The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 42

570 47 245
By Rubaloshyne

Thara glanced at the clock as she sighed resignedly. In front of her Mrs Acutha and her 'society' friends were gossiping as they 'painted'.

It's been three weeks since she began teaching Mrs Achuta and the loud mouthed woman had told her clique that the Anirudh Ravichander's daugther is teaching her arts. Thus the next time Thara came over to that mansion, she was surrounded by these middle aged society wives who insisted on being taught as well. When Thara told them that she couldn't afford to visit all their homes, Mrs Acutha graciously offered the others to learn at her house leaving Thara no choice but to accept it.

Thara sighed and shook her head softly, as she walked over one Mrs Chopra and gently told her the trick of mixing the pastel colour. The woman smiled gently and nod her thanks before doing as instructed while the others gossiped and laughed boisterously.

" Yennama date ah ? Clock eh parkure," Mrs Pillai asked smirking at Thara.

Thara's eyes widened as she vehemently shook her head. The ladies laughed and pestered as they continued their 'art work'.

" I have a birthday party to attend actually," she said giving a shy smile.

The ladies nod and asked the details to which Thara replied as she corrected their brush holding techniques and commented on their painting.

Mrs Achuta's eyes widen as the door opened and Aaryn strode inside with little Alli. The woman stood up and beamed widely as the girl skipped towards her arms. Aaryn smirked and nod at the other ladies before giving his mother a small hug.

The girl's caretaker hurried forward and took the bag before ushering Alli inside. Aaryn gave a nod to Thara as he walked around the ladies, eying the easel. Thara gulped seeing his impassive face. She wringed her hand together seeing him walking back towards her.

Aaryn lowered his shades to the bridge of his nose. Thara's face flushed as she gazed into the man's chocolate brown eyes. She gasped softly feeling the butterflies on her stomach as his eyes shined with mirth when he winked at her before walking away.

Her heart throbbed loudly while her mind hurdled curses at her making her freeze for a moment.

Her cellphone started ringing making her jerk out of her trance. She smiled seeing her father's name blaring on the screen.

" Hello pa, Ah oru 15 mins...Oh OK pa...no no it's fine...Love you," she said and cut the call.

She cleared her throat and looked sheepishly at the women.

" Can we cut this session short? I will replace this 15 mins on the next session if it's alright." She asked biting her lips softly.

Mrs Gupta laughed and nod her head. The other ladies agreed and Mrs Acutha ushered them to the parlour while Thara cleared the painting items away.

" Do you need help?" Aaryn asked making Thara's gulp hearing his baritone voice in a husky tone against her ears. She shivered and quickly staggered away, ending up on the floor, groaning in pain as she hold her twisted foot.

Aaryn frowned and quickly squat down. His face darken slightly as she jerked away from his touch. He exhaled his breath and stood up hollering for a maid.

" Get this cleaned up and store Miss Sithara's painting items in the store room," he said.

The maid hurried to do his bidding while he held his hand at her. Thara swallowed her saliva and took his hand and got up.

" Are you OK?" He asked as she hobbled a little.

" Yes yes..." Thara said in a flustered tone. Aaryn nod and walked away. Thara smiled and thanked the maid who helped her open the door.

Thara walked slowly outside towards the main gate. She smiled and thanked the guard before walking towards Anirudh's blue mustang, climbing on the back seat.

Thara mussed Vajra's hair and greeted her parents as they drove towards Nelson's mansion.

" Appa anthe photo yedutu vantingala illeya ?" Thara asked as she climbed down the car gingerly.

Saritha chuckled and nod her head while Anirudh smiled as he opened the car bonnet. Thara smiled and took the wrapped painting on her arms as the foursome walked inside the house.

Yashwan opened the door and grinned widely. He gave a small smile to Thara and stepped aside as the family walked inside.

Thara smiled and gave a small side hug to Nelson and Anusha before walking towards a group of girls. She cleared her throat softly and smiled at Amaira.

" Happy birthday," she said giving her the present.

Amaira gasped and took the present before giving her a tight hug. Thara pat her back and then stepped away as Saritha and Anirudh engulfed Amaira into a hug.

Yashwan cleared his throat making her turn her face towards him. He gave a small smile and hand her a drink. Thara shook her head making his smile dimmed.

