Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Infinity Train Movie: Part 1

38.2K 536 805
By GoldenFang17

A quick reminder before starting reading: This movie chapter is divided into two parts since the majority in my server wanted it to have two parts, as they were excited to read the movie in a reaction manner. And also, major changes will happen in the next Season of Now Watching: Kimetsu No Yaiba book. Thank you and enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kenichi... Hideki... Minoru... Masao... Susumu... Yuta... Yaichi... Toyoaki... Isao... Ryosuke... Yukio... Takahiro..." Kagaya mumbled the names of the former Demon Slayers before as he visits them together with his wife. He suddenly felt pain in his chest, stopped for a moment, and continued walking.

"What is that place?" Tanjiro asked.

"Ah... My children. That place is where the former Hashiras are buried after fulfilling their services as Demon Slayers from the past years. To think that I would be visiting them in my awful state." Kagaya said.

"But you aren't now, Kagaya-san. We will assure you that you will be able to get fully healthy once you return to your world." Izuku said.

"Thank you so much, Izuku. I'll be thankful if that happens." Kagaya said.

"Izuku gets a lot of hate from our database since he acted like Bakugo..." Iruma whispered to Dio.

"And now he's trying to change. Wait, why did he act like that asshole?" Dio asked.

"I don't know. But I heard that someone drugged him before he was assigned to be a God here. And it is one from his classmates in U.A." Iruma replied.

"Foolish brats. To think they can make Izuku act like an idiot and a very rude person to everyone, and now he has gained too many hates." Dio said and Iruma only shrugged.

"That's a lot of them..." Zenitsu said in horror, imagining himself to be one soon in their place.

"Master, we should go. It's not good for your health." Amane said.

"I wonder how long I'll be able to make the trip here. I'd like to settle the score for these children who died while I'm in charge. I've already received seven cases caused by demons this month. My children in the Demon Slayer Corps... are on the front lines even as we speak fighting the demons.

No matter how many lives the demons take... the one thing they can never crush is a human's will. No matter how battered we are, we will always rise up again to fight." Kagaya said while the air breezes him.

"What beautiful words you've said, Master." Sanemi said.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Kagaya said.

"We will still confront the demons no matter how awful the situation is. We won't let them conquer whatever they want. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei said.

"Of course, because we are all Demon Slayers, and the strongest in the present era!" Uzui said.

Mugen

The scene shifted to the Mugen Train where it now starts to leave the terminal. People can be seen giving their tickets to the Train Conductors and entering the train before it goes.

"For now, let's hide our swords on our backs. Oh no! The train's leaving! Are the police still around?" Zenitsu asked as the three of them were still hiding from the cops.

"We'll have to go even if they are." Tanjiro said.

"ORA! *fumes* I'm taking you on! Lord of this land!" Inosuke yelled and runs to the train.

"Your son is too energetic, Mrs. Hashibira." Shinobu said.

"Y-Yeah, he is." Kotoha nodded.

"Of course, the idiot will really do that." Zenitsu said.

"Now, now..." Tanjiro chuckled.

"That's the spirit, Inosuke!" Kyojuro said.

"You're tolerating their stupidity, Rengoku." Sanemi said.

"Hey, calm down, Sanemi." Muichiro said.

"Hey, idiot!" Zenitsu yelled.

"We should go, too!" Tanjiro said and runs to the train.

"Hey, don't leave me behind!" Zenitsu yelled. The two leaped towards the last car of the train and Zenitsu still runs for the train after being left behind.

"W-Wait up! Tanjiro! Inosuke!" He cried.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro called and they pulled Zenitsu up to the train.

"Now, who looks like an idiot now,  huh?!" Inosuke yelled.

"You..." Zenitsu angrily uttered.

"Zenitsu..." Nezuko called in a serious stare at him.

"O-Oh yeah, Nezuko-chan..." Zenitsu chuckled with his sweet looks.

The three entered the train and Inosuke suddenly slaps the window between the passenger and the two conductors who are sitting beside it.

"So fast! Hahaha!" Inosuke laughed while slapping and the three looked nervous at Inosuke.

"Sorry! We're very sorry! Forget that! Get over here, idiot!" Zenitsu said and pulls Inosuke.

"So freaking fast!" Inosuke yelled.

"Maybe next time, we should try to hit him with something hard to shut him down." Yushiro said.

"For what, Yushiro?" Tamayo asked.

"N-Nothing, Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro stuttered while blushing.

"Here he comes again." Nezuko sighed.

"Ma'am, is that all right?" Tanjiro asked after putting the bag in the top luggage area of the passengers.

"Thank you." The old lady replied.

"Sorry to trouble you." The old man added.

"It's the least I can do." Tanjiro said.

"What a helpful young man you are, Kamado!" Kyojuro said.

"Thank you, Rengoku!" Tanjiro said.

"*sigh* Only if these two idiots can be as helpful as Tanjiro..." Muichiro said.

"Hey. They can hear you." Yuichiro said.

"I don't care. Truth hurts." Muichiro said.

"What a savage." Dio said.

"He's a Hashira, right? This Rengoku person... Are you sure you'll recognize his face?" Zenitsu asked while pulling Inosuke.

"Sure. He had this gaudy hairstyle, and I remember his scent, too." Tanjiro replied.

"Hey!" Inosuke surprises a family all of a sudden and gets pulled away.

"I think I'll know it's him once we get close." Tanjiro said. Before he can open the door, one word suddenly stopped him from opening the door and surprised Zenitsu.

"Delicious!"

"Ah, a typical Rengoku moment." Uzui said.

"Hahaha!" Kyojuro laughed after he heard himself saying delicious.

"Wh-What's funny about it?" Aoi asked.

"Ask him." Iguro replied.

"That loud yell trembled Zenitsu, huh? Lame." Genya said.

"Who do you call lame?!" Zenitsu yelled.

The train can be seen from up the skies and the title "Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train" on it.

"Mugen Train...?" Takeo uttered.

"Movie?" Kanroji asked.

"Unlike the other episodes earlier, this one called as a movie will be a very long episode and is still connected to the plot that we left from the first season." Izuku said.

"A very long episode? Yoohoo! Bring it on!" Inosuke yelled.

"You do want to yell too much, huh?!" Yushiro angrily asked.

"Aw... My god..." Haganezuka facepalmed.

"Kids..." Urokodaki uttered.

Tanjiro opens the door and he sees some people got shocked by someone yelling "Delicious" on the other side of the train.

"Delicious! Delicious! *opens Lunchbox* Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!" The one who kept yelling is known to be Kyojuro who was munching his meal and yelled, making the empty boxes leap in mid-air.

"Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!" Kyojuro says after taking every bite of his meal.

"Is that the Flame Hashira guy?" Zenitsu asked Tanjiro's ear.

"Yeah." Tanjiro replied with a little shocked reaction.

"Not just some random glutton?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah." Tanjiro replied.

"Haha! Indeed I am a glutton!" Kyojuro said.

"Yeah because we see now how many lunch boxes have you eaten already." Iguro said.

"Damn... Why isn't he getting fat after that?" Takeo asked.

"Takeo! I'm sorry if my son talks too much." Kie said.

"It's fine, ma'am!" Kyojuro replied.

"Um, excuse me..." Tanjiro slowly asked Kyojuro as they approach him.

"Delicious!"

"R-Rengoku?" Tanjiro asked.

"Delicious!" Kyojuro quickly yelled and faces them.

"Uh, we really get that part already." Tanjiro said. The maids are taking the empty boxes away from Kyojuro and suddenly the lights flickered but no one realizes it.

"That's a bad sign right there." Sabito said.

"The demon is starting to make his presence." Giyu said.

"I hope they'll be fine." Urokodaki said.

"And you're the kid from that day at the Master's." Kyojuro asked.

"Yes. I am Tanjiro Kamado. And they are my fellow Demon Slayers, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira." Tanjiro said.

"I see. And inside that box there..." Kyojuro said.

"Yes. It's my sister Nezuko." Tanjiro said.

"Right! That demon we saw that day, huh? Since the Master's acknowledged her, I won't say any word for now. Have a seat here." Kyojuro said and offers Tanjiro a seat.

"Being inside the lord is mind-blowing!" Inosuke exclaimed while slamming the windows with his hands.

"You're going to break the glass! Calm down already, will ya?" Zenitsu asked and grabs Inosuke's head.

"What an idiot." Iguro said.

"Aww. He looks so energetic inside the train." Kanroji said.

"Don't tell me you were adored by that kind of moment?" Iguro asked.

"Haha! I don't know but *fumes* what does it feel to be inside the lord's body?!" Inosuke fumed.

"Of course, it will make you crazier as expected." Muichiro sighed.

"What are you three doing here? A mission?" Kyojuro asked.

"We received an order from a Kasugai Crow. "The casualties of the Mugen Train are increasing. Join Rengoku on site," he said." Tanjiro said.

"Yes! I see now! Understood!

"Right. Also, there's one more thing. Something I wanted to ask you, Rengoku." Tanjiro said.

"What is it? Let's hear it." Kyojuro said.

"About my father..." Tanjiro said.

"What about your father?" Kyojuro asked.

"Well, he was really frail." Tanjiro said.

"Was he really?" Kyojuro asked.

"But even if it was cold enough to freeze your lungs, he could still perform a kagura dance in the snow." Tanjiro said.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it!" Kyojuro said.

"Go ahead and just say it..." Dio uttered in an impatient tone.

"Hey!" The two shuts Dio down.

"What's with them?" Shinobu asked and Kanao shrugged on her master.

"The thing is..." Tanjiro uttered.

"What's up?" Kyojuro asked.

'Hinokami Kagura... Dance! I suddenly found myself doing the kagura that I'd seen as a child. If you know anything about that, Rengoku... I was hoping you'd tell me." Tanjiro said. There was a moment of silence before Kyojuro replies to Tanjiro.

"Right! But I know nothing! I've never even heard the term "Hinokami Dance" before. But it's truly commendable that your father was able to adapt his kagura dance to battle. All right, end of discussion!" Kyojuro said.

