The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 46

621 45 364
By Rubaloshyne

Thara's heart pumped fast as they got down from the plane. Galen blinked at her when she bumped into his back .

" Bambi ?" He asked waving his hands infront of her, jerking her out from her trance.

Thara exhaled her breath and swallowed her saliva. She gave a small smile and shook her head. Pallavi sighed and placed her hands on Thara's shoulders effectively calming her down. Galen smiled and kissed their cheeks before helping Ajax and Tavleen to get the luggage. Bani was already standing with half of their bags.

" What's wrong?" Pallavi asked softly.

" What if naa vantathu yaarukum..." she gasped as Pallavi pinched her cheek stopping her halfway.

" Loosu maari pesune, aranjiruven! For 3 years every 8 months once your parents and Vajra or Anitha comes! And everyone they ask you to come back! Née ange Athens le happy ah irruke nu ore reason ke thaan they leave you and go! Yendi nethu veraikum nalla thaane irunthe!" Pallavi chided her.

Thara smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "Teriyele ka, inge kaalu patta odene...insecurity lam tiripiyum varuthu," she said pointing her fingers together.

" Appe antha kaala odachi soup vechiren, yellam seri airum!" Pallavi said and smacked Thara's forehead making the girl pout and hook her arms with Pallavi as she whined.

Tavleen snickered seeing Pallavi berating Thara, telling her to behave herself. She squeaked and hid behind Bani when Pallavi narrowed her eyes at her. Ajax smirked and ruffled Tavleen's hair making the girl grumble.

The group then attracted many taxi drivers and tourist guides who scrambled towards Ajax and Galen trying ton entice them into following their tour. Bani exhaled her breath and hold Galen's arms while Tavleen hooked herself with Ajax.

" Nanga inge tour ke varale...Family meet panna vanturukom," Bani said and dragged Galen with the others walking away.

Thara then spotted the yellow car on the other side of the road. She squealed and waved wildly as a man climbed out of the car.

Thara rushed towards the man and leaped on his arms laughing loudly as the man twirled her around. Thara hugged Madhav tightly as the man smiled and pat her back.

She grinned widely and motioned to the others. Madhav smiled and shook their hands before and gestured for them to enter his car.

" Half of you can enter my car and the other half you can follow in this Uber.I booked it straight to home," he said smiling widely.

Galen then smirked and told Thara that he alongside Ajax with follow her. Pallavi smacked his forehead and narrowed her eyes at him.

" The girls will follow Thara's cousin while we three use the Uber, Come Galen!" She said and walked away with the dejected Galen who was whining about how Pallavi stop him from having fun. Ajax rolled his eyes and silently followed the bickering pair.

Madhav smiled amusedly at Thara who shook her head. He climbed into the driver seat with Thara next to him and the girls behind. The luggages were placed in the Uber along the other three.

" Chitappa yen varale ?" Thara asked making Madhav to falter slightly.  He gave an amicable smile as he looked straight ahead.

" Solren Ana panic agathe...Thatta nethu bathroom le irunthu valiki viluntutaru," Madhav said.

Thara gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes grew wide and became shiny as she looked at him.

" Hey hey...athulam onnum periya kayam ille...Née ippeve panic agathe..." Madhav said making Thara exhale her breath loudly.

" Yepidi da valiki viluntaru!" Thara asked making Madhav sigh.

" Minirudh thaan...Ji avaru bathroom le heater varale nu thatta Patti bathroom ke poitu orey kondadatum...Thatta vaganikile athan," Madhav said shaking his head while Thara huffed.

" Minirudh ?" Tavleen asked making Madhav to glance at her from the review mirror. The man gave a smile and looked at Thara who rolled her eyes.

" Vajra," she said turning behind to look at the girls who nod.

" You all call him minirudh ?" Tavleen asked in a surprised tone.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. " Sometimes, his the only one who looks exactly like appa so the guys tease sometimes," she said making Bani nod her head while Tavleen grinned.

Thara swallowed her saliva as the car turned around the corner. Her heart started beating loudly as she saw the cars parked on the driveway. Madhav frowned as he glanced at Thara. He placed his hands on Thara and smiled at her.

" Hey its fine...Everyone will be happy to see you," Madhav said.

Bani reached forward and pressed her hands on Thara's shoulders, calming her down slightly.

" Thara calm down, everything is fine...we are all here," she said giving Thara a smile.

Tavleen nod her head. " Yes Thara ka if not Pallavi ka ungele soup vechiruvanga," she said in an earnest tone.

Madhav pressed his lips together as he tried to control his laugther hearing the girls serious tone. Bani chuckled and pat Thara's shoulder as the girl smiled at Bani.

