His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

By FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... More

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~bestie day~
~wedding preparations~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~spooky~
~merry Christmas Aubrey~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
~Family Reunion~
thank you
the new story

~ honeymoon ~

2.4K 55 45
By FanHwa

⚠️mature content⚠️

Lila's outfit

"Welcome to our little place for the next 3 weeks" Jasper said helping Lila off the boat, her feet hitting the sand, her shoes in her hand. "We have are having a honey moon in Greece?" Lila asked look around on the island that they stood on. Jasper swoops Lila up into his arms, walking up to their villa for the time being, opening the door, once Lila was stood, Lila runs and jumps onto the bed, Jasper comes back with the suit cases.

Jasper grabs Lila's legs pulling her to the end of the bed, Lila squeals feeling her ankles getting grabbed, sitting "want to go swimming doll?" Jasper asked, his index finger holding up her chin. "I'm not changing" Lila said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I didn't say that did I doll?" Jasper said pulling away. Lila picks her lips, standing up. "Fine race you to the water" like said rushing past Jasper, running out the large open doors facing the water, pulling off her dress leaving it in the sand, Jasper rushes after her also leaving his clothes in the sand, diving after Lila,both falling into the water in their underwear. Jasper pulls Lila up into his arms, her legs on his hips, arms resting on his shoulders. Jasper's hands resting on Lila's backside.

Lila's hands cup Jasper's cheeks, pulling his face to hers, their lips connecting in the middle. This kiss getting more heated, Jasper's grip on Lila getting tighter, her hands wondering into his hair, tugging at the root, Jasper slowly treds out of the water, walking past their discarded clothes and up back into their villa, stumbling as he got to the bed. Gently lying Lila down, slowly climbing on top of her, their lips finally breaking apart, Jasper's lips trailing kisses along Lila's jaw, under her ear, placing kisses and nipping at her neck, before carrying on down the middle of her arched chest, down the middle of her stomach, kissing his way down to her waist band...

~morning~
Lila sits under the bed covers, the white bed sheets, torn in the middle, lots of the stuffing of the comforter falling out, the comforter held to her chest, Jasper sitting next to her, his hand drawing little circles on her back. "The photos came out great, want to have a look?" Jasper asks sitting up, rather fresh bite marks on his neck and shoulders. Grabbing the thick stack of Polaroid photos from the bedside table. Lila grabs the photos from Jasper's hand. The first picture is of Lila, with Jasper's hand holding her jaw for her to look at the camera, the second Polaroid contains the same as last time but Jasper's thumb sits on Lila's lips.

The next couple of photos contained Jasper's hand wrapped around Lila's neck, the wedding band prominent, another with Jasper's hand on her neck and her hand around his wrist. Another one of Lila's face being pushed into the mattress with her hands behind her back tied with the silk ties they got for Christmas. The final two was Jasper lying down, his face out if shot but her hand in the middle of his chest, the final one was Jasper sat up Lila in his lap his hands cupping Lila's chest.

"Damn" Lila murmurs putting the photos down. Lila rolls onto her stomach. "I'm glad we have more film for this we will have a full album by the time we go back" Lila said passing Jasper the photos. Who looks through them once again. "We should take them later, we can go to the market as the sun is going down" Jasper suggests.

"I think that's a great idea, I'm going to have a shower, you joining?" Lila asks getting out of the bed. Jasper shakes his head softly. "No I think we need to tidy up incase house keeping comes" Jasper said slipping on his pants. Lila laughs walking off to the bathroom. As Lila showers she listens to Jasper hum, as he cleans, Lila walks  out of the bathroom a towel tied around her. "What are we going to do about the bed?" Lila asked as she gets dressed, wearing a yellow and white gingham 2 piece off the shoulder crop top and skirt. "You look beautiful in yellow Mrs.Whitlock. We will have to pay for it though" Jasper said spinning Lila under his arm, her skirt fanning out.

Whilst Jasper has a shower Lila pushes open the large doors letting the fresh air into the room, and grabbing the Polaroid camera that sat in their suitcase. Also grabbing extra film for the camera, Jasper comes out dressed in a yellow shirt and white shorts. Lila gasps "we match!" She squeaks slightly jumping around. Jasper nods laughing at her reaction. Grabbing both of their sunglasses, Jasper walks outside, Lila grabbing towels from the bathroom, getting outside she walks onto the sand, spinning looking for Jasper, finding him sitting on a rock, she walks over placing the towels onto the floor. "Sit on this so you butt doesn't hurt" Lila said patting the towel once she sits down. Jasper sits down, before gently putting Lila glasses on for her, the round black shades low on her nose. As they sit in the sun their skin sparkles "I think I'm going to paddle in the water" Lila said leaving the camera with Jasper. Lila jogs to the water, the water swishing around her ankles, Jasper watches, as Lila kicks the water.

