Boys Next Door

By bxtch_xX

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" "So. . . .no candy?" OR trick or treating goes wrong, but does it?? More

Meet The Cast! 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
✨✨✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:)
Chapter 26
:)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Nacia
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 30

2.1K 113 75
By bxtch_xX

Author P.O.V

A week has passed since Andre called Shawn and told him their decision. The boys are already packed and of course, King is acting like he's going on a long vacation.

"King, why are you still packing?" Andre questions because him and Dom finished packing days ago and  King has been packing almost every day now. He's acting like they're going to stay there permanently.

"Uh, I ain't about to walk around the same house as Trey lookin ugly" King states as if everyone should be aware of that reason.

"You don't pack so much half of those closes you probably won't wear" Andre states rolling his eyes leaning against the door of his friend's room.

"What the fuck are you packing a suit for?" Dom questions letting out a small laugh.

"Date night with Trey at a fancy restaurant" King answers without missing a beat. Andre and Dom make eye contact before they both start cackling at King's answer.

"In that case let me go get my nails done in case Shawn decides to propose" Andre adds on while laughing. King is seriously blowing the stay out of proportion.

"Y'all shut up and leave me alone" King mutters crossing his arms over his chest letting out a small huff.

"We just think you shouldn't pack so much we're not even sure how long we'll be there " Dom states wiping away fake tears.

"And we can always come back to get what we need anything" Andre adds on after Dom. King takes a few moments to think and decides that they're right for once.

"Okay fine I guess you're right" King sighs sadly. It's not like Trey would take him on a stupid date to fancy restaurants. One can only imagine and wish for such a thing.

"Awe don't be sad I'm sure you'll get closer to Trey and make him like you" Andre reassures reading King's mind. King is so funny it's hard not to like him or warn up to him. Andre knows Trey will stop being so cold and mean towards them and King especially as time passes...hopefully.

"It's really hard to dislike let alone hate you, so Trey will come around" Dom adds on as well petting King's head before walking off to open the door for the person who just knocked.

When Dom opens the door he's meant with a gorgeous man who gives him a bright smile.

"Yo I'm Damien imma be your Chauffeur y'all ready to go?" He questions and Dom nods his head at a loss of words because he's so handsome. Why are people involved with the murders and the murders themselves as handsome as they are? Dom will never understand.

"Ight imma be in the car waiting," Damien says before walking off. Damien wasn't mad about taking this job because it didn't involve babysitting the demon child belonging to one of his bosses. He doesn't know why his bosses asked him to safely drive three individuals to their house because they would be staying there for a while. He would ask for a better explanation, but he knows better than to try and get involved in his bosses' personal lives. They don't appreciate people being in their business.

"That's one fine nigga" Dom says quietly watching the man walk away.

"Where?!" King shouts running from his room like his life depends on it. Dom doesn't even know how King was able to hear him say that from such a far distance. King just wants to see this attractive person it's always nice to see good-looking people, so he can always remember to humble himself.

"Just go get your damn bag you'll see him in a minute," Dom says closing the front door. He can't believe King turned into a track star and developed good hearing just like that over a good-looking man.

"Why you gatekeeping a fine nigga lemme see," King says stubbornly trying to look over Dom's shoulder as if he's hiding something behind him.

"You'll see him in a minute now go get your favorite suitcase that you packed," Dom says laughing softly remembering that King packed like 4 bags like they are going to live there forever.

"Fine" King says giving up he then walks off to go pick his favorite suitcase which seems to be hard because Andre and Dom are ready to go while King is still playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe with his suitcases.

"You are it" King finishes but starts over again because the bag looks a little off.

"King I swear if you don't just pick one," Dom says getting ready to smack some sense into King. Andre lets out a sigh hoping this will be King's final decision.

"And you are it" King finishes and grabs the bag happy with the outcome.

"To the fine nigga!" King exclaims marching out of his room suitcase in hand towards the front door. Andre gives Dom a confused look and Dom just rolls his eyes at King's foolery. Andre concludes that King is talking about Trey.

