The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

De Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 47

670 44 276
De Rubaloshyne

Saritha raised her eyebrows seeing Amaira sitting alone in the kitchen.

" Yen ma inge irruke, Nadiya kude facial poren nu sonne?" Saritha asked making Amaira smile.

" Athukuthaan attai waiting...Thara vum kutitu polam nu irunthe but ava room door open eh panle," she said in a small voice.

" Sorry yen mistake," Pallavi said as she walked into the kitchen. Amaira's eyes widened seeing her shorts and t-shirt. She gave a fake smile to Pallavi who smirked and nod making her blink for a moment.

Pallavi walked towards Saritha and hugged her shoulders grining widely. Saritha smiled and hold her hands tightly. Amaira swallowed her saliva. Her heart thumped making her feel like the elephant in the room.

" Thara yenge ma?" Saritha asked making Pallavi grin. She climbed up the counter while Saritha made a pot of coffee.

" Thoongita aunty...Avalum Tavleen um flight le lam thoongave ille...Athan rendum ippe flat," she said giggling.

" Amma..eh," Revant blinked seeing Pallavi sitting on the counter.

" Ah Revant, née poi oru 3 cartoon mineral water aprom Greek Yogurt and vere yennama venum ?" Saritha asked looking at Pallavi.

" Mineral water mattum pothum aunty and fresh fruits...Ajax and Galen breakfast ke fresh juice thaan kudipanuge matathulam yethum venam," she said looking at Saritha who smiled.

" Kettaile poi vangitu va da, " Saritha said making huff. Revant frowned at Pallavi who raised her perfectly manicured right eyebrow making him purse his lips together before walking away.

Pallavi grinned and took the cup from Saritha. She sipped the coffee and groaned. " 1 year kitte achu...Saritha aunty coffee drink panni," she said smiling widely.

" Ingeye stay paniru...daily coffee kedaikum," Lakshmi said as she walked into the kitchen.

Amaira furrowed her eyebrows looking at Lakshmi's genuine smile.

" Ingeye stay panita...avangaluku family illaya ?" Amaira muttered under her breath.

" Unakum thaan family irruke...née ingaya illaya ?" Lakshmi retorted making Amaira swallow her saliva.

Saritha sighed and shook her head. Pallavi placed the coffee on the counter and jumped down before hugging Lakshmi's back and kissing her cheek.

" Saritha aunty ve yengalodaya kutitu poita pothu...Ithuke yenna patti ma," Pallavi said grinning widely.

" Wait...Thara will go back ?" Amaira asked looking shocked. Pallavi blinked and tilt her head.

" I guess so...nobody talked about coming to India permanently," Pallavi said.

Amaira shook her head and looked at Saritha. " Yenna attai...iva vanthuta yellam OK nu nenaicha...tiripiyum ippidi panra..." she said in a hurt tone.

Lakshmi snorted and shook her head " Ava tiripiyum ponna unake yenna ?" She asked tilting her head.

Pallavi smirked as she looked at the girl. She shook her head and changed the topic of the conversation to Mrs Katerina swiftly diverting Saritha and Lakshmi.

Thara smiled as she walked towards them. Her eyes widened a little seeing Amaira. She gave a small smile and walked towards the girl and hugged her. Amaira pat her back and gave a bland smile making Thara's stomach knot together.

" Yenna achu di?" She asked softly.

Amaira sighed and shook her head. " Onnum ille...ama Naanum Nadiya and Rukmini facial porum...Variya ?" She asked making Thara smile widely.

" Off course!" She squealed making Saritha and Lakshmi smile while Amaira gave a tiny smile.

" Avi...go wake um those two," Thara said making Amaira blink.

" Yaare?" She asked looking at Thara intently.

" Tavleen and Bani thaan...facial polamnu sonne," Thara said tilting her head to the side.

Amaira's nostril flared. " Namma polam nu sonne ! Naa yenaiki achum yennode matta friends kutitu vanturukena namba naalu peyar outing...Yen née matum innum unna pathiya yosikire?" Amaira hissed.

Lakshmi bristled. Pallavi placed a calm hand on Lakshmi and gave a short smile to Saritha. She looked at Thara who blinked before shaking her head.

