Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T H I R T Y E I G H T

8.5K 150 10
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Lando sighed deeply as he finished tying his tie, but it was crooked. He could never do it himself, he always got his mother to do it when he was younger and now he had a fiance to do it for him whenever they were going out anywhere fancy.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he watched Ben getting himself ready in his own tux, a few footballers surrounding him as they all got dressed too. He felt a little left out considering he was the only Formula 1 driver there but he knew Ben and his footballer friends enjoyed having him around.

"Can I come in?" He hears his Monegasque fiance call.

"Yeah yeah, we need some help anyway." Ben responds as the girl opens the door, still dressed in her pyjamas from this morning.

"Oooo, look at all you studs." Teena grins as she shuts the door behind her.

"Why aren't you in your dress yet? We go down in like 15 minutes." Ben asks curiously.

"I can get dressed in 2 minutes, do my makeup in five and my hair is still curly from yesterday so I can do touch-ups in 2 minutes. Calm your horses Benjamin, I have everything in control." Teena shakes her head.

"You haven't when you're in here! Go get dressed you blithering moron." Ben laughs, shooing her away. She shakes her head as she walks over to Lando, the boy grinning down at her as she undoes his tie and redoes it for him without him needing to ask.

"Merci." Lando whispers quietly.

"Je t'aime." She whispers back.

"Dépêche-toi et ne sois pas en retard!" Teena calls out, pecking her boys lips before she leaves the room.

"Did she just say hurry up and don't be late? She's not even dressed yet." Mason shakes his head.

"Mate she's a whizz at getting dressed quickly." Lando replies.

"Think it took her 10 minutes to get dressed for those Autosport Awards you guys went to. She's literally like the Michael Schumacher of getting dressed." Ben jokes, the lads standing around in a circle sorting their corsages out.

Meanwhile, Teena was sitting in her dress in front of a mirror doing her makeup whilst everyone got Silver completely done. They'd even dressed Arlo in a little suit for the wedding, their 2-month-old son had to be involved after Ben insisted, but he would be going home with Ben's parents later on in the evening.

Teena had spent the last few months designing, gathering materials and working her socks off to make Silver's wedding dress at her request. Silver wanted it to be made by Teena after having a meltdown in the wedding dress shop about the fact nothing fit her because she was pregnant. 

The white dress fit perfectly, hugged all the right places, the lace looked delicate and pristine on the bodice and the skirt of the dress and the vale was to die for. Silver got everything she'd ever wanted and more, and she also had Teena standing by her side as her Maid of Honour to top it all off.

Teena was so sure that she'd be walking down the aisle with Mason given that the lads were close, but was surprised to hear that Ben had asked Lando to be his best man. Not because they weren't good friends, because the bond they shared was incredible, but because Ben didn't see Lando all that often given his busy schedule.

"Tee this is gorgeous." Spencer speaks as they all admire Silver. Teena glanced up from the mirror for a brief second before she continued her makeup, making sure the lipgloss wasn't smudged as she finished off and stood up. 

The pink satin material of Teena's dress hit the floor as she finished slipping her heels on, the dress hugging her freckled skin perfectly and she'd been convinced that she and the rest of the bridesmaids had never looked better in any of her homemade dresses. Her 'L' necklace sat perfectly on her chest, her engagement ring sparkling in the rays of sunlight and the various other bracelets and rings doing the same.

She clipped back her curtain bangs to finish off her look, the girl helping Silver with her hair before they were all done. Silver took a deep breath as she looked over all of them, the girl watching Teena pick Arlo up and settle him against her chest as they all got their pictures taken by the photographer.

"Thank you Tee." Silver whispers as all the girls leave the room. 

Ben was already standing and waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle, the groomsmen and the best man standing in the hallway just off to the side waiting for all their ladies to show up. 

"You're gonna do so great, Sil. Deep breath, if you need to spin your engagement ring around on your finger to stop yourself from having a panic attack." Teena whispers to her best friend before kissing her cheek, quickly moving to stand beside Lando with Arlo in her arms.

"You look... wow." Lando leans over to whisper in her ear, linking his arm with hers softly.

"Not to bad yourself Mr Norris, I think I can see which one of you lads is going to be the next James Bond." She whispers back, the couple walking down the aisle listening to the coos of the guests at how cute Arlo looked. She smiled at Ben's mother as she handed Arlo over to her, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek before she moved to stand in her designated place.

