Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Lost and Found

9.9K 523 79
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

A small sniffing was filling the empty cave. The short opening of the cave showed a dull yellow light illuminating the cave means someone is inside.

"Pa." A weak voice sounded. Another sniffle and a cry broke out.

"I don't know what to do." A true blood cried out. His mind was a mess, a fucking bog of thoughts in which he keep getting trapped.

From looking at the him, he cannot be called A True Blood, a beast, he looked more like a child a toddler who got lost.

"Pa........ I'm scared." He cried out again and once again dropped his head in the foot of a tomb stone, beside the two fresh white roses.

"You said I'll find peace one day! How far is that day?" The desperation and frustration was not hidden. He felt tired.

"Your Jungkookie is tired Pa, he needs you." Came a voice that can't be recognized as Jungkook's or as True Blood's.

Then silence filled the cave. It's been 4 hours since he is here, ever since he dropped Taehyung in his room and a dispute with Yeonjun he ran out of the house. The air in the house suffocate him.

And just like that crying for 4 hours continues made him drift to sleep while hugging the tomb stone.

My Dear Pa is sleeping here
He loves me just like I love him
I'm his bunny boy.
He is my Papa Alpha.

The tomb stone was not actually a stone, it was a tree log a big piece of wood that was planted at the head of a grave, a muddy grave and these were the words that were being engraved on that wood.

Just like a ten year old Jungkook slept hugging that wood with tear strained face and limp body.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hyung are you okay?" Yeonjun said, he's been waiting for this since yesterday. Jungkook didn't let him even get near to his brother but now Jungkook is gone leaving his brother all alone. He actually hate this mate bond thing. History repeats itself.

"Jun I'm okay. Where is Jennie noona?" Taehyung asked hugging his brother. He felt like the burden he always had was now lifted, he felt light he felt fresh.

"She is down in the living room with Bacon." Yeonjun said unknown of the happiness and sadness his brother felt.

"C-can you help me...... can you take me out there." Taehyung asked clearly knowing that his legs will betray him.

"I promised to protect you that I wasn't able to keep but I'll be your side always hyung. I promise." Yeonjun said helping Taehyung to get up and walk out of the room.

They can hear  everyone laughing and chanting. Taehyung wanted sit with them and talk and laugh. He wants to meet his brother so much, much more than ever.

"B-Bacon." Taehyung called weakly. The said boy turned and looked at him. He couldn't hold himself and ran to hug his brother.

"TaeTae." Beakhyun ran and hugged him. He had thousands of questions when first he saw Taehyung and all these flashes and pain started. The way he felt so close to him meant alot to him but there was always a question there that who is he?

"B-Bacon i missed you." Taehyung cried, Beakhyun can feel his shirt getting soaked with tears. "I knew..... i knew you'll be okay."

"You did?" Beakhyun asked loving the feeling of hugging his family after so long, a family whom he almost forgot.

"I- I did." Taehyung said tightening the hug. He didn't even care who else was sitting there or who else was around them.

"I feel left out, add me in the hug please." Jennie ran and hugged both brothers. The group jolted and added the girl into the hug.

"Thank you." Taehyung asked not so clearly to whom he was thanking.

"Tae why do i feel that you'll start crying again." Jimin said with a chuckle and soon everyone else started laughing again cz Taehyung really started crying again.

"Don't tease my brother shorty." Jennie said and again attached their heads.

"Noona i did not expected this from you." Jimin whined making everyone laugh again.

They broke the hug and Beakhyun made Taehyung sit beside him.

"Where is Grandma?" Taehyung asked looking at Luna as she was there but Grandma was not.

"She is in her room. She was asking for you, she said to see her once you are awake." Luna stood up and walked up to him. "It's good to see you happy. Happiness looks good on you."

"Thank you." He replied. "C-can i go meet her?"

"First spend some time with me then you can go." Beakhyun pulled him and made him sit beside himself.

Taehyung sat there with an unusual wide grin on his face and face glowing with happiness. Even the blind can see how happy he was right now.

"Where is kook?" Yoongi asked coming to the hall. He seamed like he just came from his room and he has frown plastered on his face.

"Might be out there using his far too long tongue." Yeonjun muttered but Taehyung heard that and pinched his arm slightly making him know that he heard that.

"Mom have you seen him?" Yoongi asked again slightly angry that no one gives a shit where his brother is.

"I haven't seen her since last night. When he took Taehyung to his room he didn't come back." Luna said looking at Taehyung hoping he might know cz inside she also was worried for not seeing her son since last night.

