A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

Por aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... Más

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

The Ring/09

267 6 12
Por aswiftholic_bipuff

Hey guys!!

Just so you know, the next chapter may take time. Cause the school has been keeping me busy, so I only get the weekends to write the story. So maybe, maybe there'll be a not-so-long-but-long break in the middle. 

Sorry guys, but I'll keep updating as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways, sorry for the chit chat, I'll stop the bickering.

Enjoy this one!!

________________________________________________________

"Let me explain!!" Bonnie says putting her hands defensively.

"Explain? Oh, we don't have the time for that as you see, I'm going to kill you, and well that occupies most of my day!" I say annoyingly. 

"Emma, please. You have to listen to me!"

"W-what do you have to say? Huh? That you did this just so that I fall back in love with Tom? So I can see that he is not a heartless man??" I sighed. "Bonnie, do you know how many problems this has caused? I have to explain this to Leo, face the press about me working with Tom again, and also the whole world doubting that my feelings for Tom have not gone."

"Thats the damn point, Emma. If you do not love Tom, then you would do this with no problem. I'm trying to help you get over him!!"

"What?" I whispered, "How the hell was that supposed to help??" I asked her. She shook her head. "Look, I'm just trying to help you. Please, listen to me. Tom is heartbroken, he really is sorry-"

"Sorry?! Sorry! Does he know what he did to me?" I ask her, and break down. 
"Yes, he does. That morning when the whole incident was on the news, I called him and gave him a piece of my mind. He told me what had happened exactly, and how and why he got 'distracted' and didn't came to the interview. Look Emma, he was depressed for the last 6 years!! He waited and waited for you to come to any one of the Harry Potter reunions, but you didn't show up-"

"So, are you implying that this is my fault??!"

"Oh my god, no Emma! Listen to me, he wants one chance, the chance he knows that he doesn't deserve!!!" Bonnie screamed. She had tears in her eyes. 

"Please, Emma. I can't see him in his heartbreaking demeanor again," She whispered, her voice breaking. I couldn't see her like this, tears streaming down her face. Even if I hated to admit it, Tom was her friend, best friend. And I knew she thought the world of him, by the way, he looked so - so, not him. The Tom I knew was always active, and he had this spark in his eyes. He looked miserable.
I sighed frustratingly. I sat down on the couch, a slight smile rising on my face.

"Fine."

______________________________________________________________________________

To say I was scared and nervous, was an underestimation. I'm going to have the most bad conversation ever with Leo, with millions of chances to turn into a big fight. This is going to be bad. Really bad.

I take in a deep breathe, as I enter our hotel room. The bedroom was dimly lit, the bed was decorated was rose petals. There was champagne in a ice bucket, on the small couples table, which was beside the balcony. The sun was setting behind the buildings, the orange light shining escaping through the slits of two windows, settling on my eyes.

Click.

"Hey Love, How was your day?" Leo said as he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buries his head into the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath. "Where were you all day? I missed you, coulda left a note, you know." He said. I nervously chuckle, "I know I'm sorry. It just seemed like a bad time, and I n-needed-"

"Hey, hey its alright. Even I needed a little area to breathe, you know," I frowned in confusion, as he took my purse and went to hang it on the hook. "I needed time to think." I sighed as he said that, but suddenly I burst into panic. Think? What did he need to think about?
Is he going to break up with me? Oh my god, he is, isn't he? Panic set in me and my palms began to sweat. A big part of me was screaming out to me, that I need to make this right, don't do the movie and be with Leo. But another part was slightly whispering to me that maybe this was for the best, that maybe Leo breaking up with me is going to make it all easier, a piece of cake. That all of this setting is for this, that maybe he is doing all the decorations and stuff, to break up with me in a proper way, our last night together should be a bit romantic as a goodbye. And that we can leave on good terms.

You're jumping to conclusions, assuming, guessing.

"Leo, um-what is all of this for?" I asked. He hummed in response, looking at me. He took the champagne, and popped the bottle open filling two glasses. "Oh this?," He said pointing at the couple's table and the sunset. "You'll see."

"Leo-"

"No, Emma. I want to make things right," My heart skipped a beat, and my brain started analysing what's going to happen next, and what will happen after I tell him I have to go work with Tom Felton, the guy who shattered my heart into pieces that he had to pick up. 
"Oh."

"Yup, and this night is going to be filled with love and romance and a bit of-or maybe alot of steaminess," He said suggestively, smiling. But what could I do? I gave in. He turned around and put on the stereo. A romantic song began to play, and Leo gave me his hand.

Play A Thousand Years By Christina Perri.

 He took me my the hand and twirled me around and pulled me close, and put one hand on my waist and one hand in mine, slowly swaying to the song.

Heart beats fast, colours and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow,

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you

darling don't be afraid

I have loved for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more/

"I love you Emma. You know that right?"
"I know. I-I love you, too."

Time stands still

Beauty in all, she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away 

what's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has to come this

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you

darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand years/

'Suddenly he stopped dancing, and looked at me. I looked in his eyes, they held something that I didn't recognize. "I'm sorry, Emma. For everything, I did, I mean that night. I thought about the consequences, I don't wanna lose you,"

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

"And I can't lose you, I love you too much Emma. And I wanna be there for you through the dark and through difficult times, and just be there you know?," I hesitantly nodded, not understanding where this is going. "I love you Emma, and maybe this is too soon but," He got down to his knees, and my breath hitched in my throat as tears started to form in my eyes. "There is no possible way that I feel more happy with anyone other than you."

One step closer

"And I want you to be mine, forever. Will you marry me, and make me the happiest man alive?"

'My mind was blank, yet it was asking so many questions. Would you be happy with Leo?
'What about the movie? What about the Press?
I find myself having flashbacks. Leo and my first kiss, Me and him on my couch watching football games. Cuddling, kissing, sleeping together. Then came the fights we had, the arguments with ended up with him spending the night on the couch , drinking. And me on the bed covered with blankets, trying to sleep, but the sweet slumber not occuring. Then us patching things up, apologizing and then cuddling again watching cheesy rom-coms and eating tubs and tubs of ice-cream.  

What about Tom?

Tom? What about Tom?

What if he finds out? What if it becomes awkward? Like it already isn't.

Leo needs to know about Tom, right? What no. 

I realize all the consequences of me and Leo getting married. I see Bonnie's priceless face. I see all the happy faces of my family, Leo and Alex getting along. Me in a beautiful white wedding gown. A beach location, wedding at the sunset. Kids running around, and us running to catch them. I see my friends at my wedding. Daniel, Rupert, Matt, Bonnie, Evanna, everyone at our wedding. 
I won't be able to date again. Feel that first kiss again, the sparks again. I will have to be a wife, and have kids and have a marriage. I will have to return to a house, to Leo, and not be alone. I will have a weight on my ring finger, forever. I will always wake up nest to Leo, always have breakfast with Leo, always have dinner with him, and whatever happens at the end of the day, I'll always return to him.

Him. Leo. Leo Robinton, your boyfriend, no scratch that, your husband.

Do you really want this?

Do you really want this with Leo?

One step closer

"Yes."

   ______________________________________________________________________

Now I know you hate me. I'm sorry, fellas. 

But alas, this is not the end. I'll be back

Bye Loves xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

881K 24.4K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
30.3K 721 35
This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter Reunion and decided contact all of his ca...
14.3K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...
3.2K 165 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...