"Hahaha! Of course, I wouldn't know that dance, only if we didn't watch the previous episodes before. But honestly, I don't really have an idea if we do really have knowledge about that dance, Tanjiro." Kyojuro said.

"I-I see." Tanjiro said.

"I hope that it will remain a mystery even if any of you knows about it. We must wait for the right time for that knowledge about that dance to be revealed." Kagaya said.

"Right!" Everyone agreed.

"He wants them not to spoil it if any of them does know that?" Iruma asked.

"Yes. Maybe he wants their future selves to explain it, not any of the people in the cast, or us, Gods." Izuku said.

"Um, can you try to help me a little more?" Tanjiro asked in a little forced expression.

"You should become my Tsuguko, my apprentice! I'll look after you!" Kyojuro said.

"Hold on a second! And just what are you looking at?" Tanjiro yelled at Kyojuro.

"Yeah, what's in the front, Rengoku?" Kanroji asked.

"Maybe he's staring at the demon's possible location. Who knows." Muichiro said.

"Rengoku is Rengoku after all." Uzui said.

'He's totally weird, all right.' Zenitsu thought.

"H-Hey! Don't kill me after I said that!" Zenitsu cried.

"Hahaha! I won't! I'm happy that we are seeing what will happen in the future! And that's just a small thing, Zenitsu!" Kyojuro said.

"O-Okay." Zenitsu said.

"Flame Breathing has a long history. In any given era, there's always been a Flame and Water swordsman among the Hashira. Flame. Water. Wind. Stone. Thunder.

"Those are the fundamental breathing techniques. The other techniques were created as offshoots of those five. Mist is a fork of Wind. Young Mizoguchi! What color is your sword?" Kyojuro asked.

"Eh?! My name's Kamado. And the color is black." Tanjiro said.

"A black sword, huh? Well, isn't that unfortunate?" Kyojuro said and laughed.

"For real?" Tanjiro asked.

"I've never known a swordsman with a black sword that became a Hashira. On top of that, I hear that they have no clue which style to master. Come to me, and I'll train you! You can rest easy now!" Kyojuro exclaimed with flames on his background.

"No, thank you! And just what are you looking at?" Tanjiro asked. He sighed and looked at Kyojuro who closes his eyes.

'He's strange, but he seems to be very caring. And from his scent, I can pick up his strong sense of justice.' Tanjiro thought.

"Awesome! Awesome! So fast!" Inosuke yelled while waving his hands outside of the window.

"That's dangerous, you idiot!" Zenitsu yelled.

"I'm gonna run outside and race to see who's faster!" Inosuke yelled and tries to jump out of the window.

"Inosuke surely is an energetic guy, huh...?" Takeo asked.

"That's dangerous, Inosuke!" Aoi yelled.

"Yeah. You really wanted to challenge a train into a race?" Kotoha asked.

"To see who's faster than us! And I believe I can outrun that lord!" Inosuke proudly yelled.

"Annoying pighead..." Sanemi sighed.

"Language, will you?" Muichiro said.

"You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?" Zenitsu yelled.

"That's dangerous. You never know when a demon might appear." Kyojuro said.

"You're kidding, right? Demons show up on this train?" Zenitsu asked.

"Sure do!" Kyojuro replied.

"What?! They do? Nooo! So, we're not heading to where the demons are, but we're here? Noooo! I'm getting off!" Zenitsu yelled.

"And don't you dare imitate him, my boy!" Gramps said.

"What if we don't know where the demon is and it might strike at me first? What should I do? What should I do?!" Zenitsu yelled in panic.

"There's Rengoku with you guys. Why so nervous?" Iguro said.

"Don't you believe at my son?" Shinjuro asked with a smile.

"E-Eh... I don't know." Zenitsu replied and everyone did the anime fall.

"Idiot..." Dio uttered.

"Over 40 people have disappeared on this train. The Corps sent a few swordsmen, but then they all went silent. That's why I, a Hashira, am here." Kyojuro said.

"AAAAAHHH!!! Right, I see! I'm getting off! I'm getting off!" Zenitsu yelled while shaking in fear and grabs his head. The train conductor with strange movements entered the car.

"May I... see your... ticket please?" The conductor asked.

"The conductor's going to check your ticket and punch a hole in it." Kyojuro replied.

The gods sobbed at this after hearing the reply from Kyojuro and the Cast was surprised by their sudden reactions.

"H-Hey! Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Y-Yeah! We're fine!" Iruma replied.

"I-I got my eyes poked accidentally that's why! Hehe!" Izuku quickly acted like his eyes were poked by anyone.

"Strange..." Giyu uttered.

"Yes, it is, Giyu." Shinobu said and Giyu bonks her head calmly.

"Ow!" Shinobu cried.

Kyojuro and Inosuke gave their tickets and the conductor punched a hole in it. Zenitsu gives him to the conductor while he's on the floor.

"Here." He said. Tanjiro offers his ticket and looked at the conductor as he punches a hole to his ticket. The lights flickered out and it turned off in a second. Kyojuro slowly opens his eyes and Tanjiro noticed something off the bat.

'What is this? There's a horrible scent.' Tanjiro thought.

"Thank you... very much." The conductor replied with a lifeless look on his face. Kyojuro stands up and shows his sword to the conductor.

"I noticed him being strange from earlier. What's going on?" Sabito asked.

"So you noticed it too? I thought I was the only one who did notice it." Makomo said.

"Why they aren't lively as a conductor should be? Could it be..." Nezuko uttered.

"A demon already terrified them." Gyomei replied.

"And it could be already on the train..." Shinobu said.

"Mr. Conductor... You could get hurt, so please step back. As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that I have a sword." Kyojuro said. The lights flickered out once again, turned off, and as it returns, a demon with multiple faces and horns appeared all of a sudden. Some of the passengers fright in horror at its presence.

"Here it is!" Sanemi said.

"How did it appear from the dark?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Blood Demon Art probably." Urokodaki replied.

"And it is big, just like the father spider demon." Gramps said.

"Was it a Blood Demon Art that hid that massive body? I had a hard time detecting you. But if you bare your fangs at innocent people... my bright red Flame Blade will burn you to the bone!" Kyojuro said. The demon roared loud enough to produce shockwaves at everyone on the train.

'Flame Breathing... First Form... Unknowing Fire!" Kyojuro dashes past the demon and lops its head off in blazing speed before breaking the doors of the other car.

"Amazing. He sliced off the demon's head with one blow." Tanjiro said.

"Way to go, Rengoku!" Kanroji cheered.

"The Demon size couldn't keep up with Rengoku's speed and that ends his miserable life." Muichiro said.

"I can tell there's one more in the train." Sanemi said.

"You mean the one we saw from the trailer before?" Uzui asked.

"Yeah. And he could be hiding elsewhere in the train." Sanemi replied.

"There's still one more. Come with me!" Kyojuro called and Zenitsu react with a shocking expression, but Tanjiro and Inosuke chases Kyojuro already.

"All right!" Inosuke yelled.

"D-Don't leave me behind!" Zenitsu cried while chasing them.

At the other car of the train, Kyojuro lets the passengers evacuate away as he finds the other Demon on it. It attacks a man from the other side of the car while its drool drops on him.

"You will not lay a finger on that man!" Kyojuro yelled as Tanjiro and Inosuke formed their stances while Zenitsu is hiding behind the chairs.

"What are you trying to do, dumbass in the future?!" Sanemi angrily yelled.

"I'm scared! You know!" Zenitsu cried.

"What kind of a Demon Slayer are you when you are hiding behind a chair?" Iguro asked.

"Hey, hey. This is the first time that kid's fighting in a moving vehicle and far away from the headquarters. Just give that brat a chance." Uzui said.

"Uzui-sama..."

"You're the best...!"

"Amazing...!" Uzui's wives complimented him while hugging him from different angles.

"Uh, thank you?" Zenitsu said with an unsure tone.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I'm your opponent." Kyojuro recalled the Demon.

"What the hell is it? It's got long arms!" Zenitsu cried.

"All right! First come, first served!" Inosuke yelled.

"Hold up! We gotta save the passenger first!" Tanjiro yelled at Inosuke who already rushed towards the Demon.

"It won't matter once I destroy that thing!" Inosuke yelled and attacks the Demon. But it launched tentacle spikes to the slayer, which made him block the projectiles in mid-air. In a flash, Kyojuro quickly places Inosuke in a seat away from the demon and rushed underneath to save the passenger and sends him to Tanjiro and Zenitsu's location.

"You'll be safe in the back of the train. Go on." Kyojuro said and the passenger runs away.

"That was a careless move you did there, bastard! What if you were getting caught by its surprise attacks?!" Uzui yelled.

"He's right. You should've aimed to save passengers before attacking the demon since you don't even know yet how it will fight you guys." Kanroji said.

"If Rengoku wasn't quick enough to save your sorry ass there, you could've been dead. Better thank him." Iguro said.

"I wasn't even done yet against that thing!!" Inosuke yelled.

"That's why you listen to the Hashiras!" Zenitsu yelled.

"We're good to go now. Let's finish him off in short order." Kyojuro said. The demon rushed towards the slayers and Kyojuro dashed already to make a quick move to prevent it from attacking Tanjiro.

'Flame Breathing... Second Form... Rising Scorching Sun!' Kyojuro slashes the demon's head in an upward circular motion and kills it instantly.

"As expected of Rengoku-sama..." Aoi uttered.

"I can even do that! I can even do that!" Inosuke yelled.

"No, you can't! And shut up!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Amazing..." Tanjiro said.

"It is." Kanao agrees with him.

"Those are just low-level demons. The big fish or known to be Enma must be hiding somewhere." Shinobu said.

"Tha... That... That was awesome, Bro! Talk about brilliant sword skills, man! Please make me your apprentice!" Tanjiro said.

"Fine by me! I'll make a fine swordsman out of you!" Kyojuro said.