"I don't know where is he." Taehyung assured. He looked around and just realized that even V can't take his scent.

"He'll be okay. Maybe Head Alpha sent him for watching the boundaries." Beakhyun said trying to ease the environment.

"He didn't. I just asked Dad and he don't know where is Kook. According to him he himself didn't see Kook since last night." Yoongi replied. "Do anyone gives a single shit about him? About where is he?"

"Calm down Yoongz Jungkook isn't a baby. He'll be okay." Jimin finally said and that earned him a deadly glare from his Alpha. Yoongi surely loves him but he shouldn't talk between brothers. No never Yoongi will never tolerate this.

"Fine." That's all Yoongi said and in the next second he was storming out of the house.

"Where can he be?" Taehyung murmured to himself. Be also want to confirm that if Jungkook is okay or not. He might not show it but he still care for him. Obviously he love him.

"I'll go see Grandma." Taehyung finally excused himself after some time sitting beside his siblings in full distress.

"Yeah sure and I'll make Japchae till than. You two are staying for lunch right." Beakhyun said standing up and looking at Jennie.

"If you guys are okay than we got no problem." She replied.

Taehyung love Japchae, he always did but very few people know about that. He hardly talk about his likes and dislikes to anyone, he is more of a fit in guy. He can adjust just according to the environment and he hardly has demands.

He might be very happy and keeps on jumping but the situation is not to be happy. His mate is no where to be found, he might be in serious trouble. Anything can happen to him and this alone scares him. What will he do without Jungkook. He is the only person whom he can rely on as he is his mate the only person that can comfort him like no one else.

He stood up walking towards the grandma's room. His thoughts were revolving around just one person, his mate.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Head Alpha was standing by the window, hands folded over his chest and lost in thinking.

"I demand a death penalty for Park Bogum."

"I object Alpha."

"Out of all people you knows best what it's like to have a Omega as your mate. Luna is also an Omega will you let this slip if there was Luna in the place of Taehyung?"

"HE IS THE YOUNGEST PRINCE OF LOST DELTA PACK."

Head Alpha huffed. He rubbed his temple and just then he noticed that he had tears in his eyes. He couldn't hold his emotions.

He felt guilty, he felt like the heartless person.

"Seriously my friend i should tell you being an Omega is not easy. I mean i being a man, the Head Alpha always stays worried about what if an Alpha would come and try to claim me. I'm just an Omega a weakling. I have a whole pack on my behalf."

"I'm blessed with another son, a Male Omega just like me. Oh my goodness Min-Jun he is so cute and he has pure purple eyes. I can't tell you how good it feels, I'm...... I'm so happy."

Head Alpha looked out one last time and then walked to the side wall and unlocked the locker. He open it and pulled out an envelope with dusty yellow color. He plopped down on the chair and opened the envelop.

We are attacked, the whole pack is in very bad shape. We are left with few worriers and I don't think I'll make it out. I've had my children out of the pack, find them and protect them Min-Jun, my daughter and the youngest son is out there alone, I'll try and find the middle one he is being taken but please protect them and give them the best they have.

I might have been a bad father Min-Jun but please be a good guardian to them. You are an Alpha, you can protect them and give them the best training. My daughter is tough she is good at defense but my youngest isn't, he is very delicate and weak but he will learn.

I'm counting on you. I hand my best part to you. Don't tell Ant Tae-hee about this she might not cope up with this. Be a strong support to your pack. Much respect and love from your brother Jun.

Kind Regards,
Kim Do-sang

Head Alpha dropped his head on the letter and tears continue to flow from his eyes, tears of guilt.

"I couldn't find them, I couldn't protect them Do-Sang. I failed you. I-I failed you brother." He sobbed.

"They have been in my territory all along and I couldn't find them. The weakest have to suffer the most. The middle was right in my house and your daughter....... She is strong." He dragged his hand over the letter like he can see his friends face in it.

"Your youngest is indeed the innocent bean, I'm sorry brother, I've been.... I've...." Before he can complete his sentence, the ringing of phone interrupted him.

He looked at the caller id and it was Mr. Choi. He signed and picked the call clearly known what the other will say.

"Hello."

"You said you'll protect him....."

"I didn't say that. I said I'll handle but you have to run you mouth...."

"Don't you dare outsmart me Head Alpha. Both of my son are dead because of you. Now keep that in mind, I'll take my revenge from all of you. First of all that Omega and then that son of yours."

"Choi listen to me. You'll keep your hand off of my son and his mate, I don't care what happened to your sons, you could have listen and kept your sons in line but mow keep your mind and hands off of my family."