Her family had been able to get out to London to watch the wedding, so it meant she got to see them for the first time in over 6 months sitting in the crowd. She sneakily waved at Maddie who waved back like an animal, a few people snickering at how subtle she was trying to be before Silver took her walk down the aisle.

Ben smiled at his soon-to-be wife as she walked beside her father, the footballer trying his hardest not to just start crying his eyes out at how incredible she looked. Teena was so sure they were made for another, like two peas in a pod or like Romeo and Juliet without the strict parents and the death at the end.

Silver handed Teena her bouquet of flowers as she got to the front, giving her a small smile and a nose scrunch to let out some of her excitement before turning to her soon-to-be husband. Lando caught eyes with his fiance as they were looking around, the girl giving him her signature nose scrunch before they concentrated on what was going on in front of them.

Teena had ended up blocking out the majority of their vows because she was admiring Lando and how handsome he looked in his suit (that she picked out for him because he couldn't decide between the ones he'd seen online) and how his curls were sitting perfectly on his head.

"I do." Ben grins.

"And do you, Silver Marie Barnes take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asks.

"I do." Silver responds, moving a bit of her hair out of her face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He responds, the footballer pulling his wife in by the waist and kissing her passionately.

The guests in the seats all cheer along with all the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, everyone more than happy to see the pair of them finally get married after spending the back end of their teen years and the front end of their 20s together.

Teena smiles as they walk off down the aisle together, Lando holding his hand out for his fiance to take so they could follow. She takes it without hesitation, the boy pulling her as close as possible as they follow Silver and Ben down the aisle, the other bridesmaids and groomsmen following suit.

"I'm happy I'm here with you." Teena whispers to him, watching his incredible smile spread on his face as they walk with Silver and Ben to get pictures done.

♡♡♡

Lando beams as he watches Teena tilt her head back in laughter, the girl finding something that he said rather amusing. He watched how her hair fell off of her shoulder perfectly as how she wiped her eyes without taking any of her makeup off, how could someone be so perfect to him?

"How do you even come up with these?" She asks.

"No idea." Lando replies, the two of them falling into a quiet fit of giggles whilst a few people started making speeches. She hid her face in his shoulder as they continued to laugh, both of them trying to make it less obvious that they were cracking up but when Lando let out a loud laugh it caused both of them to start crying with laughter.

"I'm sorry, we're not laughing at your speech Mrs Chilwell." Teena apologises, the girl slapping Lando's shoulder to get him to stop but it just caused both of them to break down in laughter again.

Silver and Ben watched them both and smiled at their silliness, the pair of them having to excuse themselves and exit the room to calm themselves down and let Ben's mother complete her speech without any more interruptions.

"Why is it always weddings that make me cry-laugh?" Teena asks as she watches Lando closely.

Silver and Ben were holding their wedding reception in a rather posh place but it still had a playground for all the children to play on if they got bored, and well, of course Lando and Teena too. 

She watched him as he moved to stand up on one of the merry-go-rounds to attempt to run on it like he did when he was younger, but failed miserably and ended up falling off. He sent Valentina into yet another fit of laughter, the girl having to bed down to stop herself from falling over as he got up and brushed it off like nothing happened.

"I cannot cope with you." She finally speaks through the laughter, coughing a little as she caught her breath.

"Everyone's staring at us." Lando whispers, the girl looking to see everyone looking at them because of how loud they were being outside.

"Oh my goodness." Teena speaks softly, leaning her head against Lando's chest to calm herself right down.

"Did you hurt yourself?" She asks, looking up at him.

"Nope, just scuffed my shoes." Lando pouts, the two of them smiling at each other before they go back inside. Both sat through Silver's father's speech without cracking up and before they knew it, it was Teena's turn to take her speech as Maid of Honour.

"I'm totally unprepared for this." Teena speaks into the microphone she had been given, causing Silver to laugh a little.

"I've known Silver for a good few years now, and if you would've told me back then that she'd be getting married to the guy that abandoned her in my parents' hotel in Monte Carlo after fighting over the food in the mini bar, I would've laughed at you." Teena begins, the girl looking at Silver and Ben as they smile.

"But I stand here today, as maid of honour at my best friends wedding, watching her marry the man I used to think would have a babyface forever and I'm over the moon for you both. I've watched you both grow as a couple and as individuals, watched you birth the cutest son in the world and had the pleasure to watch you both become the best versions of yourselves." Teena continues.