"Me, too, please!" Zenitsu yelled with a goofy face.

"Me, three!" Inosuke yelled with a different voice.

"I'll train all of you!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Big Bro Rengoku!!" The three yelled.

"Bro!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Bro!" Zenitsu added.

"Bro!" Inosuke added.

"What's with their ugly and different faces and voices?" Yushiro asked in disgust.

"Yeah. What the heck's with my face?! I looked like a total idiot!" Zenitsu yelled.

"And Inosuke's voice sounded like an old jeezer." Sabito said.

"Tanjiro won't act like what we saw just now. Something's wrong with you guys?" Kanao asked.

"Uh... I don't know." Tanjiro uttered in confusion.

"Big Bro Rengoku!" The three yelled in joyed and Kyojuro just laughed at them. As the lights flickered out, Tanjiro, Inosuke,  Zenitsu, and Kyojuro are found sleeping on their own seats. The Train Conductor runs into the other car and kneels while crying.

"I did as I was told! I punched their tickets and put them to sleep! Please! Put me to sleep, too, now! Please let me be reunited with my dead wife and daughter! I'm begging you. I'm begging you." The Train Conductor bawled while kneeling.

"Sure thing." The demon named Enma said and his hand dropped and suddenly stood up by its fingers.

"That was all a dream?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Then... All of my attacks... didn't happen..." Kyojuro said.

"I knew it! That Train Conductor's suspicious! And the tickets gave me an awful vibe on them!" Zenitsu cried.

"That means, they were caught by Enma and now put into a deep sleep." Giyu said.

"Eh?!" Tanjiro and the others asked.

"Haha! What a shame that demon got me through those tickets! But the events earlier were real. I had a hard time detecting that demon's aura and those demons were nothing but a bunch of weak ones. This demon we are up against is a Lower Moon One, powered by Muzan's blood. So there's no way we will detect and find it without looking around." Kyojuro said.

"In short, you were careless and didn't even bother to look around for clues." Iguro said.

"The demon must be punished, wherever he is hiding." Gyomei said.

"You did a good job. Go to sleep." The hand of Enma smiled and puts the Conductor to sleep.

"Have a nice dream where you can meet your family." Enma said.

"Excuse me. What do you want us to do?" A young woman asked as four of them are waiting for Enma's orders.

"Wait, did he hire those people?" Urokodaki asked.

"Enma doesn't use any hypnosis towards them. But, he possibly convinced them of his plans. What will these three do this time?" Sabito asked.

"I don't feel good about this for Tanjiro. They need to wake up!" Makomo said.

"Who will wake them up now that the four of them are all asleep?! This is bad...!" Kanroji cried.

"Their slumber will grow deeper in a little while. Wait here until then. Perceptive Demon Slayers sometimes wake up sensing the presence of bloodthirsty demons. When you tie the ropes, be careful not to touch their bodies. I will have to stay in the first car for a while. Hang on until everything's ready to go... so that you can have blissful dreams." Enma said.

"Okay." The four agreed to the demon. Back to the four Demon Slayers, Tanjiro's breath can be heard as the scene shifted back to the mountains where the whole snow covers the ground and he is found walking with his uniform on it. He realizes something and prepares his sword.

'What's going on? What happened? Calm down. Calm down. You have to calm down.' Tanjiro thought while pointing his sword forwards and preparing for an attack. He heard footsteps from behind which are made by his siblings, Hanako and Shigeru.

"Hey!" Shigeru called.

"It's Big Bro!" Hanako called.

"Welcome home, Big Bro!" Shigeru said.

"Did you sell the charcoal?" Hanako asked. Tanjiro drops the sword and slowly runs to his siblings who died before while crying.

"You know that ain't real, right?" Sanemi scoffed.

"Hey! It isn't real but, stop ruining the moment!" Muichiro yelled after smacking him.

"That was nii-chan's dream, right?" Hanako asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Tanjiro uttered and slowly cries in this scene.

"Why are you crying? They're here, you know." Kanao said.

"I know... But... I still remember that horrifying moment where they were all killed at our house, and I couldn't do anything about it." Tanjiro said.

"You didn't know that would happen. Besides, the Gods allowed them to be here with us again. Aren't you happy with that?" Kanao asked while wiping the tears from Tanjiro's eyes.

"I do. And I'm very happy about it." Tanjiro replied. Kanao slowly puts his head on her shoulder and lets him calm down.

"Big Bro?" Hanako asked. Tanjiro cries now in his old attire that he wore before leaving the house to sell the charcoals.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tanjiro cried loudly while hugging them both.

Train honking

"To be able to die while dreaming... Just how lucky are you? It doesn't matter how powerful a Demon Slayer you are. A human's driving force is the heart, the spirit! All you have to do is destroy the spiritual core. You can kill them just like that! All human hearts are the same. So fragile and weak, like glasswork." Enma said after his hand linked back to him.

"Tch. This bastard talks like he's already winning. How could you bastards sleep like that so easily?!" Uzui angrily asked.

"Why are you angry all of a sudden?!" Zenitsu cried.

"He was right though. About the heart, being the spiritual core that we have within ourselves. No one can disagree about humans having fragile hearts. But that doesn't mean he can easily destroy it with his Blood Demon Art. Never underestimate one's capability." Kagaya said.

"And there's a scene where Kyojuro said that to them before his attack." Izuku uttered.

"Yeah. Those were his great words before dying. Or maybe not." Dio mumbled.

The people Enma asked for taking care of the Demon Slayers have started to tie themselves to them using ropes onto their wrists.

"Do we tie ourselves to them by the wrist?" One of the girls asked.

"That's right. Don't forget what he warned us about." Another girl replied.

"Take a deep, slow breath... while you count..."

'Do that, and you'll fall asleep. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six...' One of the boys thought as he starts to sleep with Tanjiro whose found crying while sleeping.

"What are these bastards trying to do? Tying themselves with those ropes to you guys? Huh?" Uzui asked.

"S-Sleeping with us?! A girl?! On me?!" Zenitsu asked.

"No, it was a boy. Stop assuming, you annoying crap." Yushiro said.

"Yushiro..." Tamayo gently smacks Yushiro with her fan.

"I'm sorry, ma'am! Yes, ma'am!" Yushiro replied.

"What are you, an idiot?" Genya asked.

"And then, we were surprised because Big Bro suddenly burst into tears!" Hanako said.

"What a weirdo!" Takeo laughed.

"Oh my, you must be exhausted." Kie said.

"It's not such a big deal, okay, I'm fine." Tanjiro said. Kie touches Tanjiro's face with both of her hands to check if he has a fever.

"You don't have a fever, do you? Take it easy and get some rest today, okay?" Kie said.

"I'm all right." Tanjiro said.

"Are you sure?" Kie asked.

"Hey! You come back here!" Hanako yelled at Shigeru who grabs a blanket and runs towards Tanjiro.

"Gotcha!" Shigeru exclaimed and covers Tanjiro's head with the blanket.

"What do you think you're doing? Hey! You stop that right now!" Hanako scolded.

"It seems like... I was having a bad dream or something." Tanjiro said.

"What a lucky brat." Sanemi said.

"Huh?" Genya asked.

"Nothing." Sanem replied with an annoyed look.

"Why did you say that, Sanemi? Is there anything that bothers you?" Shinobu asked.

"Like what I said, nothing." Sanemi replied.

"Uh... Better not ask him about it cause... I know it's personal for him." Izuku said.

"Like what?" Shinobu asked.

"About his family." Izuku replied.

"Oh... I see. Pardon me for asking that." Shinobu said.

"Hm? Whatever." Sanemi said.

"Falling deeper into sleep, deep in their dreams... Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams... And even if a demon comes, deep in their dreams... Even in the stomach, deep in their dreams... Looks like fun. You're starting to have a happy dream, aren't you?

You are falling... You are falling... into a dream. It's a deep slumber. They can... no longer awaken." Enma said while the screen focuses on his title "Lower One".

Zenitsu can be seen slowly descending underwater on his dream, unconscious. And the scene shifted to a forest where footsteps can be heard.

"This way! The peaches over here are tasty! And there are tons of white clovers in bloom! I can make these really great-looking ones... Nezuko!" Zenitsu called on Nezuko while holding her hand.

"Yes! Make a lot, okay... Zenitsu?" Nezuko asked with her gentle face.

"Wh-Wha?!" Tanjiro asked in shock including his siblings as they see their sister with Zenitsu in his dream.

"Without the tube on her mouth, huh?" Sanemi asked.

"That's a nice dream you have there, Zenitsu! Being with someone whom you love!" Kanroji said while cuddling herself.

"Yes!!" Zenitsu exclaimed with his nose fuming.

"Hey, no need to work up so hard. That's just a dream." Yushiro said.

"Could you not ruin this moment for me? You can't even make a single move for Lady Tamayo, and yet, you always ruin my moment, huh?" Zenitsu angrily asked while shaking.

"Wha... How could you?!--" Yushiro was stopped by Tamayo who pulls his haori.

"What did I tell you?" Tamayo asked with a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry!" Yushiro said.

"Sometimes, he should let him do whatever he wants. They're not siblings either." Iguro said.

"Weeeee!!" Zenitsu jumped high in the sky but never let his hand get away from Nezuko.

"There's a river along the way, but it's shallow, so you'll be okay, right?" Zenitsu said.

"River?" Nezuko asked and stopped running.

"What am I going to do Zenitsu? I can't swim." Nezuko said with a pitying look.

"I-I'll just carry you on my back and jump right over the river! Not even your toes will get wet, Nezuko!" Zenitsu said as he offers her a back ride and uses his breathing technique to run at full speed.

"Just leave it to me! Let's go!" He exclaimed while running. But on the other side, his body descends to the depths of the underwater.

"Why is he underwater? But we can see him enjoying life with that girl?" Uzui asked.

"He entered another dream inside his first dream?" Muichiro asked.

"Huh?" Yuichiro asked.

"That's... Odd, I guess." Aoi said.

