Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰βœ¨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎢30: Koda🎢
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎢61: Girl Meets...🎢
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

{4th of Jully Special}

2.7K 67 15
By SilverFang240

[Author: I'm aware not everyone celebrates this. But I feel bad for not posting so often, and this is my scape goat. Therefore, I give you a ridiculously long chapter.

Also greatly inspired by Maleficent, but I'm not following the plot.]

A winged creature cut through the sky with grace and elegance. A crow and a silver munia managed to keep up with her speed and would sometimes circle around her. She was currently running late to meet her secret friends, Todoroki and Midoriya. They always talked since they were children, due to her land and the Todoroki kingdom neighboring each other.

Rin never was and probably never will be welcomed into the kingdom. So they had to put the emphasis in 'secret.' You see, she was a Dark Fae. Dark, mysterious, dangerous and an enemy to the kingdom. Or at least that's what they say. In reality it's more like, kind, badass, and, just wants to protect her land. There's no doubt she was dangerous, she just knew who to fight and who not to. That's not the only reason she wasn't welcomed. Due to a...complication many years back, the two kingdoms were separated. A mighty river now runs along the boarder of the Todoroki kingdom and The Maw.

[Author: Little Nightmares anyone?... no...carry on 😓]

The winged teenager stuck close to the side of the Kingdom to not be seen. The feathers of her wings created little, to no sound. She carefully weaved between the buildings and made it to the garden of the castle. She quietly landed in a tree and stood on a thick branch.

"She'll be here any minute." She heard Midoriya say with hope. The dual haired girl raised a brow and looked down. Her eyes widened as she saw not only her two friends but four more strangers.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted them."

The black crow named Venom whispered and Rins heart tore at the feeling. It's happened many times before, but she though this time would be different.

"Ugh. I forgot what betrayal felt like."

She was about to fly away but heard one of the strangers talking.

"We've been standing here for half an hour and haven't seen anyone." The one with blue hair said. It looked like he was eager to get back to whatever he was doing before. And the armor on him probably meant that he was training before this.

"I've gotta agree with Iida, Deku." The brunette with pink cheeks started and placed a hand on the green haired boys shoulder. "Whoever this 'cool friend' of yours is, I don't think they're coming."

"Darn it. I was really excited to make a new friend." The girl with black hair said with gloom surrounding her.

"She'll be here." Todoroki said. He never looked at the group and continued to scan the trees.

"Not you too, Todoroki." A girl with green hair said worriedly while placing her finger on her chin.

The dual haired boy finally spotted the all to familiar sky blue eyes with slit pupils. When they made eye contact the girl gasped and ducked behind the leaves, causing them to shake. He walked towards the tree and looked up into it. While the others were trying to lightly let Midoriya down that their friend wasn't arriving, Todoroki climbed up into the tree.

He stoped on the same branch the girl was on. He sat on the thicker part of the branch while she was squatting and holding onto the thinner part.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked in his calm voice and Rin briefly looked down at the group of people.

"Are you sure they won't hurt me?" She asked. Her white wings hugged her body as some form of comfort.

"I'm sure." He said and extended his hand. Her wings lightly parted from her body and she gently grabbed his hand. Her nails brushed against his palm but she always made sure to be careful with her sharp nails.

Riot and Venom were sitting on a nearby branch and Riot got an idea. He started whistling a nice tune to try and make the two's alone time more romantic. However, Venom quickly caught onto what Riot was doing and smacked the silver bird. They started tacking each other and their wrestling caused the leaves to shake.

The five people standing on the ground looked up at the tree suspiciously before two birds fell to the ground. They were still fighting and scratching each other. That is until the crow flew back and the silver bird quickly grabbed a rock before throwing it and getting a headshot on the black bird.

"Haha."

Riot taunted but that soon changed when the larger bird had a murderous glint in his eyes.

"FUCK-"

He shouted and turned around to run but was quickly tackled by the crow and it held the silver birds throat in his talon.

"Stop it." Someone said in a bored tone and green mist surrounded the birds before they turned into centipedes.

"Perfect, now I have more legs to kick you with!"

The two bugs ran at each other but only their antenna's touched before they were picked up. The five people finally noticed the dual haired girl who held the bugs in either hands. Midoriya's smile grew but the four people froze as soon as they saw the wings on the girls back.

"You're here." The green haired boy said excitedly and gave the girl a quick hug before he pulled back with a red face.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She said with an unsure smile.

"I told you she'd be-" Midoriya said to the group but noticed they were gone.

"Where'd they go?" Todoroki asked while Rin's eyes widened in realization and fear. She quickly flew into the sky and noticed the four people running she quickly landed in front of them causing all of them to freeze in place.

"Please don't tell anyone." She said franticly with her hands raised to stop them. They all backed away in fear while Iida unsheathed his sword and pointed it at her.

"Stand down beast." He said and Rin was terrified.

"Wait, don't hurt her!" Midoriya shouted while running up with Todoroki right behind him. They both noticed that their friend was frozen in fear and Iida was about to kill her. Iida turned towards his friend while Rin was still petrified.

"But, Deku. She's our sworn enemy. Our squad leader always says. 'If you come face to face with the Dark Fae, run and prey they don't find you.'" Iida said and Rin finally broke out of her fear to looked at Midoriya.

"Is that true? Do they really tell you that?" She asked the green haired boy and he laughed nervously.

"Yes they do- b-but I don't think that."he quickly said while waiving his hands around. The four people were surprised by the girls calm attitude and Midoriya trying to save the enemy.

"Should we try this again?" Todoroki asked and Midoriya gave him a nod.

"Guys, meet Rin. Rin, meet Iida, Uraraka, Momo, and Tsu." Midoriya introduced and pointed to each person that had the name.

"Hey." The girls said wearily while Iida still held his sword. He didn't have it pointed at her but he still held it, ready for her to attack.

"Um, hi." Rin said with a small smile and little hand wave.

"Ey, bitch. I wanna say hi!"

"Who was that?" Uraraka asked and looked around for the owner of the unknown voice.

"Riot." The girl said and placed the two centipedes on the ground. Green mist came out of her hands and surrounded the two bugs. Iida was ready to attack but the two bugs turned into two tall men.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Riot"

The silver haired man said and forcibly shook Iida's hand, causing him to drop the sword. Riot knew exactly what he was doing. He actually hated meeting new people, but he sucked up his pride to make Rin feel more comfortable

"Name's Venom."

The black haired man responded with folded arms. Riot stepped away and kicked the sword with him so it would be behind Rin. Iida noticed and scolded himself for dropping the sword.

Uraraka, the bravest one and so far, was convinced that Rin wasn't as bad as they said she was. The brunette stepped forward and extended her hand for Rin to shake it.

"My name's Ochako Uraraka. I'm a little surprised to be meeting you." The brunette smiled. Rin's eyes widened before a smile tugged at her lips.

"It's nice meeting you too. Name's Rin Kaibutsu, but you can just call me Rin." The dual haired girl then shook Uraraka's hand and the brunette was scared for a second before feeling the gentle hand shake.

The other three scared people felt a little more comfortable and the black haired girl was the next to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, you can just call me Momo." They shook hands again and Rin's previous fears of being killed were practically gone.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu." The green haired girl introduced and also shook hands with Rin.

"Tsu, that's a cute nickname." Rin complimented with a smile.

The dual haired girl finally turned her attention over to Iida and he visibly flinched. She walked over to him and stood only a foot away.

"I know we had a rocky first meeting, but it's nice to meet you." Rin said and extended her hand. Iida hesitated for a moment before accepting the handshake.

"My name is Tenya Iida." He said and Rin's smile caused him to make a small smile.

Suddenly Rin's ears twitched and looked in a certain direction. The others followed her look and before you could say "Crackalakin." A guard peeked around the bush hedge.

"Ah, there you are my prince." The guard said casually. "What might you be doing here in the garden?"

"Talking with my friends." The dual haired boy responded. The four people who just met Rin looked around for the girl. One second she's standing with them and the next she's gone. Along with the two men that were nowhere in sight.

"Iida." The guard started causing the blue haired teen to look at his general. "Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

The five looked at him with worried eyes. They knew he didn't exactly trust Rin so there's no stopping him of giving away her location. Iida was debating to give away the information, but the more he thought about it, he made his decision.

"No sir. I'm feeling just fine." The blue haired boy said with a smile and the others let out a relieved sigh.

"Very well then. Carry on." The guard said and walked away. Iida took this opportunity to pick up his sword and sheathe it.

"Thank you Iida." Rin said and the four turned around to see her walk away from a thin aspen tree. It would be normal if the tree wasn't so thin that it would be impossible to hide behind.

"Who knew goody-two-shoes would stick up for the Dark Fae."

Riot said while he and Venom were still in the same spot but transformed into snails. It didn't last long when Rin transformed them back into people.

"How...how did you do that?" Momo asked. Confused that the girl could hide behind such a thin tree.

"I just hid in my wings." Rin said and demonstrated by folding her wings to cover her. It somewhat makes since, due to her wings being white, dotted with black feathers. If someone were to quickly look at her wings, wrapped around the tree, they would see a normal tree.

Anyways, now that everyone was somewhat buddies. They went back to the fountain, where they were originally. It was very awkward for the new four friends to walk next to their long time enemy.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Rin asked the group.

