who made me a non existent pr...

By Author_Rachel

[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illn... More

The ending and the beginning
Who am I??Where am I??
Realization
Determination
The start of my fangirling life
Meeting the emperor!
Pa Pa???
Daddy's little girl
Boating accident
Nightmare
Lippe tea
Lady fairy!
Divine animals
Near the death door
Whitie oppa?
Whitie oppa(2)
Jennette Margarita
Learning swordmanship
Who love daddy more?
Meeting jennette
The starting point of main events
Ijekiel Alpheus
Debut partner
Debutante ball
Debutante Ball (part two)
After the debut
First tea party
Sleeping beauty and her prince
Another tea party
First outing of the palace
Absorbing Lucy!
Absorbing Lucy(part two)
Who made me an animal?
Uncontrollable Mana
Beauty and The beast
Character Information
A gift from ijekiel
Purifying black magic
Practicing Magic
The old dark magician
Birthday present for daddy
The emperor birthday banquet
The Mysterious Cat
Outing with a prince
Fairy forest!
Engagement!
Missing children!
Missing children (part two)
Detective Princess
Detective Princess (part two)
Detetive Princess (part three)
Leaving from Obelian
Faunus Empire
The Culprit
Losing
Unchanging Fate
Forgotten
Unwanted Feeling
Preparation
Preparation (part two)
Runaway Princess
Just a Dream or Memory?
Alpheus Mansion
Meeting the Villain
Alpheus Mansion (Part two)
Returning Home
Crisis
The World Tree
Farewell Letter
The Lost Truth
Welcome Home!
First Love
My New WMMP Fanfic
My Fanfic Ideas

Meeting the male lead; Lucas!

8.1K 340 84
By Author_Rachel

"......." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

It has been a long time since I last dream of my previous life. What a shitty dream. I doesn't feel hurt as much as before but my body still feel heavy. I think I can open my eyes now. How many times has been passed since then?

I open my heavy eyelids and saw red eyes?black hair? Are you perhaps lucas? why did he had to be the person I first saw when I open my eyes? Let's sleep again. I'm sure if I open my eyes again, he'll be disappered.

"What? You are pretending to sleep?  Are you and your sister some kind of sleeping beauty? Do you want a prince too to wake you up?"

Yeah! I want ijekiel, not you. There are many fans of lucas but I'm not one of them. From the first time I read the story, I don't like him. Even I don't know the reason why either. Anyway, you and your sister? Why is this guy talking about athy? Where is athy?

I suddenly sit up and look around. In the room, there is only me and lucas?

"You should be grateful. You own me your life."

Why would my life own to you? I own my life. Anyways,

"Where is athy?"

"Is your sister that precious to you that you are willing to sacrifice your life?"

Of course, athy is precious to me. But sacrifice?my life?for athy? When did I do that?

"What nonsences are you talking?"

"Oh! Your dad is coming."

The huge door opens and reveal daddy, athy and felix.

"Daddy!!"

I try to go down my bed but my legs has no strength? I'm now in the position of sitting on the floor. Huh? Why won't my leg move? In the story, athy only has muscles weak when she wake up but not being able to walk.

"Why are sitting on the floor?"

It's not like I sit because I want to. I just can't stand up. Daddy picks me up and did he just carries me??

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

I shake my head but he still scan throught my whole body. I can't understand his actions. Do you finally understand how lovely? your daughters are?

"I beg your pardon, your majesty but the princess isn't completely heal"

"?????"

Huh? Who is this shiny? pretty? Boy?

"What do you mean she isn't heal yet?"

"It's just as I said, your majesty. Because of the mana twisted her body may suffer from some side effect but it'll be...cough....heal with time..cough"

Why is he acting sick when He isn't that weak? What a total liar.

'Ari are you ok now?'

I suddenly heard athy's voice in my head. Athy is being carried by felix.

'Yes, and what about you?'

'This isn't the time to be worried about me. You actually....'

"Princess!"

But athy's voice was cut off by lily's voice. Lily runs toward me who is being carried by daddy.

"Lily?"

"Princess, for the past months I've thought I might never see you aga......"

"Past months??"

"Yes, you've been asleep for exactly 50 days. We've been worried."

50 days? Who? Me? Not athy?

"What about athy?"

"Princess athanasia woke up after 10 days."

What is this change in story? Is it because of me?

.................

"Consider yourself lucky! When I've arrived, you are already half dead."

What is his additude toward me, a princess? So rude and arrogant. He lied to the people that he has to be alone to heal me but looks at what he is doing. Stealing my chocolate. And he acts like a weak, fragril child in front of the people.

Anyway, when athy and I collasped ,this jerk came and healed us like the story. But why did athy woke after 10 days while I woke after 50 days? What is the cause?

"Mana follows its owner wishes. It seem your mana has high healing properties. So without your knowing, your mana moves on its own to follow your order. It sometimes happen when  you desperately wish for something."

When I asked this moro..i mean lucas, he explained. I thought he wouldn't.

"But when your mana state isn't good and you used mana? It is like suiciding yourself. If it wasn't me, you would have been dead."

Yeah, yeah. Are you explaining me or praising yourself? Do once at a time.
A small white creature enters the room from the opening window and jump onto me.

"Kuu.."

"Ah! My lucy! It has been a while. Are you eating well? My pretty lucy."

"That is the reason why you are......."

"I know, this is my mana form ,right?"

I cut him off as I don't wanna hear. Hearing his voice is also annoying.

"You know? Your sister must've told."

I didn't ask athy but you can mistook at like that. But there is another thing I'm curious about. This dude might know.

"But I didn't touch lucy that much. I only touch raven. The same for athy. So why did our mana run wild?"

"Isn't it obvious? Because you two are twin. Your mana is similar and your body is similar. The mana must've went to the wrong owner. Like while eating, went into the wrong pipe."

Is something like that possible? I haven't read about that. And it isn't obvious at all. So I don't know but I don't want to admit it in front of him.

"And your mana taste somewhat familiar. It's like a juice made of fresh fruits. Where did I taste it before?"

What? Juice? Fresh fruits? My mana?

"Don't look at me like that. I only eat since it's such a waste just to throw it. And your sis is coming."

The door wide opens and the person who enters was....

"Ari, are you ok? Did that guy do something weird to you?"

Athy stomps in and asks me many questions. Yes, Let's do it. Make sure athy won't love lucas. I'm sorry to lucasxathy fan but I won't give my sis to anyone. She is too good for anyone.
I make up my mind and starts acting.

"Athy, he said some strange things about eating my mana and taste!"

Take that you male lead! Haha...

.................

When I came back from the death door after 50 days, there are many things that change. Like how athy and I am living in emerald palace now. Athy would tells days and nights about how strange claude is behaving to her when I was still asleep. I agree. He isn't acting his normal self. Do you finally fall for our cuteness? Even now, he is visiting the emerald palace.

"Daddy? Don't let go of ari, ok?"

I said with a trembling voice. My legs are also shaking. Because of the so call side effects I'm learning how to walk again with claude?? He is holding my hands gently while I am taking...one step...two step... I feel like I went back into my previous body. But I'm also happy. When will I get the chance to get teach how to walk by claude again?

"This is enough for today."

Phew....learning walking is also hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 677 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
33.9K 1.6K 14
After Han jun-seo woke up as Ethan De alger Obelia that is 'Athanasia De Alger Obelia' older brother and Claude De Alger Obelia's first son. That's r...
531K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
6.1K 190 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...