Unexpected: Geto x Reader

By lightninglaze

Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heh... More

1: Bleeding Out
2: Run In
3: It's a Date... Kinda
4: Surprises
5: Confessions
6: The Cursed User
7: dessert for dinner
8: ๐Ÿ‹
9: Counterattack
10: Caught
11: The Protector
12: Introductions
13: Zenin's
14: Innocent
15: Interruptions
16: Friendship
17: anotha one ๐Ÿ‹
18: Choices
19: hi is me again
20: Field Trip
21: Coming Home
22: Jealous
23: Baba
24: Promises
25: Visitors
26: Fade Away
27: Choosing Me
28: Regrets
29: Confrontations
30: Closure
31: A Visionary
32: A Step Closer
33: My Flower
34: The Perfect Date
35: Definition
36: Invitation
37: Reunion
38: Some Things Never Change
39: DING DONG
41: pls help im in love lololl
42: Good Morning
43: The Big Day

40: eeeeeeeep

5.5K 276 100
By lightninglaze

**i'm having so much fun writing these chapters. ummm ok y/n & geto are cute affff**

"So this is your apartment," she smiled at me as we walked into my place. "It's just like how I pictured it."

"Clean and organized?" I smiled at her.

She laughed, "Boring."

I couldn't help but to let out a loud laugh. It made sense now why she wanted to make sure she could redecorate if we ever moved in together.

"You think I'm boring!?"

"I mean..." she trailed off, still chuckling to herself as she walked around, looking at the living room and kitchen.

"You can still help me redecorate if you want," I offered, earning a small glance and smirk from her.

"I guess I could help. Someone's gotta take care of this sterile room you copied from a display," she teased. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's right over there."

She was still as incredible as ever. I loved how much I laughed when I was with her. She was just so easy to be around, I always felt like I could really be myself.

I watched as she disappeared behind the closing door and sighed loudly, running my fingers through my hair.

Still, why did I even bring her back here? That did not seem like a smart move on my end... Especially given the fact that I can't think about anything other than getting close to her.

I didn't want her to hate me again. I didn't want to lose her this time.

I smiled as she walked back out. She had pulled her hair up, and she looked just as I had remembered her— radiant.

"So, now what?" she smiled at me as she crossed her arms and leaned up against the counter in the kitchen.

I laughed as I looked at her and shook my head in disbelief.

"What? Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"This is just the last thing I expected to happen today."

And it was true. I wanted this so badly to happen, but I never thought it actually would. Having her here with me felt like a dream.

She laughed along with me, "Yea, you and me both."

"But..." she trailed off. "It's really nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too, Y/n. I've missed you a lot."

She blushed slightly and looked to the ground, "I've missed you too, Suguru."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea, of course," she looked back up at me. I knew I shouldn't do what I was about to do, but I couldn't help myself. I had to know.

"Why haven't you dated anyone? I mean... look at you. We both know you could be with anyone you want."

She sighed, shaking her head a bit, "I don't know, Suguru. I guess I'm just as shitty in relationships as always. Not much has changed there."

"What do you mean?"

"You dated me. You should know," she teased with a smirk. I knew she was just avoiding the question and deflecting it, but I didn't want her to. I wanted to know what was holding her back.

It was selfish and unlikely, but I was hoping I was the reason.

"I don't know, actually. The time I spent with you is still the best time of my life," I answered honestly.

"You shouldn't say things like that," she whispered out, her eyes filling with desperation and even some annoyance.

I slowly walked closer towards her, "Why not? It's the truth."

Her eyes locked onto mine as I stood directly in front of her, pinning her against the counter. I didn't want her to run from this because I knew she felt it too.

"Suguru," she whispered as I leaned my face into hers.

I stopped only inches away from her lips and waited to see what she would do. I slowly put my hand to her face, cupping it gently, and watched as she closed her eyes and nuzzled into my hand.

"I'm gonna kiss you now," I called out softly and the minute that our lips met, a shockwave ran through my body.

We kissed gently a few times before she finally wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening our kisses. I picked her up and sat her on the counter, her legs quickly wrapping around me and pulling me in.

Our tongues smashed against each other as she pulled on my hair and refused to loosen her grip. My hands felt the side of her bare thighs, exploring the soft skin underneath her dress before making their way to her backside.

I felt the soft touch of lace on my finger tips, driving me even more wild. She wasn't holding back either, her mouth moving so ferociously as she kissed me and bit my lip.

It was passionate and frantic. I wanted every inch of her. I never thought I would have her back in my arms, and I didn't want to live another second without her.

I had been feeling so empty like something in my life was missing, and after today it was crystal clear... She is what was missing. We belonged together, and I never felt happier than when I was with her.

"Y/n," I groaned out as she moved her lips across my cheek and jaw then down to my neck. "I love you so much."

She froze completely when I said those words, and even though I meant them, I immediately wished I could take them back. She pushed me away lightly, and tears had already began to form in her eyes.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she muttered to herself as she hopped off the counter.

"Y/n, wait. Can we talk about this?" I tried to grab her hand softly but she instantly retreated from me.

"There is absolutely nothing to talk about. You literally just got out of a long term relationship Suguru. Not to mention, I had to leave my entire life behind because of you."

She was right, but I was so close. I couldn't let her go, "Do you still love me?"

"Please don't ask me that," her voice was ice cold, but her eyes betrayed her.

"Y/n, do you still love me?"

"Has it ever been that fucking simple?"

"Y/n," I held both of her hands softly. "We belong together. I know you feel it too. I'm so ready for this. Please, just let me actually show you this time."

She shook her head but she held tighter onto my hands, "You've never chosen me, Suguru. You've never put me first. And I don't think people ever really change."

"I know you love me too," I inched my way closer to her. "You can't run from that."

I furrowed my eyes as she began to laugh softly. She's laughing... at me?

"Well, I managed to run from it these past 3 years."

"You are the most stubborn person I have ever met," I smiled down at her.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "But why should I believe anything you say?"

I sighed, fair question, but it still hurt, "Can you stay? We can talk about it. I have a lot to tell you."

She chewed on her lip as she stared at me, mulling over my request.

"Please," I added.

"Fine, but I need a drink for this," she pushed past me and went towards the kitchen.

I let out a sigh of relief, rubbing the worry from my eyes. This woman, she is definitely going to keep me on my toes for the rest of our lives.

I turned and laughed as I watched her rummaging through my cabinets for a drink.

"The wine is just below," I pointed out.

"Wine?" she laughed. "For this, I'm going to need something a lot stronger than that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.8K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
1M 39.6K 49
"ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡..." sแด€แด›แดส€แดœ sษดแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด…แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แดแด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…, แด„ส€แดœsสœษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชs แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด‡ษดแด‡ส€ษขส แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด˜แดœส€แด‡ แด…แดœsแด›. "แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแด‡...
112K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
16K 938 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...