Thara exhaled breath loudly as the car stopped in front of the house. Bani and Tavleen got out with Madhav while the other three came out from the Uber. Bani sighed seeing Thara still sitting inside the car.

Pallavi and Galen frowned seeing Bani jerking her head towards Madhav's car while Madhav furrowed his eyebrows looking worriedly.

" She's freaking out," Bani said to Pallavi who sighed and nod her head.

Galen and Pallavi walked towards the car and opened it. Galen smiled at Thara while Pallavi extend her hands to the girl. Thara swallowed her saliva and placed her hands on Pallavi's and got up.

"What's wrong ?" Pallavi asked making Thara sigh.

" That jeep...It belongs to him..." Thara said making Madhav cursed out.

" Sorry Thara...I didn't know that he is here," he looked worriedly.

Pallavi shook her head. " Look at me," she said holding her face. Thara's heartbeat returned slightly normal. She looked around and saw her gangs faces smiling at her.

" Are you feeling better now ?" Pallavi asked looking into her eyes. Thara smiled and nod her head.

" I don't know what got over me," she said with a nervous smile. Galen chuckled and kissed her cheek.

" Come hold my hands, let's shock them," he said cackling. Pallavi chuckled while Ajax rolled his eyes and smacked Galen's head.

Thara smiled and clutched his hands as they began walking. Madhav lead the group with Bani and Tavleen walking next to him holding their luggages, Thara and Galen and finally Pallavi and Ajax with rest of the lugagges.

Madhav exhaled his breath and turned around giving a wide smile to Thara before stepping into the house and clearing his throat.

Thara's eyes widened seeing Ravi sitting on the couch with cast on his legs. She forgot about her own insecurity and gasped rushing towards Ravi. Her eyes focused solely on Ravi as she kneeled down next to him hugging his chest tightly.

Pallavi and Galen smiled widely as the exchanged glance. Bani exhaled her breath while Tavleen held her sister's hands as she smiled watching Thara's emotional reunion with Ravi.

The others in the family was stunned seeing Thara. Harish blinked his eyes and glanced at Revant who looked like he saw a ghost.

Nelson and Anirudh who was walking out of the study stopped short seeing Thara. Anirudh's eyes widened while Nelson's eyes bulged out.

" Thata...THARA?" Amaira shouted as she stopped midway in the staircase.

Sithara Ravichander stood up and smiled softly. Her eyes turned towards Anirudh making her smile widened. She ran towards her father and hugged him tightly inhaling his scent. Anirudh smiled widely as he hugged her tightly patting her back. She smiled and kissed her father's cheek before turning towards Nelson.

Thara's eyes became slightly misty as she saw the man. She sniffled and hugged Nelson tightly making the man gasp as his eyes widened. He exhaled his breath and pat her back.

" Nalla irrukingala mama ?" Thara asked with a wobbly voice.

Nelson exhaled his breath and wiped her tears, smiling fondly as he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Thara then turned towards Anirudh and hooked her arms with her father nudging him to the front door where the others stood. Pallavi smiled widely and walked towards Anirudh, bending down and getting his blessing. Anirudh smiled and gave her a slight hug. She narrowed her eyes at Bani who squealed seeing Anirudh making the man laugh.

" Avala moraikathe ma...She is making me feel young," Anirudh said winking at Bani who grinned. Tavleen smiled shyly and waved at Anirudh whose eyes widened in delight.

" Oh my Princess Jasmine is here too ?" He said making her blush hug Anirudh sideways.

" Prince Charming is here too !" Galen shouted as he dragged Ajax towards Anirudh.

Thara and Pallavi tried to control their laugther seeing Anirudh's left eyes twitching as Galen hugged him and smacked him rump. Nelson's eyes widened and mouth parted seeing these hunks practically trying to feel up the rockstar.

" Ivanungala yen ma kutitu vantinge?" Anirudh asked in a resigned tone.

Pallavi laughed and shook her head while Galen pouted at Anirudh. " Don't you miss me hunny bunny?" He asked batting his lashes at Anirudh who swat his arms.

" Thara?" A sweet voice called in surprise. Thara's smile grew wider seeing her mother and grandmother along Anusha, Vaishnavi and Aadhira standing in front of the alcove.

" Surprise," she said let out a nervous giggle.

Saritha's eyes widened, the tears flow down her cheek as she hurried towards her daugther engulfing her in a bone crushing hug.

" Tavleen my love! You have returned !" Vajra shouted as he ran towards Tavleen and hugging her tightly effectively making Thara and Saritha chuckle.

While Vajra was practically showing off that he knew the guests personally while his cousins and siblings looked stunned, Thara was surrounded by the ladies. Vaishnavi hugged and kissed her cheek as she blubbered a little while her grandmother practically held her hand and didn't let go even when the others came to hug her.