" Sorry Amaira...naa varele...Ninge lam inthe 3 years kandipa moonu peyar ah poirupingele apidiye ponge," she said and turned around giving a smile to her mother as she opened the fridge.

Amaira stood shocked. She exhaled her breath and shook her head before stalking away. Pallavi exhaled her breath.

" Thara...don't worry Iniki oru naal poruthuko...naliki we will have a session OK?" She said making Thara smiled thankfully as she drank the apple juice straight from the carton.

" Pallavi session inge yepidi ?" Saritha asked in a concerned tone.

Pallavi smiled and looked at Thara who nod her head and excused herself to go and apply a DIY facial. Pallavi waited until Thara walked out from the kitchen before sitting down on the chair.

" Arambathule avaluku rombhe short time le lapse airum. First time it happened was during one of Ajax party. He invited Galen and by default us. So there was this guy who approached her. With all our encouragement she went and dance and was having a good time until it was waltz. Ava avalo panic agi katti odi poi...aprom naanum Ajax um avala thedi...Athode thaan we decided to have a group session among ourselves. Galen, Thara and Tavleen all have issues...even me and Ajax...so nanga yengakulaya rotate panni oru aalu counselor and then others rehab apidi nu senjirukum...Its what actually brought us all closer. During few of the sessions...that's when I found out some things...Yellam minor issues thaan aunty Ana ava manusu rombhe batichiruchu. " Pallavi said making Saritha swallow her sobs.

Pallavi quickly get up and hugged Saritha. " Aiyoo aunty please don't cry...If she knows...she will feel really bad...naa ungaluku awareness kaga thaan solren...please aunty," Pallavi said and rocked Saritha.

Saritha wiped her tears and gave a gummy smile. Lakshmi sighed and pat Saritha's shoulders asking her to sit down.

" Inthe discussion le naanum join panlama ?" Madhav asked holding Ravi. Pallavi chuckled and nod her head.

" Madhav right ? Ava cousins le née thaan ava kude avlo time spend pannathe aalu right?" She asked as Madhav helped Ravi to sit down. He grinned and nod his head.

" I...naa yarukudeyom avalo spend panna maten...Off course I mingle but ivangala matiri avlo close lam ille...I have my own set of friend's..." he said scratching his forehead.

Pallavi smiled widely and nod. " That's healthy to be honest. As I was saying...This girls knew she was in love...actually I won't say love...more like a crush in the beginning...they kind of fuel it you know...avanga pesurathu and kindal panrathu athu yellame...Thara told that ava teenager ah irruka mothu she was obesed ?" Pallavi asked Saritha who nod her head. Pallavi sighed and pat Saritha's arms.

" That's the issue. Avaloda first inferiority complex...her weight...when compared with her cousins...Next her crush with Naveen...this girls you know how teenagers ah...yellam pesi pesi innum avala mana kottai kattavechitanga...unmaiya solanumna Unmaiyana Naveen characteristic avaluku ithu veraikum teriyathu but she did everything with the personnel she had in her mind...that character she build up in her mind with Naveen's face. Plus aunty...this is a little rude Ana naa solli eh aganum...is it OK?" She said biting her lips as she looked at them.

Ravi sighed and nod his head making Pallavi take a deep breath.

" They all know their not related but at the same time family friends who call attai and mama right...Naa thappu solala but Ivangalam inge like unge family kulaya relationships and everything and not to mention how they don't really go out of this clique we'll except for Madhav here. For them it seems like Madhav is the pitiful one when in reality their the ones that should be pitied. This guy Naveen from what she told...it seem that his a type of man that takes decision in whims. His short tempered and he has a complicated complex. Thara blindly ignored that side... Now I am not saying his bad because if he was he would have taken advantage because from what Thara told there was plenty of opportunity...So naa avana 100% fault nu sollamaten athey matiri Thara vum 100% fault ille...She needs outside source. You see aunty friends kude sanda potutu aprom sele friends vanthu sele part of life le they will go away, its the nature of society right ? But if your only circle of friends is your relatives then how ?" Pallavi said making the others nod their head. Lakshmi smiled and hugged Pallavi as the girl informed them that Thara is perfectly fine and it's good to have some talks where they can open their thoughts and minds. She assured them not to think of Thara like some kind of patient.

