Trust

By maddisonrooney6

Jack Gilinsky fanfic... You have to have trust in a relationship. Will Maddie and Jack trust each other onc... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 7

2.2K 25 2
By maddisonrooney6

Maddie's P.O.V

4am morninging of flight to LA...

"Maddie we got to get up and get ready." Katey says shaking me. Im so excited that i jump out of bed and run to my bathroom, having a shower. I cant wait to meet Justin,his team and of couse just being in LA is amazing and exciting. 

I jump out of the shower, getting dressed and putting makeup on. Im gald my black eye has gone down heaps, especially after Jacks mum put that cream on it. its already 4:48am, "the Uber is here." Katey says grabing her suit case running out the door, I get my things and follow her outside to the Uber. We put our suit cases in the back and get into the back seat of the Uber.  Katey and I talk about places and things we want to do in LA. I couldnt of thought of a better person to bring other then Katey, she got me to this point in my life and im so ever greatful for what she has done for me. 

We get to the airport and a man helps us put our suit cases on a trolly, Katey and I head to our gate and we have 30 mintues to spare so we get some breakfast. we head back to our gate just in time and get onto the plain. i cant even describe how im feeling right now, i have so many diffent emotions going though my mind but im so happy and excited for this experience, even if i dont get signed, going to LA with my bestfriend and meeting Justin is going to be amazing in its self, getting signed is just another plus to this trip.

4 hours 30 mintues later...

I look out of the window and there is LA, its so much prettyer in person. "we our now landing." says the lady of the mic. ahhh im so nervous and excited at the same time, i dont know if i should cry or lough at this point. We get off the plain and head to get our bags. i text Justin telling him we landed safe and we will see him soon. Justin texted me back right after, 'Im so excited to meet you, the car's bringing you to the studio so ill see you super soon.' the text read.

This is so amazing, i cant wait. Katey and I head out of the airport and try find a sign saying my name. Katey finds the driver and we run over to him, then getting into his car. The whole 40 minute car ride i texted Jack, talking to him about how excited i am to be in LA. i kind of already miss him, i mean i havent even known him long but his a super cool guy and i really like the person he is.

We arrive at the studio and theres heaps of fans outside, i cant wait to have momments like that. iv only really meet a few fans and i cant wait to meet some more, hopfuly i have fans in LA that i cant meet. We get out of the car and the driver says that his taking our bags with him, back to Justins, we walk stright to the entrince and i can here people scream my name. wow some of these people know me. i talk to the fans for a bite, taking photos and talking about why im here. they wish me 'good luck' and me and Katey head inside. Where greeted straight away. Everyone already know who i was, Justin must of told them i was on my way. 

"just down the hall, room 57." the nice lady says pointing down the hallway "you can come with me." SCOOTER, OMFG i try not freak out but i cant hold it in. "O MY GOD scooter, how are you, so nice to meet you." i say giving him a hug, i hope i wasnt to forword. he hugs me back leading me down the long hallway. "just though here." i look at the room door, 'room 57 -Justin Bieber' it read. shit, is this really happening. we walk though the door and Scooter introduces everyone to me. i look though the booth and Justin looks over at me. He stoped singing and ran straight out. "MADDIE!!!" he yell's runing up to me, bear hugging me. his hug is so worm and i feel my heart beat out of my chest. "how are you?" i say hugging him back. 

2 hours later...

We have been talking and getting to know eachother for what seems like forever, i like it though. Justin's just a normal guy. His so caring, humble and sweet. His nothing like what people may think. "so when are you going to sing for us." Scooter says bringing in L.A freaking Reid. "when ever your ready." i say loughing looking at Justin. i shake Reid's hand and sit back down next to Katey and Justin.  "this feels so offcial now." i say loughing, everyone loughs and Justin encourages me to sing. "what song?" i ask, i cant even think right now. i have no idea what song to sing. "i really liked your 'until the end of time, Justin Timberlake' cover." Scooter says, everyone in the room agrees. Justin walks over to booth door, opening it. "We have the backing track for that song, you want to record it?" He asks. i jump up walking into the booth. Justin walks in with me for some support and to help me though the hole set up. He puts the head phones over my head and leaves one of my ear's out. "i find it better to sing that way." He says sitting on a seat next to me. The track starts playing and i start singing....

Justin's P.O.V

The momment she started singing i knew i wanted to get 'Reid to sign her, she has such an amazing voice. She can hit the really high notes and the low ones so smoothly. Shes just dope, not many girls or many singings can transact from a high to low note that quick and make it sound so smooth. I look ever at Scooter and 'Reid, i try reading there body language. They love her. Scooter toned to 'Reid and told him something. im for sure now that there going to sign her. 

"wow that was amazing. " i say getting up and hugging her, her hugs where so meaningful, i really like them. "thank you." she says steping out of the booth. i follow her and we sit back down next to her friend Katey, Katey sounds pretty cool too, super nice chick. 