When they leave the house Dom locks it up and King almost trips over his feet when he gets a good look at who Dom was talking about. He's so handsome King knows he should stay loyal to Trey, but it's fuck that nigga at the moment. Andre on the other hand acknowledges the man's good looks and calls it a day. He's not even surprised anymore he's convicted anyone who works for Trey, Jordyn, and Shawn is handsome it's probably a requirement to be good-looking before getting hired. Dom has already seen the guy, so he's not as shocked anymore.

Damien notices eyes on him and looks up from his phone and gives King and Andre a polite smile and nods at them Andre and Dom nod back.

"Are y'all finna put your things in the car?" Dom questions coming up behind his two best friends who seem to be in a trance.

"let me do it it's kinda why my ass is here," Damien says. Without letting Dom, Andre, and King object he starts loading their things up. When Damien starts driving the car he asks if Dom, Andre, and King have any specific music or artists they wanna listen to and makes sure they're comfortable.

I hope this man gets some free head today King thinks mentally after Damien turns on the air conditioning after Andre says something about feeling a little hot. The car ride wasn't even a little awkward because Damien can hold a conversation.

When they get to their destination they're meant with a big beautiful house.

Y'all got me fucked up if you think I'm leaving we 4lifers up in this bitch King thinks mentally cause he'll be damned if he's going to staying in a nice big house and then made to leave. Like what's the point of that?

"Wow" Andre stays out loud.

"Yeah, I said that to the first time I came here" Damien states with a low chuckle. His bosses have good taste in houses. It's almost impossible to not be shocked when you see one of their houses. Good money will do that for you.

"Why is it so big?" Dom questions.

"That's what I'm gonna say" King answers cackling at his Joke while Andre joins in as Dom rolls his eyes. Damien makes a confused face because he's sure the saying is "That's what she said." He just decides that it's an inside joke he won't get unless he asks and he's not about to ask for an explanation.

Damien unloads their bags while Dom scolds Andre and King about how immature they are which manages to get a few laughs out of Damien as he unloads the bags.

When they get to the front of the door Damien is the one to knock and it takes a few seconds, but the door opens revealing Jordyn who is in very comfy-looking clothes.

That don't look like a damn murder King thinks mentally. He doesn't know how he expects murders to dress, but this looks a little too normal.

When King gets a better look he notices Nacia standing beside Jordyn holding onto his hand giving looking at the strangers in front of him curiously. Until his eyes land on Damien then he decides to hide behind Jordyn a little
while glaring at the man who also glares back childishly.

"You got beef wit him too?" King questions because Nacia has a lot of enemies out there.

"Hell yeah, Lil shit tried to kill me" Damien answers in a defensive voice.

"Get over it he don't know any better" Jordyn sighs stepping aside letting them in.

"Nah cause he sure knew how to handle a knife," Damien says walking inside the house, but not before giving Nacia an extra nasty hard glare. This earns him a smack in the back of the head from Jordyn because Nacia gets scared and starts making grabby hands towards Jordyn with a scared look on his face. Despite the smack, Damien still smiles in triumph knowing he got Nacia scared.

"Leave my damn baby alone," Jordyn says picking Nacia up who hides himself away in his chest. Jordyn places multiple kisses on the baby's head until he hears a small giggle come from him then he decides to leave him alone. He knows he'll come out as soon as he wants food.

"Wait I thought that was Trey's baby," Damien says in a confused voice. He honestly doesn't know who the baby daddy but his best guess was Trey he would have never guessed Jordyn would have a child.

"He's my baby as well" Jordyn shrugs as if what he just said made any sense to the other people in the room who simply give each other confused looks. Looks like they're all on the same page when it comes to thinking Trey was the baby daddy.

"Hold up that don't make no sense unless..." Damien starts putting two and two together.

"Since Shawn ain't here to ask you I'll do it for him you in our business...again?" Jordyn questions in Shawn's place with an unimpressed impression. Which manages to make Damien stop his train of thought and go back to minding his business.

"Nope not in your business...again" Damien answers quickly. You do not want to be on Jordyn's bad side especially when he's got two guard dogs that will do anything for him.

"Damn must have been my mistake then," Jordyn says in a calm voice while playing with one of Nacia's braids which doesn't help calm Damien down.

