Raised by Villains- baby mido...

By kawaii-kuudere

LOV was heading back to headquarters after a long and tiresome mission when they hear small cires coming from... More

Ideas
A Child!
Breakfast
Going Shopping part 1
Going shopping part 2
dOn'T CrYyyY!!!
Say it...
A little birthday surprise!
A Fever
Drawings and a sneaky green bean!!!
No I'm a NINJA!
Beach day!
Mr Chicken Wings
Hawks-San~
"I like it reminds me of saftey."
Mine
.Special Chap.
Slumber P A R T Y
Quirk Training
Pre-school....
Christmas special
So close.......
Don't..... leave me
Ive been tagged lol
U.A
Duckies
Save him
Family
Promises
The Park 🐛
Bittersweet victory
Home
Scary dreams

The Plan

4.1K 184 40
By kawaii-kuudere

"Listen here." Shigaraki stated.

The league's wounds had partially healed from the battle they last encountered and now were sitting in the middle of a dark room for a 'meeting'.

"We're going to have to get Dabi's bird friend to help us." Shigaraki muttered.

"Huh Hawks?" Toga asked.

"Mhm yeah him, since he's one of those hero's he can easily get in, the problem is, he isn't a teacher at U.A, so how do we get him in you ask." Shigaraki said.

"We didn't ask." Dabi muttered.

"Shut up. You all are thinking it, how do we get someone like Hawks essentially in their terms to'kidnap' him." Shigaraki stated.

"Go on...." Dabi prodded.

"Apparently Izuku's biologically mother has been seeing him, they go out together every week on Wednesday's, to the park, shops anywhere but not inside U.A." Shigaraki said.

"So what you're saying is we have an opportunity to take him there, where there is less security?" Kurogiri asked.

"Exactly, it's only that pesky eraserhead that keeps an eye on them, if we can get him out of the picture with Hawks it'd be easy." Shigaraki exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

"How do you know all this information." Dabi asked.

"Well since you were the most injured out of all of us you wouldn't know  but..." 

flashback

"Wake up." Shigaraki whisper shouted ripping the blanket that covered Toga.

"Mhmm...whattttt Shigaraki it's like 3am!" Toga groaned trying to the pull the covers over her head again.

"It's about Izuku." Shigaraki said and immediately Toga sat up.

"What about him." She said seriously.

"I have a small favor that I need from you." He said quietly, "that Ochako girl, the one you got the blood from that other time, do you think you could sneak into U.A as her, she's gone to see her parents for 2 weeks so you won't be in  contact with her, just keep an eye out and monitor Izuku."

"I can't just look at him every day without taking him home, I don't want to just leave him there." Toga said.

"If you take him and fail there may be a chance we will never see him again." Shigaraki warned as Toga gulped.

"H-hai." Toga whispered.

"You will leave as soon as possible." Shigaraki said coldly and left.

Few hours later in U.A

Toga or should I say Ochako was walking down the hall.

"I thought you were gone to see your family for a few weeks?" Iida approached her from behind startling her.

"Huh? Oh me? No they said it was fine." Toga smiled shakily.

"You seem a bit jumpy today are you alright?" Todoroki asked out of worry.

"What, no! I'm fine." Toga said giving a re-assuring smile.

"Onee-Chan?" A small innocent squeak could be herd behind the trio, they turned around, looked down and saw a red cheeked Izuku with watery eyes.

"Onee-Chan." He said again this time with more confidence running up to Ochako and hugging her legs.

"Why is he calling you his sister." Todoroki asked with confusion.

"Hehe. He's really cute but I'm not quite sure." Toga said with nervous laughter.

"It is really cute how he thinks your his sister." Iida agreed doing choppy hands as Izuku nuzzled his face deeper into her knees.

"N-nee-Chan." Izuku sniffled lifting his head to reveal that his cheeks and nose were bright pink and his eyes glistening as fat glassy  tears made their way down his small face his tiny arm clutching onto her as if his life depended on it.

Toga bent down and nuzzled her face into his hair. He still smelt the same, his warm, comforting marshmallowy scent, his hair was still as soft as ever, as curly as ever. She went to cup her hands in his cheeks his face was still as chubby as ever, it was good to they hadn't been starving him.

"Its's Izuku right?" She said still putting up act that she was Ochako.

"Onee-Chan." Izuku muttered.

This was torture, "Izuku you can't cry all the time k, big boys don't cry."

Izuku sniffled a little before wiping his eyes messily, "ok now blow." Toga said whipping out a handkerchief and allowing Izuku to blow his little nose.

"I'm glad you've calmed down a bit, Izuku I'll come back ok." She whispered the last bit into his ear as she straightened herself up.

"Woah your very good with children Ochako." Iida congratulated.

"You think so?" Toga smiled knowingly as Iida and Todoroki nodded.

"Izuku aren't you supposed to be with Aizawa right now." Todoroki asked.

"Mr Zawa said we had to go see Mama again, so I ran away." Izuku stated plainly, "Last time I accid-en-tally burnt mama and she got really angry." Izuku's voice trembled a little.

"It's not polite to run away from people I'm sure Mr Aizawa is looking for you everywhere, come on let's go." Iida said sternly taking Izuku's hand and walking off.

"Ochako you coming?" He said.

"N-no, I'll just go to class bye." Toga said a hint of sandness in her voice before running off.

"Nee-Chan left me .....again....like Mama said." Izuku whispered to himself watching Ochako run off.

Flashback over

"So Toga has been going to U.A and she figured out the dates and times when Izuku leaves" Dabi said

"It was so painful watching him every day calling out to me.....and I couldn't do anything." Toga mumbled to her self.

"It was worth it because now we've found out a way to get him back." Shigaraki monotoned.

Izuku's disappearance had a great toll on the leagues personalities, Shigaraki had become more cold and Toga has become more downhearted. Dabi had to heal from his many injuries , whereas Kurogiri has become more distant.

"So when is this all going to take place have you contacted Hawks." Dabi questioned.

"It's taking place in a week from today and yes I guess we can contact Hawks now I don't have his phone number so you do it." Shigaraki ordered.

"No need to be all snappy." Dabi rolled his eyes as Shigaraki just muttered curses under his breath.

"Dabi?" The phone rang once and a voice could be heard immediately.

"Yea Mr chicken wings we need your help." Dabi said sarcastically.

They explained the precious events and how they need Hawks to distract Aizawa and how it would lead to rescuing  Izuku on the phone for about 15 minutes.

"Sure I can, I mean obviously I think we all need him back, I can hear shigaraki pouting from all the way over here." Hawks laughed but you could hear a sort of saddens behind his empty laugh.

"Thanks so we'll meet up next week I'll send the location." Dabi muttered ignoring his previous comment.

"Yes sure see you then." Hawks said seriously as he hung up.

"He said he could." Dabi stated putting down the phone.

"Of course he did." Shigaraki muttered getting up and leaving.

"Where are you going?" Toga asked.

"Well I'm done saying what I need to say, obviously if we need to fight the hero's I need to be stronger." Shugaraki said leaving without a bye.

"Moody." Dabi mumbled before getting up and leaving himself.

"Those two." Kurogiri sighed trying to sympathize with Toga.

"It'll be fine, things will get back to normal when Izu comes back.I'm sure of it." Toga said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
3.6K 170 17
(Spoilers for Tomura Shigaraki's past.) When Tomura Shigaraki or Tenko Shimura was only four years old, he was punished by his father for looking at...
80.7K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
294K 8.1K 38
Inko welcomed a child into the world, naming him Izuku. Despite her love for him, she struggled with disappointment when the doctor revealed he would...