Ravi sighed and nod his head while Saritha smiled grasping Lakshmi's hands.

" Avi darling...have you done your facial?" Galen asked as he walked inside wearing a short with bare chest.

Pallavi sighed and shook her head seeing the man with the turmeric paste. " Mum...do you have any cucumber slices ?" Galen asked making Saritha chuckle and told him to grab the cucumber from the fridge.

Galen began slicing the cucumber while Pallavi smiled and the elders.

" Athan aunty solre...she needs friends circle outside as well. Cousins kude friendly ah irrukaruthu rombhe right Ana vishayam but at the same time namakunum oru sila friends irrukanum," she said making Ravi sigh and nod.

Pallavi then kissed the ladies cheek and hugged Ravi before walking away with Galen. Tavleen was applying the paste of Bani when she entered with Thara sitting on the bed with the face pack. Galen walked towards Thara and placed the cucumber on her eyes before placing for himself.

Pallavi declined and helped Tavleen apply. The girls and the boy then switched on some musics as they lazed around the bed. Ajax was outside in the hall handling his company issue.

************************************
Bani was helping Tavleen do her hair while Lakshmi was helping Pallavi tie saree. Sithara walked out from her shower and smiled sheepishly. She sat on the edge of the bed and began drying her hair when Saritha entered the room.

" Thara saree katikiriya ille pavadai thavani poduriya ?" Saritha asked making Thara blink.

" Pavadai thavani ah..." Tavleen said looking awe. Saritha chuckled and nod her head. She asked the girl if she would like to wear one. Tavleen looked at Pallavi who smiled and nod. She looked at Saritha shyly making the woman chuckle and showed Tavleen the sets she had.

" Ithu yellame Thara ode but I think it will fit you," Saritha said.

Tavleen grinned and choose a baby blue with gold thavani. Thara looked at Lakshmi who mouthed saree making the girl giggle and nod. Saritha shook her head fondly and showed her a few colours. Thara grinned and choosed a bright yellow with teal border. Bani then shooed Tavleen to Saritha who helped her wear the half saree while Bani applied make up on Thara. The group turned their heads to the door when the door opened and Amaira stepped in.

Her face falters slightly seeing the girls getting ready. She gave a small smile and hand the flowers to Tavleen. Tavleen smiled and gushed over the Jasmines making Amaira snort.

" Ungaluku venama ?" Tavleen asked.

" Yeneke flowers pudikathu," she said making Pallavi smirk.

" what ?" Amaira asked looking at Pallavi.

" Nothing...yellame yepothum iruntha arumai teriyathu..." she said skeptically making Amaira frown.

" Are you mocking me ?" She asked making Saritha frown.

" Yendi ippidi pesure ?" Saritha asked looking sternly at Amaira who swallowed her saliva.

Pallavi sighed and gave a small smile. " Do you know...Athens le Jasmine flowers lam kedaikathu...when we go to temple...we wear plastic flowers on over hair...Jasmine aprom kanagabaram...athuthaan sonne...ilathavangaluku thaan anthe arumai puriyum," Pallavi said.

Amaira looked gobsmacked. She swallowed her saliva and muttered about going down before hurrying away.

" Sorry aunty...yeneke vaai seriyele..." Pallavi muttered making Saritha sigh.

" Athulam onnum ille ma...its true I saw the same thing in Australia during one of the Vinayagar Chaturti..." she smiled as she pinned Tavleen's pallu.

The ladies then got ready with Lakshmi giving some of her jewels to Pallavi and Bani alongside Tavleen, sternly asking them to wear it. Thara and Saritha giggled seeing Pallavi's gobsmacked face as she stared at the nose ring.

" Yenekum athe feel thaan," Saritha said causing the girls to laugh out loud.

The door knocked and peered open. The girl's eyes widened seeing Galen and Ajax wearing a kurta with kurta pants. Tavleen squealed and fanned over the boys while Lakshmi pressed her knuckled on the side of her head thwarting the evil eyes from the boys.

" Your brother was kind enough to lend us," Galen said smirking at Thara who chuckled.