Inosuke can be found at a distance from Zenitsu who was also descending underwater. His mask still hasn't been removed even underwater.

"Even Inosuke's drowning on his dreams as well?!" Aoi asked.

"Huh?! How could I've been defeated?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"You slept. Plus, you are in your dream world now. I wonder how it will look like..." Genya said.

"Yeah. I'm worried about it." Makomo said.

"Expedition Team! Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team! Expedition Team! Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team! Expedition Team! Expedition Team!" Inosuke exclaimed while marching with Nezuko who has bunny ears on her head.

"Expedition Team?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh?" Giyu asked.

"A dream where Inosuke is the boss among them four and leads them to an expedition in an unknown cave. How pathetic." Yushiro said.

"That's a weird dream! No, it's a nightmare! I can't accept that I'll be following that idiot as his leader!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Zenitsu, we don't even see ourselves yet in there." Tanjiro sighed.

"Boss!" Tanjiro exclaimed with Raccoon's ears and tails on him.

"Boss!" Zenitsu exclaimed as well with the same components.

"What's up, Underling 1 and Underling 2?" Inosuke asked.

"I can smell the master of this cave over there, pompoko!" Tanjiro, now named Ponjiro said with his Raccoon face.

"And I can hear it breathing as it sleeps, squeak!" Zenitsu, now named also as Chuitsu said with his rat face.

"Some of the Hashiras laughed at the new appearances of the two known swordsmen. Even Sanemi chuckled after he saw Zenitsu's face.

"Buwahahaha! Underlings!" Uzui laughed.

"Huh?! Underlings?! We won't fall to the likes of you!" Zenitsu angrily chokes Inosuke who keeps laughing proudly.

"Hahaha! You two, are my underlings in my dream! None of you can stop me now! Muwahaha!" Inosuke laughed.

"Nezuko looked nice but Tanjiro and Zenitsu... Eh..." Kanroji uttered.

"They both looked like true underlings." Iguro said.

"Those faces suit you even better, Tanjiro and Zenitsu." Yushiro chuckled.

"Don't you dare laugh at us, Yushiro!" Zenitsu yelled.

"One of the best dreams that I've seen. Too hilarious." Muichiro chuckled.

"Right?" Yuichiro chuckled.

The Mugen Train with some spider limbs on it was found sleeping like a living creature and snores loud.

"Here he is! All right, let's go! Showdown!" Inosuke yelled.

"Roger that, Boss!" The two exclaimed and start to run towards the train.

"Hey, you! Come with me, Underling 3! Come over here! Look, I'll give you these sparkly acorns! C'mon!" Inosuke yelled at Nezuko while offering her the acorns while she's sitting away from the two.

"He can recognize the name of the food but not the name of the others. What a dunderhead." Takeo said.

"A dunder-- Takeo!" Kie scolded her son.

"Just assume that he's intelligent in this dream. And not some weird friend who calls you in different names, right Inosuke?!" Aoi asked while blushing.

"Hahahaha!" Inosuke still laughs at his own dream on the screen.

"I think... He's gotten into the dream he's watching right now." Kanao said on Aoi.

"Eh... Inosuke..." Aoi uttered.

"Nezuko?! As his underling too?! No, no, no! There's no such reality that you will be our boss or us as your underlings! Never!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Calm down, Zenitsu. No need to yell that much. Or you'll get wrinkles at an early age, which you won't like at all." Muichiro said.

"Do you want Nezuko to get disgusted by your wrinkles because you always yell angrily?" Yuichiro asked and the twins start repeating the word "Huh" on Zenitsu.

"Hey... Those twins... Damn them." Sanemi uttered.

"Master Muichiro's scary... With his twin." Genya uttered.

"I look cute on that attire though." Nezuko nodded.

"Hey!" The two boys exclaimed as they attack the train. In real life, they're sleeping and snoring with different reactions on them. Except for Kyojuro who has a different mood while asleep. In his dream, he is found sitting beside his father who's lying on his bed.

'Why did I come here? Oh, right. To report to my father... that I've become a Hashira.' Kyojuro thought. He started reporting and discussing it with his father who keeps reading his book.

"So what if you've become a Hashira? Worthless. It means nothing. You're never going to amount to anything anyway. Neither you... nor I." Shinjuro, Kyojuro's father said with an annoyed tone.

"Kyojuro, Ruka, I..." Shinjuro uttered.

"It's okay, dad. I understand your feelings. No need to apologize for it." Kyojuro said.

"B-But... I looked like... I am a pathetic father towards you two..." Shinjuro said.

"Heh. Afraid to see your ugly side so you're acting nice and pitiful now." Dio said.

"Dio! Stop it!" Iruma said.

"You're not helping, Dio. Let them talk though." Izuku said.

"Heh." Dio said with his pose.

"That pose again..." Zenitsu sighed.

"Brother... Was our father pleased to hear your news? Do you think our father will acknowledge me if I become a Hashira, too?" Senjuro, Kyojuro's younger brother asked.

'He wasn't always like that. After all, he did rise to the rank of Hashira in the Demon Slayer Corps. He was a passionate man. And yet, one day, out of the blue, he quit being a swordsman. Suddenly. The man who'd raised us both with such enthusiasm...

Why? It's pointless to think about such things, so stop. Senjuro is even worse off. He barely has any memories of our mother who died of illness when he was very young, and just look at the state our father is in.'

"I'm going, to be honest. Our father wasn't happy to hear it. He told me that it meant nothing. But that's not enough to extinguish my passion! This flame inside my heart will never go out! I'll never give in! And Senjuro... You're not like me. You have a big brother... who believes in his little brother. No matter what path you take, you're going to become a fine human being! Keep that burning passion inside your heart! Let's do our best! Let's do our best and live on! No matter how lonely it gets." Kyojuro said and his brother hugs him with tears in his eyes.

"Aww... How sweet..." Kanroji said while wiping her tears as well.

"Shinjuro... Why?" Ruka asked.

"Uh..." Shinjuro uttered with a worried look.

"Why you can't be happy for your son who becomes a Hashira? Is there something that bothers you? Is it your wife's death?" Zenitsu asked.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Genya asked in a furious tone.

"No, it's fine. Let the others talk more about how of a fool am I. I know that this is the future we're watching, but these Gods did tell me that expect criticism for people who do care more on my sons than I do." Shinjuro said.

"Didn't the Gods use a spell on your to make you be a good man like a good father does?" Sanemi asked.

"No, they didn't." Shinjuru replied.

"Why would we even do that? We aren't stupid to do such spells as that." Dio said.

"Looking good. Those ropes that I created are used... for a special technique that allows one to invade the dreams of whoever you're tethered to. I always fight with the utmost caution. Once you're asleep, Hashira or not, you're no different than a baby. I'll enjoy the feast after killing the Demon Slayers." Enma said.

"To invade... So those people will invade us in our dreams?! Not in my beautiful dream!" Zenitsu cried in panic.

"Hah! My underlings will take care of them! Right, Ponjuro? Chuitsu?!" Inosuke asked.

"Hey! Who are you calling an underling, huh?! We have our dreams to protect too!" Zenitsu yelled.

"This Demon's fighting with people. How he can convince them to be by his side? After he'll use them, they'll be eaten like the others." Gyomei said.

"Maybe he has something for them in return. But I'm hoping it won't be the same thoughts you have, Gyomei." Uzui said.

"This demon must be weak physically, but he can get you mentally through your dreams, where he can get stronger whenever he wants." Iguro said.

"It's already obvious from the way he tries to defeat them. He's one easy target if you find his weak spot." Uzui said.

"Only if you find his weak point. There's one thing that bothers me either... Why can't Rengoku detect Enma if he's just in the front car? I mean, you can even detect it  with your sharpened senses." Aoi said.

"Whether that was the reality earlier that he mentioned that he had a hard time detecting the demon before it looked like a fool play, then he wasn't lying in the first place. This Demon, unlike the others, got too much blood from Muzan. If this Demon knows how to conceal himself from them, plus modified his Blood Demon Arts, then he has gotten stronger slowly, thanks to Muzan's gift." Urokodaki said.

"Hmm..." Kyojuro hummed despite how his future self fell asleep.

"There's no need to swing in such a hurry. Relax your shoulders." Kyojuro said to his brother while watching him train. The girl who tied ropes with him has arrived on his dream peeks on them from behind.

"Like this?" Senjuro asked.

"That's right." Kyojuro replied.

"Close call. He's right there." The woman said.

"Damn... What are they going to do in our dreams!?" Zenitsu angrily asked.

"Hey, that ain't your dream. So calm down." Aoi said.

"Is it possible for those people to kill nii-chan inside of their dreams?" Hanako asked.

"Yes, it is possible. But how...?" Kanao asked.

'I have to make sure he doesn't see me! I have to hurry to the edge of the dream! Hurry!' The woman thought.

"Such in a hurry? But why?" Tanjiro asked.

"Rengoku is the strongest among you four. Killing him first in this kind of situation would gain them a major advantage." Shinobu said.

"Those sneaky bastards wanna kill us on our dreams! That's so unfair! By the way, she looks cute too." Zenitsu said about the woman trying to kill Kyojuro.

"Hey." Genya warned and smacked his head.

Flashback

"The dream world I show them isn't infinite. It's circular, with the dreamer in its center. The realm of the subconscious exists just outside the dream, where you'll find the spiritual core. That's what you must destroy. Do that, and the dreamer will become crippled." Enma said through a hand.

Flashback Ended

"Our spiritual core...?" Tanjiro asked.

"They're aiming our core?! What's that supposed to mean?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"You might get crippled in reality if your core gets destroyed. And the worse scene is... you might not wake up anymore." Aoi replied.

"Huh?! Damn them! Damn those fools who dare to attack our cores!" Inosuke roared.

'He's always angry when it comes to this situation.' Some people thought.

The woman moves her hands forward to detect Kyojuro's Spiritual Core inside of his dream and now touches an invisible barrier.

"There it is! The scenery doesn't end here, but you can't go any further."

