The rejected beta's mate

By CindyCindy74

When he got rejected by his mate who was his long term girlfriend. He gets a second mate whom is Inlove with... More

FIRST SIGHT•1•
REJECTED??• 2•
PAST•3•
PART 4
PART 5
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24 °The walk°
PART 25 °Ankle°
PART 26
PART 27 °Little white lie°
PART 28 °Shower°
PART 29
PART 30°Returning his phone°
PART 31°meeting chad°
PART 32°Disturbed°
PART 33°moms°
PART 34°Rain°
PART 35°Mark him°
PART 36°Diner°
PART 37°photo°
PART 38°his room°
PART 39°bad dream°
PART 40°phone°
PART 41°suprise°
PART 42°Things are better now°
PART 43°road trip°
Chapter 44°love°
PART 45°phone call°
PART 46°New friend?°
PART 47°Time for the truth°
PART 48"meet Ken"
PART 49°flashback°
PART 50°look alike°
NOTICE

PART 6

3.6K 177 31
By CindyCindy74

OLIVIA'S POV

"Jeez Oli ,you don't even have clothes"Avery said while throwing all my clothes on the floor and looking stressed.

Avery and Becky are helping me pack today and I think I'm m starting to regret my decision judging from how they are acting as if I am going on a honeymoon.

"I literally have to give off some of my clothes judging from how many I have Avery"

"Ohh you call these things clothes?let me remind you in case you are forgetting ,you have a mate now so you don't have to dress as if..."

Then she made a gesture with her hands as if she is trying to explain something unexplainable.

"I swear if you ran as much as your mouth you'd be in good shape Avery"And now this is gonna turn into a full blown argument since Becky decided to say something unnecessary as always.

"Is there a need for you to insult me on a regular basis?"Avery said while putting her hands on her hips.

"I am not insulting you but describing you ,such a pity that you are the sperm that won!"only goddess know how much I am gonna miss these moments.

"You know from now on I am not gonna entertain you.I will just walk it off."ever since I've become friends with Avery ,this is the only smart matured thing she have ever Said.

"Someone is growi-,Oli are you okay?"Becky says while sitting with me on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Then why are you crying huh?"This time Avery asked while also sitting besides me on the bed.

"I am not crying Ave i jus-"But when I touch my face I felt the wetness and I realized that indeed I am crying.

"Hey what's wrong ,I know you hate that we are always arguing but we.."And right there and then I just hugged them both so tightly.

I am going to start a new chapter of my life without the people I've always had.Anything that may come in my way I just have to deal with it by my own now,no besties,no brother and no parents but just me and only me.

"I am gonna to miss you guys so much"

"Aww Oli we are also gonna miss you like crazy"

And After that we just all cried and finish up packing while talking about them good old days and nothing felt more greater than that moment right there.

Becky and Avery are staying over for the night as this is my last day here and I just wanna enjoy my last meal in this pack with the most important people in my life.

So right now we are setting up the table to start eating dinner.And adding some finishing touches to setting up the forks and knives,we all gathered around and sat down.

As my brother was about to dig in my mother looked at him with that motherly scolding look.

Everyone has gotten that scolding look from their mothers before when doing something astray and if you haven't then your childhood was not so fun.

"Jason since you seem as if you are in a hurry to eat your food then please say Grace for us"Knowing my mother she said that on purpose knowing fully well that he can't even pray to save a soul.

For those who may be wondering,wolfs also pray but to moon goddess to ask or thank her for her blessings but not all wolfs but just wolfs like my mother whom are religious and pray ALL the TIME.

"Uhh yeah sure ,let's close our eyes then"Then we all held hands and waited for him to say some dumbass prayer.

"Goddess thank you for the nourishment you provide.Bless our food since you redeemed us so dearly and delivered us from evil,please protect us and lead my sister in her new journey AMEN."

After the prayer we all just stared at him astonished and shocked cause My brother Can't pray.

"What is it? Are you guys okay?"My brother asks as he starts eating and acting as if he doesn't know why we are surprised.

"Who are you and what did you do to my son"My father asked while looking extra surprised than all of us.

Jason laughs a little before answering"what do you mean?,you guys are being weird and the food is getting cold people."

First it was Avery acting all matured and now it is my own brother praying as if he is Moon Goddess's right hand man.

"Jason since when are you a praying like a priest kind of a person?"Avery asks while eating her own food while my mom is still frozen and looking at Jason.

"Just because I always act as a goofy playing around kind of a person doesn't mean I don't have a matured and a responsible side okay?And beside it is Oli's last day here so she is gonna need all the prayer wishes she can get,ain't that right Oli??"He says while winking at me in a 'I know what mates do behind closed doors kind of a way'.

"Jason do you still hang out with that weird boy I don't like?is he maybe forcing you to smoke things that you are smart enough to not be smoking huh??"My mom asked that finally coming out of her shock.

"His name is Tom and NO! He doesn't Force me to smoke anything mom"

And our dinner continued with us just talking about everything in general.We also ate dessert then we watched movie in which after a long argument of different choices we decided to play rock paper scissors in in which Becky won by the way then she made us watch some anime that we got used to and enjoyed.

If I was the one who could have chosen the movie then we would have watched Twilight.

I love how humans displayed us as in which we kind of are in a way.So right now laying in bed with my two snoring besties besides me I am ready for what tomorrow has in store for me.

..................

Pwease don't forget to vote🥺

XXX
Cindyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.5K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
2.8K 124 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
1.9M 43.3K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
67.5K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...