Thara smiled and pat her grandmother before detaching her hands and walking towards Anusha.
She swallowed her saliva and hugged Anusha who started crying as she clinged towards Thara. Saritha sighed and wiped her eyes. She smiled and pat Pallavi's face as the girl walked towards her and held her shoulders in one arm and held Laksmi's shoulders in am other arms as the three watched Thara and Anusha.

Bani and Tavleen walked towards Ravi and hugged him tightly as they chided a pouting Vajra for his carelessness. Revant and Harish blinked seeing the girl's behaving so casually in their house. Revant furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Anirudh wondering why his father has no qualms with these new people while his own girlfriend Nivi was subjected to scrutiny.

Ajax and Galen walked over to Saritha and Lakshmi. Lakshmi gasped and cradled Galen's face as the man smiled fondly and hugged the elder lady. Ajax grinned and hugged Saritha   whispering something on her ears.

Saritha and Ajax laughed out loud when in an instant Anirudh, Revant and Vajra walked towards them. Ajax winked at Saritha who rolled her eyes fondly.

" Yennadi sonna!" Anirudh grumbled making  Saritha laugh.

" Ponnu vanthe kushi le ninge notice panrathuke neram aguma Agatha nu oru bet vechan...Avan win pannita," she said making Anirudh cursed under his breath and pulled her possessively making Ajax snicker.

Galen wrapped his arms around Lakshmi making Anirudh's splutter.

" Maaa!!! Ningaluma!" He said causing Lakshmi to roll her eyes.

" Loosu matiri pesathe da Ani," she chided Anirudh making him pout.

Revant cleared his throat and looked at Pallavi who gave him a blank face.

" Yen Thara...yengalalam hug panna matiya ?" He asked as he sneaked glance at Pallavi who blatantly rolled her eyes.

" Loosah na née...Thara ka va née than poi hug pananum," Vajra said rolling his eyes as he walked towards Thara and hugged her tightly.

Revant's face flushed seeing the woman Pallavi snorting before looking at Vajra with a fond look. Thara sighed and gave a small smile before walking towards Revant and hugged him. Revant swallowed his saliva and pat her back awkwardly.

" Oru varthai sollitu varalam le," he said making her stiffen.

" Ava veetuku varathuku yenda ava un permission kekanum?" Ravi asked from his position.

Revant swallowed his saliva and pressed his lips into a thin line.

" Revant...Na...O" a loud baritone voice called and stopped short at the hallway.

Thara stiffened making Revant sigh. Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows while Saritha and Lakshmi looked worried. Pallavi glanced at Vajra and raised her eyebrows. The boy nod his head making her smile and ruffle her hair. She looked at Ajax and tilt her head. The man smiled and walked towards Thara wrapping her in his arms as he leaned towards her ears and told her to calm down.

Thara smiled and nod her head. She pat Ajax arms and turned towards her mother. " Ma 12 hour flight...semme paasi and tired vere," she said making  Aadhira and Saritha to gasp and quickly assured the group into the kitchen. Anusha swallowed her saliva and blinked when Thara hold her hands. " Ninge yenge poringe...unge clique thaan kitchen le irrukangale," she said making Anusha swallow her saliva and hugged her tightly before walking into the kitchen.

Madhav gave an irritated expression at Revant and Naveen. He exhaled his breath and shook his head.

" Off all days to invite him! Naan thaan sonnele...nambe family mattum nu," he looked at Revant.

Revant bristled and clenched his fist. " Avan yen friend da! Aashman ke macha! " He said making Madhav shook his head.

Madhav stared at Revant and gave a bitter a smile. " Ithuve Mihi ka inthe nelamai na née ithethan senjirupiya ? Aashman ke machan...unake friend...un thangachi yenna analum parala," he said making Revant blistered.

" Madhav yellam terinja matiri pesathe!" Naveen said making the younger man snort.

" You know what...I am not going to waste my breath and argue with you," Madhav huffed and walked away.

Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Revant. Naveen cleared his throat making Nelson sigh and rub his forehead while Amaira stood next to Naveen looking worried.

" Naa thatta ve parkaruthuku thaan vanthe...Inge ava...I mean guest varanga nu teriyathu..." Naveen said making Ravi chuckle.

" Guest ille pa. Yellarum yeneke rombhe vendiya vanga...Née than yenge veetu guest...Amaira go bring him some drink," Ravi said making Amaira swallow her saliva.

Naveen pressed his lips together as he stand on the doorway. Ravi smiled widely and pat the couch making him sigh.

Anirudh looked at Nelson who gave a sorry smile. He sighed and shooked his head  before patting Nelson's shoulder.

" Thara vantutala!" Hrishikesh shouted as he hurried inside with Nadiya.

Anirudh chuckled and nod his head. " Tho uluku saptutu irruka," he said.

