Fates A B****

By vanban13

Han Jisung has been alive for 358 years and counting. Of all the years to find a mate it has to be 2020. Not... More

Information
Playlist
Chapter Two-Fates A Bitch But Minho's A Bigger One
Chapter Three-Buckle Up Human Were Going On A Road-trip
Chapter Four-The Hills Are Alive
Chapter Five-Welcome To The Farm, Don't Eat The Animals
Chapter Six-Mermaids Can Be Dudes?
Chapter Seven-An Off Switch For Feelings
Chapter Eight-Minho's Feeling Some Kind Of Way
Chapter Nine-The Grand Goddess Of Fate
Chapter Ten-You're A God Chan
Thanks and the Socials
Sneak Peek :)

Chapter One-WTF Do You Mean HuMaN?

733 36 9
By vanban13

"Protests are everywhere now? I'm not even surprised at this point," Jisung mumbled. The three boys were sitting on the couch watching the daily news.

"Not going to lie, I expected this," Chan said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. Changbin scoffed, rolling his eyes and bringing his feet to sit on the couch where Chan previously sat.

"Get your feet off the couch!" He yelled from the kitchen. Jisung laughed silently as Changbin reluctantly took his feet off the couch.

"Psychic bitch," Jisung pointed out, earning himself a slap from Changbin.

Although Chan wasn't technically an oracle he was something of the sort. Having a very good instinct about what will happen in the future and having dreams about major events that will happen in the world.

"Not physic, I just know things," Chan pointed out as he walked back into the room and flopped into the spot he was previously in.

"Imma put that on my next gravestone," Jisung snorted, already imagining the beautiful headstone with swirly text.

"Well you have many years until that happens so buckle up little bat," Chan tossed a Capri-sun to both boys, each catching it and thanking the older. 

Jisung shrugged, "If I'm being completely honest I forgot where my gravestone is," Jisung laughed. Changbin facepalmed.

"How did you forget?" Changbin asked. Jisung shrugged.

"It was a long time ago, a lot has happened since then you know," Jisung explained. Chan snorted.

"You befriended a werewolf and some psychic thing, that's really a lot," Changbin said sarcastically, referring to himself and Chan.

"I know so much stress," Jisung jokes. Chan rolled his eyes and turned back to the t.v.

"Do we have ice cream?" Changbin asked Chan for an answer. Chan sighed sadly.

"No, that's what I was looking for earlier," he said, tossing his empty drink into the trash bin across the room.

"When did we run out of ice cream?" Jisung asked, tossing his own trash into the bin and missing terribly.

"You need to pick that up sir," Changbin said, eyeing the balled-up Capri-sun rapper on the floor. Jisung just looked at it and soon enough it floated up and into the trash.

"You lazy piece of shit," Changbin scolded, shoving Jisung off the couch.

"It works out my mind so I'm not being completely lazy," Jisung pointed out, getting up and dusting off his pants.

"Yeah yeah go get ice cream," Chan said, stepping in before the two supernaturals started wrestling.

"But-" He tried to protest. The words fell silent on his lips as Chan gave him a look. He sighed, shoulders sagging in relief.

"Be careful of wolves please," Chan said. Jisung nodded knowing better than to question Chans' weird advice. Slipping on his doc martens and a bomber jacket he made his way outside. The sun was finally going down and everything becoming 20 times colder.

"Fuck Winter," he muttered as he followed the familiar sidewalk to the 24/7 convenience store.

Besides the cold, Jisung loved where he lived. The three boys owned a small 4 bed 3 bath house. Each person with their own space and a shared studio. The place was cozy and overlooked the local forest called Yellowwood while still being close enough to civilization. Although Yellowwood seemed like a pretty peaceful place it was shrouded in magic. A powerful Witch who lived right inside kept the portal between Yellowwood and its sister forest in the supernatural realm, Levanter, hidden. Being friends with the Witch and close to the forest made things easier for Changbin who sometimes couldn't resist shifting to run around like a dumb dog.

Jisung shivered and watched the sun finally disappear behind the horizon, giving the land a golden glow. This was Jisung's favorite time of day, if you look into the forest for long enough you can see some flashes of color, night fairies flitting about. You can hear some of the wolves howling with glee as the moon rose higher and higher. The scream of someone walking home from a long day at work.

Jisung stopped in his tracks as another blood-curdling scream echoed from somewhere near the forest. He took off, his super-speed causing the wind to flash by his face and his clothes to snap back and forth against his body.

It took him a minute to find where the scream came from but soon enough a horrid sight came into view. A large black wolf was hovering over a shaking figure. The wolf's eyes were a blinding yellow.

"Pureblood, shit," Jisung cursed. He pushed himself a little fast, rocketing himself to smack directly into the wolf, sending them both flying. Jisung picked himself back up quickly, placing himself between the supposed human and the wolf. It took a minute but eventually, the wolf was back up and growling.

"You're not supposed to be out of Levanter puppy," Jisung pointed to the woods to further his point. The wolf just continued to growl, flinching when Jisung wormed his way into its head.

"Says who?" The wolf challenged. Jisung scrunched his face confused and blinked a few times.

"Says the law, dude," Jisung pointed out, widening his stance as the wolf geared up to attack.

"I don't see anyone here to enforce that law. Do you?" The wolf snarled in his mind. Jisung rubbed his nose bridge in annoyance.

