The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

Por Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 45

570 44 200
Por Rubaloshyne

Thara grinned seeing Mihira's face on the video call. Her eyes grew shiny seeing her sister's glowing face.

" Mihi ka omg !!" Thara said chuckling seeing Mihira's grining widely.

" Hello Mihi ka mattum thana ?" Yantra said said he came into the frame.

Thara chuckled and shook her head.

" Mama nalla irrukingala ?" She asked smiling widely.

Yantra chuckled and nod his head.

" Irru unake oru surprise," he said winking his eyes.

Thara's eyes widened as Yantra turned the camera and showed Mihira. Thara's eyes glazed with tears of happiness as she let out a squeal seeing the small bump on Mihira.

" Omg! Yaarume solala! " She said making Mihira blush while Yanra smiled and kissed Mihira's forehead.

" Konjam trouble pregnancy athan..." Yantra said with a small smile. Thara wiped her eyes and gave a bright smile.

" Appe naa chitti aga poren!" She squealed making Mihira laugh while Yantra grinned and showed thumbs up.

" Thara ?" Linga's voice called as the man walked into the frame. His eyes widened and he let out a whistle seeing Thara.

" You look amazing! Damm !" He said making Thara burst out laughing.

Mihira and Yantra exchanged looks seeing the more confident Thara. The girl didn't even blush or stutter like she used to three years ago.

" Thara ?" Bani called as she walked into the house. Thara grinned and waved her towards the zoom call. Bani smiled seeing Mihira along with Yantra and another person.

" Hi Bani," Mihira smiled sweetly.

Bani grinned and waved her hands while Thara chuckled. Bani's eyes widened seeing the small bump. She turned to Thara and whispered in her ears making Thara roll her eyes and blushed.

" Yenna ?" Mihi asked blinking confusedly.

Thara snickered while Bani grinned and winked. " Aprom ka Greece le third year anniversary work out airuchu pole," she said making Thara burst into a fitful laughters while Mihira and Yantra blushed. Linga's eyes widen slightly seeing the girl's brazen admission.

" Ama ivanga yaaru ?" He asked.

" Bani yennode best friend," Thara said smiling widely looking at Bani who chuckled. Thara then introduced Linga to Bani who snorted and gave a small nod.

" Cheri Mihi ka take care of yourself, Thars...Ajax party tonight...Be ready by 7 kay," she said and air kissed Thara before waving at the others and left.

" Oh Madam illam Party ke lam poringe...Vere allu thaan," Lingaa said

Thara rolled her eyes. " Be a Roman when your in Rome," she said before turning to Yantra.

" Aprom appa happy ah ? " She asked giggling as the man's face turn affronted.

" Ada po ma...Unge akka va naa advantage yuduten nu soltu sutitu irrukaru anthe manushan," Yantra grumbled making Thara laugh out.

Yantra looked at Mihira who bite her lips. Thara tilt her head and jerked her chin up. " Yenna ka ?" She asked.

" Ille...sighs...ille parale di," she said wringing her hands together.

Thara furrowed her brows and looked at Yantra. " Yenna mama sollunge," she asked making the man sigh and smile slightly.

" Ille ma...iva pregnant ah irrukaruthule irunthu unne parkanum nu solitu irruka..." he said in a soft tone.

Thara blinked and swallowed her saliva. Mihira saw the expression and sighed before giving a bright smile.

" Ille parale di athan Skype le parkurum le...Née yeppe tonutho appa va," she said making Thara smile.

" Aprom Anitha, Vajra lam yenna sonnaga ?" Thara asked smiling widely.

Yantra sighed shaking his head amusedly. Mihira gave a knowing smile to Sithara.

" Vajra vanthu mama aga poren nu kushi...Anitha vanthu baby born achuna ava kude doll house play pananuma...ippeye vanthu stomach le adikadi athey pesitu pora..." Mihira said making Thara chuckle.

Thara's eyes widen as Superstar walked into the frame. She smiled softly and stood up, clasping her hands together. Thalaivar grinned widely and nod his head. He placed an arm on Mihira and grinned as he looked at Thara.

" Yepidi ma irruka?" Superstar asked making Thara blush and nod her head as she smiled.

Thailavar asked a little about the atmosphere and her work. His eyes widened seeing her happy expression as she described about the locals and her line of work. Thara grinned and told him to wait before rushing away. Superstar's eyes widened as he saw her showing him a portrait of him sitting on table with the background Athen's neighbourhood. Mihira and Yantra's gasped seeing the portrait. Thara shyly told them at Bani's mother is an ardent fan of Thalaivar and they wanted to gift her something and this turned up. Thalaivar smiled widely and asked about the date and wherebout of the woman. Thara told him that she is Punjab. Thalaivar nodding his head and asked Thara to sent the portrait to him. Thara's eyes widened when the legend told her that he will personally sign the photo and then Yantra can ship it to the woman's address. Thara gushed and thanked him making him chuckle and wave it off saying that her painting deserves it.  The man then said his goodbye and left the frame with Mihira and Yantra talking about the painting and other.

