Dnf and Karlnap oneshots <3

By Bugwastak3n

Dnf Karlnap smut and more More

Opening + requests!!!
Lost a bet~
Listen to me~
Cuddles~
Challenge
๐Ÿ“ธPhoto booth๐Ÿ“ธ
๐Ÿ”’Lockdown๐Ÿ”’
๐Ÿ’Œmessage๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’ตmoney๐Ÿ’ต
โœˆ๏ธHere I amโœˆ๏ธ
๐ŸŽฒroll the dice๐ŸŽฒ
๐Ÿš—in the backseat๐Ÿš—
๐Ÿ›ผroller rink๐Ÿ›ผ
โ›ˆstormy nightsโ›ˆ
๐Ÿ„Mushroom Land๐Ÿ„
โญ๏ธStarlightโญ๏ธ
๐ŸžLuck๐Ÿž
๐ŸผPandas๐Ÿผ
๐ŸฉนBandage๐Ÿฉน
๐ŸšฌToxic๐Ÿšฌ
๐Ÿ•ฏCandle light๐Ÿ•ฏ
๐Ÿ“ทSmile๐Ÿ“ธ
๐ŸŽกRide๐ŸŽก
๐ŸŽฐGambol๐ŸŽฐ
๐ŸŒปSunflower Field๐ŸŒป
๐ŸฟMovie Screen๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿ›Hotel Room๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ“Letters๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”’love locked๐Ÿ”’
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅHeart of Flamesโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”‡mute๐Ÿ”‡
๐ŸŽ€Bowtie๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸชžMirror Mirror๐Ÿชž
โ›ฝ๏ธGas pumpโ›ฝ๏ธ
๐ŸฉธBlood Sucker๐Ÿฉธ
โ˜”๏ธUnder the Worldโ˜”๏ธ
๐ŸฟMovie Screen pt2๐Ÿฟ
โšก๏ธFlashโšก๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‚Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸชกNeedle and Thread๐Ÿงต
๐ŸถDog Boy๐Ÿถ
Accidental?
๐ŸŽ‚Happy Birthday pt2๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸšฟShower Sex๐Ÿšฟ
๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธFluffy๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ฉSex๐Ÿ˜ฉ
๐Ÿ’›รฟฤ—ล‚ล‚รตw๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿฅ€Dead rose๐Ÿฅ€
Problematic (1/3)
Lovey dovey
๐Ÿ’™Hold me tight๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿฅต~Fuck me harder~๐Ÿฅต
Sex
No milk???
~Sweet nothings~
Lifetime
Problematic (2/3)
Problematic (3/3)
\\ Drowning Dreams //
Maybe i do...
Yeah-
Locker
ใ€ฐ๏ธlaid backใ€ฐ๏ธ
๐Ÿ•บooga booga๐Ÿ•บ
Kisses in june <3 (1/2)
Kissed in june <3 (2/2)
๐Ÿ˜ˆquiet๐Ÿ˜ˆ
!Bad Dream!
๐Ÿ“ฆmoving๐Ÿ“ฆ
- pretty privilege -
๐Ÿ’žAftercare๐Ÿ’ž
Motor bike
AN (READ)
Teenagers
Car sex
Kidnapped (pt 1.)
Medicine
Hotel room

๐Ÿ“ธDouble shot๐Ÿ“ธ

5.9K 66 32
By Bugwastak3n

Smut

Praise, riding, overstim
—————————————————————————

"DrEammmmmm!"

Dream sighed as he pushed himself off the couch, almost stepping on Patches as he sped down the hall. He glanced at the picture frames that dangled on the wall. He peaked his head around the corner.

"What?" He sighed. George sat on the bed cris cross with his arms crossed with a pout on his face. Dream rolled his eyes as he stepped in.

"What did I say earlier." He said crossing his arms. George did his best to hold back the smile that fought to reveal itself.

"Yeah but-"

"And when I say something it goes."

George huffed turning to the window glaring at the street. Dream chuckled uncrossing his arms and walking to the bed. He groaned as he let himself sink into the bed, sitting there with his arms crossed leaning up against the headboard with one leg hanging off the bed. George felt the bed sink causing him to sink a little. Dream sighed turning his head now looking at George's back. He leaned up tilting his head to look at George's side. He smiled as he leaned forward and began placing slow gentle but sloppy kisses on his neck. George kept staring out the window as his eyes slightly rolled. Lifting his arm as he wrapped it around dream's head resting in his hair. He turned his head letting their lips brush against each other.

The blond leaned in connecting their lips in a sweet and gentle kiss. Dream pulled away leaning back against the headboard. George turned his body and crawled up next to him letting dream wrap his arm around him.

