Territorial Boyfriend

By pretty_hwan

Watanabe Haruto, a twenty-two year old well-known Chief Executive Officer of the famous Hilteum Hotel in Seou... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

552 33 7
By pretty_hwan

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Congratulations

With the sudden words of Vernervio, his officemates are now looking at him especially Harrison whose eyes are widened then there's Spencer and Eunice who are overreacting.

"Yah, maybe this is too much to be absorbed by him" Spencer mutters and went beside Junghwan. Yes, he definitely cares.

"He's right, he still need enough rest" Eunice added and played with the hem of his coat.

"Tsk, it doesn't matter. I just want him to know the truth" Vernervio said that made them silent. He's really serious, Azure is also clueless but he trusts his friend's decision.

"What do I need to know, hyung?" Junghwan asks trying to ease the tension with his small smile.

"Haruto is already getting married next week" Vernervio straightforwardly announces making everyone gulp their salivas. Junghwan frowned and felt a kick on his chest, why does it hurt?

"W-why? I thought h-he likes me?" Junghwan asks, his eyes started to gather tears. He doesn't know why he's feeling hurt. Hi chest is extremely tight, his heart beats are also fast.

"Yes, he do likes you. He loves you with all his heart. However, his father came back and wanted him to marry the daughter of his old friend." Vernervio answers, he's actually feeling sympathy over the younger.

"Whyyy? Did he agreed on marrying her? I bet that she's too beautiful and sexy" The younger mutters and can't held his tears any longer. It started to flow and fell on his cheeks, his self-esteem is now destroyed by just thinking of it.

"Obviously, he refused. He doesn't want to get married to someone he doesn't love. Believe me, you're the only person he loves wholeheartedly. He never had a girlfriend before, that's why he's so into you." Azure was the one who answered, reassuring Junghwan. Haruto has a clean history regarding relationships. He never dated anyone before, he just find it annoying and a waste of time.

Looking back at those old days, Haruto once experienced having a small crush on someone. Surprisingly, with a cute boy he met at an event. Reminiscing, he met him when he's only 10 years old. During the event that his father made, he approached him and had a great time together. The cute boy did not gave his real name, only Nini. Haruto also addressed himself as Ruru.

The event was made for Haruto, he really doesn't interact with other kids. He might have Junkyu and Asahi but he always refuse to play with them. In order to make him sociable, his father rented a whole park. He also invited the children in an orphanage to have a glimpse of the newly renovated Treasure Park. It was like a feeding program for the orphans. That day, Haruto began to interact with others. Especially with the cute boy he met. Nini was just silently eating at the corner, watching the other kids play around. Ruru was so curious, maybe he's not enjoing the party? He approached the cute milky skinned boy. The boy got startled and accidentally smashed the fried chicken on his cheek, leaving a trace of ketchup on it. Ruru cutely giggles and gave him his red handkerchief.

"Why are you not playing with them? Are you bored?" Ruru asks with a concerned expression. The cute kid looks at him, the older flinched at the sudden eye contact. He stared at him for too long to the point that he clearly not heard the cute boy's response.

"Hi, uhm they don't want to play with me. I don't know how to play newspaper dance, trip to jerusalem or anything. I only know how to eat" The younger answers with a little sad tone while munching, Ruru went closer and brushes his hair.

"How cute, I can play with you! I can teach you all the games you want." Ruru responded making the younger grinned in excitement.

"You're a good person, your parents raised you well" The younger praises that made Ruru gulp his saliva. He just nodded and flashed a smile to him.

"Anyway, you can call me Nini. What's your name?" He asks and offered his hand to him.

"Hi Nini, I'm Ruru" He responded and gently held his hand to shake. The two kid felt the sudden sensation of electricity when their hands collided.

Ever since that day, Haruto became confused. He doesn't know what to do or say. He's just thinking of the boy he met, will I ever meet you again?

Present, Junghwan is still contemplating what's happening. He felt the eagerness to see the handsome man, he wants to know the truth from him.

"Are you already in a relationship with him?" Jeongwoo suddenly broke the silence with his question. The people inside the bedroom is completely anticipating for the younger's answer.

Sadly, he shakes his head making them sigh. Vernervio was obviously disappointed, they're in love with each other yet not in a relationship.

