Fates A B****

بواسطة vanban13

Han Jisung has been alive for 358 years and counting. Of all the years to find a mate it has to be 2020. Not... المزيد

Information
Playlist
Chapter One-WTF Do You Mean HuMaN?
Chapter Two-Fates A Bitch But Minho's A Bigger One
Chapter Three-Buckle Up Human Were Going On A Road-trip
Chapter Four-The Hills Are Alive
Chapter Five-Welcome To The Farm, Don't Eat The Animals
Chapter Six-Mermaids Can Be Dudes?
Chapter Seven-An Off Switch For Feelings
Chapter Eight-Minho's Feeling Some Kind Of Way
Chapter Nine-The Grand Goddess Of Fate
Chapter Ten-You're A God Chan
Sneak Peek :)

Thanks and the Socials

405 19 5
بواسطة vanban13

Hello guys! Thanks for getting this far. I hope you enjoyed the story! This idea came to be when I was on a trip in Missouri and I'm so happy to have it completed almost a year later. Please follow my socials I am always interested in more friends.

Twitter: si_titone

If you even have ideas message me them or if you want to read my short stories there are on Archive Of Our Own under the user Vanban13. Please check them out if you are interested!

Please vote and follow for this book it was an adventure for me as well as my characters.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.3K 1.9K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...
81.3K 3.4K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
269K 22.7K 60
Overly excited. That's what Han Jisung was when he laid his hands on a brand-new, groundbreaking virtual reality game. To say it was a total reset of...
181K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...