'I'll destroy his spiritual core right away! And then, I'll get to see a happy dream myself!' The woman thought while ripping off the invisible barrier and as she opens it, it turns out that it was an open space filled with flames around it.

"Enma's prize for them four are happy dreams for themselves? That means they're willing to die from reality, just to get the dream they wanted for themselves." Gramps said.

"Offering their lives for their dreams... That's awful to see." Kotoha said.

"Who doesn't want a happy dream though? But in this case, it isn't the best solution for you to get that dream you wanted. You are also killing yourself just for that?" Dio asked.

"It's like you are escaping this harsh world for a joyful but terrifying made dream." Izuku said.

"I would rather die than do that stupid mission and to get the dream I ever wanted. Of course, that won't be real at all since it was made by someone, not by us." Sanemi said.

"Nii-chan..." Genya uttered in sadness.

'What an odd realm of the subconscious. It's hot. It's burning up. I have to hurry.' The woman thought. In reality, Kyojuro moved his head and his eyebrows flinched as the woman makes her move. Back at his dream, the woman finds the spiritual core of Kyojuro while catching her breath.

'Found it! The spiritual core! I've never seen a red one before. All I have to do is to destroy this and... It'll be my turn to...' The woman is about to stab the spiritual core but Kyojuro from reality chokes her and swayed her upwards, stopping her and freezing her movements. She floats in the air and spits saliva while getting hurt by Kyojuro's strength.

"What?!" Zenitsu asked in shock as some were shocked as well to see Kyojuro, in his deep slumber, stopping the woman who tries to destroy his spiritual core without waking himself up nor finding her in his dream.

"Hahaha! It seems that I have gained the upper hand this time against her." Kyojuro proudly said.

"Don't get too cocky, Rengoku. You don't know what she can do later on." Sanemi said.

"Hey, she's powerless against Rengoku. That damn demon didn't even grant them superhuman strength just in case they face him inside his dream. Calm down." Uzui said.

"Amazing..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Hm!!" Nezuko nodded with a hum.

"You still like to hum even without your tube in your mouth, Nezuko?" Shinobu chuckled.

'I thought humans couldn't move while they were under a spell. What a strong survival instinct he has.' The woman thought as she lands down on the ground in the dream world and holds her neck in pain.

"I'm going to make your favorite rice crackers today, Tanjiro." Kie said Tanjiro who plays with Rokuta in his dream.

"Wow!" Tanjiro exclaimed in excitement.

"I'll start breaking old rice cakes first." Kie said.

"Ah, those precious memories before when I had to make you those rice crackers." Kie said while trying to remember the memories from before.

"But that damn demon ruined it as he ended your lives in a flash. Except for Nezuko, of course." Yushiro said.

"Tanjiro needs to find the one infiltrating his dream right now. No offense but, he might end up there in his dream but in reality, he'll end up dying." Zenitsu said.

"It's our lucky day, Rokuta! Rice crackers!" Tanjiro said.

"No fair! Big Bro's not the only one who likes rice crackers!" Takeo suddenly interferes by opening the door.

"I like them, too!" Hanako added.

"Me, too!" Shigeru added.

"Then, let's eat them together, okay? Can you get the grill ready for me?" Kie asked.

"Okay!" The three kids exclaimed and start moving.

"I'll crush them up in the grinding bowl!" Takeo said.

"Okay, I'll be in charge of flipping them over, then!" Hanako added.

"Me, too!" Shigeru said.

"Okay, then I'll be in charge of eating them!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Shigeru added. One of Enma's people, the only male, was found hiding in the trees from the distance while listening to the kids' voices.

"Takeo's too aggressive for the food." Zenitsu said.

"Of course, they're kids." Makomo sighed.

"It's normal for them to act like that, dumbass." Uzui said.

Tanjiro is cutting the trees down with his axe to collect firewood for their home. Once he gathers them in his basket, he slowly carries them from behind.

"There. Nezuko, let's go." Tanjiro said and starts to walk away. He stopped and look at his back on whom he said that.

"What did I just say?" He asked.

"H-Huh?! You mean you don't even know what or where Nezuko can be?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Is he starting to forget his thoughts from reality? That means he's adapting his thoughts to his own dreams." Kanao said.

"Would that be good news or bad news?" Takeo asked.

"No. If he won't be able to remember himself as a Demon Slayer, then the guy we saw just now might destroy his spiritual core and he can't go back there anymore." Hanako replied.

"Ah, crap! Don't forget why you're in there, nii-chan!" Takeo said.

"I'm back!" Tanjiro said as he went home from the mountains.

"Welcome home, Tanjiro." Kie greeted.

"Yeah, I'm home!" Tanjiro said.

"Welcome home, Big Bro!" Takeo greeted.

"Huh? Where's Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked while looking around.

"Big Sis went up the mountain to pick vegetables." Takeo replied.

"In broad daylight?" Tanjiro asked with a worried look.

"Hm?" Takeo asked in confusion.

"She's not supposed to?" Hanako asked.

"Well..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Tanjiro, Could you get the bath ready? I'm going to be busy with this for a while." Kie said. Tanjiro now walks out once again to prepare for their bath.

'I kept saying all these strange things. Am I tired maybe?' He thought. Nezuko's box appeared from the distance and he felt it as he quickly looked towards its direction but it disappeared.

"Huh? It's gone. I wonder what that was for just a split second. A toolbox perhaps?" Tanjiro asked.

"That was Nezuko inside the box! You don't get it Tanjiro?! Wake up! Wake up!" Zenitsu yelled.

"He's starting to remember his real memories and not the ones in his dreams." Iguro said.

"Wake up! Ponjiro! Our Cave will be invaded by intruders!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Who cares about your dream?!" Genya roared.

"Wake up... Tanjiro..." Kie uttered.

"Man, I wanna obliterate that Demon's head so bad for making fool of them using their dreams." Uzui said.

"Cleanse that unforgiving Demon from this realm. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei prayed.

"Wake up already, you scum! Or my blade won't be used from your stupidity forever!!" Haganezuka angrily yelled.

'Oh, we forgot he was here.' The Gods thought.

"I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me." Tanjiro said. He grabs the pail and is about to grab water from the river.

Water bubbling

"Wake up! Wake up!" The Tanjiro from the real world yelled from underwater and pulls the Tanjiro from the dreamworld.

"That's the Tanjiro we saw earlier! But, how?!" Zenitsu asked in shock.

"I'm confused right now..." Genya scratches his head.

"The one underwater was the Tanjiro who was supposed to be in that dream world if I'm not mistaken. If he was the one who's with them right now, then he might start thinking of a way to wake himself up and get away from them." Iguro said.

"But, wouldn't make it sad for his family for him to go?" Kanroji asked.

"It's a dream, Mitsuri, whether they cry or not, it doesn't matter. He has to let himself go from that dream!" Sanemi said.

"You're harsh!" Takeo yelled.

"Wha...?" Sanemi asked.

"You're rude!" Hanako added.

"Ignorant!" Shigeru yelled.

"Fool!" Rokuta added.

"And the Kamado siblings have attacked Sanemi this time." Dio said.

"Uh..." Izuku uttered in worry on Kie regarding her children.

"Hey, stop it!" Kie scolded.

"Wake up! You're under attack! It's a dream! This is a dream! Wake up now!" He yelled.

'I see... That's right, I'm... onboard the train! Wake up and fight! Fight! Fight!!!' The two bodies separated from each other and the scene quickly shifted to their lunchtime.

"Big Bro, give me your pickled radishes!" Takeo said.

"No, you don't! You stop it right now! Why are you always taking food away from Big Bro?" Hanako stops Takeo from taking Tanjiro's food away.

"What's your problem?" Takeo asked.

"You just had seconds!" Hanako replied. The two stood up and are about to start a fight.

'No good! I'm not awake yet! I'm still inside a dream! How can I get out of it? Now that I've realized that it's a dream... What am I supposed to do?' Tanjiro thought.

"Only if someone can slap Tanjiro from the reality. That would wake him up." Yushiro said.

"I hate to agree with you but yes, someone needs to wake him up." Tamayo said.

"Then he can slap himself in that dream multiple times, then." Zenitsu said.

In the reality, the box slowly opens and Nezuko falls from it. She peeked and sees Rengoku choking the woman and looked at his brother who starts to shake and whimper.

"I have to wake up..." Tanjiro mumbled. Nezuko tries to wake him up but it's no good. So she grabbed his hand and puts it on her head as if Tanjiro pats her. She now pouts cutely and headbutts Tanjiro to wake him up. She slowly looked away, blood spurting from her forehead and she starts to cry.

"No..." Kanroji cried in worry.

"Ouch..." Yushiro uttered.

"Hey! How hard is your head?! How did it make Nezuko cry in her Demon form?! How dare you?! How dare you?!" Zenitsu angrily yelled at Tanjiro while shaking his head. He headbutts him and ends up bleeding his forehead as well.

"Oww!! Holy crap! It hurts!! Ouch, ouch, ouch!!" Zenitsu cried while bleeding.

"Hahaha! Fools! Hey, Tanjiro, let me try your head as well. Take this as an honor from a Hashira!" Uzui exclaimed and also headbutts Tanjiro. And it ends up him bleeding and yelling in pain as well.

"OUCH! What's with your head?! It hurts! Damn it!!" Uzui angrily yelled.

"Uzui!!" His wives cried and took care of him.

"Man, what's with your head, Tanjiro...?" Iruma asked in confusion.

"The door to your own death." Muichiro replied.

Nezuko roared in pain and headbutts Tanjiro once again but this time, with her Blood Demon Art on it, firing Tanjiro up in his dream.

"Big Bro!" Hanako cried as the siblings watched their brother covered with flames.

"What should we do? The fire is--" Hanako added.

"Big Bro!" Takeo cried.

'That's Nezuko's scent! It's Nezuko's blood. Nezuko... Nezuko!' Tanjiro thought. He stood up and the flames formed a tornado around him, and wears his uniform and gets his sword back as well.