"Oh. Iida, and Momo are palace guards, with me." Midoriyama explained.

"Tsu is a palace maid." Todoroki explained next.

"I'm guessing you're a witch?" Rin asked Uraraka.

"How did you know?" The brunette questioned with a bit of surprise. And slightly questioning wether the Dark Fae could read minds.

"The potions on your belt is a dead giveaway." Rin explained with a chuckle and Uraraka's face heated up with some embarrassment.

The group sat down at the fountain and continued asking each other questions. Rin could already determine a lot of the four just from the first meeting. As well as Midoriya and Todoroki talking about their friends. But the four knew nothing about the girl. All they knew, was rumors. Rumors that she was the villain. And rumors that she killed the eldest prince, Toya. The was also the popular rumor mothers used to get their children to do chores. Where the Dark Fae would eat them for breakfast. Which in actuality, she would eat a slice of toast, graciously toasted by her fire salamander friend, with some Berrula berry jam. Tastes close to strawberry jam, but has the sweet tang of Mango. Let's just say, you never go back after tasting the condiment.

About an hour later. They finally stoped with the main questions they had. Rin knew she had to get back to her people, and return to being the leader of the forest.

"I have to go." Rin said while standing up from her seat on the fountain.

"Really? Already?" Momo questioned. Todoroki and Midoriya were already familiar with the heavy feeling of not getting enough time to talk with the girl.

"Sorry. Forest to rule, land to protect. You know how it is." Rin smiled shyly and stretched her wings. Unfortunately, they fell asleep and had that painful tingling feeling everyone hates. Venom and Riot were practically asleep since none of the questions were directed at them. The dual haired girl transformed them into small mice and placed them in her arms. The two quickly fell asleep in the warm environment.

"Thank you, for answering our questions." Iida said. No longer finding her intimidating, or the enemy.

"Of course. Anything to clear up silly rumors." Rin said with a smile. He wings were now stretched out and with one strong flap of her wings, she launched into the air. The powerful gust and complete view of the girl's wings, forced the four people into a state of wonder. The two remaining just smiled at the thought of the girl and hoped she would be able to have that smile forever.

Not knowing their hopes, wouldn't be met.

Rin flew through the air and took the exact route back to her forest. Sometimes, civilians would think they had seen the Dark Fae. But once they took a second glance they found no trace of Rin.

The dual haired girl made it back to the forest and she checked the land to see if anyone needed help. Everyone was fine and doing their job, so Rin decided to just sleep in her favorite tree.

It was a giant Whilowa tree that was growing on the edge of a cliff. It may seem like a dangerous place to stay. But this spot, Rin considered to be her home. She always felt she had a stronger connection to the tree than anything else in the forest.

The girl landed on the tree and placed the two mice in the nook of two large branches. The green mist exited her hand and surrounded the two animals before they transformed into their human forms. Riot sleepily tried wrapping her arm around Venom's shoulders but the black haired male quickly slapped his arm away. Rin chuckled at the two before laying down where the four main branches connect.

Rin smiled up at the sunset seeping truth the leaves. Venom and Riot reminded them of her original family. Before the whole, kingdom separation.

12 Years Earlier

"Mama. Why do you and papa have to go to this meeting?" A tiny Rin asked sitting in a tree while her mother tied her white hair into a bun with a vine and placed flowers in the crook of the white strands.

"Honey, the king asked us to this dinner to strengthen our alliance." The woman said and finished tying her hair up. She then brushed off her dark purple dress and turned towards her daughter.

"But couldn't you just, send someone else in your place?" The kid asked and hugged her knees.

"Sweetheart." The woman started with kind eyes and a smile. She flapped her snow white wings a few times and sat next to her daughter. "Is this because of the meeting or is it because you'll miss us?"

"...What if it's both?" The girl asked with a smile. "I just have a bad feeling." The girl said and her smile turned into a frown once again.

"Everything will be okay." The woman said and pulled her daughter into a side hug. The two girls heard leaves rustling and a smirk pulled at both of their lips. Rin made a shushing motion toward the woman and quietly climbed higher into the tree. She hid in the branches and saw raven black feathers and black hair belonging to a familiar figure.

"Hi papa!" Rin said, jumping out of the leaves. The man jumped with a small yell before tilting over the branch and landing on the ground with a thud.

"You're not gonna sneak up on her. She learned her skills from me." The woman sitting in the tree said with a chuckle, causing the man to do the same.

"It's still fun to try." He said and leaned on his forearms. He was wearing a fancy dark purple shirt with black leather pants. He looked up in the tree, looking for the girl but she was nowhere to be seen.

The man smiled and stood up.

"Now where on earth could my little snow flurry be?" He asked in a suspicious tone and suddenly felt a pressure on his back. He turned his head around to see his daughters smiling face. "There you are!" He said and tried grabbing her but the girls strong white wings kept her from her fathers grasp.

The woman on the tree chuckled and looked at her family with loving eyes. She then got off the tree and walked towards the two.

"It's time to go dear." She said and kissed her husbands cheek.

"Aww, just a little longer. I was just about to catch her." The man whined and Rin stoped and stood in front of him. He took the opportunity and wrapped his arms around the child, causing them both to giggle.

"No, we agreed to go to their dinner party." The woman said with a smile, entertained by the childish actions of her husband. The husband then kneeled down and kissed Rin on the top of her head.

"We'll be back my little snow flurry." He smiled and stepped away for the woman to give Rin a hug and also kiss her daughters head.

"We can watch the Whilowas bloom when we get back."

"Okay mama." Rin smiled and leaned into her mother's touch.

"Goodbye my warrior." The woman said before standing to her full height and leaving with her husband. Hand in hand.

~•~

The small dual haired girl sat in a tree on the boarder of The Maw. She had been waiting for her parents return. The Whilowas had already bloomed and were glowing in the moon light. Rin's eyes were about to drift asleep but there was a loud thud of the tree.

"Hey! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Rin smiled and looked down at the base of the tree. Seeing her friend, Venom. His hands were tucked in his pockets and his right foot was resting on the tree. His violent kick is what caused the loud thud.

Green mist came out of the girl's hand and the tree's branches moved to act as steps for the teenager. He climbed up the tree and joined her in waiting.

"I don't have a good feeling about this."

"That's what I told them." Rin said and pointed at Venom like she was saying 'exactly.'

"And your gut instincts are never wrong."

"You know, you're really not helping my anxiety right now." The girl said with a cloud of gloom behind her. She was stoped when in the distance she spotted torches.

"Is that them?"

Venom questioned and Rin squatted down on the branch she was standing on. She squinted her eyes and saw a lot more people than just her parents. Not just any people, soldiers. And at the very front, King Endeavor was leading the group.

"What the?" Rin questioned and ran onto a branch that was closer to the vast field. "Where's mama and papa?" She scanned the crowd for the winged couple but didn't spot them. Instead she spotted the two black and white wings nailed to a board that a soldier was holding.

Rin's eyes started watering and her breath quickened. Venom stood next to her and looked at the group to find the reason why his friend was hyperventilating. He spotted the bloodied wings and pulled the smaller girl into a hug. He made sure her face was buried into his stomach to keep her gaze off the frightening scene.

"Rin, listen to me. I know this is hard to process. But those bastards are coming here to destroy our beautiful land. You're  the one who needs to protect The Maw now."

Venom shook the girls shoulders and she tried settling her breaths, but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Venom, I-I don't know if I can. I've never been trained." She said, starting to hyperventilate again.

"You have something your parents never had. You have powers, strong enough to stop an entire army. They don't know you exist, use that."

He said with determined eyes causing the small girl to calm her breathing and stop her tears.

Meanwhile. The king rode on his horse and looked at the line of trees. It was dark but he knew that there was magic in those woods. Magic that he needed to have, wanted to wield.

"Sire, are you sure about this?" A general asked from next to him. "I mean, what if there's something stronger in there?"

"Nonsense. They wouldn't be foolish enough to be protected by a weak species. Besides, those beasts didn't have a child. Noting will stop us from taking over The Maw." The king said with determination. Little did he know that his facts were false.

They were about to cross into The Maw but noticed a small figure standing on a large rock. The king raised his hand as a silent 'halt.'

"LEAVE NOW AND FOREVER MORE!" The figure shouted and the soldiers were confused because it sounded like a child's voice. Their eyes adjusted to the moon light and saw the figure. It was a child and they had a pair of white wings with a few black feathers dotted in the white.

"Who are you to stop a king's march?" The king asked with a glare.

"I am the daughter of the couple you slaughtered! And you will never step foot here!" The soldiers were shocked while the king grew angrier.

"Kill her." The king ordered and the soldiers bared their swords and started walking towards the kid.

"It seems you have chosen death. Very well." The kid said to herself and green mist illuminated her features. Her sky blue eyes and slit pupils cut through the dark.

The green mist circled around something behind her and the black haired teenager behind her turned into a mighty dragon. The fire breathing creature ran forward on his four legs and started attacking the front of the battalion.