"Oh so now the slut is your family. You developed a sudden sense of protectiveness over him. In just one night? Funny."

"I don't want to repeat myself, know your limits or else I won't hesitate to send you back to your sons."

"So you have made up your mind. Fine then. Remember, I don't bend infront of anyone, I'll kill you all but first the two of your family. Keep your eyes open, Head Alpha." And before the Head Alpha could reply the line went cold.

"I'll never let anyone hurt my family." He said folding the letter and put it in the envelope and put the envelope back into the locker.

He called Taehyung asking the maid to call Taehyung.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"May i...." Taehyung peeked inside.

"Come in son. Come sit with me." Grandma said closing  the book she was reading and tapped the side of bed to ask him to sit. "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine just a little dizziness and feel like vomiting but this will get better i guess." Taehyung said while sitting beside her.

"Hmm they will. Did you meet your brother?" She asked and Taehyung looked at her in surprise.

"You knew?" He asked.

"I'm your Father's Ant Tae. I'm the family. I knew all along." She said and now Taehyung was more confuse.

"Ant..."

"I got married before you were born. Your noona know me. I'm married to Yoongi's grandfather." She explained.

"Oh you are the..."

"Yea the Hybrid from your family." She completed.

"Did you know Bacon was.... You know brother?"

"No, I'm sorry i just got to know few days back and you had so many problems that I didn't want to worry about that too so...."

"Worry?"

"Yeah, well you know the history so, you were being cursed. Why that I suppose Beakhyun should tell you but for now you just have to know that you got alot of people here. You can rely on anyone." She said.

"I-I know."

"You got a new life."

"I did indeed."

"Inside you." She added and Taehyung was like standing by the shock.

"W-what?" He said scared, of what? He don't know but this just scares him. He having a  baby in this world, No he can't. What he went through he doesn't want another Taehyung.

"You are pregnant sweetie, didn't you feel the change in your scent? And this dizziness is not because of the curse its...."

"This can't be happening no..."

"Sweetie having a kid..."

"Is good but not in this house not with me no."

"Taehyung..."

"It's a result of rape. How can i..... Jungkook forced himself into me."

"Sweetie."

"Please get rid of this. P-please." As much as he hated these words and cursed to even think about it, this has to happen. Jungkook didn't even accept him how is he going to accept the baby.

"Taehyung what are you saying?" Grandma asked shocked listing to Taehyung.

"Please get rid of this baby. I-I don't want..... I don't want this." He wiped the tears only for the new ones to gather in hi eyes.

A knock on the door disturbed them. They turned and found a lady standing by the door.

"Noon grandma."

"Noon sweetie."

"Head Alpha is asking for Taehyung-ssi." Said the lady.

Taehyung looked at grandma and then the lady and walked with her without any words. Right now just worried for his baby. Head Alpha is going to notice the change in his scent.

If Jungkook can't sense is Head Alpha won't.

"I hope."

"Can i come in?" He said as the lady left him at the door. He heard 'come in' and walked inside.

"Come sit Taehyung." Head Alpha said.

"Thank You." He said and sat down.

"How are you now?"

"Better."

"Tae do you know.... I mean do you remember your pack? Your parents?" Head Alpha said hesitantly.

"I do. I mean i was you g but i do remember them." Taehyung replied.

"What do you remember the most about them?"

"I-I miss going for the pack visit with Papa, playing with him..... eating with him, sleeping on his chest and...." Taehyung was already emotional and the past memories were like cherry on the top.

"Do you know any of his friends?" Head Alpha asked having few tears also.

"W-why do you ask? I mean we can go if you don't want us here. I mean i know you hate me but Bacon and Dasik are innocent me and Jun will go if you want." And there he brought this again.

"No, i mean why would i want you..... i mean no I don't want you to go i just.... I just asked." Head Alpha said.

"I know one of them. I don't know the name but Papa said he will find us and will keep us with them. He didn't come though but he was papa's beat friend." Taehyung replied wiping tears not noticing the hurt and tears on other's face.

"I'll keep you with me here and will protect you just like you Papa said. Make yourself at home and you don't need to worry about anything. I'm just like your father. Rely on me Taehyung." Head Alpha said and Taehyung was surely surprised cz ever since he got here that's the first time Head Alpha talk to him politely.

"Thank you. Means alot to me, Papa will be happy too."

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. I'm sorry for not updating but i was having my finals just got free and boomm i uploaded. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
2M 112K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
954K 54.2K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...