Maddie's P.O.V

WOW, that was super nerve-racking but so fun at the same time. "wow, wow, wow. that was amazing. now, L.a do you want to tell her or should i?" Scooter says. i have no idea what his trying to say. maybe i wasnt as good as i thought, omg i probaby just made a fool of myself.  "You have some amazing talent young girl. We would love to sign you." i freeze in shock. they want to sign me? omg im freaking out. "really? me? wow thank you so much. o my god." i say jumping up hugging everyone. "congratulations Maddie." Justin says hugging me tight rocking me side to side. "we have some forms, contracts you need to sign which you can do at Justins, there pretty long and you need to read though them all. and this would also mean you will have to move to LA. is this a problem?" Scooter asked. um no, i think for a secound. My mum and dad love Michigan. Maybe i could just move out here by myself. "im sure it wont be." i say. "well you better get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tommorrow." 'Reid says  giving me another hug. "you can stay at my place the time your here so you dont have to stay at a hotel." Justin says getting up. We all walk outside and get into 2 cars. Katey, Justin and me with one bodyguard in one car and the rest of Justins team in other. 

When we get to Justins house its masive and so beautiful. I walk in and Justin leads Katey and I to a room each. Our bags are already there and everything is already put away. "thank you so much for everything it means so much too me, im so greatful." i say to Justin hugging him. after a few secounds he half pulls away from the hug, still holding my sides, looking into my eyes. Our nose's touch and Justin go's to kiss me. It didnt feel right, i mean me and Jack have just meet and where nothing but friends right now but after this weekend it doesn't feel right to kiss another guy. i pull away before he touch's his lips on mine and he looks at me confused. "sorry, i just can't. it just doesn't feel right." i say steping back. "its fine,i understand. plus we just met. um you should get some rest." He says hugging me again before walking back down stairs. I walk into my room and grab out my phone ,calling my mum with the news. 

"Maddie, im so proud of you, you have come so far." my mums says, i can hear in her voice that shes about to cry. "mum dont cry. you will see me heaps and i have to come back home anyway first." i say trying to calm her down. "Me and dad will flight out tonight. I want to meet thease people." she says, and i agree. We talk about it a little longer untill i remeber i havent called Jack yet. "mum i have to go, i have to call someone else." i tell her i love her and hang up, calling Jack right afterwoods. im not going to tell him about this hole thing only because i haven't signed anything yet and because im just not ready for everyone to know just yet. 

"hey beautiful, how's LA?" Jack says anwsering the phone. "amazing, so unreal. everything's so big and pretty here." i feel my heart rate go up, i have butterflys in my tummy. ahh why does he make me feel this way. We talk a bit about school and other general things. "o my god, i all most forgot to tell you that there was a fight at school today with Cameron and some other guy and Cameron got exspelled. people are saying his parents want to move and that they might move like 3 hours away this weekend for good." he says. joy runs though my body. "he wont be able to hurt you anymore beautiful." he continued to say. this is so amazing. "im actually so happy. thanks for filling me in." i say, Jack giggles a little and i feel my face redden, his so dam cute. I really like this guy. "what day do you get back?" he asks. "no sure yet. ill let you know when i do." We talk for another hour or so more and then we say our goodbyes. i get the big document from the side table in my room. wow, theres so much technical stuff in getting signed. i read the hole thing and sign where i need to. It took me hours but im so excited for my future. My life is acturly about to change.

i head down stairs and see Justin sitting on the couch on his phone. i sit next to him and we start talking about music, family and everything i need to no about the industry. We talked for hours. i cheak my phone for the time and its already 12am and im sure Katey is already asleep. "Im super tired, i think im going to go to bed." i say getting up. Justin agrees that his tired too and that he was going to bed too. "ill see you in the morning.night." he says before walking into his room, closing the door. i walk into my room getting changed into my pj's. I jump into bed and go on my phone cheaking twitter. 

@JustinBieber: had an amazing day with, @maddierobinson66 , shes about to hit the charts. Watch out for her. <3 xx

i tweet him back...

@maddierobinson66: It was an unreal day,Thank you for having me in your house and for giving me this amazing opportunity. <3 

My tweeter started blowing up, people asking if we where dating, people calling me slut, ugly, fat. To be honest it doesn't get to me.i know people are going to hate, i just dont care. i put my phone away and fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 11.1K 41
Regan Stirling used to have a 'thing' with the Jack Gilinsky, but they were never official. Since then, he's been a complete jerk and nowhere near to...
39.5K 618 83
Sabina Beverly was just an ordinary girl in Australia. But when she moved to London, everything changed. Jack Gilinsky swoons her every time they mee...
371K 5.7K 92
What if Jack Gilinsky liked one of your picture? Highest Rank #10 fanfiction (8/3/17) #20 fanficition (5/16/17) #49 fanfiction (5/15/17) #85 fanfici...