************************************
" Thara baby !" A loud voice shouted attracting a large audience. Thara shook her head and rolled her eyes fondly as she hugged Yashwan who apologised in her ears. Thara smiled and pat his back before detaching herself.

She turned around and introduced her friends to him. Yashwan smiled jovially and shook all their hands. He placed his arms casually on Thara as they walked into the temple. Thara sighed and nudge his hands away giving him a small smile.

" Sorry da...but I don't want any unnecessary attention," she said making Yashwan smiled brightly.

" Very good ra...naakude née athe meek Thara va thaan irrupiyo nu nanchan but Hats off!" He said saluting her.

Bani raised her eyebrows making Yashwan grin and winked at her.

" Naa kude née yum ivala try panre nenaichan," Bani said making Thara roll her eyes while Yashwan chuckled.

" Nope she is my minion...of course ava hot and all but yeneke iva verum oru friend thaan...ithe yaarume purinjaka matranga murugesa," he said making Tavleen snicker.

" Ivalo urumai yedutha yaaruku doubt varathu ?" She asked smiling impishly.

Yahswan grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. Saritha walked towards the girls and told them to follow her to pray first before they lit the lamp.

" Yash née yum variya ?" Thara asked.

" Off course baby...ithu yenna perumaiaya...ille yen kadamai..." he said winking at Thara.

Pallavi and Bani snorted while Tavleen was busy talking to Galen and Ajax as they looked around the sculptures. Yashwan grinned at the men and placed his arms around them as he recreated Vadivelu's temple scene with the two Greeks.

" Aadhira vantungala ?" Saritha asked seeing Aadhira as they made their turn around the temple.

" Hmm vantanga but avanga Patti sammi kumbuthu pesulam soltanga...Ippe thaan ponanga..." she said biting her lips.

Saritha smiled and pat her shoulders. "Yellam nalatha than nadakum, Thara ma, née poi Krishna and aprom Shiva kum vilaku podu," Saritha said.

Thara nod and walked with Pallavi and Bani to the diva counter. Pallavi told them that she wanted to light lamp to Durga amma will Bani said she wanted to light lamp to Murugan. Tavleen and the boys were bust taking photographs of the temple while Yashwan stopped halfway to talk with Rukmini and Amaira.

Thara halted Vajra who ran past her. She asked Vajra to hold one diya lamp and lit up another before walking with him.

" Yennada née ippe yenode valantute," she muttered as the grinning Vajra.

She lit the lamp infront of the Krishna idol and circled it three times before placing it infront of the altar. She stood up and closed her eyes chanting the hymns as she clasped her hands together.

She blushed and smiled sheepishly when an elder lady was looking at her intently. The woman smiled and nod at her making Thara bestow a gentle smile. She turned around and saw Vajra run away with her diya on the floor next to a pillar. She sighed and bend down taking the diya.

" Eh innuma née mudikile ?" Yashwan asked.

" Ille da Krishna ke mudichiten...ippe Shivan ke...ange ponnu parkurangala ? " She asked lighting the lamp.

" Ille...mappilai family le innum sammi kumbuduranga aprom angutu Nadiya ode Patti Thatta vum innum poojai le irrukanga." Yashwan said.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. She walked around the temple towards the altar of Shiva with Yashwan behind her. She circled the diya infront of the Shivlinga and placed it infront of the altar. She nudged the grumbling Yashwan and told him to pray before facing the idol. She smiled at the pundit and took the kumkum.

" Irunge saami...Ivan tiruneer kude vechikartu kasta paduvan," she said taking the prasadam and turning towards the person standing behind her.

Her eyes widened seeing Aaryn Das in his simple white kurthi standing behind her. The man furrowed his eyebrows seeing her finger hoovering infront of his forehead.

" What are you doing ?" He asked making her turn red in embarrassment.

"Ya..Yas.." she stuttered making him knit his eyebrows together.

" Ah ambi unake unge pondati yedutangala," The priest said and turned, walking inside the altar leaving Thara to stutter while Aaryn's face darken.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and shook his head. " Nalla panre ma née," he said in a resigned voice.

" Ille na..." she stammered making him chuckle.