"I can never say no to you can I." Dream sighed as George smiled. The brunet tilted his head up to look at the blond. Dream smiled before leaning in connecting their lips yet again. This kiss felt more heated yet still so gentle. As the kiss got more intense, George lifted himself to straddle dream. He pulled away gasping for air before slamming their lips together again, Dream slid his hands up and down the brits slim body as he began to gently bucked his hips forward.

"Babe I told you we have-"

"P-please~?" George said as he bit his lip staring into the blonds mustard yellow eyes. Dream shook his head as he let his hands take a firm grip on the brunets hips. He slowly guided him forward and backwards. George moaned right in dream's ear sending shivers down his spine. George left tiny sloppy kisses on the youngers jawline and ear.

"You're so irresistible." Dream mumbled before sloppily kissing his neck. George leaned back still rocking his hips as he removed his T-shirt, throwing it on the ground. Out of instinct, dream pampered kisses all over his torso. From his neck to around his bellybutton. George clawed at dream's shoulder signaling him to remove his shirt, in which he did tossing it somewhere in the room.

"a-h- plea-please-" George whined.

"Please what baby?" Dream said as his fingers hooked under the rim of George's sweatpants. George thinned his lips rocking faster.

"ha-"

Dream gripped his waist stopping him. He whined trying to move his hips.

"You know what to say."

George gave up on trying to move his hips as he came to realize it wouldn't work.

"F-fa-"

"Hm?"

George panted as he tried to form a sentence.

"P-please- you know wot I want."

"M..I don't."

George rolled his eyes. He clawed at dream's belt.

"I need words~"

"F-fuck me!"

He cringed at his own words before he felt a looseness on his hips, Dream started unbuckling his belt. The Brit lifted himself giving the blond access to his pants. George slid his sweatpants off as Dream pulled his jeans and boxers off. Following behind, George slid his boxers off. George reached over grabbing the blue lidded bottom out of the nightstand handing it to dream.

"Needy are we?"

"Please~?"

As Dream poured the substance onto his fingers, George continued to grind on his dick. George's head flew back.

"S-so beautiful~" Dream cooed. George didn't stop, he couldn't stop. Dream had to put pressure on his hips to stop him from moving. He let out a whimper.

"Dr-Dream please let m-e m-move~"

Dream shook his head as he teased George's hole with his lube covered fingers. George whined before pushing himself down onto his fingers. Dream chuckled as he watched the brunet bounce on his fingers.

"Really? getting off on my fingers?"

George moaned covering his face in his arm.

"Don't cover your pretty face." Dream said using his other hand to pull George's arm down. George's eyes stayed close, soon feeling satisfied and nodded. Dream pulled his fingers out and grabbed the blue lidded bottle pouring some into his palm and pumping his length. Letting out a few groans before lining up with the brits hole. He looked into the brunets eyes earning a nod. He nodded back and pushed the brunet down half way.

"HmMph~!" George whined, squeezing Dream's shoulders. The blond stopped pushing him down to let him adjust before slamming him all the way down.

"F-Fuck~!" Dream spoke in a low tone almost a whisper as George let out a lewd moan.

"Such a good boy~" Dream whispered in the brits ear. George hummed before he slowly lifted himself and slowly slid back down.

"mm~! I'm a g-good boy~"

Dream lightly chuckled as he started kissing and sucking at his neck.

"F-Feels so g-go~hmph~!"

"So handsome~" Dream whispered. George giggled a bit before he started going a bit faster.

"F-Faste-er~?"

Dream nodded as he tightened his grip on the brits waist preparing for him to go hella fast. George let out whines and moans as he quickened his pace.

"F-Fuck~! HmPhH~! NgHa~!"

"Good boy~ keep going~"

George's head hung low, his hands found their way around the blonds neck, his back was slightly arched, eyes squeezed shut, and his mouth agape.

"Oh, you look so cute~ I could fuck you all day~"

"AhaNGh~ yeAh~? MM~!"

George's breath hitched as dream started forcing George down and thrusting up. Soon enough, he found the spot.

"DrEAM! O~Ho~! Mhm~! Right the-re~!"

Dream chuckled as he continued to thrust up, distracting George by kissing him. George moaned in the kiss as dream inserted his tongue.

"MmPH~!"

Dream pulled back, licking his lips. George looked like he was already in sub space.

"Don't hold back~ you have full permission~" Dream cooed in his ear. With that, George groaned Dream's name as he came, still bouncing to help Dream.

"Oh fffuck~" Dream growled. He let out a grunt as he came inside of George. He quickly pulled out and laid George on his chest. The room was filled with heavy breathing.

"Thank you." George panted out.

"Yeah." Dream panted back. He chuckled before wrapping his arms around George's body and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you."

PLEASE 😭🏃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
125K 3.6K 29
โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Technoblade x oc
37.5K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...
2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...