Thara gasped as she heard the rich deep laughter coming out from the study room. Her eyes widened seeing Naveen smiling widely as he walked out from the study with Harish, Revant and Nivi.

Thara's smile grew wide. She swallowed her saliva and took a step forward before turning her face back. Anirudh looked at her eyes and sighed, giving a tiny nod. Thara smiled and hurried towards her father, hugging his waist tightly as she whispered thank you before walking towards the boys and Sandhaya.

" Hey! When did you arrive ?" Sandhaya asked smiling widely as she hugged Thara.

Thara cleared her throat and told her as she glanced at Naveen. Her eyes dimmed a little seeing his harden expression. She licked her lower lips unconsciously and looked up at him.
Naveen exhaled his breath and glanced at Harish and Revant.

" Konjam pesitu varum," he said to the boys and hold her hands before dragging her towards the garden.

Thara smiled widely and hugged his chest. Naveen stood still, his fist clenched tightly as his arms hanged loosely on the side of his body.

" Mama...yen pesa matringe," she wept making him sigh.

Thara stepped away slightly from his chest and wiped her eyes. She looked at him with a forlorn expression.

" Naa yenna paniten mama..." she asked softly.

" Thara..." he said making her gasp.

" Thara ? What do you mean Thara...You always call me Sita!" She said in a hystrical tone.

Naveen rubbed his forehead. He sighed and shook his head.

" What were we all this months ?" He asked making her frown.

" Mama yenna pesuringe...True yen fault thaan...naa than sollavenam nu sonne but athu mudinju ponna vishayam...Ippe kude appa amma ke teriyum namma pesurum nu...Yaarum yethu solala..." She said hold his hands imploringly.

" Yarum yethum solala! Aprom yen née film parkaruthuku pole!" He asked making her gasp.

" That time Amma was..." she trailed off and stopped as he laughed bitterly and shook her hands off him.

"Mama anthe film ke pogathetu sorry thaan but athukaga..." she said holding his hands tightly.

" I don't know...Are we even compatible!? " Naveen asked making her jerk back due to his verbal slap.

Thara's eyes turned glossy. Her face turned red and the tips of her ears burned.

" Compatible? Mama ungalukaga naa yethu venum nalum panre...please Mama..." she said, her voice going heavy as she begged him.

" You don't beg for love Thara..." he said looking at her sharply. He let out a deep laugh shaking his head.

" Nanum née athey matiri irrupe nenaichen but you have changed! Look at you, yethume nadakathe matiri irruke..." Naveen said making her frown. She wiped her nose and looked at him.

" Naa yennathan Mama pananum? Inthe two months le one time thaan ungala parthen...neenge aniki once solama poitinge...Ninge kudutha oru encouragement...ninge sonna oru idea le thana naa anthe exhibition eh nadatune..." she said making him sigh.

" Ana Kalyanam mattum mudiyathu nu soltu vante!" Naveen said making her gasp.

" Mama...ithuke yellarum ipidi pesurange ithule kalayanam panirtha...ningalum OK nu thana sonninge...Mama...athulam paravala...Yaarukum ninge thaan kalyanam panlam nu sonnathu teriyathu...Yelarum naan than ne nenichitu irrukanga," she said in an earnest tone.

Naveen growled and jerked his hands away from her. " Yethuku ippe nee periya tyagi maari panre! Unna naa solla sonena! Ithulam panuve Ana naa vangi kudutha chain mattum inge yen roomle vechitu poiruve! Yennadi nenichitu irruke un manusule! Yenavo oru panakaran sponsor panna yelatiyum marantute! Naa than partene! Avan pinala porathum... selfie yedukarthum ithuke million kanakule avan selavu panni anthe karumam pudicha photo ve vangirpana!" Naveen said spitting at her face.

Thara staggered away. The tears flowed down her redden eyes like an avalanche of hailstorm. Naveen narrowed his eyes at her. He gripped her hand, sneering as she tried to get away from his grip.

" Yenna unmaiya sonna odene escape aga parkariya! Yeneke yelatiyum katna matiri avanukum katniya! Sollu di illena un painting eh yetuku avan million kuduthu vanganum! " He growled.

