Thea

By serenity1344

Captivating and dangerous is the way people describe Thea Valerio. The heart of the Valerio's lies in her han... More

Family
Rules
Angel
The Deal
Enemy
Xavier
Breathe
Beauty Scars
Speechless
I'll Kill you
Late Nights
T.S
Tease
Mine
Stories
Black Death
Past
Little Things
Happiness
E.A
Respect
Wishes
Hunt
He Lives
Distractions
Smile
Trailer
Sold
Fighter
Weak
Protector
Future
Lessons
Beautiful Boy
Happy Endings
Forever

Indestructible

12.9K 353 194
By serenity1344

Thea's POV

With tears dripping from my face I ran out of the room into the main living area. My flustered and drenched face is met with the concerned eyes of my family.

They turn to me and then I look at what is playing behind them, and it's a screen with a man on it. He is not showing his face, but I have a good guess that it is Ezra. The man is showing anger and frustration and the next thing you know he is shooting the men that are in front of him.

"Fuck with me Tiffin, Go to hell" is the next words that I hear and I know who it is. It is Ezra. That is why he called me so suddenly. Tiffin made a little appearance.

"How are you guys seeing this?" I asked them. "A random number sent it to us. They said watch your back, and they sent the message with saying L.L.T.S." Alex said to me.

I come down and sit on an empty couch, and put my hands over my head.

Everyone is tired and drained after this last month and truthfully just wants to give up. After Ezra didn't come back with Xavier I was shattered. I thought that Ezra had one of his outburst and that he would be fine after a couple of days, but I was very wrong.

I was mad, enraged, annoyed and overall over him when he had an outburst on me like that saying all that bullshit like he didn't love me or I was a distraction. After I settled down though I realized that he didn't mean any of it.

At Least I hope he didn't mean any of it.

Xavier said that it was better if we left him alone for a little, and to let him figure his shit out. So I stopped. I stopped everything. I stopped calling and leaving voicemails. I stopped tracking him down.

But when I saw his name pop up on my phone my heart sank. I thought the worst. I picked up the phone though and soon realized that he was craving to hear my voice as much as I was craving to hear his. He was silent, but I knew that he was there even through the phone. I heard him sniff in his cries. Those cries showed so much pain, that I know he wishes just went away.

That voicemail was haunting and now I know what triggered in his mind to make him only see red.

"Hey, Thea are you alright." Ana asked, patting my back. I tilted my head up and looked at her with sadness, but also hopelessness in my eyes. "He called. He didn't say anything besides a couple words, but I knew it was him. I tried to tap into his phone, but he has it on this fucking lock mode or some shit and won't let me trace it back. He doesn't want me to come looking for him." I say to Ana, but really to the whole group.

"Fucking shit, Ezra." Xavier said under his breath. I stood up and made my way to get my coat by the door. "Where are you going, you know it's not safe still." Ana called out to me.

"I just need a drink Ana, please just let me have a fucking drink." I said to her and walked out the door.

I didn't mean to go off on her, and I didn't mean to seem mad at all. I just needed some fresh air.

I try to walk far enough to any sight of civilization, and I finally see a couple of lights surrounding an upcoming area. I go into the town center and I spot a bar that looks suitable for a simple drink.

I walk in and make my way to the bar, and the bartender comes over to me, "What can I get you?" He asked me. He is a pretty cute and muscular redhead, and he has a very white smile. "I'll have a dirty martini please. Oh, and with extra olives please." I say to him, "Coming right up."

I watch him pour my drink, and he hands it over to me. "Keep them coming please." I looked around the bar, and it looked pretty modern and updated. The only thing is that I don't really know where this bar is located at all. I truthfully don't know where I am either.

I look around and there are not many people that are here, only a couple of lonely people at the bar. I look across from me at a booth and there is a man that looks as mysterious as ever. He is wearing all black and some sunglasses to complete his suspenseful look. I feel as though I should maybe be worried about him, but I feel like that has something to do with work so that means I want nothing to do with it.

I finished my first martini and the bartender is already preparing the second for me. "Rough night?" the bartender asks me, "I guess you could say it has been a rough couple of days." I say to him with a laugh. "I'm guessing you are at the stage where everything is a fucking laughing stock now right."

"Yeah, well If I told you an ounce of my life you would definitely laugh in disbelief." I say to him chewing on an olive. "Well I may not know your pain, but I have a good ear for listening. What was the poison? I'm guessing love or maybe loss." He asks me, "Well I lost love, so I guess you could say both. But he isn't really lost, he just doesn't want to be found." I say with a sigh. I came to the bar to get rid of my feelings, but I realized that it's good to talk with someone that doesn't fully know my life, or trying to tell me things to fix it.

"Is this the first time that you have lost love?" He asked me, "I have lost a lot of things. And I guess you could say I may have lost love, but my past was toxic so I don't compare what I have now to that." I say to him, "Is this the type of love that is indescribable?" He asked me.

I looked at him with a smile. "It's the type of love that totally completes you. I fell in love with the parts of him that other people hate or shy away from. And in the beginning he couldn't accept it, but I waited and eventually he saw that I wasn't going anywhere." I say to him while sipping my third martini.