'My uniform... My Nichirin Sword... I'm waking up! Little by little! Little by little!' He thought while looking at himself.

"Big Bro?" Takeo asked.

Big Bro, are you all right?" Shigeru asked.

"Big Bro?" Hanako asked.

"Sorry. I have to go." Tanjiro said and walks to the door.

'I have to hurry back.'

"I'm sorry." Tanjiro said and runs out of the house.

"Big Bro!" The siblings cried.

'If the Demon who's showing me this dream is nearby... I have to find him and slash him right away! Where is he? I have to...' Tanjiro thought while running.

"Where are you going, Big Bro?" Nezuko asked from behind and made him stop running.

"I picked lots of vegetables today!" Nezuko said with a smile.

"Nezuko...? Aw... SO PRETTY AND CUTE!!" Zenitsu yelled and suddenly fainted.

"Zenitsu!" Nezuko and Gramps called on the yellow mophead.

"Oh, dear..." Tamayo uttered.

"This is too much for him. Leaving his family to fulfill his mission. This hurts him a lot." Kanroji said.

"Unfortunately, this is all a dream. If he stays, then he'll die. He had to grasp this painful moment for him if he want to avenge his deceased family. Or all of the training he had gone before will be put to waste." Iguro said.

"Mom! This way! Big Bro was on fire all of a sudden!" Hanako called as they brought their mom while chasing Tanjiro.

"Mom?" Nezuko asked.

"Tanjiro, are you all right?" Kie asked.

"Big Bro..." Hanako uttered.

"What's the matter, Tanjiro? Why are you dressed like that?" Kie asked.

Snows starts to fall

"I wish I could stay here... forever. I wish I could turn around and go back. By rights, I should've been living like this forever. Right here. If none of this had happened... they'd all have been alive and well now. And Nezuko would've lived in the sunlight, under the blue sky.

If none of this had happened... If none of this had happened... I should be here making charcoal every day. I never would've laid a hand on a sword! If none of this happened... If none of this had happened..."

Some people started to feel sad or have cried already on this scene. The Kamado siblings sniffed and sobbed on the part where their Big brother must leave them to fulfill his mission and defeat the Demon on the train.

"Nii-chan..." Hanako sobbed.

"Tanjiro, I can't tell how much pain you're experiencing right now. I'm sorry if I can't do anything in there to care and aid you." Kie said while crying.

"Nii-chan don't go..." Rokuta cried.

Tanjiro slowly walks away without looking back at them, knowing that it would hurt him more to see their faces in disbelief to see him go. But he knows that everything around him... is just a dream.

'But I've lost them now. I can never go back!' He thought and now starts to run.

"Big Bro! Don't leave us behind!" Rokuta cried as he tries to chase him but stumbled on the snow. Tears from Tanjiro's eyes bawled out after he heard his youngest sibling begging not to leave them.

"I can't..." Kanroji cried as some were really devastated to see their looks on Tanjiro leaving them.

"It's just a dream. Why are you all so affected?" Sanemi asked.

"You don't even know how it hurts for us to see him go like that! Maybe if he did it to us before, we will do the same as well! Aren't you even worried about your family whom you left because of you becoming a Demon Slayer?! Don't you miss them?!" Takeo angrily asked while crying.

"Calm down now, Takeo." Tanjiro said while wiping the tears from Takeo's eyes.

"Sanemi's right. It's just a dream. But I must agree that... It isn't flamboyant to not wake up and stay with them. You'll just show that you've submitted to the Demon himself." Uzui said.

'Sorry! I'm sorry, Rokuta! We can't be together anymore. But I'll always be thinking of you, okay? I'll be thinking of you all! There are lots of things to thank you for. Lots of things to be sorry for! But I will never forget you! No matter what, my heart will always be with you! So, please, forgive me!' Tanjiro thought and the snow covers the whole sight of the Kamado family watching Tanjiro running away.

"I have to destroy his spiritual core right away." The man said as he rips the passage to Tanjiro's spiritual core. He finds a very peaceful and calm place in his subconscious realm.

'So, this is the inside of his heart? How can it be so beautiful? It's so endlessly vast... and... also warm.' He thought.

"Wow..." Nezuko uttered in awe.

"As expected of Tanjiro's heart." Shinobu said.

"Thank you so much, Shinobu." Tanjiro replied.

"It's very peaceful out there. Just like how the world should be without the Demons." Gyomei said.

"And that place looked like an endless ocean out there." Yushiro said.

"Yeah." Genya said.

Inside a dark cave, one of the women climbed from down below to find Inosuke's spiritual core while breathing heavily.

"Where the heck is his spiritual core? What's with this realm of the subconscious? And that creepy naked boar... Seriously, this is insane."

"Uh..." Zenitsu uttered.

"She's dead." Haganezuka said.

"Right behind at you!!" Shigeru yelled.

"Hahaha! Here I come!!" Inosuke roared.

"Huh? But you're right here, dumbass." Zenitsu said.

"If Tanjiro's dream was sad and dramatic, then you must know already what kind of disaster these intruders entered in these dreams." Dio said.

"I feel sorry for them already." Iruma said.

Inosuke suddenly appears from behind with a drooling mouth and now scares the woman from behind, making her yell and run away, and at the same time, he chases her.

"What are you doing in the realm of the subconscious? You stupid naked boar!" The woman yelled. As she leaps from the cave, Inosuke reaches her with a larger size and the woman yelled in fear.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Inosuke laughed in excitement after seeing his future self chasing the intruder.

"I feel sorry for her. She's pretty too." Zenitsu said.

"Could you stop being not loyal to Nezuko?" Aoi asked with an annoyed look.

"Hahaha! What a flamboyant dream! That woman should be pissing herself in fear and probably have died from shock!" Uzui said.

"Pissing? She's determined to destroy his spiritual core. But, she never knew that this brat would be that worse. I guess you're right.." Iguro said.

"She deserves that." Giyu said.

"Heh." Iguro said.

The other man who intrudes another dream was found lost and having a hard time searching for his victim's spiritual core in a very dark area.

"It's pitch-dark. It's pitch-dark, and I can't see a thing, Dammit. What's with that blond brat's realm of the subconscious? Do I have to grope around to find his spiritual core? You must be kidding me." The man said.

"I'm feeling some creepy vibes for Zenitsu's dream." Kanroji said.

"This could be worse than Inosuke's..." Aoi uttered.

"Huh...?" Zenitsu asked in an oblivious look as his dream looked very different from the previous one.

"Uh oh. He snapped out." Nezuko said.

"Where is... Nezuko... What in the heck are you doing in there...?" Zenitsu asked while his fists are shaking.

"If Inosuke is a menacing beast, then what will Zenitsu look like...?" Tanjiro asked.

"An infuriating lunatic." Dio said.

"A creepy killer." Iruma added.

"Uh... A villain." Izuku added.

"Jeez, looks like this Zenitsu we're about to witness ain't the one we saw earlier." Yushiro said.

"Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei prayed.

Metal clings

"What was that?" He asked after he heard a strange noise from a distance. Zenitsu with a pale but horrifying look flashed from behind with a big grass cutter scissor on his hand and made the man shiver as he felt something from behind. He slowly looked around to look at Zenitsu but he disappeared.

"Crap..." Uzui uttered.

"And here's the death, himself." Muichiro said.

"Yes, death." Yuichiro added.

"Zenitsu..." Nezuko sighed.

"You... You die! You die! What happened why did that beautiful dream disappear?! Kyaaah!!!" Zenitsu roared in rage while shaking.

"Calm yourself down, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro called while stopping Zenitsu from shaking.

"Ah, a malfunctioned idiot..." Dio uttered.

"What the hell's a guy doing in here? Damn you, parasite! No one's allowed here but Nezuko."

Metal clings

"I'm so going to kill you." Zenitsu coldly warned. The man runs away while yelling but Zenitsu follows him with ease.

"Where's Nezuko?" He asked while chasing and staring at the intruder.

"Wh-Who the heck knows?" He cried.

"All right, then... Die!!" Zenitsu crazily yelled and starts to use his Thunder Breathing to shred the intruder's clothes into pieces.

"Nooo!" The intruder cried and Zenitsu on the other hand, with his insane look, prepares his grass cutter to finish off the intruder with a strong cut.

"Hahahahaha!" The Gods and some low-ranked Demon Slayers including the sword makers laughed at this scene. Some of the main cast laughed and some were horrified and shocked to see this scene.

"Should I feel sorry for Zenitsu or to that intruder?" Nezuko asked.

"Nezuko!!" Zenitsu cried.

"You went too far, Zenitsu." Tanjiro said.

"Huh...? Huh?! Why were you more concerned than that pathetic dumbass who interfered and ruined my precious dream?! Good for you that you had your family while running away while I did end up in a dark dream as if I'm in the stomach of a demon! WRRRRYAAAAHHH!!!" Zenitsu yelled while shaking Tanjiro and imitates the look he had on the scene.

"Can someone stop him?" Shinobu chuckled.

"Zenitsu..." Nezuko facepalmed. The other Kamado siblings launched themselves to stop Zenitsu, but it was no good, so they called Gyomei and chopped his neck to stop him.

"What a poor soul." Gyomei said.

"They're having trouble, aren't they? I wonder why. They haven't destroyed any of the spiritual cores yet. Oh well... I guess it doesn't matter, since they're buying me some time." Enma said.

Snow storm gushing

'Not here. But I can smell a demon, even faintly. What's this, though? It's like there's a film over everything! There's a faint demon scent everywhere! I can't tell the exact location!'

"I have to hurry! Nezuko's bleeding. If everyone else is asleep, we're in big trouble!"

'What should I do? Am I unable to use Total Concentration Breathing now? Am I just asleep right now?' Tanjiro thought while figuring out what's going on.

"Tanjiro..." A voice from behind called him floating in the air, who was known to be his father.

"It's Tanjiro's father!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"When did you wake up?!" Yushiro asked.

"That was quick." Gramps sighed.