" Yeppe valaikapu vekiranga ?" Thara asked making Mihira blush.

" Appe 5 month le vechi veetuku kutitu vanturuven solraru...Inge yarukum avalo ishtam ille yenne avalo early ah ange anuparutuku..." she said swallowing her saliva.

" Ada yellarum relatives thane! Yantra mama unge veetukum yenga veetukum naduvule oru house vangirunge...yellarum weekend ange meet pannuge..." Thara said cheekily.

Mihira swallowed her sob and wiped her eyes making Thara frown.

"Naa yethum thappa solitena?" Thara asked looking at Mihira. Yantra sighed and placed his arms on his wife, pressing her shoulders.

" Ange meet pannunge nu solre...meet panuvomnu sollamatikire patiya," she sniffled making Thara sigh.

" Sorry ka...meet panuvom...cheriya née aluvathe aprom stomach le irrukara baby ki chitti mele kovam vanturum...amma ve aluvavekiranganu," Thara said chuckling seeing Mihira giggling quietly.

Thara the  said her goodbyes and switched off the zoom call. She sighed and walked towards the patio where Bani was placing a jug of Orange Juice. She smiled and poured a glass for Thara who sighed and hugged her back.

" Yenna achu ?" Bani asked making Thara smile.

" Good news...Superstar is going to sign my painting before we present it to your ma," she said making Bani squeal.

Thara grinned and hugged the excited girl. Thara sighed and sipped the juice as she sat down.

" Hey why the dog face ?" Pallavi asked as she walked in with Galen carrying some transparent bags.

Bani chuckled while Galen snorted and nagged about her use of language as he poured himself a glass of Orange juice before walking to the cabinet.

Thara shook her head seeing him pouring Vodka into the his juice.Galen chuckled and cooed at the adorableness of Thara making her grumble. Bani told Pallavi about the painting making her eyes grew wide as she squealed.

" Avi darling...still doesn't explain why Bambi here is sulking," Galen said as he walked towards Thara and pinched her cheeks making her smack his hands.

Pallavi chuckled at their antics. She sat down next to Thara with Galen sitting on the edge of the table. Bani poured a glass of Pallavi and pass it to the elder woman before sipping her own glass.

" Akka...she indirectly talked about going back...Sighs...I really want to see her but at the same time I am worried about...What if I crack up again Pallavi ?" She asked looking at Pallavi.

Galen exhaled his breath. He gave a soft smile to Thara as he placed his hands on hers.

" Bambi! Your stronger that you think!  Remember when I first cracked up when Ajax asked me out ? It was only two weeks into Rehab and all I saw when he asked me out was  Felipe grining widely as he swing his knife towards me. Remember I scratched myself and ended up hurting myself ? " he said swallowing his sobs.

Thara's eyes grew misty and she hugged Galen. Pallavi sighed and placed her arms on both of them. Galen gave a wobbly smile and wiped his eyes.

" You told me Bambi...that I should give him a chance because his eyes were honest. You were there every step...all three of you to be honest..." he smiled and wiped her eyes.

" Now we will be there for you. I can plainly see the yearning in your eyes Bambi. You should visit em and I promise Ajax and I will be there to support you and so will Avi and Bani," he said earnestly.

Pallavi smiled widely and nod her head. Thara sniffled and hugged Galen who chuckled and hugged her back with Bani screaming group hug and pulled Pallavi.

************************************
" Née yendi moonji apidi vechiruke ?" Pallavi said eying the pouting girl sitting on the edge of her bed.

Bani chuckled as she dragged her luggage into Pallavi's room making the eldest woman in the room to raise her eyes. " Madam...yenna mulusa Chennai ke shift panna poringala ?" She asked eying the luggage bag.

Tavleen snickered making the girls raise their eyebrows at the youngest in the room. Tavleen pouted and blinked her eyes prettily making Pallavi snort.

" Sighs...fine pack your bags," she said in a resigned tone. Tavleen squealed and hugged Pallavi before rushing towards her room. Bani and Pallavi exchanged a soft smile watching her run away.

" Ka amma yethum sonnagana..." Bani said biting her lips.

" She is our sister Bani...Appa panne thapuku iva yenna pannuva," Pallavi said in a quiet voice. Bani smiled and nod her head, excusing herself to go and help the girl pack.

The three sisters smiled as the placed their luggage in the hall. Pallavi then instructed Tavleen to get to bed early making the girl pout and nod her head.

Bani and Pallavi then got themselves dressed up and locked the door before then went to Ajax party with Thara.

" Hey ladies," Galen sauntered towards them carrying the drinks.

" Specials for you," he winked and gave the girls the un-alcohol-ed drinks. Bani and Thara grinned as they sipped theirs. Ajax walked over and soundly kissed Galen on his mouth before turning towards the ladies.

" So we are going to India huh ?" He said grinning widely.

Pallavi grinned and raised her glass in the air. " Bharat mata ki jai," Pallavi said while Thara smiled impishly " Valga Tamil," she toasted making Bani and Pallavi laugh as they clinked their glasses together before the five drown there drinks.

