told her,"I don't have to do anything. I certainly don't have to listen to you. You've lost touch with how the world actually works, Diana, and it shows. Do you really believe that you're just going to take my mother's place someday?"

  Diana got in my face as she answered,"You're so lost, Y/N. You're nothing like your father, but I'll be here to help you through your ignorance. And no, I'm not here to take your mother's place, Y/N. I'm here to have my own place at  your father's side."

  As I thought about throwing Diana through a hundred different buildings, I heard,"Diana, get away from her."

  Dad entered the room before he stood in front of me immediately.

  He balled his fists as he said to Diana,"Don't call my daughter ignorant."

  Diana took a step back, seeing the red slowly overtaking my father's blue eyes.

  Diana said,"Clark, she needs to understand that things are going to change very soon. She-"

  Dad said,"Quiet! You don't have the right to speak to my daughter that way. You should go, Diana."

  I held my father's arm as Diana frowned then said,"Kal..."

  Dad said,"Go!"

  Diana stormed out of the room.

  Then, I said to Dad,"Thank you for sticking up for me. I know that you love her."

  Dad kissed my cheek before he said,"It doesn't matter how I feel about Diana, Y/N. I heard what you said earlier. If you two are going to get along, it needs to be without me pushing it so hard. You two need to get along on your own time, but it doesn't seem like she wants to. I see what you're saying now."

  So, I asked him,"Are you going to go after her?"

  Dad shook his head before he answered,"No. I heard everything that she said to you, Y/N."

  I nodded before I said."Right. I forgot that you could hear really well."

  Dad smiled at me, yet I looked him in the eyes as I said to him,"I'd like to talk to you and Damian about my nightmare. I know what's going to happen after I tell both of you about it, but I need to get it out."

  However, I let go of Dad's arm.

  Dad rested his hands on my shoulders as he said to me,"Y/N, I don't want you to-"

  I put my hands over his hands before I said,"Please. As long as you and Damian are there to listen to me, I'll be fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.4K 62
This is based off the animated series (2001)! Includes only founding members. Reader is whatever gender, age (but obviously not underage), height, et...
26.3K 3.2K 50
"When the New God abandons his future, and the Old God merges the Flyer, the Champion, and the Traveler, the war spawned across dimensions will begin...
156K 5.9K 41
||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest protege of Batman said, his voice soft. ...
260K 4.1K 124
This book will have to do with members of the justice league, young justice, and maybe even teen titans.,