"Take up your sword. There's something you must cut." Tanjuro said and disappeared.

"And what could it be?" Tanjiro asked.

"He must cut... Yes, that might be the Demon's head!" Kanroji said.

"No, it isn't. There must be something he needs to cut to wake up." Iguro said.

"But there's no way he can wake up! Right now, he can only look for that guy who invaded his dream!" Zenitsu said.

'There's something... I must cut. There's something I must cut to wake up. I think I know what it is. But what if I'm wrong? If what happens in this dream affects reality, too... there'll be no going back.'

"Wait, wait, Nii-chan!!" Takeo cried.

"Is he..." Kanroji uttered in shock.

"He needs to cut his own life in that dream to wake up. Or shall we call it, his nightmare?" Iguro said.

"Nightmare? You're right. Seeing yourself dying in your dream will make you wake up either, making you think that it will affect yourself in reality." Kanroji said.

"I can't..." Kanao uttered and lowered her head.

"Kanao..." Tanjiro uttered and comforts her.

"Hah?! Kill himself in his dream?! Does that mean... AAAAHHH!!! NO! NO! I don't wanna do that to myself!!" Zenitsu cried.

"Calm the heck down!!" Sanemi yelled.

'Don't hesitate! Do it! You have to do it! My death in this dream will lead me to reality! In other words... what I have to cut is...my neck!' Tanjiro thought and start yelling. He cuts his neck with blood splattered on the ground. And flashes appeared as he woke up in reality.

"Tanjiro..." Kie fainted after seeing her son doing the trick suggested by his father.

"No other better options than to cut his neck, Mister Kamado?" Urokodaki asked.

"It's the best option he can do. Running around won't do anything for him to wake up." Tanjuro said.

"I can imagine his father getting scary sometimes." Zenitsu said and this made Nezuko laugh.

"Well, at least he's awake now." Uzui said.

Tanjiro catches him breathing while touching his neck after he cut his neck from his dream.

"I'm all right. I'm alive." Tanjiro uttered. Nezuko noticed his brother waking up and slowly moves her head to him.

"Nezuko! Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked on her while she covers her head, in case she gets headbutted once again.

"So cute!!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"How adorable she is!!" Zenitsu exclaimed while jumping.

"Calm down." Tanjiro said.

"Nezuko... Zenitsu... Inosuke... Rengoku." Tanjiro called on the people around him. And he noticed the ones tied on his friends.

'Who are these people? They're all connected by the wrists with ropes. Rope... What's this? It's burned off. Nezuko's burning blood did it? It's faint, but I'm picking up a demon's scent, too!'

"This smell... The ticket!" Tanjiro called and grabbed his ticket.

'I knew it. It's giving off a faint demon smell, too. We weren't put to sleep when our tickets were punched. This must be a demon's work! Did he unleash such a potent Blood Demon Art using just this faint scent? I don't know why... but I have a feeling that I shouldn't sever this rope with my Nichirin Sword.'

"That brat's sense of smell really is useful in this kinds of situation. Now that this demon fainted his presence to prevent himself getting caught out by Rengoku, who is a way formidable opponent than the three of them." Uzui said.

"In another way, these kids have the potential to be Demon Slayers after all. Not because of their willpower and strength in swordsmanship, but also in their way of figuring things out." Kagaya said.

"I agree with you, Master." Sanemi.

"Us, too!" Kyojuro said.

"Nezuko! Do me a favor! I want you to burn everyone's rope!" Tanjiro said and Nezuko nodded. She starts to burn each of the ropes without hurting the other person.

"Zenitsu! Wake up! Wake up, Zenitsu! You have to wake up! Wake up, Inosuke! Please! Inosuke..." Tanjiro uttered. Nezuko approaches him and hummed at him, to call his attention.

"There, there... Sorry, okay? Thanks. You did a great job, Nezuko." Tanjiro said while patting her head.

'It's no good. These two don't wake up. What can I do?'

"Rengoku--" Tanjiro stopped as the woman from Rengoku's dream attacks him with her knife but he dodges it.

"What are you doing?" Tanjiro asked.

"She has awaken! But Rengoku-sama isn't..." Aoi uttered.

"Did he fend her away from her dream? After that tremendous pain, she felt from there?" Uzui asked.

"It's possible." Iguro replied.

'Is a demon controlling her?' He thought.

"Get out of our way! Thanks to you guys, we won't be able to have dreams!" The woman yelled with a furious look.

'Is she acting of her own free will? This man, too?' Tanjiro thought as the three of the intruders have woken up and prepared themselves to fight.

"What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out! You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then, he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?" The woman yelled at the man who invaded Tanjiro's dream. He wakes up and cries after what he just witnessed.

'Is he the one who was connected to me? Tuberculosis... He's sick. Poor man. What this demon did is unforgivable. He took advantage of their weak souls!'

"Tuberculosis... How dare that demon to use their diseases to use them for his plans?!" Aoi angrily asked.

"Demons don't play fairly. They work dirty like their own faces." Sanemi said.

"Sorry. I have to go fight." Tanjiro said. He launched himself at the first two and chops their neck to knock them out. The other woman runs towards him to attack but she got knocked out as well.

"You did well there, Tanjiro." Kagaya said.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Tanjiro replied.

"It was better to knock them out than to kill them. Right Shinazugawa?" Dio asked.

"Huh? Why are you asking me about that?" Sanemi asked.

"He just wants to tease you." Izuku chuckled.

"You want to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know. I wanted to stay inside my dream, too. If only this was a dream..." Tanjiro said. The man looked at Nezuko running to Tanjiro who hugs him.

'I was willing... to hurt others if it meant I could escape from the pain of this illness. But it was warm... inside your dream and inside your soul.'

"You must be the incarnations of this boy's soul." The man asked on a glowing small sprite who holds his hand and takes him somewhere, together with five other sprites.

'The air's so clear, and it feels good.' He added. They arrived at Tanjiro' spiritual core and it looked like a mini-sun.

"Is that his spiritual core? Why are you showing it to me? Did you bring me here because I was searching for it? No way! Even though I was trying to destroy it? Why would you..." He sobbed while kneeling.

'The shining little sprites inside you lit up my heart.'

"Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Thank you. Be careful." The man said.

"Did he thank him...?" Zenitsu asked in shock.

"Not all of them are bad. Some were used so that they can escape what kind of problem they're facing. Excluding this guy who only wanted to live freely and healthily." Giyu said.

"Such beautiful words you have there, dear." Shinobu said and gets bonked by Giyu's fan.

"Even if they're sweet towards each other, Giyu still hurts him nicely. Ah... Love..." Kanroji said.

"Please help nii-chan find the demon!" Takeo yelled.

"Yeah! Take him to that bastard!" Hanako added.

"Please, mister!" Shigeru added.

"Right! Nezuko!" Tanjiro said and they both left. The man bowed while touching his chest gently, as he bids his farewell to them. Tanjiro goes out of the train car and embraces an overpowering scent that made him cover his nose.

'This smell is overpowering! So heavy! The demon's scent is so strong even in this strong wind! Was I asleep in such an awful scent? Even if each car was closed off and airtight, I can't believe I was! I was useless! The demon's upwind... Is he in the first car?' He thought. He climbs in the train car to check if the demon's in the first car.

"Man, that brat's sense of smell surely can be used in handy." Uzui said.

"Amazing, aren't they?" Kagaya said.

"Yes, master!" Kanroji agreed.

"I just now realized that Tanjiro has keen sense of smell, Zenitsu has a keen sense of hearing, and Inosuke... He can sense everything with his whole body..." Aoi said.

"They are a perfect trio for missions. All they have to do is that these two wimps need to cooperate with Tanjiro or else they'll get into trouble." Genya said.

"You just complimented them, huh?" Yuichiro asked.

"How nice of you..." Muichiro added.

"Yeah, yeah." The two nodded at him.

"You're creepy, Master Muichiro." Genya uttered.

"Nezuko, don't come! Stay away from me and wait! Go wake everyone up!" Tanjiro called on Nezuko and he runs to the first car. As he looked forward, he saw Enma standing still in there and turns his head to see him.

"What? You're awake? Good morning! You could've stayed asleep." Enma said while showing the mouth in his hands.

"Disgusting..." Aoi said.

"It's scary..." Hanako said.

"But nii-chan can defeat that demon!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Of course, he will." Shinobu said.

"Take him out, Tanjiro!" Kanroji cheered.

'It was him!' Tanjiro thought in his stance.

"Why did you wake up? Didn't I show you a sweet dream? I could've shown you a dream where your family was being slaughtered. Would you have liked that one better? No, of course not. Too distressing, right? All right, next... Why don't I show you a dream where your father comes back to life?" Enma chuckled. Popping veins show up in Tanjiro's face, expressing his anger towards the demon who kept mocking him and the tragic events that happened to him.

"God, I'm getting pissed at that demon... Rengoku should've obliterated that demon later on!" Uzui angrily yelled.

"He got this." Kyojuro said.

"Huh? Do you mean that brat? Do you think he's strong enough to take down the Lower Moon One? He had a hard time against the Lower Moon Five, yet you tell that in this future, he can defeat him?" Iguro asked.

"You don't get it. He was the one who woke up and figured things out about what's going on. He has the skill and fighting spirit to even outmatch the demon's vicious Blood Demon Art. And lastly, he has a special Breathing Technique in which can be related to ours or the Sun Breathing as well. He may be still young but I have my eyes on him from the past episodes until now. And I can tell that he can take that demon out with courage." Kyojuro said.

"Rengoku-san..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Even if you have been praised by a Hashira, never forget where you are right now. Don't get cocky, brat." Sanemi said.

"Yes! I won't!" Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro... If you have mastered that Breathing Technique and fully modified it to the fullest, you will become an amazing Demon Slayer like him." Kagaya said.

'What I love is to show people nightmares right after a happy dream. I just adore the sight of a distorted human face. I get such a kick out of that! How enthralling is it to gaze at someone shattered by misfortune, suffering and flailing? But I don't usually let my guard down. So, it may take longer, but I'll make sure to kill Demon Slayers.