Picking up the camera Jasper, gets Lila into frame, her back to him, snapping the photo, the photo prints out the top, watching as the photo developes between his fingers. After a while Lila comes back the sand sticking to her feet. Sitting back down watching Jasper stare at the photo. "What do you have there?" Lila asked leaning over Jasper's shoulder. "You looked ethereal doll" Jasper said showing Lila the photo, the sun hitting lila in the right way.

"Maybe you should be a photographer when we move to London" Lila mumbles. "You think so?" Jasper asks. Still staring at the photo. Lila nods enthusiastically "have you seen your photos? Jasper they are amazing, like this one is perfect, and the ones from last night was amazing too, you definitely should" Lila said moving to sit in front of Jasper. Her hand resting on his knees. "I'll try it then" Jasper said with a faint smile on his face.

As the sun started setting Lila and Jasper take a bought over to the main land, Lila's white sneakers hitting the cobbled stone streets, Jasper's hand held tightly to Lila's. "It's okay jazz we can do this, we can leave whenever you want okay?" Lila said slowing down. "It's okay doll I can do it" Jasper said with confidence. Both carry on walking, passing by stalls full of fresh herbs and spices. Lila a deep inhale humming at the smell. "I miss cooking so much" Lila murmured.

Walking further into the streets, they walk past, "hey doll, maybe we should buy something to take to London with us" Jasper said facing a small antique market stall. Both walking up to the stall. On the stall was: decorated plates, vases, and jugs. "What do you think about this one doll?" Jasper asks gently picking a jug, the vessel was white with red flowers, thin green leaves and blue borders. Lila looks up from the small collection of vinyls. "That's so cute love" Lila said walking up to him, "what would we use it for, both of us don't drink..." Lila trails off.

Jasper looks down thinking, before looking back up "you can use it to water the plants, hm maybe, as decoration?" Jasper said, still holding the jug with anticipation. "If you want it love you don't need to ask, the place is mine as much as yours" Lila said smiling up at him. The locals watching the pale couple from the corners of their eyes.

"Also doll if you want something just ask I don't mind paying" Jasper said the jug held gently in his arms. "You look adorable jaz with the jug, I feel bad for spending more of your money you're paying for this honeymoon" before Lila could finish Jasper buts in "but doll we have years together you don't have to worry" he said.

Lila faintly nods before looking back at the stall. Lila picks up a pearl necklace that was laid out, she looks up at Jasper, her eyes wide and so was her smile. He nods gently, looking from his wife up to the stall vendor.  "Just these please" Jasper said, once the vendor gives Jasper the total he hands over the money, the items was placed into the bag and handed over to Jasper. "Thank you so much" Lila said before both continuing to walk down the street. As the almost come to an end on the one side of the sides, Lila gasps, walking towards one stall. Jasper trailing not too far behind Lila. Walking up to the stall, be notices all the small baby grows, some with little patterns on, he looks down at Lila, who was holding small shoes.

"Jaz aren't these so cute?" Lila asks spinning around the shoes in her hands, she looks up to him, her once big smile slowly turns downwards. Placing the shoes back down onto the stall, turning her full attention to Jasper. Jasper's eyes murky with venom, his face almost emotionless. Lila grabs his hand pulling him off to the side into an alley. "What's wrong jaz?" Lila whispered. He gently shakes his head, refusing to look at Lila. "How about we go back? We can talk about it there okay?" Lila asked her thumb running over his knuckles. He nods looking back up.

The couple walk back to the boat dock hand in hand, the bag in Lila's hand, the couple walk in a sad and confused silence, sitting on the boat on the way back, Lila watches Jasper careful, once back at the island, Lila opens the door letting themselves in. Jasper walks to the bed, flopping down on his side. Lila sets the bag by the door, instantly gravitating to Jasper. Climbing onto the bed, sitting in front of him.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on love?" Lila asks, her hand resting on his. He looks up at her with a painful emotion in his eyes. "I felt so bad, seeing how you reacted to the baby clothes at the market, I fell so bad that I can't give you that, I can't give you that joy of having your own" he murmurs. Lila lifts his face up so their eyes meet, Lila brushes his hair out of his face before cupping his cheeks. "listen, we didn't choose this life Jaz, but we make do with what we have, just because we can't have our own biological children, doesn't mean we can't have children. I'll be happy in whatever decision we make together, as individuals and as a couple." Lila said her thumbs gently grazing over his cheek bones.

"Okay? So don't worry about children for now, let's enjoy our honeymoon while we have it, have all the fun we can before we go back to our busy lives again, and if we have children who knows when we will have alone time" Lila said as her own eyes fill, a small smile on her lips. Jasper nods a small smile on his.

Lila leans forward kissing the corner of Jasper's lips, before bringing him into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 250 24
❝ It doesn't get better than this ❞ Emmett Cullen female!oc
416K 8.8K 28
"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she only melted for him." {Book One of the...
327K 6.3K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...