Ugh, I wish I was him...the power he holds Andre and King think mentally being on the same page while watching the exchange between Jordyn and Damien.

"You're scaring him he's just being curious" Dom states coming to Damien's defense. Now if you were in the room with them you would have heard a dramatic gasp that wasn't there, but it was there.

Oh shit! King and Andre think mentally. Dom out here making it his mission to get them kicked out.

Jordyn thinks about Dom's words and he's right Damien is a very curious person, and honestly, sometimes he can't help it. Jordyn has seen it first hand. He doesn't like scaring the people who work for him because that makes it easy for them to go against him, but they just are naturally it's not his fault...okay maybe it is.

The point is Dom is right he really shouldn't add any more fear into Damien but is he gonna say that out loud? god, forbid Jordyn even ignites Shawn is right in a situation or during an argument.

"You're dismissed Damien and thank you" Jordyn decides to say. Damien doesn't wait for another dismissal he wants out of there. After that, there's a few seconds of awkward silence. Jordyn just wants to go back to watching TV with Nacia.

"Wow, the tension in this room" King states with a deep breath, and Andre nods as well agreeing with the statement.

"You ain't finna kill us right?" Andre questions quietly afraid he might offend Jordyn.

Nah, cause that's a really good question Jordyn kinda scary now that I got a closer look King things mentally. At the moment Dom as well thinks Jordyn looks scary now that he's getting a closer look.

Jordyn let out a deep sigh.

THANK YOU FOR GETTING THE BOOK TO 1k VOTES I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!!❤️

An update jaanamaspapwlsdnnfnnfnfnnn.

Not Jordyn scarring them and acting like he ain't want them alive no more ☠️😭

Dom: That's one fine nig-
King: WHERE???!!! 🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️

Trey and Shawn are much easier to handle than Jordyn cause he'll straight up give you a "😐😐😐" while he's actually feeling "😂😭☠️" inside when you tell a good joke he does it with Shawn all the time 😭

The way trying to read books on this app makes me cringe some of y'all should think about the PLOT and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT you're offering or the story ain't going nowhere how you gonna make a whole abusive character and not offer development?? you can't come back from abuse but y'all seem to think you can...it don't be giving what you think it's giving 😭

For those mafia kidnapping stories Miss. Girl shouldn't be flirting with her kidnapped in chapter 2 or after 24 hours of being kidnapped...it don't make sense to me🧍🏾‍♂️On that same note these books become repetitive after a few chapters the only setting being the house they're kept in. Wake up, eat breakfast, act up, get put in my place, get confused about why it turned on said main character, go to bed, repeat. There's nothing wrong with it the plot just don't be going anywhere.

The kidnappers only personality shouldn't be abusing their future significant other...they can be funny and not toxic as well 😭

Cancel the messy bun and blue orbs/eyes/gems I don't know but cancel it please other eye colors and hairstyles exist ☠️

Stop describing the outfits the characters be wearing...please for the love of god...the fits are giving 2010 🧍🏾‍♂️

And last but not least stop making confident characters go to shit after meeting their significant other 😭 

Now I'm not the best writer nor am I implying I'm better (I'm probably worse ), so y'all don't gotta listen to me this is just my take🧍🏾‍♂️

My readers better let me know if my book doing the shit I just listed cause I do try to switch it up but if it ain't workin let me know don't do me dirty and let me continue 😭🏃🏾‍♀️

I just had to say something after trying to read books on here again after a long time.

I only got 3 books in my private library like that's so sad 😭 can't read shit on here on god I'm gonna stick to writing shit for fun cause I be bored  😭☠️

Sorry for the long-ass author's note it's how I communicate with y'all if you haven't already noticed🌚  (Tell me if you don't want them or find them annoying 💀)

Stay safe!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 357 7
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭' 𝐦𝐞.
109K 5.2K 39
❝ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪᴛ ꜰᴀ' ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶". 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.
11 0 10
This is supposed to be scary and mainly about gore. There might be other 'explicit' scenarios. BUT MORE DEATH
165 8 9
What happens when an undercover police falls in love with the Mafia King? Can a woman truly be a successful Mafia gang leader?