Meanwhile, Rin flew under the dragon and used her wings to literally knock soldiers off their feet. She grew vines out of the ground and snapped many bones, including necks. She made eye contact with the king and started flying towards him. He unsheathed his sword and tried slicing at the girl but the horn on her left wing nicked his right eye. The force knocked him off his steed while she gracefully landed on the ground.

"Why? Why did you kill them?" The girl asked in anger and stomped towards the man. He raised his hand and hit her neck. She jumped back and looked at the burn that was caused by the iron. It quickly healed and she looked back at the man who hurt her.

"Retreat!" The general shouted to the remaining shoulders and all of them ran for their lives. Rin looked at the retreating figures and noticed the king shout to one soldier before multiple ran somewhere and grabbed the board that held her parents wings.

"Rin?"

The dragon questioned and walked up to stand behind her.

"I'm okay." She said but the tears and hiccups didn't convince Venom. With a wave of the girls hand he turned back into his human form and also watched the smaller army leave.

"They didn't deserve to be killed by some bitch."

The girl nodded in agreement and wiped away the tears on her face. Then she got an idea, a brilliant idea.

"Well, let's go get mama and papa back." The kid said and started walking towards the castle.

"Yeah...wait what?"

"We're going to get mama and papa back." Rin said without turning around. She believed that every person deserved a proper burial. Even the honorable soldiers who just lost their lives and certainly her parents who didn't deserve to die.

Venom followed behind the girl as she turned him into a bird and both of them flew towards the castle. The dark sky hiding their presence.

Todoroki's POV

"Mama, what is going on?" I asked and tugged on my mom's dress, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes since I just woke up from a nap.

"Oh, honey. Your father has some guests coming over." My mom said and squatted down so she could be eye level with me.

"Who?" I asked because I'm really curious.

"The leaders of The Maw." She said with a smile. I always loved their species and wanted to visit their land. It always looked so magical, and that was just scratching the surface.

"Presenting. The Kaibutsu's" a guard said and the large front doors opened to show the two winged people. My mother stood to her full height and I could feel my heart rate increase. These people are practically my idols, are here they are, right in front of me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." My mom said with a smile. The two people stoped right in front of us and I hid my face behind my mom's long dress.

"The pleasure is all ours." The man said and shook my mom's hand. The woman with white wings noticed me and smiled.

"Hello there." She said with a kind smile and kneeled down to be closer to my height. "What's your name little one?"

"My name's Shoto Todoroki." I responded and her kind smile made me feel more at ease.

"Do you like magic?" She asked and I slowly nodded. She reached up into her hair and pulled out a black rose that was grouped together with the other flowers placed at the base of the bun. The woman then handed it over to me and the flower still hasn't bloomed yet. "We call these Whilowas."

"Why isn't it bloomed?" I asked and slowly held the flower in my hands. The tiny hairs on the stem tickled my hand and the petals felt like silk.

"Sometimes, the most beautiful flowers glow brighter in the dark." She said with a smile, whatever that means. I gave a confused look but still nodded and turned around to go figure out how to take care of a flower.

'Well, it's a plant so the logical thing to do would put it in some dirt. But, the maids would put flowers in a vase with water. Then again this is a magical flower so does it need special dirt? How often do you need to water a magical plant? Why does gardening have to be so hard?' I thought about what to do and finally decided to ask my siblings for help. I walked to my big sister's room and knocked on the door.

"One second!" She shouted from the other side. I looked down at the rose and it looked a little wired. Almost like it wanted to bloom but something forced it not to. The door finally opened and my sister looked down at me. "Oh, hey Shoto. What do you need?"

"How do you take care of flowers?" I asked and held up the flower. She looked at it with wide eyes and gently brushed her finger against one of the petals.

"I've never seen a flower like this. Well I know we need dirt, water, and something to hold the dirt in." I nodded in understanding and we both walked down to the kitchen. For some reason it wasn't as busy as it normally was. But we made our way through the chefs and grabbed an antique bowl from my great grandma. It looked fancy but simple at the same time. We never use the bowl anyways, and she's dead so she won't mind.

We were walking through the halls and I was holding the bowl with the flower resting inside it. While walking I looked down another corridor and noticed the two winged people and my father walk into a room.

But it wasn't the dining room, odd?

We went outside to get the dirt and found Natsuo looking for night crawlers. I would join but right now I'm on a mission. Natsuo helped put dirt in the bowl while Fuyumi held the flower. She didn't like dirt so she insisted on holding the plant. After planting the flower in the clump of dirt we watched it. We were all waiting for it to do something and sat in the light of the castle.

"Maybe it'll bloom tomorrow?" Natsuo shrugged.

"Yeah." I mumbled of disappointment. I was kinda expecting a magical flower to do something...magical. I picked up the bowl and started walking back to my room to go back to sleep.

I was a few doors away from my room when I looked out a window and saw my father leading a group towards The Maw. No clue what they're doing but whatever it is, it doesn't involve me. I continued walking down to my room and opened the door once I got there.

The room had a large bed which was completely unnecessary for a five year old. A large library, again completely unnecessary. A closet for cloths. A mirror, and a chest that was placed at the end of my bed. There were some plants placed around the room but I'm pretty sure they're fake.

I set the bowl down on the chest and decided to get ready for bed. I heard some noises in the distance but thought it was just the animals of the magical forest. That's right, I forgot to mention one thing. I have a set of doors the lead outside onto a balcony. My room faces The Maw, so I get to see and hear all of the sounds that come from the forest. In my opinion, best room in the whole castle.

After getting dressed to sleep, the noise stopped and I turned off my lights before getting in bed. The moon light shined through the window but that wasn't the only thing giving off light. I noticed there was a different colored light coming from another place. I looked at the foot of my bed and saw the flower. It was open and a beautiful orange light emitted from the center. It looked like a sunset was taken from the sky and folded into the crevices of the rose.

My breath caught in my throat and I sat up completely to be hypnotized by the colors. The only thing that broke my focus was a shadow that casted down into the room. It flew past but the shadow was too big to be any bird.

I rubbed my eyes and looked back at the window to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Everything seemed fine and peaceful until the figure landed on the balcony.

The only action my mind allowed me to take was to hide under my blanket and hope they don't see me. I was still curious to see what this person might look like so I peeked out of the soft fabric just a little bit. The shadow was a person, probably a female cause of the long hair and dress. But the thing that caught my eye the most was the shadow had wings folding up.

The person started walking into the room and it was a little girl. She looked like she was my age and had long black and white hair that reached her hips. Her dress was long and wavy with some lose strands.  The obvious feature where the white wings with a few black feathers in them. They were so large they dragged across the ground as she walked. After starring at her for some time I noticed the black crow that waddled behind her.

Third person POV

Rin walked into the easy access room since all the other doors and windows were either locked or too risky. Her eyes immediately darted towards the Whilowa. She didn't know how it got here but she knew that this isn't where it belonged.

She walked over to it and tried reaching for the flower but a golden mist pushed her hands back. The girl's eyes widened in surprise and accepted that this is where her mother wanted the rose to stay. She walked over to the door and slightly opened it, her ears twitched and she looked over at the large bed.

Todoroki moved in his bed so he could still watch the girl, thinking he was being silent. He peeked out from under his blanket again and saw the cracked open door but no girl. By process of elimination, he thought she left.

After getting out of bed and walking towards the door. Only then did he find out she didn't leave. He was about to touch the doorknob but heard a noise. It sounded like it was behind him so he quickly spun around to see the girl climbing down his vanity. This was some true horror movie shit.

Her long fingernails made it easy to do this and the glow from the Whilowa made her light blue eyes illuminate in the dark. She climbed down the wooden pole that held up the vanity. Todoroki stumbled back and she finally stepped onto the floor. Still on all fours and with a blank face, looking like a predator that just locked onto its prey. She passed by the opened door and the brief light showed her serious face.

Todoroki fell and now he's pulling himself away from the kid while she's slowly stepping forward. He backed up against the wall so he can't move back anymore. She was an inch away from his face and his breath was quicker, scared that this is where he dies. Her expression didn't change but her eyes widened when she saw his scared ones. Rin let out a huff before turning around and running out the door, resuming her mission.

Todoroki looked at the door and calmed his breathing. He then thought the girl was running to go attack his other family members and ran after her. After some running he spotted the girl heading towards his big brother, Toya's room. His eyes widened and he picked up speed to catch her. However she ran right past his brothers door.

Toya heard the loud footsteps and peeked his door open seeing a figure quickly run past him. He looked at the figure but couldn't make out what it was before it ducked around a corner. He was about to go back to packing a bag, but was startled by Shoto running past him.

"What're you doing?" Toya asked the boy who was still running.

"Nothing!" Shoto shouted back and soon turned the same corner. But he didn't spot the girl. Instead he saw two maids walking towards him. There was a large vase placed next to a table that had a mirror hanging over it. Coincidently the vase had fancy white and black feathers sticking out of it.

"Oh, prince Todoroki. What are you doing out of your bed chambers?" A maid asked, a little surprised by his sudden appearance and winded state.

"Just, uh. Taking a late night run." He said and nodded at his own statement. "I heard it's healthy to run before sleeping. Stretching the, legs and stuff." He said, unsure of what he was saying. 

Suddenly a rat ran up onto the maids causing them to shriek and run off. The black rat looked at Todoroki with a look like, 'why the hell didn't you run?' Todoroki made a shooing motion and was about to step over the rat but stoped when it did the same movement.