Pallavi then instructed the men to pack some decent clothes eyeing the pouting Galen as she stressed the word decent. Thara chuckled and shook her head as the man started arguing. Ajax rolled his eyes fondly and kissed Galen's cheek and assured Pallavi.

" So your family knows that You coming or more importantly that We are all coming ?" Ajax asked.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. " I am planning to surprise them," she said with a small smile.

Galen gave a confused look. " Then is it wise if we come ?" He asked looking worriedly.

Pallavi rolled her eyes. " Dude your not going to send her off to get married! We are visiting her family for God's sake...Anirudh sir knows you right so what's the issue ?" She asked.

" Well Tavleen showed me that movie Kab Kush Kab ham ? The father chased that cute guy out of the house without even asking proper explanation," he said pouting at Pallavi.

Bani rolled her eyes and smacked Galen's head while Thara burst out laughing. " I am not married to you am I Galen?" She winked making Ajax laugh and told her that she is free to take him away.

Galen's eyes widen. He turned around and twisted Ajax ears as he chided about his bad behaviour. Pallavi smiled softly and nod to Bani seeing Thara's carefree expression. Bani then  grabbed Thara and walked to the rest room.

Galen sighed and wrapped his arms around Ajax who looked at Pallavi. " I think she is getting alright ?" He asked making her smile.

" Yes, her mindset is full of visiting her family and not that guy...so I think its save to say that it's going to be okay ? " She said making Ajax sigh and nod.

" Well if she cracks up...We will be there for her," he said resolutely making Pallavi and Galen smile widely.

The girls then bid goodbye to the boys. Pallavi and Bani dropped Thara at her house before leaving.

" Our flight is tomorrow evening so Thara you can still attend the Rehab OK?" Pallavi said making Thara chuckle and nod.

" Wouldn't miss it for the world," she said winking at Pallavi before walking into her house.

The next morning, Thara woke up early in the morning. She stretched her arms up in the air smiling widely with her eyes closed as the morning rays hit her face.

She padded to the bathroom and finished her morning ritual. She tied a small scarf on her hair and smiled softly as she walked into the kitchen. She took out the freshly baked bread from the oven and tucked in on her basket before walking towards Mrs Katerina Makris, her land lady's house.

Thara smiled and hugged little Dimitra named after her grandfather Dimetrius Makris.

" Ubi is your Avia?" -( where is your grandmother?) She asked mussing Dimitra's hair. The girl smiled sheepishly and hollered for her grandmother as the rushed inside.

Mrs Katerina smiled widely and welcomed Thara inside, kissing her cheeks as Thara passed the bread to the elder lady.

The three generation of woman sat down on Mrs Katerina's patio as they shared the breakfast.

"Hac nocte te relinquo"-( I will be leaving tonight,) she said as she munched on her bread.

Mrs Katerina smiled widely and nod her head. She told Thara to come and collect the local delicacies before she leave for India. Thara chuckled and nod her head when the elder woman wagged her finger infront of her and told her not to forget.

Thara's eyes turned glossy as she hugged the lady tightly.

"gratias tibi ago pro omnem"-( Thank you so much for everything,) she said in a wobbly tone.

The elder woman smiled widely and kissed Thara's cheek. " Go and be happy my child," she said with a Greek accent.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. She hugged Dimitra and kissed the girl's cheek. Thara then took some selfies with the two and smiled giddly as she told them that she wants to show them to her whole family. Dimitra grinned shyly while Mrs Katerina chuckled and pat her back shooing her off to work.

" Gratias tibi Leslie!" -( Thank you) Thara said as she hugged her studio manager tightly. The woman laughed and pat Thara's shoulder, kissing her cheeks twice as she wished her a happy journey.

The Rehab group swarmped over Galen and Thara hugging them both as they passed their wishes to the two. Thara chuckled and hugged everyone of them promising a souvenir from India making the group titter into excitement.

Tavleen and Galen bounced in excitement while Thara tapped her feet in nervousness. Bani chuckled and placed her hand on Thara's shoulder offering her a silent support. Ajax and Pallavi came back holding their boarding passes.

When the airline began calling their flight number, the group walked towards the entrance. Galen and Ajax helped the girls to slide the luggage and then everyone showed their boarding passes and passport before scanning themselves and walked towards the airplane.

Thara exhaled her breath softly and closed her eyes holding Tavleen's hand as the girl gripped in fear as the airplane began taking off.

Thara placed the sleeping mask on top of her eyes as she drifted to sleep. Another 12 hours before they arrive on the shore of Chennai.
************************************

Good morning folks ! Gracias for reading the book until now!!! So Chapter 45 is out and Thara is back to chennai along with her friends.

Also I changed the new cover on the courtesy of Tejadurai_02.
Dhanks da ayyachamy new cover ke 🥺🙆❤

Ruhani Sharma as Tavleen Gupta

Target:16 votes

Update: soon

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.1K 584 22
In the world of traditions and societal norms, there are some families that have held onto their customs for generations. One such family is that of...
40.2K 3.7K 48
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
66.5K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...