Metanoia || P. Jongseong

By pjayniverse

Jay hates her and Jieun hates him back. The constant brawling between the rich troublemaker and the student c... More

Metanoia
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O7
O8
O9
1O
11
12
13
Epilogue
A/N

O6

2.5K 126 33
By pjayniverse

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a loud sound of the bell ringing. Wait what? Bell? Ringing?

There's a heavy thing on the top of my head that's stopping me from moving, what the f— "Jay?!"

I moved away from him realizing the position that we were in just a few seconds ago. I was leaning on his shoulder with his head on top of my head and his arm placed above mine.

The said guy didn't even budged and continued sleeping with his arms on my desk and his head on top of it. The wristwatch that he's always wearing caught my attention, I rolled up the sleeve of his hoodie and saw the time 11 am.

Fuck! I remembered falling asleep whilst listening to our philosophy prof. That means I was asleep for three freaking hours and skipped three of my fridging subject!

I stood up and fixed my things before walking out of the classroom leaving Jay still sleeping. I don't know where I should stay until the lunch is over, I'm just walking around the hallways when I saw Jake and Jungwon.

"Noona, there you are. The dean wants to see you" I nodded my head as an okay sign and was about to walk pass them but Jake spoke.

"Pres, skipping class huh? You didn't attended mathematics" Jake jokingly wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "I fell asleep during philosophy okay and then when I woke up it's already lunch time"

Jungwon gave me a sad pout, "you look really tired, you shouldn't overwork yourself" I just gave him a small smile before nodding again.

"Yeah, he's right. Also have you seen Jay hyung?" Jay, his smell is still lingering in my nose.

"Yeah, he's sleeping in classroom A-300. I should get going now, the dean might turn to a lion and I wouldn't want that" the two stifled a laugh and waved their hands at me before the three of us continued walking in a different direction.

The hallways were really quiet the only sound that can be heard was the sound of my shoes echoing every time I walk.

I pulled my hair out of frustration, it's just everything isn't going well since that day the principal told me about the old dormitory being renovated and the only dorm available was Jay's. I was too prideful and obeyed what Jay said in the student office, I went to my auntie's company to ask if I can borrow money but ended up getting myself arranged for a marriage, I don't want that hence I stayed in the student office for a night and was caught by the dean the next morning.

Late for the student council's meeting and got scolded by the dean, having to forget about my pride to tell Jay that I'd be staying in his dorm, I finished my homeworks in a hurry not having a time to check if the answers were correct, instead of sleeping and resting I spend 12 hours of being wide awake for work, being followed by my auntie's body guard at 5 in the moning. Having Chaemi to cut off our fake relationship, sleeping in class, skipping three classes and woke up at lunch.

This is week is like any other mundane weeks, worst.

"President Kim, I called you to remind few things. Gather everyone with you later and talk. We couldn't look for a driver of the van that you'll use to go to the venue tomorrow, you should be in the venue before 8, the things that you'll be bringing are already in the student office, make sure that everything will be done without chaos or anything" she chimed with her usual strict tone.

Pursing my lips together, I nodded "noted ma'am"

After that I quickly went out of the dean's office. I was now in front of the principal's office because I need to pass by this before completely going to the classrooms in senior building.

I clutched my chest out of shock when the door of the principal's office suddenly bursted open, revealing Mr. Kim our prof in english and a guy that I haven't seen around the campus.

"Oh, President Kim" Mr. Kim called "where are you going?"

"Uhm, in classroom A-305. Why Mr. Kim?" As always, I felt my eyebrows unconsciously raised waiting for the prof's answer

"Well, we have a new student. This is Mr. Yoo" he pointed at the guy and I just nodded "Mr. Yoo this is President Kim" he smiled at me really big and even waved his hand

I already know why he called me earlier and before he can even say anything again, I beat him to it "you want me to show him around?"

Mr. Kim smiled at me "yes, don't worry you are excluded in our short quiz later. I'll leave you two alone now"

With that, he started walking ahead of me and the guy that has a surname that sound really familiar. I watched Mr. Kim's figure fade away before I turned to the guy who's already looking at me.

"Nice to finally see you in person, Jieun" he placed his hand in front of me waiting for me to shake it.

I'm not a friendly person that's for sure, add to it the fact that I'm not really in the mood and that I'm having a bad feeling towards this guy. Say that it was rude for me to reject to shake hands with him but I couldn't care less.

"That's President Kim for you. Let's go" I didn't wait for him to respond to what I said and just proceeded to walk out of the senior building.

I've been talking every time I would see or we would pass by a part of the school that he needs to know and he would just nod or cooed an 'oh'. Well, I prefer it that way than having to start a conversation with him.

We're already on our way back to the senior building for me to show him to his classroom, his schedule at this hour is geography which is the same schedule as Heeseung. The officers knows each other's schedules because there are times that the dean would ask us to do something, knowing each other's schedules made it easier for us to know where they the officers are.

"You don't know me?" The new guy said but based on the tone that he used he was asking.

"Am I supposed to know you?" I asked back.

That's a weird question, you will only ask someone if they don't know you if you know that someone but that someone didn't seemed to recognized you. For all I know, I don't recall meeting someone with the last name 'Yoo' except for one person. That man in my auntie's office.

Wait...what if h— "I'm Yoo Minho, your fiancé. I thought auntie Yena already told you about me"

Yoo...Minho? Fiancé..? Auntie Yena?

I was standing there with a look of disbelief in my face. Out of the school that he can go to, why must it be here?

When he waved his hand in front of me, I let go of the breath that I didn't noticed I was holding. I turned to him making sure that I'm having eye contact with him, as I took a step closer he took a step backwards "listen here Yoo Mino or whatever your name is. I am not your fiancé and don't ever go around this school telling every students that you know me. Do you understand?"

I made sure to emphasize every words that I told him, trying my best to look scary and intimidating in front of him.

Angry? That's an understatement.

My heart feels so heavy, my eyes are getting blurry and my step getting slower. I keep on inhaling and exhaling as I made my way to my classroom only to realize that I don't have classes for the rest of the day.

I was trying my best not to burst out in tears as I made my way to the dorm. I also left a message in the student council's gc.

Power Rangers

Jieun:
Guys, I don't have classes for the rest of the day.

Jieun:
Just send me a message if you need something. Also meet up tomorrow at the office at 7 o'clock sharp. We don't have a driver maybe one of you can drive.

I'm here in the living room of the dorm in a not so good state. I just want to rest for at least an hour before I go to my work and that's what I need for a long time now, rest, physically and mentally.

Laying on the sofa, I stared at the ceiling fighting the urge not to cry.

"Why is life so unfair? Who is she to think that I'm that easy? Who is she to think that she can just sell me away? Why am I even in this world? To be used? To be take advantage of? Why is this happening to me? Fucking why?!" My eyes landed on the empty bottle of water resting on the coffee table, I grabbed it and threw it high in the air only to be hit by it when it fell down, putangina "JUST WHY?!"

The sound of the door clicking open was heard when I finally stayed silent. I don't need to look to whoever it was because I know it was Jay.

The face of Jay blocked my view from the plain white ceiling, with his eyebrows furrowed and his lips slightly pouted.

"Jongseong, do you want to treat me two bottles of soju this weekend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 529 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
4.2K 203 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
24.2K 949 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
My Mistake By Fel

Fanfiction

26.6K 1.3K 29
When Jay, his spouse experienced a terrible incident, Sunghoon was there to help. Jay, however, was only grateful to his first love who returned with...