The Beauty In Earth

By x-night-travels-x

Sometimes all you gotta do is let someone explain to see the truth. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices jus... More

- 01 -
-02-
-03-
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
- 15-
- 16 -
-18-
-19-
-20-

-17-

43 2 0
By x-night-travels-x

"Now, Can You Please put your clothes on over your bathing suit," He asked. " I don't want to have to kill someone for looking at my girl," He sighed.

    I immediately got butterflies, and blushed.

    I looked up at him and smiled.

Then I went back to the waterfall and put on my clothes.

"Come here, I want to put something on you," He Hinted.

So I walked back over to him and he put his chain On me.

"There that's better, now people can really know you are not for sale," He whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

Then The others came out of the woods.

"Uhh, we are sorry," Conner,Tyler, and Daniella apologized in surprise.

"Maybe we should tell them," Erik whispered.

"Ya probably," I snickered.

"Finally now the whole group knows," Tori rolled her eyes as she sat down on a rock.

So me and Erik explained EVERYTHING to them.

Honestly not being around him made me realize how I felt about him, and I mean he was the one who came to my mind the most too.

-----------------------------------

It has been 5 days, and unfortunately I have to leave In morning.

It's currently dark outside and I'm in bed with Erik as he sleeps.

I let out a loud sigh and sat up.

"What's wrong?" Erik asked.

"Sorry If I woke you up, it's just I have to choose one person to take with me back to Tori's camp and it's stressing me out," I sighed again.

Erik lightly pulled me down to rest my head on his chest with my right arm on his chest and my right leg in between his legs.

"Take me,"Erik suggested as he kissed the top of my head.

I thought about it but maybe a little too much because I was worried how the others would react.

    "I want to meet your dad," He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

    It's official. I'm gonna take Erik with me. He can sleep in the spare bedroom.

Tomorrow is the day Erik meets my dad. Well they've met before but Erik and I would have only been Best friends at that point and we were like 6. So We are just gonna say this is the first time.

    "Please go to sleep," He begged as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter.

    So I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

    "Brea, wake up we have a problem," Tori shouted. She tried to shake me awake but I swatted my arms at her as I was telling her to go away.

It was 6 In the morning, I was in no rush to go back.

    "She was up late last night, so talk to me about the problem," Erik yawned.

    He ran his fingers through my hair and massaged my head.

    "My father asked me to bring Conner home with us, but he only told Brea to bring 1 person along with Conner, but Conner wont come cause he Doesn't want to leave Daniella," Tori explained.

    I was half asleep and just listened to their conversation.

    "Okay so bring Tyler," Erik suggested.

    Tyler and Tori have been hanging out a lot the past week so It was an opportunity for them to get closer, and Erik just gave her that idea to invite Tyler alone.

    "I'm sure Tyler can deal with sleeping on the couch, or he can sleep in my bed and I could sleep with Brea," He justified.

    "Hell no, he can sleep in Tori's house. He is not sleeping in my house," I Addressed.

    Erik and Tori started bursting into laughter as I laid there in bed staring at them.

    "I can figure out a way you guys can get the house alone. I'm sure one of us can convince Dad." Tori laughed.

    I got up and walked over to my suitcase and got dressed.

    I wore some black biker shorts with one of Erik's shirt tied up in a knot. I also wore the chain he gave me when we were kids.

    As I walk back up to Erik he is packing his bags over by where Tori slept facing the opposite direction I'm in.

    This is my opportunity to scare him.

    So I ran up to him and jumped onto his back, but the moment I got onto his back he pulled me off his back and onto my bed pinning me down in seconds. He looked pissed. Like he was gonna kill someone, but as he saw it was me his expression softened and he no longer looked pissed.

    He looked hot.

    " Well, nice to see you too," I smirked.

    He looked me up and down and loosened his grip on my arm, but he didnt let go.

    " Nice shirt," He smirked.

    "Thanks I stole it from some guy I like-" He interrupted me by leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine.

    God he is hot.

    As he pulled away his lips were still only inches away from mine. I wanted him to kiss me again, but we just stayed in the same position staring into each others eyes.

    "The shirt looks better on you anyways,"Erik stated.

Then moved out of the position and continued to pack his suitcase.

I sat up and crossed my arms.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

"No you don't," He replied.

"Shut up," I shouted and bit the inside of my lip as I blushed.

Then Conner walks up to me and Erik holds a piece of paper.

"Hey sis, I'm sorry that I'm not going with you guys, but can you give this to dad?" He asked.

"It's okay lil bro, and ya I can give it to him," I smiled. "But before we leave I want a hug," I said as I stood up and hugged him.

Then as Conner walked away I caught Erik staring at my ass, So I walked away.

Then Tori started walking towards me the moment I stepped out of the ship.