"Shoo." He said and did the same hand movement. The rat did a squeak imitating his 'shoo' and did the same hand movement. "Get outa here." The boy said a little louder and the rat did the same, copy his words with squeaks and imitate his hand gesture. "Ugh." Todoroki groaned in defeat and waved his hand down. The rat made he same noise and same hand movement.

Both were interrupted by giggling. Todoroki looked up seeing the dual haired girl peeking around the corner, finding the interaction amusing. She gasped when they made eye contact and ran again.

He thought this was just a game of chase, except she's running to keep from getting caught. Instead she was running around to find her parents wings, he just happened to be running after her. But who's to judge if she has a little fun while she's at it.

She turned a corner into a room and Todoroki ran in after her. Turns out, it was a armory. If she could hide in a hallway, there's no chance he's finding her in here. But that's not gonna stop him.

He started looking behind and around all the stands of armor but didn't find anyone. The he saw white feathers peeking out from behind a red curtain. A smile spread on his face as he tip toed forward. He stood right in front of the curtain and prepared to grab her.

"Gotchya!" He shouted and hugged the curtain but there was no one behind it and the white feathers fell to the floor. "Huh?" He questioned and suddenly something flicked the back of his head. He turned around and saw the girl flying away, landed, and peeked around a set armor.

Todoroki looked from the curtain to the girl and smiled again before running after her. Rin giggled while hiding behind the armor. He looked around the shiny set but didn't see the girl. He was confused until he heard a giggle and looked at the armor across from the one he was near and saw the girl sitting on the steel man's shoulder. He ran over and jumped to try and get her but didn't even touch her foot.

"Come on princey, you can do better than that." She taunted and stood the on the armor's head. Gently flapping her wings so she didn't make the suit of metal collapse.

"Says the one who can fly." He said and tried reaching her again but failed.

"Well then I won't fly." She said and flew over to land by the door. She giggled and ducked behind the door, resuming the chase.

Todoroki sighed with a smile and chased after her. The time was ticking down to midnight and the kids ran through almost the whole castle. That is until another butler stoped Todoroki and forced him to go back to bed.

The boy sat in his bed with no chance of going back to sleep after having fun playing chase with the stranger. He sat up in his bed and crawled towards the Whilowa. He picked up the whole bowl and held it in his hands. He wondered if she was the child of the people who visited earlier, and if she lived in The Maw.

Meanwhile.

"What did you two do?"

Venom asked while pointing a finger at the dual haired girl who was burying the soldiers.

"Nothing. We just played chase." She said and set the limp body into one of the many holes in the ground.

"You think I'm gonna believe that. Just because I lost you, doesn't mean you can get away with spending alone time with a human, much less a boy!"

He argued and picked up a body, walking over to another six foot deep hole.

"Um, you're a human. And besides he didn't even touch me. I was too quick." She said with a smile.

"I'm a human who can change into thousands of different animals."

"With my help." She said with crossed arms while he dumped the body into the hole.

"So what? Still counts."

Rin waved her hand as green mist came out. The dug up dirt pushed itself into the holes and covered up the bodies. She said a quick prayer and thanks to the soldiers for their noble bravery.

"So did you find their wings?"

"I wouldn't be here empty handed if I did." Rin said and showed a sarcastic smile to also bury her hurting heart. They both walked away from the bumps in the ground and went to enter the forest. Before Rin stepped into the forest she turned back towards the large field with a debating face. Venom heard her footsteps halt and turned to see her expression.

"It would be a better defense for The Maw."

Venom said with kindness, he practically read her mind.

"But, would the creatures in the forest feel secluded?" She asked and turned around to look at Venom.

"We are no longer friends with the world. We're certainly enemies with the Todoroki kingdom. And all these creatures are living in a magical forest, where else would they want to go?"

Rin looked back at the open field and with a large exhale of air she flew up and large amounts of green mist came out of her hands. She flew close against the ground and behind her the ground dug itself. She circled around all of The Maw and the sun peeked over the horizon. Rin started breathing heavier as this was the first time using so much energy. But she wasn't done yet.

The girl landed on the side of the lake and with one swift hand movement, a large chunk of dirt broke away. The water roared through the dug out and with mighty waves, the murky water surrounded the forest. The dirt in the water settled and was so clear you could see the bottom. Rin landed on the side of the newly formed river and looked at the Todoroki kingdom with a glare. The dual haired girl kneeled down and drew symbols into the sand.

"Whoever wishes to step foot on this land will bear no ill will towards it." She whispered to the water and a ripple of green water flowed through the river. The symbols in the sand disappeared and Rin stood to her full height before disappearing into the forest.

~•~

Four years later. Rin would visit Todoroki almost every night. They would continue running around the castle till he got in trouble and Rin would be on the hunt for her parents wings. This night is different however, tonight they were just talking to each other. They were both sitting on his bed. He was at the head while she sat at the foot of the bed, both sitting with folded legs. Rin let her wings drape on the bed that way they weren't folded up or tense.

"So, why do you come back?" The dual haired boy asked and Rin had Venom as a cat sitting in her lap. He would never leave Rin alone and possibly get a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Promise you won't judge?" She asked and received a nod from Todoroki. "Okay. You know that the king killed my parents, right." Todoroki nodded again. The kingdom got news of the leaders passing a while ago and he was devastated to hear the news. "The guards still have their wings somewhere. I come back and run around to try and find their wings. But I've failed to do so."

Todoroki looked at her disappointed expression and believed she was blaming herself. It hurt him seeing his only friend so broken.

"Follow me" He said with a determined face.

"Shoto, why're you-"

"You've helped me a lot. What kind of friend am I if I don't do this?" He asked with a small smile.

"Oh, no I couldn't possibly ask you to do that." She said and waved off his suggestion.

"I'm not asking." He said and stood out of his bed. He never asked for Rin to help him work through his emotionless state when his mom poured boiling water over his left eye. But she did, and he didn't want to show his emotions in public but he felt comfortable showing how happy he was around Rin.

"I- ughhhh, you're a pain in the ass sometimes." She grumbled and also got out of the bed.

"Absolutely never say that again."

"Oh shut up and hop on." She said and extended her arm. Venom jumped up and climbed up to sit on her shoulder.

"So where haven't you checked?" He asked and Rin thought for a moment.

"I've never been in your siblings bedrooms, parents bedroom, and...your fathers office." She said with some hesitance on the last room.

"They'll probably be in there. Let's go." He said and left through the the open door. Rin let out another exaggerated sigh before she returned the smile then ran ahead of him.

"You're still gonna have to catch me." She said with a smirk. He chased after her but on the inside he was hurting. If she came here just to find her parents wings. Then what's stoping her from never coming back.

~•~

Eventually they made it to the pair of doors. With a quick breath in Rin slowly pushed the doors open. Both of them peeked in and checked if the king was there. He wasn't so they entered the study.

"What're we looking for exactly?" Todoroki asked and looked around.

"I don't know. A large area that could hold wings like mine." Rin said and also started looking around. Todoroki noticed a large pair of doors so he looked for the key to unlock it while Rin eyed a suspicious looking tarp. She slowly lifted her hand and pulled down the tarp.

There was a large glass case that held the two pairs of wings. Rin's eyes widened and had tears welling up in them. Here they were, just one glass piece between her and the last parts of her parents.

"S-Shoto." Rin stuttered and the boy quickly stoped what he was doing and his breathing also hitched when he saw the case. He walked over next to her and shared her look. "Help me push it over." Rin said and walked behind the case.

The dual haired boy soon followed and they both pressed their backs against the glass and pushed against the wall with their legs. Both of them grunted and with one strong push the case toppled over. The glass shattered and Rin didn't hesitate to dig through it to get to the wings.

"Woah-hey!" Todoroki said and pulled her away from the broken glass. "Be careful." He said and let go of her. She nodded and carefully moved through the glass shards. She pulled up one of the white wings still dotted in the now dried blood. The tears finally fell and Rin hugged the wing like it was the last thing on earth.

Todoroki looked at the scene sadly but it soon stoped when he heard familiar thundering footsteps echo from outside the room.

"Rin, we gotta go." Todoroki said while shaking the girls shoulder. She heard the footsteps too and quickly stood up.

"Spread the tarp out." She ordered and Todoroki did as told. He spread out the tarp and she set the pair of wings down on it. Rin looked around for an escape and her sight landed on the window. Todoroki was tying the tarp for so it could be carried while Rin ran to unlock the window. She pushed the glass open and quickly went back to Todoroki.

"I'll go distract him." Todoroki said but internally he was scared. This room was off limits even for him, so what would his father do if he found his son in his study? Rin knew this fact and wasn't gonna let her friend get in trouble. As Todoroki turned around Rin grabbed his wrist and hurried over to the window.

She turned Venom into a large vulture and he grabbed the tarp that held the pair of wings.

"What're you doing?" Todoroki asked as they made it to the window.

"Don't ask questions." Rin fell out the window and dragged Todoroki with her right as the door opened. King Endeavor saw the brief glimpse of white feathers and saw the smashed case. Anger failed him as he knew the current leader of The Maw stole his prize.

