The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

By craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Bechara Arnav
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Part 35
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
Part 40
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
Clients
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Last Part

Suicide !!

5.3K 291 86
By craziest_arshian

First of all a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little princess SIFAT . Hope you achieve all that you will dream of in the future , cutiepie . 

A small gift from my side to you , baby girl .

***************************************************

Anjali was really very depressed when she thought of all her activities . What have she done ?? This question never left her mind .

Anjali : I have done a lot bad and I do not deserve to live after ruining so many lives ... not only Chotte's and Khushi's but ... but all those girls whom I so....... Chi !! I even feel disgusted on thinking about my activities now . Bloody hell !! Why did I do this .

She burst out crying . She was losing her senses now . She was now , out of her mind . She did not thought what is right and what is wrong . She scattered the things to find a paper and pen . After a lot of searching she finally got a paper and pen and wrote something on it and kept the paper pressing it with a rubber made thing in a corner . She was in the store room so it was not so hard for her to find petrol and a lighter and burn herself . Yes !! She burned herself without a second thought . She could not take all these so she decided to kill herself . What kind of a person she is ?? She does not even have the strength to face her punishments and she expected people to face her torture ?? Bloody bast**d she is !!

AFTER SOME TIME , OUTSIDE

Aman , Ron , Doruk , Maria , Alex and BA , all were sitting on the living hall . They wanted to give some time to Anjali to realize what all she has done . Maria smelt something burning .

Maria : (confused) Has someone put something on gas ??

BA : No I don't think so .... But let me check once .

Maria : Ya ... go !!

BA went from there to the kitchen to find nothing on the stove .

BA : (coming back) No ... there is nothing on the stove .

Maria : So from where is the burning smell coming ??

Aman : (confused) Burning smell ??

Ron : Ya ... its getting more harder ... I mean the smell .

Aman : Oh yes !! But where is it coming from ??

Everyone got up to check and split to different directions . Aman was nearing the store room when the smell became harder than ever . He rushed to the store room to see the door closed and shadow of flames through the translucent door . He was shocked . He called everyone loudly . Alex called the fire brigade while Doruk and Ron tried to break the door as it was locked from inside . Aman tried calling Arnav but it was not reachable , making him more tensed .

****************************************************************

Arnav broke the hug unwillingly and looked at Khushi .

Arnav : Lets pack our luggage Khushi . I will tell NK and Lav to pack their's as well .

Khushi : (confused) Huh ?? Our luggage ?? Why ??

Arnav : We will not even stay here for a second now . (cupping her face emotionally) Khushi .... We have already lost our baby once Khushi and I don't want to take a chance now . We are moving to London . (panicking) But first we need to consult a doctor . I have a friend who is a gynecologist here . Let's go . Our work will finish fast . I'll book our tickets for the next flight only .

Khushi : (cupping his cheeks) Arnav .. arnav relax !! It's okay ...

Arnav : No , its NOT okay . This pace is a bad luck Khushi . We need to leave from here as soon as possible to OUR house . I'll call my friend and see if he is free .

Khushi : (sighing) Okay !! Fine !!

She could totally understand his plight . She has also lost her first baby and off course , she also doesn't wants to take any chance , this time . Arnav called his friend and made him understand about their situation .

Arnav : (ending the call) Khushi ... he said he will be free after a half an hour . I guess we should leave now because the hospital he works in is very far from here .

Khushi : Hmm . Okay !!

Arnav : I'll ask Payal to pack our bags as Lav will be busy packing her's .

Khushi : Fine !!

She could do nothing but agree to everything he says because she knew he would not listen to her , NOW . They both headed to the hospital . After reaching the hospital , Arnav forgot his phone on the car itself and it was on the silent mode as well . He went inside with Khushi . They were allowed to meet the doctor as they reached on time . They got relieved when they got to know that Khushi was perfectly healthy to travel . She headed towards Shantivan with a smile on their face .

************************************************

Aman was continuously trying to call Arnav but it went unattended every time . Fire brigades reached there and cooled the fire , quite soon as the fire had not transmitted throughout the room by the time . They brought Anjali's burnt body out of the room . It was a clear suicide case as there was no possible condition because of which fire would transmit in the store room . Aman was tired of calling Arnav . He had already informed NK and Akash about it and they were on their way to the mansion . He avoided informing Khushi because he knew she would take a lot of tension . The whole family was already aware of it but not ArShi . He stopped trying to call Arnav because he knew Arnav would be informed about it by the family as well .

**********************************************

Nani was pacing the living room , worried , with tears in her eyes while Manorama was trying to console her . Though Anjali did very wrong ... she committed many crimes but still she was a grandmother and she was very unhappy to know about her granddaughter's sudden death and that also a suicide . Payal and Lav were not much affected . They heard the main door open and saw Arnav and Khushi entering the house hand in hand , smiling . Both of them stopped in the living room and got concerned seeing Nani , crying .

Khushi : Nani .... What happened ?? Why are you crying ??

Arnav : Yea nani ??

Nani : (stuttering) Chotte ... she .... Anjali bitiya , she ki..illed herself .

It was a big blow to Khushi and Arnav . They did not expect this . Arnav gulped hard and straightened his face , showing less interest in it .

Arnav : This is a good news for me Nani .

Nani : Chotte she is your .....

Arnav : My no one . She is nothing to me Nani . I understand your plight but please do not put me into this and expect me to cry out loud for her demise because it is the best news I could ever hear and that too , in this day when I got to know that Khushi is pregnant . Now , I can be relieved that there will be no one to harm my child . 

Nani : (shocked) Pregnant ??

Arnav : Yes Nani !! Khushi is pregnant ... and we are returning to London tomorrow . I have already booked my , Khushi's , NK's and Lav's return ticket . We are coming from the hospital consulting a doctor about Khushi's health and he said that she is perfectly fine to travel .

Nani : But chotte ...

Arnav : Nani please !! We have already faced a lot and I think you are aware of it very well and this place holds only bad luck and bad memories for us and we do not want out child to be here so we are returning to our own life which is very simple and happy . Nani ... we will come to meet you on intervals but please do not force us to stay here . I very well know what is running in your mind right now . So please .....

Nani : (caressing his hair) I understand chotte . You both have faced a lot and I don't want you to face more . I am really very happy for you and am double happy to be a great grandmother . But chotte , you need to perform your sister's final rituals .

Arnav : Nani I told you already , she is NOTHING to me . Whoever wants can do the final rituals . I am totally out of it .

Khushi : But Arnav ....

Arnav : No more discussions on it Khushi . (turning to Payal) Payal have you packed our bags ??

Payal : Almost done !!

Lav : Mine too !!

Arnav : Thank you payal , we will do the rest and Lav please make it fast !!

Lav and Payal smiled at him .

Lav : Arnav ... Aman has been calling you for so long to inform you about this . Where is your phone ??

Arnav : (taking his phone out and looking at the missed calls) Oh sorry !! My phone was in the silent mode . Anyway , I'll call Aman . Excuse me !!

Payal , Lav and Nani hugged Khushi while Manorama watched them with tears in her eyes . She could not even celebrate a good news of her being a grandmother . 

************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED ....

How was the update guys ??

Hope you liked it ??

The next update maybe the last of this story . 

Please do go through my new youtube channel once guys . 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOaNUb0nCQ6rUNOvQj1tgQ

This is my first editing dedicated to #PACKOFWOLVES ... my favorite FRIENDS GROUP . 

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY

LUV

AAYUSHI 

2193 WORDS ..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 13.6K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...
51.9K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
29.9K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...