"We're in trouble, we should make a plan now. I don't want my dongsaeng to get dumped" Azure mutters brushing Junghwan's hair. Jihoon showed his lethal smile to reassure Junghwan that everything will gonna be alright.

"Let's wait for Avenue first. He don't want us to move without his permission." Junkyu mutters and they all agreed, they will definitely taste the hell once they did something unprecedented.

"Right, he will probably be home by some time now. He's stubborn, he will just ran away from his father and will look for Junghwan. I can bet my whole life on it-" Vernervio's instincts are always right. Before he could finish his words, the CEO appeared.

"Sweetheart? I'm home" Finally, Haruto's voice sweetly echoes the house. They all look at the door waiting for him to enter.

He entered the bedroom with a nervous face, he was startled when he noticed his officemates on the bedroom. Then his eyes fixed on the person he wants to love until his next life.

He went closer to him, sitting beside the younger. Vernervio and his friends steps aside to give space to the lovers.

"Where have you been?" The younger suddenly asks, the older gulped his own saliva as he nervously look at Junghwan who's seriously looking at him.

"I..I just went somewhere" He answers that made Asahi roll his eyes.

"Go, tell him the truth. We went here and told him what we know" Asahi mutters that made Haruto frown at him with a glare. Then he look at Junghwan who's still looking at him.

"You're getting married next week, congratulations" Junghwan blabbered with a sarcastic tone of voice that made Haruto taken a back. Vernervio proudly grin, then Junkyu smacked his head.

"You're busy with another woman, right? Does she look pretty? sexy? high class? funny?" The younger proceeds, the CEO can't find any words to rebut. Junghwan's behavior looks hot.

"I apologize for being busy, but not with her. You're the only person I want to do business with." He finally opened his mouth, he glanced at the younger's reaction-only to be glared at. Haruto is now mentally screaming, the younger is definitely jealous!

"Sweetheart, I never agreed on marrying her. I ran away from them earlier, my love brought me here. I don't like her, that's the truth." Haruto mutters in his sweetest voice as he grabs the younger hand and placed a kiss on it.

The other men on the corner are half smiling and half cringing. Well, actually they're just envious.

"I guess, I will be going home now. I still need to do some works at home. See you tomorrow, Junghwan. Rest well" Jeongwoo says as he stood up, brushing the younger's hair before he was completely outside.

"Vio, bring the guys outside my house. Go home now and rest. I want to have a private talk with my sweetheart" The CEO commanded and Asahi rolled his eyes but still he obeyed his friend. Finally, they're now alone-looking at each other.

"Hey baby, are you mad at me? What do you want me to do?" The older asks, wrapping his right arm to Junghwan's waist. The younger shivers at the sudden action, he quickly moves away only to be pulled by the older.

"Y-you did not answer my calls the day I fainted. You were busy, I'm just wandering then Asahi told me the reason. You should've answered my calls!" The younger whines making Haruto chuckle with such cuteness. He leaned closer and closed the gap between then. Junghwan did not refused, he kissed him back.

A simple kiss that turned into a passionate one and to a sensual kiss, they missed it.

"You should answer me first!" The younger whines after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby, my phone's battery died. W-we just went somewhere that time. My father told me to accompany her." He answers but the younger frowned again.

"And what did you do together?" This time, the younger sounds annoyed. He glared at Haruto waiting for an answer.

"N-nothing! I'm fucking serious, I will never like her!" Haruto defended, raising both of his hands. Junghwan just rolled his eyes, he laid down and turned his back from him.

"Hey baby, are you jealous? Do you want me to show how much I love you?" The older suddenly whispers, he also laid down-wrapping his hand on the younger's waist, also placing sensual kisses on his shoulder and neck.

The younger can't help but to moan on the sudden actions, the older pulled him and completely hovers above the world. He stared at Junghwan's lips that he loves to ravish everyday and every night.

"I love you to death, only you" The older confesses and kisses the younger again, continuing their business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 407 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...
269K 13.6K 25
- [COMPLETED] jung wooyoung is a struggling college student who suddenly finds himself taking up this 'babysitting' job with a hefty amount of cash a...
9.6K 590 31
YN, the youngest and the richest CEO of South Korea. A girl who have an unknown yet not so bad past. A girl who is cold to everyone except her loved...
31.2K 1.7K 42
Kim Jisoo and Cha Eunwoo were a famous campus couple until something happened, which led them to break up. Since things didn't end well, they promise...