Meanwhile, Rin and Todoroki were falling to the ground and Rin couldn't open her wings because Todoroki was holding onto them. The ground was growing closer and Venom was diving down to try and catch them but vultures aren't meant to dive.

"Shoto, let go!" Rin shouted over the wind.

"Are you nuts?!" He also shouted, but he had a mix of feelings at the moment.

"Trust me!" She shouted and he saw the determined look in her eyes. Todoroki closed his eyes as he let go. Rin opened her wings and grabbed onto Todoroki's wrists. The forced air from Rin's sudden change in momentum pushed a cloud of dust off of the ground. Her wings frantically pushed them away from the ground as they ascended into the air. A tree came into view and Rin pulled Todoroki up a bit so only his feet would brush against the leaves.

The dual haired boy tensed and prepared to hit the ground but felt leaves brush against his feet. He opened his eyes and saw the ground beneath him, getting further away.

"AHH! Don't let go!" Todoroki shouted and held onto Rin's hands tighter. She let out a chuckle and flew higher into the air.

"I won't let you fall." Rin said and felt Todoroki ease up. She had an evil grin pull at her lips. Todoroki could feel something was off due to the hairs on his neck standing up. He looked up at Rin and saw the evil smirk.

"Don't you dare." He warned but she threw him up higher into the air. Todoroki was yelling in fear as the wind mixed his white and red hair. Soon he came to a stop and started falling back down. However, the wind stoped when he landed on something hard with a soft exterior. He looked down and realized he landed on Rin and was now sitting on her back.

"Wasn't that fun?" Rin asked with sarcasm.

"You know. You don't have to worry about my father killing you, because I'm gonna do it. I am going to kill you." Todoroki declared but Rin just laughed at his failed threat.

"You're no fun." Rin mumbled and turned back towards the castle but flew higher into the sky. She slowed down her speed so the flight could be more enjoyable. The dual haired girl flew around a cloud and Todoroki ran his hands through the mist. Now he was calm and completely forgot about the near death experience he just had. Rin smiled at his calm state and flew though the cloud, having a stream of mist follow behind them.

"Fine, you win." The boy admitted and looked down at the town shrouded in the dark, moon lit night.

"I always do." Rin said and flew back to his balcony. After she landed he stood back on the ground and walked into his room. "Thanks for helping me find my parents." Rin said with a smile.

"Thank you for the...eventful night." Todoroki said and Rin laughed while he just smiled.

"See ya around, Sho." Rin said and flew away. Todoroki was happy but the sad feeling about her never coming back slowly dwelled inside him. He went back to bed and for a while, stared at the Whilowa that remained at the end of the bed.

~•~

The next day Todoroki was sitting in the castle garden and got away with sneaking into his fathers study. He wasn't even a suspect for the event. He let out a sigh and somewhat regretted helping Rin. He had this gut feeling that she wasn't coming ba-

"Hey, Sho." Someone said and the dual haired boy looked around with a neutral face. He looked over to the left with the tons of trees, nothing. Then over to the right which was the path back to the castle, nothing. He was about to go back to sitting normally, facing forward but was startled by the face in front of him.

"Ha! You should have seen the look on your face!"

Rin was hanging upside down on a tree and Venom was formed into a snake that was wrapped around her neck like a scarf.

"What're you doing here?" He asked and looked around for anyone. "Someone's gonna see you."

"Well I thought I might come visit you. You mentioned you're here most of the day and I don't have to run around the castle anymore." Rin shrugged and sat up on the branch just to jump down onto the rocky path.

"But I thought you only came to the castle to get your parents wings?" He asked, confused while she sat down on the fountain bench next to him.

"I mean that was the reason. But now I have a friend to visit." Rin said with a smile and Todoroki felt his face heat up.

"But, what about The Maw? Don't they need a leader?" He asked and shook away the feeling he had.

"They have jobs and a magic barrier protecting them. They wouldn't care if I left for a couple hours." Rin waved him off. And that's when it started. They would meet in the garden at least once every week and Rin would sometimes bring stuff from The Maw to show Todoroki. He was fascinated with every item and just wanted to live there even more. Todoroki would sometimes bring food. Either they were left overs from when his sister wanted to cook or if he would happen to pass through the kitchen to the garden. Venom would mainly be the one to eat the food.

One year later the new guard, Midoriya stumbled upon their weekly meet up. He was about to run but Rin blocked the exit with throned vines and he got to meet her and started coming to the meet up with Todoroki.

Present

Rin was abruptly woken up by someone shaking her awake. After a short yawn she finally realized who it was. One of the Roghuts, a forest guardian made of rocks and wood, was the one shaking her awake.

"What's wrong, Vokula?" Rin asked and quickly sat up.

"Ovotu rananuka bandulem." He said and Rin eyes widened before she quickly stood up. The girl dived off the tree and rode the wind towards the boarder. It was on the opposite end, away from the kingdom. But after hearing there was an intruder in the forest, Rin flew quicker and made it to the boarder.

Easily hiding herself in the night, the intruder didn't even know Rin was there. Or should I say, intruders. The girl landed on a tree and spotted six people wandering around the woods aimlessly. The girl quickly landed on the ground and furrowed her wings to make her look larger and stronger.

"Who are you, and what is your business here!?" Rin shouted without a waver in her voice. Causing the others to slightly tremble.

"Kirishima!" The boy with ash blonde hair ordered and the one with red hair started growing larger in size and his skin turned to ruby red scales.

Before Rin stood a mighty dragon. The beast huffed in her face causing her hair to roughly blow back and her feathers to be ruffled. The ash blonde in the red cape had a confident look. Expecting the girl to quiver and beg for her life at the mere sight of the dragon.

Clearly he's never heard of Rin.

The girl simply yawned, not entirely over her sudden wake up. The others were slightly taken aback by her action but finally realized they couldn't move at all. Their eyes turned down and they saw green mist encasing their bodies. Even Kirishima's.

"Since you seem to be the leader of this group. I'm going to ask this again. Why are you here?" Rin asked while sending a glare towards the ash blonde. It was actually the yellow haired intruder who spoke first.

"We don't mean any harm." He pleaded. Taking note of how she was most likely the ruler of the forest they decided to wander into.

"I know that much." The girl muttered with a sigh. "You wouldn't have been able to cross that river is you did."

"Listen. We were just strolling through the forest to find a safe place to stay for the night." The girl with pink skin said. Rin immediately knew the girl was a shape shifter since their skin is commonly pastel colors.

"Now was that so hard?" Rin questioned and finally let them all go. Kirishima was finally able to transform back. "If you need a place to stay then you are welcome to stay here. As my honorary guests."

"Really? That would be-"

"What's the catch?" The ash blonde quickly cut off the black haired boy's sentence. He also gave a heated glare towards the dual haired girl.

"The catch is. You all tell me your names, and you can't harm my people or the land." Rin said with a smirk and the boy believed her statement.

"Tch. Names Katsuki Bakugo." He grunted and walked past the girl.

"Hi. My name's Eijirou Kirishima." The boy with red hair said and excitedly shook the girls hand.

"I'm Denki Kaminari." The one with yellow hair and black lighting bolt said with a smile.

"My name's Mina Ashido." The pink skinned girl said excitedly.

"Name's Hanta Sero." The one with black hair greeted with a triangle shaped smile.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro." The final girl with dark purple hair introduced. It was clear she liked to keep to herself more than the others.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Rin Kaibutsu." Rin greeted with the same warm smile. It would have been a different story if they were from the kingdom, or the barrier didn't let them pass.

"I hope you don't mind me asking. But are those wings real?" Jiro shyly asked and pointed to the wings. She didn't want to over step any boundaries, but someone was bound to ask.

"Yes, they are." Rin said and slightly flapped the wings to show they were real. The others gawked at how massive her wingspan was and how beautiful they were. Even at night, her feathered appendages cut through the dark. "Now come along. There is much to see."

They all started heading deeper into the woods and found where Bakugo wandered off to. It wasn't very far. Along the way, one of the Roghuts asked Rin about the intruders and she corrected him by saying they were now her guests. He then bowed to her and left to prepare their sleeping quarters. The others had no clue what was going on since they couldn't speak the rough unknown language.

The deeper into the forest the more magical it got. Once in a while, trees would glow in an array of neon colors and the flowers that were dormant in the day also glowed with bright colors. Even the Payserniamas, fairies who spread pollen from the glowing plants, were glowing shades of Red and yellow. The newcomers were surely bewildered but the environment. As if the scenery couldn't be even more breathtaking. Rin pushed back a bush to show The Lake of a Million Stars.

Why is it called that? Because the water is so dark that at night it perfectly reflects the stars above. Even in the day it doesn't change. The sun reflects of the jewels in the lake, causing anyone to think a god folded the universe into a simple lake. The six people weren't as aww-inspired this time around. The scenery was still beautiful but it just looks like a normal lake mirroring the dotted sky. They will soon be surprised the next morning.

Rin started walking towards the lake, causing the others to follow.

"I apologize for the sudden clean up. We haven't had guests in a very long time." Rin said with a smile. The group looked up to see the large rock and wood creatures setting up, what looked to be hammocks, on the island in the middle of the water.