" Ippe naa sammi kumbutennu sonalum...yevenom namba mattan," he muttered making her sigh.

" Ithuke yen ivalo pechu?" She said and applied the thiruneer on his forehead making his eyes go wide.

Thara's own eyes bulged realising what she has done. Her face turned into a deep red as she swallowed her saliva. Aaryn exhaled his breath and pressed his lips together, giving her a soft nod before walking away.

" Eh what happened to you?" Pallavi asked as she placed her hands on Thara's shoulders jerking her out.

" Ama yen face lam bright ah irruke? Your nose is also red," Bani said.

Thara swallowed her saliva. " Aprom solren...Inthe Yash  yennge poitan?" She grumbled.

" Ange mappilai veetle yelarum vantanga nu poitan...Nanga née yenge kannom nu thaan vanthom," Pallavi said.

" Seri vanga pogalam," Bani said and walked ahead of the others.

Thara's eyes widened seeing the elder lady sitting on a chair opposite of her grandparents. The impassive woman's eyes widened slightly as a minuscule smile bloomed on her face.

Lakshmi and Ravi exchanged glances as they saw the woman smiling at Thara who nod and smiled back.

" Sorry oru last minute call," Aaryn said as he walked over. His eyes widened seeing Ravi Raghavendra.

" Sir," he said grinning widely as he walked forward and shook his hands.

"It's been years," Aaryn said as Ravi chuckled and nod his head. Aaryn looked at Anirudh and gave a small smile shaking his hands.

Anirudh then gestured towards Hrishikesh and informed Aaryn that his the bride's father. Aaryn smiled and shook his hands before walking towards the elder woman.

" Aaryn ivangala unake mothele teriyuma ?" The woman asked.

" Ah Patti...avanga daugther ode exhibition namma thaan sponsor pannum," he said in his baritone voice.

Pallavi and Bani raised their eyebrows looking at Thara whose face seem to darken every single second.

Mr and Mrs Achuta walked forward with Mrs Achuta giggling loudly. The old woman exhaled her breath as she gave an irritated glance at her daugther in law.

"Seri yellam iruntha arambikalama ?" The priest asked. The matriarch nod her head and irritatedly told Mrs Achuta to keep quiet.

Aaryn sighed and stood behind his grandmother while his parents sat on the floor opposite of Hrishikesh and Aadhira.

Aaryn smiled seeing his brother walking towards them. He jerked his head at Kishan and pointed towards the space next to their father. The groom nod and sat down. The priest then asked the bride family regarding the bride. Aadhira turned around and motioned Thara to walk forward. She whispered in Thara's ears to bring Nadiya from the other side of the temple. Thara nod and hurried away.

She found Nadiya along Rukmini and Naveen with Revant laughing loudly. She cleared her throat and informed them that the others are waiting for the bride.

Amaira place her hands on Nadiya's shoulders and walked her off with Rukmini beside her. Naveen's face flushed seeing Thara. Revant sighed and exhaled his breath.

" Bambi ?" Ajax called as he strode towards her. Naveen snorted and gave a sharp laugh before flouncing away in the opposite direction. Thara swallowed her saliva and looked at Ajax who was glowering at Naveen.

" His not worth it Ajax," she said softly and hold his arms as they walked towards the crowd. Sithara left his hands when they neared the family.

Ajax smiled brightly as he saw the entire family sitting opposite each other. He whispered to Pallavi who whispered back telling him about the ceremony. Galen and Tavleen walked towards the group. Thara chuckled and explained about the ceremony to Galen while Ajax took photographs.

" Yaaru avanga ?" The elder woman asked while the family waited for Nadiya and Kishan to walk around the temple and get to know each other slightly better.

Aaryn looked at Thara discreetly, a small smile on his lips watching her eyes light up as she playfully mussed her sister's hair while talking with one of the white man.

" Athu yennode pethi ode friends. Ava iniki than Athens le irunthu vantha," Ravi said proudly.

" Oh Sitara!" Mrs Achuta's shrill voice called. The elder woman's eyes widened as she stood up and meet Thara halfway hugging her tightly. Thara gasped and pat her back awkwardly looking pleading at anyone and everyone.

" Pothum di anthe ponne nerichi eh savadiricha pore," the elder woman grumbled.