"I'm here," Jisung pointed out, the wolf just snorted.

"I'm not scared of whatever you are little thing," the wolf was getting real sarcastic and Jisung was tired of it.

"I know pureblood families warn you to stay away from vampires so how about you follow their advice," Jisung hissed. He faintly registered the human behind him gasping in shock. The wolf seemed to be thrown off by that, knowing full well that vampires are stronger than him.

"Stupid human's not worth it anyway," the wolf huffed before turning tail and sprinting back to the forest.

"If it's just a stupid human why attack?" Jisung asked out loud. Wolves were weird.

"What the actual fuck," a soft but strong voice came from behind him. Jisung, remembering the human, turned around shocked.

"On hey, sorry about that," Jisung said, reaching out a hand to help the human up. The human glared and hit his hand aside before getting up himself. Jisung quickly brought his hand to run through his hair, trying not to be embarrassed.

"What was that? One second he was a guy trying to pick me up and the next he was an animal," the guy asked. Jisung noticed he was holding one of his hands close to his chest.

"Well to start my name's Jisung, Han Jisung and I'm a vampire. That was a werewolf who tried to attack you," Jisung explained. The man nodded, eyes avoiding Jisung's. Jisung took a minute to study the human. His face is soft and beautiful, gorgeous if you will. His hair was dark brown and styled perfectly.

"Lee Minho, what the fuck do you mean vampire, werewolf?" Minho asked but still followed Jisung as he started the trek to Jeongin's. Jisung furrowed his brows in confusion as he was unable to hear Minho's thoughts.

"Like the supernatural creatures," Jisung said bluntly, Minho looked at him with a blank face, "Look I have a Witch who can erase your memory. Is something wrong with your hand?" Jisung asked. He noticed Minho still cradling his hand. The two rounded a corner, the light from the lamppost disappearing as they walked behind some store.

"I fell and my hand landed on a rock. It hurt," Minho revealed his hands, and Jisung's eyes blew wide.

Red. There was red. The hand, his eyes. Before Jisung had a grasp on the situation Minho was pushed against the wall. Jisung held his injured hand against the brick, his eyes burning red.

"Wh-what the fuck dude," Minho stuttered unable to move. Jisung brought his face closer to the bleeding hand.

Jisung was what you would call a vegan vamp, only drinking animal blood. The last time he drank human blood was in the 1700s. Blood has never appealed to him but Minho smelled like sugar. Sweet and perfect.

"You're my fucking mate," Jisung hissed lowly turning to look Minho in the eye. He looked scared, Jisung loosened his grip, coming back to his senses. Minho's eyes blew wide with rage and he pushed Jisung off him. Knocking some sense back into Jisung as well.

"Mate?" Minho yelled confusedly, winding his hand into his shirt. Jisung nodded, reaching out a hand to try and touch the man. Minho smacked his hand away. Jisung attempted to speak again but was stopped by a fist coming in contact with his face.

"That was assault sir," Minho spat before turning on his heel and high tailing away from Jisung. Jisung stood in shock.

"What the actual fuck?!"

~~~

"So I have a mate," Jisung said nonchalantly when he re-entered his house. Changbin choked on his soda and Chan jumped off the couch.

"Vampires have mates?" Changbin asked, confused.

"Rarely but it happens," Chan said, pulling Jisung to sit on the couch. Jisung was still shell shocked, the smell of Minho's blood wouldn't leave his mind.

"Shit Ji, who is it?" Changbin asked. Jisung was quiet for a second.

"His name is Minho, he's a human," Jisung said quietly, not wanting to remember the obvious.

"Well fuck," Chan said, getting up and pacing, trying his best to think up a solution.

"A bunch of bad shit is going to start happening to him, I need to find him," Jisung said, getting up and making a beeline for the door. He was stopped by both Changbin and Chan.

"Wait, sleep first, eat some. Find him tomorrow, it's late and he probably needs a minute to process," Chan said, steering Jisung to the kitchen and into a chair. Jisung nodded half-heartedly. Changbin stood in the doorway, grim face on display.

"Where's my mate?" Changbin's soft voice echoed through Jisung's mind. Jisung looked up and smiled softly.

"You will find your mate pup, don't worry," Jisung reassured. Changbin rolled his eyes, turning around to hide his tinted cheeks.

"I have a feeling about this, having some odd dreams and I think it's starting to make sense," Chan said, setting a cup of deep red liquid in front of the vampire. Jisung nodded for him to go on, taking the cup and getting a straw to drink it.

"Been seeing Levanter a lot, and an Oracle we need to go to an oracle with Minho asap. But we will see where it goes I guess," Chan pat Jisung's shoulder reassuringly. Jisung nodded, playing with his straw.

Jisung stayed up for a few more hours, replaying the events over and over. Minho's fear-filled eyes burned into his brain as he finally fell asleep around 2 A.M.

_______________________________________________________________ 1770 words damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 12.8K 32
"I WILL PLEAD ON MY KNEES IF I MUST, BECAUSE I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE..." After serving the heavens as the Grim Reaper for about 400 years, L...
11.9K 601 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
424K 21.4K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
12.7K 436 32
Han Jisung never believed that he could find one and only true love. He never knew how it felt. But, than he met one beautiful boy named Minho. • He...