I mixed my blood with the ink on the tickets. Once the conductor punches them, creating clamp marks... the spell activates. And yet... how did this one manage to wake up? And he found a way to wake up in a short time. Even though the human desire for blissful dreams, for self-serving dreams...

is so enormous!" Enma said.

"That was the trigger then. So those happy dreams he promised to those people, will end up in a nightmare, to seek for their despair and horrified emotions. How dare him..." Genya angrily uttered.

"That's why Nezuko wasn't there anymore... Because the intruder came and also... it might be going towards a nightmare... You bastard!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Do you have to yell?" Yushiro asked while pushing Zenitsu's face away.

"Calm down, Tanjiro. Don't get taunted by him." Kyojuro said.

"Don't you dare intrude on my soul! I won't let you... get away with this!" Tanjiro angrily yelled and draws the sword from the sheath.

'What's that? I see he's wearing earrings.'

"How lucky is that? So, he came right to me! This is like a dream! Now I can receive even more blood of Master Muzan! And once I become more powerful, I'll challenge an Upper-Rank demon to a duel to replace him!" Enma exclaimed.

"I'm worried about the Upper Moon Three that will fight Kyojuro." Shinjuro said.

"What was his name again?" Kanroji asked.

"Dunno." Iguro replied.

"Can he even turn into an Upper Moon demon if he defeats Tanjiro? I bet not." Murata said.

"Good thing it wasn't him..." Kanae said.

"Who do you mean, sister?" Shinobu asked.

"Ah, never mind." Kanae chuckled.

'Water Breathing... Tenth Form... Constant Flux!" Tanjiro performs now the final form of the Water Breathing and the dragon roared from within.

"Already?!" Zenitsu asked.

"That's reckless, Tanjiro. You must haven't used your possible trump card early in this stage against him. Or he might find a better way to defeat you." Kyojuro said.

"It's dangerous you know, to unleash that attack right ahead!" Kanroji pouted.

"My future self can't get hold of his emotions..." Tanjiro nervously chuckled.

"I don't feel good about this." Urokodaki said.

"Blood Demon Art! Whispers of Forced Unconscious Hypnosis. Go to sleep!" Enma chanted and fired a soundwave of the chant towards Tanjiro, who stopped from charging Enma and falls asleep, but quickly wakes up before he falls down.

'He's not falling asleep.' Enma thought. He evaded Tanjiro's slashes and went back to the front cars.

"How did he?!" Genya asked.

"Wow! That's amazing right there, Tanjiro!" Aoi said.

"But how...?" Uzui asked.

"Go, go, nii-chan!" Takeo cheered.

"Go to sleep." Enma chanted as it triggered once again on Tanjiro who nearly falls from the car but he quickly wakes up and rushes again on Enma.

"Whoa! That's almost for him!" Sabito said.

"I ain't gonna last long against that guy..." Murata uttered.

"Of course you're not yet in Tanjiro's level." Giyu said.

"Go to sleep. Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go... to... sleep!" Enma kept yelling but it doesn't work according to his plan. Water flows from Tanjiro's blade as he's ready to take Enma down.

'It's not working. But why not? No, that's not what this is. He's falling under this spell over and over! He's aware that he's under the spell right away. And he's committing suicide to awaken! Even if it's in the middle of a dream, to commit suicide... to take his own life with his own hands...that takes incredible willpower! This brat...is insane!' Enma thought.

"You're committing suicide on your dream quick enough to wake up and prevent getting killed by Enma..." Kanroji uttered.

"That's... insane, Tanjiro... You're way insane than this mophead over here." Yushiro said.

"Is that even possible?!" Kanae asked in shock.

"He's showing us more about what he can do just to defeat the one who makes fool of everyone by manipulating them through their dreams. Wonderful." Kagaya said.

"It won't work on ones who don't sleep though. If you're tired enough, you'll fall asleep into the pitch-black, dreamless world." Izuku said.

"Depends on the person." Iruma said.

Rokuta crying

In a red-themed background, Tanjiro can be seen looking at Rokuta who was filled with blood around him as this was the scene where his family was slaughtered.

"Why didn't you save us?" Rokuta cried. Takeo pushes Tanjiro from the right, bleeding as well.

"What were you doing while we were being murdered?" He asked.

"How could you be the only one to survive?" Hanako asked while gripping Tanjiro's shirt. The scenery shifted to where his father is, in his futon, and throws a bowl of water at Tanjiro.

"Why do you think you were here? You're so useless!" Tanjuro coldly said.

"No..." Tanjiro uttered in horror as he feels the same thing about what's he watching right now.

"Tanjiro! Don't get used to it. He's using the dream to make you feel guilty! Don't worry about it!" Zenitsu said.

"Nii-chan! We won't say such hurtful things to you! Please don't get affected by it!" Takeo said.

"Nii-chan!!" Hanako cried.

"You aren't useless Tanjiro. I won't even say that to you. Don't let that scene break you." Tanjuro said.

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered while comforting him.

"It should've been you that died. How dare you go on living without a care." Kie said while carrying Rokuta's corpse.

"I know you guys won't say that to me... I'm fine." Tanjiro said.

"You sure about it, Tanjiro?" Kie asked while caressing his hair.

"We won't do that to our nii-chan! He isn't that kind of a person!" Hanako said.

"Yeah, yeah!" Shigeru agreed.

"There's no way they'd ever say that! Not ever! Not my family! Don't you dare... insult... my family!!" Tanjiro roared in fury as he beheads Enma out and his head flew away after the attack.

"He did it!" Aoi exclaimed in cheer as some of the lower-ranked Demon Slayers celebrated after the head of the Lower Moon One was lopped out. But the Hashiras and the experienced slayers knew that it wasn't over yet, knowing that powerful, crafty opponents like Enma won't die so easily.

"That was easy... Too easy..." Shinobu said with a doubtful look.

"Yeah. Something's off. Better he does not lose his focus." Sanemi said.

"But the head was cut off though! That means he's already dead!" Murata said.

"We don't know Murata. If I have defeated him or not. We will all know through here.

Tanjiro looked at Enma's head and body but he felt that something's wrong and he isn't convinced that the demon's already dead.

'It was way too easy. Could this be a dream, too? Or was this demon weaker than him?' Tanjiro thought.

"I can totally see why... he ordered me to kill you, the boy with the earrings, along with the Hashira! Your very existence is, like... It couldn't be more irritating, you know!" Enma exclaimed as some blood fats from the demon's head spread around his head and turned into a longer body with his head on top.

'He's not dying?' Tanjiro thought while looking at the head.

"AAAHHH! What's that?! Isn't he dead?!" Zenitsu cried.

"What the... But how...?" Murata asked.

"Not all demons will allow themselves to die through one process. They make ways to conceal his weak spots in order to strike fear to us Demon Slayers." Sanemi said.

"That's disgusting..." Takeo uttered while he starts to puke.

"Tanjiro... You'll need help against him!" Kanao said.

"But we aren't awake in that time. Hopefully I am awake already." Kyojuro said.

"RAAAAAAHHH!!! My other self! Wake up! Wake up! There's a satisfying monster above the train that is worthy to kill! Hurry and wake up!!!" Inosuke roared while punching his chest.

"How will it die...?" Makomo asked.

"Let's see... What's his weakness...?" Gramps asked.

"Oh, that look on your face is so delightful! That's the look I've been wanting to see! You want to know why I'm not dead after you decapitated me, don't you? Fine, since I'm feeling so ecstatic right now. It's so easy even an infant would understand.

It's because the body over there was no longer my main body. Same with this thing that's talking to you merely looks like my head, but it's not. While you were snoozing away... I fused with this train! Every inch of this train has become my blood, my flesh and my bones! Look at your face. Are you getting it now? In other words... the more than 200 passengers on this train... are the food that will strengthen my body even more... as well as my hostages.

"The whole train... Was him after all...?" Zenitsu asked and fainted.

"Huh?! I knew that there was something wrong with that thing!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Then how are you guys gonna defeat that?!" Kanroji asked.

"The moment he can talk through his hand, it was a sign that he has merged himself into the train and uses his old body parts as his mouth to talk and entertain you guys." Uzui said.

"And all of the passengers... This is horrible." Yushiro said.

"What they should do? Stop the train? Kill the head?" Murata asked.

"Let their future selves explain." Muichiro replied.

"You guys act like Rengoku couldn't defeat that thing. All we have to do is to pray that that demon's weakpoint should be found as soon as possible. And I trust these three's extraordinary senses, as it will be their weapons to search and destroy the demon's neck or weakpoint." Gramps said.

"Believe in my son, everyone." Ruka said.

"Mom..." Kyojuro uttered with a smile.

So, do you think you can protect them by yourself? All these people packing this train from one end to another... Can you alone keep me from devouring them?" Enma asked. Tanjiro tries to attack Enma but it disappeared through the train car.

'What should I do? What should I do? The most I can protect on my own is two cars! Any more than that, and I can't guarantee their safety!'

"Rengoku! Zenitsu! Inosuke! This is no time to be sleeping! Wake up, will you? Please! Nezuko! Protect the sleeping passengers!" Tanjiro yelled while running towards the car where the others are.

To Be Continued...

And that's the VERY First part of the Demon Slayer Infinity Train Movie Chapter! I decided to cut the movie into two parts because of the requests and for how long have I not been updating. I don't want you guys to think that I'm gone and am not gonna update anymore!

Anyways, the next part of the chapter will be soon! And also, next month, the updates for the other books will resume, but not all of them will have updates as I fix my time writing the second part of the Movie Chapter as well. As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 2 44
"why...? why did this have to happen now?" three demon slayers had been found dead. killed by the demon lord himself. word had gotten around quick...
248K 6.9K 29
Y/N is the Divine Pillar. She posseses the ability an angel has, from abilities, to kindness, to beauty! She hasn't shown herself to the rest of the...
92.4K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
64.3K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...