Mrs Achuta let Thara go and gushed at her throughly ignoring her mother in law as she loudly proclaimed that Thara still has 15 minutes that she owed them. Thara chuckled and nod her head assuring that she would replace that 15 minutes soon.

" Amma this is Thara. Remember my painting of Thalaivar...She is the inspiration," she said in excitement.

" First of all I am your attai not Amma! Next I am pretty sure the girl drew that and you purchased it!" The woman muttered.

Mr Achuta sighed and quietly admonished his mother who huffed. Aaryn placed his hands on his grandmother's shoulder. The elder woman wiped her misty eyes and pat his cheek.

Mrs Acutha off course let go of Thara as soon she spotted Nadiya and Kishan. She gushed and cooed over Nadiya's beauty making the elder lady exhale her breath.

She looked regally at Mr Acutha who nod his head. The man smiled at the family and cleared his throat.

" Yengeluku ponnu um pudichiruku...veetle poi pesi partutu solrom...is it OK?" Mr Acutha asked.

Hrishikesh looked at his parents who nod. He then turned towards Ravi who looked at him and whispered in his ears. Hrishikesh smiled and nod his head.

" Yengalukum apidi thaan...Veetle poi Ponnuke virupama nu kettutu aprom solrom," Hrishikesh said.

The matriarch of the Das family smiled and nod her head. Both the family then stood up. Harish helped Ravi up and hold him with Sandhaya holding Ravi's other arm.

" Leg ke yenna achu ?" The elder woman asked.

Ravi sighed and shook his head. " Grandson soapy ah floor eh vitutu poitan...naanum gavanikala," he said chuckling slightly.

The woman chuckled heartily.

" Yenge veetlayum oru maharani ippidi thaan seivanga...Pavom adikadi Aaryn ke thaan nadakum," the woman said and pat Aaryn's cheek fondly.

The families then said their goodbyes before parting away. The matriarch of Das family smiled and shook Ravi Raghavendra's hands. She glanced around and spot Thara giving her a small acknowledgement. Thara gulped and nod her head making the woman smirk before getting into the car. Aaryn hugged Ravi slightly and nod at Saritha and Anirudh before climbing into the car.

Thara exhaled her breath loudly making Pallavi and Bani raise their eyebrows.

" Unake yennadi achu ?" Pallavi asked.

" Veetule solren," she said making the girl's sigh and nod.

When they all arrived at home, the gang dragged Thara up and sat around her in a circle. Thara sighed and told them what happened.

" Wait..wait you said he had a fiancé?" Ajax asked making her sigh.

" He did three years ago...." she said wringing her hands together.

" I don't get it...why did the priest say your married ?" Galen pouted.

Pallavi and Bani snickered and muttered " Ji ode performance apidi," they said together making Ajax and Galen blink. Pallavi shook her head and assured them its a common misunderstanding.

" So that Naveen guy did something as well?" Galen asked looking at Ajax.

Pallavi exhaled her breath. " I saw him stalking off when I came to find you...Now sorry di...I assumed you were talking to him and that's why you said later..." Pallavi said in soft voice.

Bani rolled her eyes. " I don't get this...What's the coincidences meeting that guy again after three years..." she muttered.

Tavleen munched on a packet of chips. " Sighs...no one truly knows but its like the movies !" She gushed with starry eyes making her sister's snort and roll their eyes.

" Oh come on! Kushi...Vallavan ? Simbhu apply the same thing on Nayan's forehead!" She gushed.

" Lavan ?" Galen asked making Tavleen sigh and opened her smart phone and showed the man.

" Oh shit ! Thara is it like this !"The guys asked at once.

Thara sighed and rubbed her temple.

" Sans the bell ringing and I didn't apply it straight away...actually I don't know what came over me...I wasn't aware of what I was doing until I did...He too was taken by surprise...I think...Oh god I got myself into a another mess...Damm why can't I ever not screw up," she muttered.

Pallavi shook her head. " Eh nothing is messed up! Do not take anything to literally. He didn't mind...he didn't even give you a knowing smirk or anything!

************************************

Last update for tonight ra everyone hopefully you all like it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

40.7K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
66.6K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...