"Do you usually wait?" He asked me. I feel the tears forming in my eyes, but I'm doing everything in my power to just keep them in for a little while longer. "No, I don't usually wait, but I would wait forever for him if I had to. Before I said I loved him, I was up late nights and early mornings reconsidering what I was getting myself into. One day though we were dancing in the rain, and it was a really fucking shitty day. At that moment though when he twirled me into his chest, and I was convinced. I was convinced that It was him. At the moment even the slightest thought of being in love with someone else wouldn't even make sense. It was always going to be him. Always. And the thought of losing that love is fucking scaring the shit out of me, and for the first time in my life I don't have control over anything. I'm fucking helpless." I say to him with a single tear falling from my glossy eyes.

"Look darling, I know you truly love him because you wouldn't be crying over the thought of losing him. Love can make you want to live, but also die. The difference between you and your man's love though is that you would both give each other the world even if yours was falling apart. And that type of love is indestructible." He said to me with a smile.

This man surprisingly knows how to say all of the right words. The magic of a bartender. He walks over to get a drink for another customer. I put my head down and close my eyes for a little until I feel a bad energy come towards me. I lift my head up and the mysterious man that was across the bar is now sitting down next to me. I acknowledge his presence, but right now I am not trying to entertain it.

I take a sip of my drink, and it tastes a little funny, but I am blaming that on my tipsiness that I am feeling.

"I believe that love is a myth, because love is only for the weak. Power is only made for the strong, and you can't have both. Love means that you have to give your energy and time to another human being. But power shows independence and that is better than anything in this fucked up world. Power." The man next to me says. He has a familiar raspy voice, but with his hood over top of him I can not put the voice to a face.

I look over at him, and I see a piece of blonde hair coming out of his hood. I study his body structure a little bit, and I know who he is. It's Seth.

Why the fuck is he here?

I pay my tab and get up from the chair. I stand up and feel a little bit wobbly. Fucking curse being a lightweight.

The man that I am suspecting is Seth comes up from behind me and tightly grabs my waist to bring me back up, but he doesn't let go once I am stable. He's making me feel very uncomfortable which makes my predictions even clearer.

"Hey, are you okay. Do you want me to call you a cab." The bartender says from behind me. I turn around and see a concerned look on his face. "No, I'm fine. Thank you for listening though, redhead." I say to him with a sluggish smile.

Seth made his way off my hips after I brushed them off, and I made my way to the door. I open the door and I immediately start getting my phone out.

I start to walk faster.

I opened my recent contacts because I can't focus on calling specific numbers right now and the first one I see is Xavier.

I hear footsteps from behind me, and I turn the corner. And I run. I check my pockets to see if there is any knives or guns in this jacket, but my stupid ass self left the house with nothing.

I hit Xavier's number and it rings and rings. On the last ring he finally connects. He says my name to make sure that it is me. "Listen Xavier I'm in trouble I think. I'm pretty sure Seth was just at the bar I was at and it wasn't looking too good." I say to him as I'm running.

I try to retrace my steps as much as I can, "Listen Thea, where are you? I tried to track your phone but nothing is coming up." Xavier asks me, but his words are becoming distant.

I hear footsteps coming closer. Fuck.

"He put something in my drink, I'm not just drunk I'm drugged too." I try to run as fast as I can but it's really no use.

"Fuck, Thea keep me on the phone, and keep running. Or go into an alleyway for hiding. We are coming. Keep running." I listen to Xavier's words.

I see some figures up ahead, but don't pay much attention. I keep running.

"You can't run forever slut." Seth said from behind me.

"Stay with me Thea. Anastasia and Hunter are driving now. Riven Is trying to track you. You are stronger than this, come on. " Xavier said, trying to reassure me.

I turn down an alley. "I'm Okay Xav-" I say before I get knocked onto the ground. "Thea! Are you there! Fuck, Thea." Xavier says from my phone that flew out of my hand, but I can still hear his faint voice.

I get up trying to fight whoever punched me, but my current state it's not looking too good for me. "Who the fuck are you." I say to the two men in front of me. I turn around trying to see if I can make a break for it, but Seth has blocked my exit.

"I'm hurt that you don't know who I am. I mean you have been looking for me for a pretty long time. Your little boyfriend keeps killing my men, so I thought that I could take something from him."

I lunge at the man from beside him and get him good with a punch to the nose. Seth comes from behind me and punches me in the head making me fall to the floor. I tried to get up again, but he kicked me hard in the ribs. I scream out in agonizing pain. "Stay down bitch." Seth says to me with a smile. "Fuck you." I say back to him spitting out blood.

He punches me again, making my head hit the hard concrete floor. I see stars, and the darkness is slowly closing in.

The man comes closer down to meet my face before I come fully unconscious.

"Tiffin Savvo, darling, nice to finally meet you." With a devious smile and a cynical laugh, my eyes close. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 13
In a world where angels protect people, Tianshi works to make sure that people are safe while hiding her feelings for her co-worker. When a string of...
161 26 13
Ava, a busy and determined law student at Yale University by day and a badass undercover agent by night. Ezra, a regular patient at anti-violence se...
6.1K 551 33
"blood on your hands they say- as though it stops there ; at your wrists, like a glove as though you could do all of this and there couldn't be a pa...