Rin continued walking forward and the six people expected her bare feet to step into the water. However we're shocked to see the water solidify, causing her to easily walk on it. The dual haired girl sensed their absence after taking a few more steps and turned around.

"Is there a problem?" Rin asked with a quirked brow. Bakugo slightly glared at her, before hesitantly stepping into the water. He was surprised, on the inside, to see the water solidify under him, creating a bridge with every step. The others soon followed.

"So, Rin. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. But what did you mean by you haven't had guests in a while?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, who wouldn't want to visit this place." Sero said with a smile, complimenting the girl's territory. Rin smiled back then thought for a second.

"I believe it's been...300 years, give or take." Rin said and the others were shocked. They finally reached the island and Rin was the first to step off.

"I'm sorry it's been what?" Mina asked in a slight daze. She was honestly surprised that  a place so beautiful had been left alone for so long. Her retake on the statement caused Rin to giggle.

"Surprising, isn't it." Rin asked with a smile. "We haven't allowed many people to stay due to them stealing sacred items. Or they just try to kill us." Rin shrugged at the end and they finally made it to the hammocks.

The six people noticed there were coincidently six hammocks. They were made out of carefully sewn vines and to keep it spread out, large sticks were tied into the ends.

[Author: Like these hammocks but made out of vines.]

On each hammock were two pillows and a single blanket. The others were thankful for their comfortable beds and excitedly sat in each hammock. But Bakugo didn't trust the girl.

"If you have any questions, ask the Roghuts. They will inform me and I will be here as soon as I can." Rin said with a smile she turned around and was about to leave. However she quickly remembered a very important detail about the lake.

Rin turned around to catch the others attention.

"Also. I wouldn't swim in the water if I were you. The Vernumiar can get very, testy." Rin finally started walking away and each step she took, a single ripple dispersed from her foot.

"Why are you keeping us here?" Bakugo questioned while she already made it back to the main land. Rin calmly turned around to make eye contact with him. "You placed us on an island and then tell us not to go in the water." He said in anger.

"I'm not keeping you anywhere." Rin said with a smile and started walking off again. "Don't even think about stealing from, or killing us." She disappeared into the night and Bakugo still glared at where she was. He turned back and sat down on the hammock but pulled out his knife.

In the hammock next to him. Kirishima was getting comfortable. He noticed his friends discomfort.

"Whats wrong Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. The ash blonde looked over at his friend with some shock. At how stupid he was.

"Do you not just realize she imprisoned us here?" Bakugo asked but Kirishima just shrugged.

"She said she wouldn't suggest stepping in the water. Besides, if this is our apparent cell, then is sure is a comfy one." The red head said while snuggling into the blanket.

"Also. Kirishima could just fly us out of here." Jiro said while being close to falling asleep.

"Well I'm not taking any chances." Bakugo said while standing up and walking towards the water.

"There he goes again." Kaminari sighed out. Bakugo walked into the water. Expecting it to be solid again but his foot went through the surface. He was still determined to kill the girl before she got the chance to kill them. The water was now deep enough to where he couldn't touch the bottom and started swimming for the other shore.

"What is he doing?" A familiar voice asked as the five people looked up to see Rin sitting at the top of a tree.

"Going to kill you cause he doesn't trust you." Mina explained in a bored tone of voice while she was still relaxing. Rin sighed out and stood up, then dived head first into the water. Bakugo didn't hear the splash and continued swimming before stopping.

"What was that?" He questioned loud enough for the others to hear. The others relaxing looked over at him to see a spiny fin outline his turned head. He looked back but didn't see the fin. The five quickly stood up and started shouting for him to come back.

"Come back!" Mina shouted but he just brushed off their encouraging and turned back around to come face to face with a glowing yellow eye. It was estimated to be the same size as his head.

He started swimming back to see the eye belonging to a large serpent with a fin on its back. The creature let out a loud shriek and showed off its large needle like teeth. He started swimming backwards till white drenched wings blocked his view. Rin was standing in front of him, on the water, with a large shining white rock. The serpent growled for a bit before it's eyes dilated and made clicks of contempt. It then slowly took the large rock in its teeth and ducked back under the water. Rin sighed and shook her head violently to get rid of the water in her hair.

"Bakugo!!!" The others shouted and ran into the the water to get him. However they were also standing on the water. He then realized he was still in the water.

"Hey! Get me out of here dumbasses!" Bakugo shouted in anger. Kirishima pulled him up but he fell back in, the water failing to hold him. "Why didn't it work?" Bakugo asked angrily to Rin.

"I'm not the one doing the magic." Rin shrugged. He gave a clear confused look. "I already told you the secret to standing on the water."

The others started thinking as well as Bakugo. Then what she said echoed in his mind. 'Don't even think about stealing from, or killing us.' Erase the 'even think.' Then you've got the answer. Bakugo forgot about the idea of killing Rin and suddenly he was pushed up to be standing on the surface.

"There you go. See you in the morning." Rin said and walked away once again. She only stayed because she knew Bakugo was gonna piss off Jerry. Jerry, or JJ as she likes to call him, doesn't like anyone, even Rin. But he's willing to make an exception if they bring a shiny white rock. But he doesn't exactly know that Rin just gives him the same rocks he's already gotten. There are a lot to keep track of.

Bakugo sighed and whipped the water out of his hair before they all walked back towards the hammocks.

"You were saying?" Kaminari teased.

"Shut up." Bakugo quickly snapped and furiously laid down in his hammock. The others lightly chuckled and fell asleep.

In the morning. The six people peacefully woke up and the land was just as magical as it was at night. The only thing that confused them was the water that remained reflecting the non existent night sky. After looking closer they realized it was just black sand with large and tiny white shiny rocks. When looking closer, you could see JJ swim over some white rocks.

Rin was back and had two snakes wrapped around her neck. But they acted more like a scarf rather than choking her out.

"Good morning." Rin smiled and the snakes slithered from her neck onto her arms. "I'd like you guys to meet Venom and Riot. My friends."

The six people were confused and thought Rin lost her mind before the two snakes turned into humans.

"Hello."

"Hi." Mina responded and the others smiled with a wave. Rin smiled at the simple interaction but soon felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Bakugo.

"Hey. Do you need something?" Rin asked and Bakugo sucked up his courage. He spent all night thinking and came up with a compromise.

"We'll be staying here for a while." Bakugo said less as a question but Rin knew what he was trying to say.

"You make it off this island. And you all can stay for however long you like." Rin smirked back. She then turned towards the others. "Would you guys like a full tour of the forest?"

"Yeah!!!" The others responded excitedly. Rin started walking away while the others followed her. Bakugo took a moment before taking a deep breath and stepping onto the water. He didn't fall in and Rin smiled over her shoulder before continuing.

At the castle.

Todoroki woke up to quick knocking on his door. He groaned before allowing the person to enter. It was a palace maid. Clearly new by her shaky hands and nervous look.

"Your highness." The maid bowed and Todoroki internally cringed at his title. He was used to it by now. "The king requests your presence for this morning's meeting." The maid said which confused Todoroki.

Normally he would forbid any other family members to join his meetings. It made Todoroki suspicious but he didn't know what would happen if he didn't attend. Besides his father probably wanted him there to view, 'how a king plans.' Even thought it was the dual haired boy's friend he was planing against.

"Tell him, I'll be there." Todoroki told the maid and she gave a small nod before leaving the room once again. The boy left the comfort of his bed to get ready for the day and his eyes darted towards the flower still in the same pot, from the very beginning. A ghost of a smile graces his lips as he decided to attack the day with more confidence. He couldn't wait to be king. Only excited to form a union between his world and his friends.

He got dressed and headed towards the great hall where all his father's meetings took place. The only other thing that was off about this particular day. Midoriya and Iida were nowhere to be seen.

Normally they would be on duty and coincidently walk past while on their way to their post. This time two unfamiliar guards walked on the path his two friends would normally take. Once at the grand hall, his father already being there. Todoroki reluctantly sat in the seat next to his father with visible dissatisfaction. His father gave a brief side glare to his son but it didn't affect the boy. Soon. The rest of the generals entered the room and sat in any open seat they preferred.

The meeting started and many of the generals had ideas but none of them would work. Or the suggested plan would have many possible weaknesses. Todoroki hated being there. Hearing so many people plan to kill his friend, and he can't say anything about it. That is until a general cleared his throat. It was one that hasn't spoken yet. The head general that goes by the name...

Thanos

He had many purple metals to prove his bravery and had a intense glare that could kill. If that wasn't enough. His large muscular body and eyepatch just added onto the intensity. Then he started speaking.

"Sir. I have actually found a severe weakness to this beasts kind." He said. After he snapped his fingers a maid stepped in with a small fairy trapped in a cage. Todoroki's eyes widened at the sight and it took everything in him not to take the creature and run it back to the forest.

The maid set the cage down in front of the general and he took a dagger out of its sheathe. The generals didn't want to see any bloodshed after breakfast and the bald man noticed everyone's discomfort.

"Don't worry. There won't be any blood shed." He said and grabbed the fairy's arm. He then continued with his statement. "I discovered that fairies have a sever reaction to iron. Specifically speaking..." he trailed off and pressed the flat part of the blade against the fairies skin and it started to sizzle. "...Iron burns them."