" Okay, so Tyler said he would come, and we are all packed and ready to go, we are just waiting for you and Erik," She blurted really fast. Her face was bloodshot red, like something happened.

"Tyler flirted with you again didn't he," I laughed.

She nodded.

Then the asshole came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her lower waist causing her to blush even more.

He then whispered something in her ear, but I couldn't hear what he said. All I know is that it caused Tori to run off somewheres.

"You better be nice to her," I smirked at him.

He just nodded and ran after her.

After like 30 minutes I walk back up to Erik and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Are you almost ready, we are waiting for you," I mumbled.

    "Love, if you were waiting for me then why did I just have to pack your bag for you because You didn't pack it," He laughed.

Shit, I forgot I had a bag here. I mean I didn't come here with one so I forgot I had one.

"I am so sorry, I forgot I had a bag here for the moment," I apologized.

"It's ok, We are all ready to go now," He said with a smile as he turned around so he was facing me.

"Okayy, But can you come with me to tell Tori and Tyler, They are acting weird," I laughed.

Erik grabbed both of our suitcases and came with me to tell the others that we were ready.

When we found them Tyler was tickling her.

    "Uhhhhhh, we're ready to go," I said awkwardly.

    Erik and I walked out of the tent they were in and started laughing.

    When they came out we said our goodbyes to everyone and began walking.

    Erik and I walked 6 feet behind Tori and Tyler.

    "You scared to meet my father?" I asked him.

    "Meh, Honestly I want to get mad at him for what he put you through, but he's your father and I want him to like me," Erik explained.

    "I'm sure he feels the same way about you," I chuckled.

    Then Erik sighed and went silent, he loosened his grip from my hand.

    Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

    "Hey, don't get like that. Get rid of those thoughts, you are meeting my dad and he's going to like you," I pulled on his arm and made him stop walking so I could put my hands on his face and cheer him up.

    I knew from the silence that what I said hurt him.

    "We are gonna get lost out here if we don't keep walking," Erik laughed.

    "Oh shit," I shouted as we quickly walked closer to Tori and tyler.

    After 6 hours of walking I got tired so Erik Carried me on his back and gave our suitcases to Tori and Tyler.

    Lets just say I pretended to hurt my ankle so they would take my bags.

    "Psst, how are you doing," I whispered in Erik's.

    He smiled and rolled his eyes.

    Fucking adorable.

    "Shut your lazy ass up," He chuckled lightly.

    "You can't make me," I snickered as I stuck my tongue out at him.

    "God, you are so lucky that I am less than an hour away from meeting your father," He Informed.

    My eyes widened and I started to blush, A lot.

    "Oh ya? What would you do if we weren't so close," I smirked, I played it stupid.

    "You don't want to know,"He Admitted.

    I leaned forward so he could see me, then I looked at him and made a mad but also sad face at him, which caused him to start laughing. Ugh his voice was so deep. I love his voice, it's calming to hear.

    Then we stopped causing me to look up.

    We were here.

    Erik put me down, he looked almost scared.

    I walked to the side and slowly slipped my hand into his.

    He turned his head and looked at me which helped him calm down more.

    The gates began to open, so we walked in.

    When Erik saw all of the houses,pools, Basketball courts, Schools, and etc his eyes lit up.

    I smiled at that.

    I love his eyes.

    They are blue with some hazel. Which is rare.

    "Hey, Where's dad," Tori asked her mom.

    " I'm sorry hunny, he's busy again with work,'' Her mom sighed.

    "Emily, When will my father be home?" I asked Tori's mom as I looked to my side and saw that Erik looked relieved but also kinda bummed.

    "He should be back by dinner time," She smiled.

    "Ok great, Can you tell him I'm making dinner at my place tonight and to be here by 6:30?" I asked. " Oh, and don't worry you guys can come too," I smiled politely.

    I wanted Erik to feel special. I know this is important to him since our moms hate each other.

    My mom still loves Erik like he's her own child, but it's not so much the same with his mom. She blames us for the death of her husband, but she doesn't know the truth.

    I let out a loud sigh forgetting who was around.

    "You ok love?" Erik asked, he looked kinda concerned.

    "Ya im fine," I lied. I tried to put on a smile to make it seem more real.

    Erik knew something was wrong, but he just let me keep it to myself.

    Erik and I grabbed our bags from Tori and Tyler, who were walking around the new neighborhood. I showed Erik around quickly, then I brought him back to my place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 8 12
We killed our Happiness in such a young age by loving someone more than us.
112 8 24
When I said that I wanted to be different, of all the ways possible I didn't want it to be this way. I just feel like I am being played by my own wor...
105K 2.6K 65
Some people are born into a home that was made for them, others have to spend years fighting for their place in this world. Charlee spent sixteen ye...
1.1K 409 8
ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ••ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...