"I love you both so much, I'm more than grateful to have you both in my life. Benjamin, thank you for being there for me when times got tough, you always supplied the ice cream and the films for me and Silver whenever I was upset and I honestly love that you still do that for both of us now despite the fact that neither of us are going through heartbreak." She smiles, looking at Ben who grins brightly at the words she was saying.

"Silver, I couldn't imagine my life without you. I met you when I was 16, I learned so many things from you, I followed my dreams because of you, I left my silly job to be with the love of my life after you convinced me that everything would be okay. I'm lucky to have you as a best friend, a business partner and a sister." She looks at Silver, watching her blonde best friend fan her face so she didn't start crying at the words Teena was speaking.

"Lando and I love you both more than you could imagine. I wish you guys a long and happy marriage filled with love, laughter and more children because if they turn out like Arlo then you are gonna have the best-looking children at the Chelsea grounds." Teena grins.

"To Silver and Ben!" She raises her glass of lemonade, watching everyone raise their glasses and cheering at the words Teena had spoken. Silver shakes her head and gets out of her seat, engulfing Teena in a tight hug as the pair of them sway around a little.

"I love you." Silver whispers.

"I love you too." Teena whispers back. The girls let go of the hug and smiled at each other, Valentina smoothing her dress down as she sat down and looked at Lando, holding the microphone out for him to take so he could do the speech he had been dying to do for ages.

"Uh, hi." Lando beams.

"I know a lot of you are sitting in here wondering 'who is that guy?' and looking at me because I still look like a 10-year-old child. I can assure you I am over 18, don't worry." Lando jokes, earning a few laughs from the crowd.

"I only met Ben and Silver last year. The first time I ever met Silver I was at a race, and I was waiting for this girl to turn up and when she did, she had Silver and her other best friend, Tom, beside her. I thought that Silver was lovely, and a few weeks later I was invited to her home, which is where I met Ben." Lando begins, moving some of his hair out of his face.

"When I looked at Ben and Silver together I thought, well shit, they're like married. Turns out they weren't and I just assumed they were because they acted like it, but hah, here we are on their wedding day huh?" Lando grins, listening to more small laughs being thrown around the room.

"I'm thankful for both of you. Silver, I'm thankful for you because you always know what to say. You give incredible advice, you make everyone smile, you make Valentina laugh herself to tears and you make me do the same. There's only ever been one instance where you shouted at me and I genuinely thought you were about to kill me so I apologised immediately." Lando smiles, biting his lip for a second as he looks at the married couple.

"Ben... well, Ben's my best mate. You've taught me so much, you helped me whenever I didn't know what to do with situations that I'd never experienced before and you somehow managed to put up with me for 4 hours whilst I looked at engagement rings." He speaks softly, looking at Valentina who just smiles at him.

"You guys are perfect for each other, and I only hope that Valentina and I are like you guys in the future." Lando admits, both of them smiling at him and the words he was saying.

"To Silver and Ben!" Lando raises his own glass of lemonade, everyone following suit as they clap at his speech. Ben hugs him softly, thanking him for the kind words before the curly-haired brunette returned to his seat beside Valentina.

"4 hours?" She quirks an eyebrow at him.

"Had to find the perfect one." He grins, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

♡♡♡

"Auntie Teena, can you ask Uncle Lando to dance with me?" Maddie pulls on her Auntie's hand, the small girl looking at her with puppy-dog eyes.

"If you wanna dance with him then you have to ask him yourself bubs." She replies quietly, kissing her cheek before her niece runs away to find Lando.

Lando furrows his eyebrows after feeling someone tug on his hand, the brunette turning around to see Teena's niece standing there with a cheeky grin on her face and her eyes shining bright.

"What can I do for you, Madeleine?" Lando asks, kneeling down to her height.

"Auntie Teena said you have to dance with me." Maddie lies.

"Did she now?" Lando raises an eyebrow, the boy looking at his fiance who was watching them both with a soft look in her eyes.

"Yes." Maddie grins.

"Alright, let's dance at the request of Miss Valentina Blaise." Lando smiles, taking hold of the little girl's hand as she drags him to the dancefloor. 

Teena watches as Lando holds onto her niece's hands, her feet on top of his so it was easier for them to move around considering Maddie had no idea what she was doing, a smile on his face as she spoke all sorts of things to him.

"I like you." Maddie speaks.

"Oh, you do?" Lando furrows his eyebrows at her.

"You make my Auntie Teena happy. I didn't like seeing her upset over that other boy, he was weird. He never paid attention to her as if she was boring or something. I'll tell you something, my Auntie Teena is my best friend, she makes me dresses and always plays with me when she's home." Maddie informs him.