The general finished and let the small creatures arm go. Todoroki started internally freaking out while the other generals were impressed by the man's findings. The king had a devious plan.

"Order the iron workers to double everything. Double the nets, double the chains, double everything!" Endeavor shouted and the other generals let out shouts of approval. "That is all for today." The king finished and the generals left the room while the general brought the caged fairy.

Leaving only Shoto and his dad.

The king was about to leave till he noticed his son's discomfort.

"Is there something wrong?" The king asked and it finally knocked the dual haired boy back into reality.

"No. Everything's fine." Shoto lied in his monotone voice. Endeavor didn't believe it as he walked over to the grand door and closed them.

"Is there something important you're not telling me?" The king asked and Shoto realized he was running out of options. Unless...

"I was just going to say. We've tried getting living people through the boarder, so why not try something non living." Todoroki suggested to get his dad off his back. Since the iron workers had to prepare everything, it gave the prince plenty of time to warn Rin. Endeavor was pleased with his son's response and walked over to the boy. The king then made eye contact with his son and it sent a shiver down Shoto's back.

"I knew you'd betray that friend of yours sooner or later." The king said in victory and Shoto was about to argue back before he was knocked out by a heavy punch. The doors opened back up and two guard walked into the room. "Take him to the others." The king ordered. The knights lifted the prince up before taking him away.

He was taken to a room where five other people were passed out. And they threw the prince into the room before locking the door behind them. The now six people wouldn't know the trouble ahead until they woke up at sunset.

~•~

In the magical forest. It took basically the whole day to bring them everywhere. To the point where the sun was starting to set. Rin was laying in her tree on the cliff and looked at the world below. From her spot she could see her guests relaxing down by the enchanted lake.

Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, Jiro, and Mina were sitting next to the waters edge, conversing with the magical creatures. While Venom and Riot were flying around, no one knows where. All Rin knew is that the two men were done conversing with the guests.

Kirishima was watching the Galaways gently fly above the water while. Jiro and Mina were watching the Maldenes make flower crowns before the light green fairies flew up and placed the flower crowns on their heads. Bakugo was just enjoying the time where he didn't have to worry about any danger. Anyone would want to attack Kirishima due to his ability to change into a dragon. Kaminari and Sero were trying to talk with the Froglins who were relaxing in the mud. Suddenly Kaminari got a evil idea. He picked up a ball of mud and suddenly threw it over at Sero. The black haired boy was surprised before he smirked.

"Oh you're on." Sero said which started a mud fight with the two of them and the Froglins. A ball of mud was aimed at Kaminari's face when he suddenly ducked out of the way.

"Ha! Missed me." The blonde said confidently but was confused by the others scared faces. He slowly turned around and saw the mud claim the back of an ash blonde head.

"Oh you've done it now." Sero said while Bakugo turned his head around with an evil glare. He grabbed the remaining mud on the back of his head and stood up.

"DIE!" He shouted and the mud ball hurled towards Kaminari. The mud hit him right in the face and the force pushed him back to fall flat against the mud pit. That started another mud fight. This time with everyone, even the other three that were previously just watching. Rin chuckled at them but it didn't last long.

Suddenly, the dual haired girl felt a pain in her chest and she had to clutch her shirt. The tree leaves turned brown and the tree was dying. The Froglins throwing mud stoped and looked up at the tree with scared expressions. The other animals did the same but the six people didn't notice. Rin stepped off the tree and panted while holding her chest. She placed her hand against the bark of the tree and looked towards the boarder of The Maw.

There were torches visible in her part of the forest. She quickly flew down and landed in a tree. There was the king and his men chopping down the trees and they were covered in iron. Fear took over every inch of Rin's body but she took a deep breath and put on a stoic look. She suddenly used a lot of her magic to push the army back out of the forest.

The king was still standing wile the others soldiers launched backwards. Rin furrowed her eyebrows and her magic turned slightly red before the king was finally pushed back. She continued pushing them back with her magic and finally found out how they got in. A boulder was blocking the flow of the river and a catapult was sitting dormant. After spotting the boulder she started flying over to it. As soon as the water starts moving again her land will be safe.

Or so she thought.

It's exactly what the king wanted her to do.

"Ready." The general started and large crossbows rolled into view. "Aim."

"Fire."

He said and suddenly chains guided by arrows launched at her. Rin heard the wizzing of arrows and turned around to hit some away but two passed over her wings.

"Pull!" The general ordered and the arrows that went over her suddenly tightened and hooked onto her wings. Rin let out a scream of pain as the chains started burning, bringing her closer to the ground.

When she was closer to the soldiers, a chain hooked around her waist and her skin sizzled from the contact. The chain around her was pulled to the side and she was launched into the middle of the open field. Soldiers tossing a iron net on her.

"NO!" Uraraka shouted from the room they were in. The six people there, now fully awake, were frantically looking for a way out after seeing Rin being tossed around like a doll.

"FUYUMI!!! NATSUO!!!" Todoroki shouted for his siblings but it was no use. Iida grabbed his sword and tried stabbing at the lock. Since the door was so thick it didn't do anything other than have wood chips go flying.

"Let me try." Uraraka said and grabbed a light blue powder out of her bag. She placed it on the outline of the door. "Make it flashy with a boom free us from this dreaded room." Uraraka muttered then the dust turned red.

"Get down!" Momo said and everyone covered their heads before the dust exploded. They waited expectedly for the smoke to clear but when it did the door was still there.

"What's this thing made out of?" Midoriya questioned. Suddenly the doorknob jiggled and opened. No one was there until two birds peeked their heads around the door.

"What're you waiting around for? Let's go!"

They all sprinted out the door and prayed that Rin was okay.

Meanwhile, after Rin pushed the soldiers out of The Maw. The Roghuts and creatures run for shelter. The six people covered in mud now noticed the frantic movements and looked around questioningly.

"What's happening?" Kirishima asked one of the tree people who was running after the civilians to protect them with their spears.

"Obokuwah nakit Rilecatah flighbget." The Roughuts said in its native language then continued running. They were ordered to do one thing and one thing only. Protect the people of The Maw.

"Does anyone speak whatever that was?" Kaminari asked.

"That Rin chick is in trouble." Sero said and started running. He learned a bit of their language from the tour but only knew that Rilecatah meant Rin.

They exited the forest to see Rin trapped under a net made out of carefully crafted steel, screaming in pain. They quickly acted and Kirishima turned into his dragon form. He ran out into the field and grabbed the net covering Rin before yanking it off. Rin caught her breath and stood back up to help fight.

This was much different from the past. There were so many more soldiers. And so much more iron. Rin shook the dizziness out of her head then flew towards the knights. She would knock them down the trap them under strong vines. Bakugo and the others helped with their very skilled sword fighting and Kirishima helped a lot with his brute strength and fire breathing. It soon turned when the king gave his next orders.

"Fire." He said and large crossbows launched rope over Kirishima. The knights acted quickly by pulling the ropes down and it grounded the large red beast. The knights ganged up on the others and easily caught them. Once again, Rin was left alone to fight. The knights circled around her and trapped her in a circle of iron while the king prepared his secret attack. That was before something hit him off his horse.

He was surprised till he looked up and saw a half scarred face of anger. The king watched as behind the boy. Five more people joined the battle and swung their swords while two girls threw exploding potions. This gave Rin the chance to fly up into the air to get out of the wall of iron.

Endeavor felt his blood boil at a battle being lost. His grown army was getting smaller by the minute and a boy with green hair cut the ropes on Kirishima. Causing the dragon to stand to his full height again. The king knew what he had to do.

"Retreat!!!" The generals shouted and the knights started to run away. The king stood up and glared at his son while Shoto stared right back. The group of people grouped together and held their swords up. As if they were saying, 'just try attacking.' Rin flew overhead accompanied by two birds who circled her. Then he did what the group wasn't expecting.

He smirked.

He smirked like he won the battle and turned away. Waving his hand goodbye.

Then they heard catapults go off from the forest. Rin looked over and saw a ball of leather coming at her then it exploded. The familiar sense of burning presented itself in her arm and she screamed in pain. She looked back down to see her arm missing. Whatever's in those attacks had something that could disintegrate her body.

Iron and fairy blood.

The catapults continued firing and the others ran to stop it. Each catapult would fire four of the lethal weapons. There were 10 catapults. Rin continued dodging the mist explosions and then someone caught her eye.

A bald man. Hidden on the opposite side of the catapults, with a crossbow in his hands. Pointed towards the prince. The group on the ground finished destroying the catapults and the two black and silver birds were with them. Rin quickly stared flying down to protect them from the arrow but the man quickly changed targets. The group realized too late he was there when they heard a loud crash right next to them. The thing that fell dug a deep ditch and stoped a few feet after impact. Todoroki saw Thanos and half his body turned black and demon like before he ran at the man. He plunged his sharp clawed hand into the man and that was it. The general was no more.

The dual haired boy took a deep breath and felt his demon side settle. He looked back over at the others and saw them on the brink of tears. Venom and Riot were in their human forms and Venom was shaking whatever hit the ground. Todoroki knew who it was and quickly ran over.