Hrishikesh smiled widely and turned towards Ravi only to blink in shock. His smile turned into a slight blank look. Naveen gave a small smile making exhale his breath and nod at Naveen.

" Peripa medicines lam study le vechiren," he said and passed to Nadiya before walking into the kitchen.

He smiled softly standing in between the alcove watching Thara and the others eating. He swallowed his saliva and placed his hands on Anirudh who walked forward. " She is better now...Avan.." Hrishikesh said first smiling then slightly frowning when he mentioned Naveen.

" Partha...Ana athuku aprom ippe inge happy ah than irruka..." Anirudh said making Hrishikesh sigh and nod his head.

" Ivana yaaruda vara sonna!" Hrishikesh hissed.

Anirudh sighed and shook his head. Hrishikesh sigh and shook his head. " Off all the days Ani...avluku yepidi irrukum...Ava mattum ange thaniya but inge yellarum ivana innum veetuku lam kupduringe!" Hrishikesh hissed.

" Chitapa?" Thara called out making Hrishikesh sigh and walked towards her wrapping his arms around her.

Thara grinned and kissed his cheeks before introducing her gang to him. Madhav walked out from the wet kitchen with a bowl of Chicken Curry.

" F**k" Galen cursed causing the girls to giggle. Tavleen hand him a glass of water and the man drowned it in on go.

" Baby are you OK?" Ajax asked the man who gulped another cup.

Galen nod and pouted making Pallavi roll her eyes. Thara took this opportunity to get up from the table. She smiled at the three ladies and washed her hands before walking out of the kitchen. She swallowed her saliva and hooked her arms with both Hrishikesh and Anirudh as the walked towards the swimming pool.

" Pa...thank you for not fighting with Nelson mama or any of his family..." she said quietly.

" Yennama pesure née..." Hrishikesh said making her sigh.

" Ninge Naveen eh otiki vechiruntingana yenala thaan nu yellarum pesuvanga...Naa yerkame somanthe palli yellam pothum Chitapa..." She said giving a soft smile.

Anirudh sighed and wrapped his arms around her while Hrishikesh wrapped his arms around them. Pallavi cleared her throat and gave them a soft smile.

" Yenna madam tired nu sonninge...yengeluku rooms kata matingala ?" She asked making Thara chuckle.

Anirudh chuckled and introduced Hrishikesh to Pallavi. Hrishikesh eyes widen when Anirudh told him that she is the main reason for Thara to be in this current state. Hrishikesh exhaled his breath and shook her hands, thanking the girl.

" Athulam ille sir...It was her family support as well...Don't worry..." she said smiling softly.

" Princess Jasmine stays in my room!" Anitha shouted while Vajra shouted that Tavleen will stay in his room.

Anirudh rolled his eyes while Hrishikesh smiled confusedly. Pallavi and Thara snickered.

" She will be staying with Bani." Saritha said making Vajra pout. She twist his ears and admonished him while Anitha was begging her father to let them stay with her.

" They will be staying in my room," Thara said making Anirudh and Saritha look surprised.

" Are you sure ? Nallu peyar ange yepidi di irrupinge ?" Saritha asked making Thara chuckle.

" It's a big room ma...nanga irrupom...Ninge Ajax and Galen ke guest bedroom arrange panirunge," Thara said.

Saritha looked at the girls who smiled making her sigh and nod her head. Anirudh alongside Vajra ushered the group. Galen and Ajax made sure Thara walked in between them while the girls walked behind her. Pallavi smiled and hugged Ravi before glancing at Naveen who was frowning. She rolled her eyes and walked towards Lakshmi who brought her upstairs.

The girls sighed as they laid on Thara's giant bed. Saritha and Lakshmi chuckled.

" Yenma sure ah okay va ?" Saritha asked.

" OK thaan aunty...Yepidi parthalum Anitha yengala ava room le kandipa thoonga soluva so nange adjust panirkirom," Bani said making the ladies smile softly.

" Seri ninge ippe thongugen...Evening yellarum kovil ponum," Lakshmi said making the girl's blink.

" Kovil ah?" Thara asked.

Saritha smiled and nod her head. " Nadiya ve ponnu parka varanga..." she said making Thara gasp.

" Athuku yen ma kovil?" Thara asked scratching her head.

" Yentachum common place le meet pananum nu sonnege...athan Kovil...plus née vante naa Krishna ke vilaku yedukunum nu vedikiten...athey mathiri neeyum vantute..." Saritha smiled widely.

Thara smiled and nod her head. Saritha and Lakshmi left the girls in Thara's room before walking downstairs.

************************************

Next part out ra... OK OK so I hope everyone will like this chappy.

Target: 16 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...
75.7K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
27.7K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
101K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...