"She's great isn't she?" Lando grins, watching Maddie nod softly.

"Hey Mads, I think your dad wants you." Teena speaks quietly, the little girl looking at her Auntie and nodding.

"Bye!" Maddie waves before running away to get to her father.

"Did he really want her?" Lando asks as he takes hold of Teena's hand, the other resting on her waist.

"Did he hell, I was jealous that my 5-year-old niece was with my boy." She rolls her eyes playfully, giving him a soft smile.

"Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me." Lando admits.

"Why?" She looks at him with wonder.

"Because if I hadn't have met you then you'd be stuck working a boring job at the FIA and I'd be bored, lonely and single. You're the light of my life, Valentina Blaise." Lando sighs softly, watching the smile appear on her face before she leans forward and presses her lips to his softly.

"Ditto." She whispers against his lips.

♡♡♡

Teena sighs softly as she and Lando walk outside into the cool night air, everyone had began leaving around 10 minutes ago considering Ben and Silver left themselves around 15 minutes ago. She wanted nothing more than to go home and get in bed, cuddle with Lando and talk about random things as they fell asleep.

But they had to see everyone off first, being the Maid of Honour and the Best Man came with perks and it also came with disadvantages, and standing in the freezing cold October air waving everyone off was definitely not an advantage.

"I feel like we only ever see you once a year now, Valentina." Adalene admits as her daughter engulfs her in a hug.

"Ah, my deepest apologies but my priorities lie in London nowadays." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears softly.

"I'm glad you guys are happy, mon range. You were right about him and I owe you an apology for thinking he wasn't the person he is." Arthur sighs, looking down at his daughter and her fiance.

"Thanks for keeping my little princess happy, you guys are gonna last a lifetime with those smiles on your faces. But one word of warning, if I ever find out you've hurt her, you'll be in a lot of pain for the foreseeable future." Arthur warns him.

"Dad." Teena groans.

"Alright, alright, but seriously, keep her happy. I don't need to see her in a wreck again because one of your Formula 1 lads has hurt her. Trust me, Lando, I'll ban you from my hotel." Arthur raises an eyebrow at her.

"I'll do no such thing, Mr Blaise, I can assure you." Lando replies.

"C'mon son, you can call me Arthur." He laughs.

"Can you guys please leave? You're the last to go and I'm in desperate need of a bubble bath and some sleep." Teena laughs.

"We'll see you at Christmas, and you too Lando." Adalene grins, kissing her daughter on the cheek before she drags her husband away from the pair of them.

Lando smiles as Teena nestles herself into his side, his arm wrapping around her waist softly as they watch her parents drive away from the wedding reception.

"Shall we go home?" Lando asks.

"I thought you'd never ask." Teena laughs softly, the girl sighing in relief as she goes to walk down the steps.

"Tee." Lando calls her, the girl stopping and turning around to see what he wanted.

"What are you doing?" Teena laughs as he goes down on one knee.

"Pass me your hand a second." Lando says, the girl walking over to him as he takes her hand and slips her engagement ring off of her finger.

"Lando you already proposed silly." She laughs as he takes her hand in his.

"But I didn't get to do it properly." Lando replies.

She shakes her head as she stands in front of them, warm-white fairly lights surrounding the canopy they were under, gorgeous coloured flowers scattered around the place and the photographer sitting in the entrance to the building taking pictures of them both.

"Valentina Aline Noemi Blaise, you are the love of my life, the girl I want to marry, have children with and grow old with, so will you do me the honours of being my wife?" He asks with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Am I allowed to say no?" She jokes, listening to him laugh before he shakes his head.

"Alright, fine, I guess I can marry you." She rolls her eyes playfully, the boy slipping the ring back on her finger before he stands up and kisses her passionately.

"I love you." Lando whispers against her lips, nuzzling his nose against hers.

"I love you more than words can describe." She whispers back, wrapping her arms around his neck softly before he kisses her again.

They were in wonderland, they didn't need anyone else to make them happy, they just needed each other. She needed his goofy smile and funny comments that made her laugh till she cried, and he needed her insane creativity and her beautiful smile to keep himself sane.

The only thing they needed was one another.

And that's all they wanted.

One another, for the rest of their lives.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 4.1K 49
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
219K 4.1K 30
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗢𝗼𝗵, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹...
239K 3K 48
Exactly what the title says Requests are : Closed
67K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?