When he got there his breath was gone as he saw an arrow plunged into the base of Rin's neck. She was barely breathing and couldn't speak. Rin kept rolling her hand in a circle like the others knew what it meant. It seemed to hit Riot as he quickly looked around for something. H then spotted it and came back to the girl with a white flower. It was small and had only four petals but the girl held it like the last thing on earth. Her breathing then calmed as she gently kissed the white petals and her green mist surrounded it.

The small white flower then turned into a beautiful white rose that has yet to bloom. Rin smiled at her work then looked up at he others and smiled at them. The group knew she was in pain and a lot of them already let the tears fall down their faces.

"See you s-soon." Rin choked out and her eyes closed with the smile on her face. The white rose in her hand bloomed and a light green glowed from the inside of the flower. Venom and Riot paused for a moment before the black haired man holding Rin, let the tears fall. Riot held his mouth and also let the tears fall. Only they knew how important it meant for the flower to bloom.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

Venom screamed out in frustration as the tears fell onto the girl's chin. The creatures of the forest heard Venoms yell. They knew Rin was gone when they felt a bit of their magical bond be taken away. The Roughuts set down their weapons and started walking towards the boarder. All the creatures joined, even JJ. He swam through he still blocked off river and with a whip of his tail, the boulder broke in half.

The group saw the magical creatures and gasped at their beauty. Except the people who already knew them. Venom stoped crying and gently picked up Rin's body. Riot held the white rose and followed after the black haired man. Riot paused before turning back to the group that was still standing in place.

"You coming?"

He questioned and motioned his head towards the forest. The others looked at each other and Bakugo was the first one to follow. Everyone followed suit. They walked across the water and the six from the castle stoped for a moment before also walking on top of the water. As they walked JJ watched and bowed his head as they passed. The creatures did the same and bowed in respect when Rin's dead body passed them.

They continued the march until they made it to a patch of Whilowas. Each one shined a different color. The Roughuts easily created a crevice for the body. Venom sadly placed Rin in the crevice and the two Roughuts covered her body with the soil. Riot placed the white Whilowa on the highest peak of the dirt. Right next to a black rose that matched the one sitting in Todoroki's room.

The others couldn't take the heartbreak anymore and turned away. Venom and Riot however , kneeled in front of the flower. Both men clasped their hands together and closed their eyes in respect.

"Rin. Without you, our lives would probably be boring beyond all living hell. If it weren't for you and your big fucking heart to save sorry bastards like us, then we would have never had such incredible adventures.

"And I would probably be dead if you wouldn't have saved me from those bounty hunting mother fuckers."

"My only regrets is that I wasn't able to protect you. Now you have to be burdened with the knowledge of death."

"And my only regrets is not being able to see you make out with a hot dude or sexy girl."

Venom didn't open his eyes but swiftly hit Riot upside the head before returning his hand to where it was.

"Thank you for the adventure."

Both of them said with a small bow and stood up. Leaving before they cried anymore. The forest creatures left as well to wait.

"Well...what do we do now?" Mina asked the group who sat in front of the tree Rin spent most of her time at. The tree no longer showed it's beautiful green leaves as they have all wilted and the brown leaves would crumble at anyone's touch. Venom and Riot were sitting in the tree, looking out at where Rin was buried.

"There's certainly no way my father will let us back into the kingdom." Todoroki said and looked down at the ground. One of the forest guardians standing nearby listened in on the conversation and got an idea.

"Nokubo." He started to catch the others attention. "Quetalena nake le wekuton. Baande togduena, uwaketonakawle. u handop ectanela."

"We don't know what you're saying." Kirishima said and Deku had a shocked look aside from the others confused faces.

"What's wrong Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Well...Rin taught me their language and I know what he said." The green haired boy said. Everyone was shocked. So much so that they didn't notice the trees leaves had a green tint added to them.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER DEKU!?!" Bakugo shouted which caused the boy to flinch.

"I-I've never been here so I didn't think the information was useful for the time being!" He said with his hands waving around everywhere.

"So what did he say?" Iida asked Deku.

"Well...he said that, 'We're weak alone. But, if we work together. We could help protect The Maw.'" The green haired boy finished.

Meanwhile, Riot and Venom had their heads hung low before the silver haired man looked up at the tree. His eyes widened at the sight of the leaves turning green and the tree finding new life. He quickly nudged the black haired man and Venom shooed his hand away before also looking at the green leaves with hope.

"It can't be."

Venom mumbled but both men looked down at their hands to see their fingers changing into feathers. Riot let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank fuck we did that right."

"But, we can't stay." Momo said sadly.

"Why don't we?" Sero asked the group. "We aren't gonna be welcomed back into the kingdom. And clearly we're welcome here, so why don't we?"

"Okay. But, where do we start?" Iida asked.

"Venom, Riot. Any suggestions?" Tsu asked and turned towards the two men in the tree but they weren't there.

"Where'd they go?" Uraraka asked the group.

Meanwhile, two birds flew down to where Rin's grave was. The white Whilowa glowed a beautiful green color. Every few seconds the green from the flower would pulse into the ground. The two birds transformed back into their human forms and started digging back up the dirt.

The flower stoped pulsing which caused the two men to stop. Nothing happened until the ground slightly moved. A hand then lifted out of the ground and asked for assistance up.  Venom quickly grabbed the hand and the dirt fell off of Rin's body as she unearthed herself. She stood for a second, looking like she was sleeping while standing before abruptly shaking the dirt off her. Her eyes finally opened and the three people had a staring contest of a second before the dual haired girl chuckled.

"I rise from the dead and all you two can do it stare." Rin laughed while pulling the arrow out of her neck. The wound was already healed.

"Well for a second we thought we did that ritual shit wrong!"

"I never had any doubts."

Venom said and looked away with crossed arms. Riot dramatically gasped, feeling betrayed.

"BITCH! You were sulking more than me!"

"Can you two stop arguing. I have a nation to rule." Rin said and walked towards the two men. "But first..." She started and pulled the two into a hug. "I'm glad to be back." She said and both men wrapped their arms around her to accept the hug.

"Well...we weren't the only ones who were worried."

"Huh?" Rin questioned and pulled away from the hug.

"You do have some friends that may or may not still be here."

"Well, let's go say hi." Rin said and turned the two into birds before all three of them flew into the air.

Meanwhile the others were discussing what jobs they would have and how they would protect their new country. The tree was a brighter green than it was before. Bakugo finally noticed the tree and got confused.

"Wasn't that tree dead a minute ago?" He asked the group and they all looked over, becoming confused by the nature phenomenon. The others walked over while Todoroki looked out at the forest, away from the tree. He walked into the woods and grazed his hand against the trees. He looked at the ground in sadness as he remembered the dual haired girl.

"Hey Sho." He herd and his eyes widened at the familiar voice. He slowly turned around to see Rin standing there with a smile on her face. He gasped and stood there frozen. "Miss me?"

Todoroki slowly stepped forward and she did the same. They stoped only two feet away and the dual haired boy slowly raised his hand. Rin saw his movement and didn't make any effort to stop him. Todoroki gently touched Rins shoulder, expecting her to be a ghost and his hand pass right through her. However he made contact with her skin and pulled his hand back. Rin chuckled at his disbelief.

"Can't believe I'm alive huh?" She asked with a smile.

"But, how? I-everyone saw you die?" He questioned and fought to keep his emotions stable.

"There's this little ritual that my species has. If performed right, then technically we could live forever." Rin said with a shrug. Venom and Riot were sitting in the tree behind her and Venom looked towards the fourth wall.

"Or because Author needed to keep Rin alive, so she did what she does best and bullshit her way through."

[Author: Fuck! I'm already at 16,000 words. Gotta wrap this up fast!]

"What was the thing with the flower?" Todoroki asked, still dumbfounded.

"Every leader finds a random flower to put their magic into. That turns it into a Whilowa and it only starts blooming when said leader dies. Then it holds the magic until performed in the ritual." Rin explained briefly. Todoroki was able to connect the dots after that.

"You should probably tell the others your alive."

Venom said and Rin nodded. She held Todoroki's hand as they both walked back to the tree. Rin then thought of something to do. She quickly looked over and pecked the dual haired boy on the cheek before she continued walking like it never happened. The boy however, stood there shocked. His cheeks dusted pink before he shook out of his daze and continued walking after the girl.

So here we are. Everyone freaked out when they saw Rin alive again and also thought she was a ghost. That quickly changed and they became noble protectors of the forest. Rin helped the others build their houses. If they wanted a tree house, boom. Perfect tree to build it in. They were kinda one big happy family now. Surprisingly, Bakugo lived on the island in The Lake of a Million Stars. Apparently he took a liking to JJ and would give the serpent white shining rocks once in a while. In return, JJ wouldn't kill Bakugo if he took a small swim.

If you're wondering about the kingdom. Endeavor was over thrown by a new king. A man named Tony to be more specific. He was nice and continued to let the Todoroki kids live there as long as they didn't mess with his inventions. Some people theorized that he bought Endeavor out of the throne.

But those are just rumors.

[Author: God Damn my thumbs hurt. Hope you enjoyed cause I sure do.]

Word count: 16,515. . .WHAT THE F-!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 718 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Living in a world filled with superpowers is...
33K 1.4K 28
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
111K 2.6K 71
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
187K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...