" Mama...valikithu mama...vidunge...yeneke teriyathu...anthe chain yepidi inge vantuchuny teriyathu...anthe painting  yen vangunaru nu teriyathu..." she said wailing. Her mascara smudged, blush washed away as tears and snot covered her face.

"Yen mele unake love iruntuchu nu thaa naa otukuten! Née yevelo alanjalum naa gentleman ah nadantukunten! Ana née ! Che! Unkite naa sonnathane di! Yenkitte unge appa avaluku kaasulam ille nu! Appalam yennomo pesitu, naa ilathe mothu ipidi panirke! Naa thandi kadaisile mutal!" He said and pushed her away.

" Mama please apidi yethum-" she said and gasped covering her mouth as he turned towards her with fire in his eyes.

" Apidilam illenu solli unaiya kevala padatikathey! Unkite onnume kudukathe yenkudeya née yenalam try panne! Avan millions ah kuduthan appe naa yena panirpe! Amaira ke mattum iniki birthday illena unode unmaiyana moonji eh teriyathu! Athu eppidi née matum pothum pothum nu soltu aprom ipidi panre! Oru masam sambalam! Athule unake vangi kudutu naa ange yethume and anubavikathe irunthe Ana ninge! Kandravi di! " He hissed and walked away.

Thara sat on the rock feeling her heart breaking into pieces as tears roll down her cheeks.

" Thara...thara" Anirudh shouted her name.

Thara jerked out and quickly wiped her tears. She blew her nose and walked towards her father. Anirudh narrowed his eyes at her face.

" Yennama achu ? Why didn't you come back with Naveen ?" He asked making her smile widely.

Anirudh frowned watching her smile. He placed his arms on her shoulders making her shake.

" Ma...yenna achu ?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Ani...Thara ?" Nelson called as he hurried outside.

Thara gave smile and nod her head. " Vanga mama uluku polam," she said making Nelson and Anirudh to exchange glances. Nelson jerked his chin at Anirudh who shrug his shoulders as he hold Thara's arms climbing up the stairs.

Thara stood next to Anirudh holding his hands tightly as they watched Amaira smiling widely as the crowd sang. Thara flinch seeing her calling Naveen happily and feeding him a piece of the cake.  Her eyes swell with tears seeing Aashman smiling happily as he feed Amaira who was giddy with happiness. ' Yenala Anna ode happiness keduka kudathu ' she thought to herself and willed her tears to go away.

Nelson smiled widely and clinged his champagne glass calling for the attention.

" Iniki Amaira ode birthday le naa onnu solla poren, First of all ithu Amaira ke birthday mattum ille innum special Ana day," he smiled and looked at Anirudh who chuckled and nod his head.

He pat Thara's shoulder lovingly and detached his hands from hers. Anirudh smiled lovingly at Saritha and hold her hands as they walked towards Amaira. Anusha and Nelson exchanged soft smiles while Amaira looked confused.

Revant and Harish began playing the drums and guitar while Yashwan and Naveen grinned as they carried Aashman on their shoulders. Amaira blinked looking extremely surprised as the younger man had changed his clothes from a casual jeans and shirt earlier to a full form tuxedo.

Aashman smiled widely and walked over to the Amaira who turned rosy. He knelt down on his knees and opened the ring box making her gasp.

Thara's eyes widened seeing her brother proposing to Amaira. Her heart started to thump loudly while her stomach twisted seeing the happy occasion. She didn't realise she was crying until Vajra tugged her hands and gave her a tissue. Thara swallowed her sobs and gave a wobbly smile before turning away and wiping her eyes.

Aashman knit his eyebrows together while Amaira frowned seeing her expression. Thara's lips parted and she swallowed her saliva.

" I am just...I am so happy for you," she said softly making Aashman smile while Amaira looked skeptical and nod her head.

Thara nod and turned away spotting Ravi in the corner. She swallowed her sobs and walked towards the man.

" Thatta namma veetuku polama ?" She asked in a soft voice.

Ravi Raghavendra's face changed slightly seeing her expression.  " Yennama achu ?" He asked in a soft tone.

" Ille konjam thalai valikitu," she said making him nod his head.

" Thara ?" Anusha called as she walked towards them. Thara gave a wide smile at the woman making her look at Thara intently.

" Yennama achu ?" She asked

" Period vanturuchu attai athan thalai and stomach valikitu," she said making Anusha frown.

" Seri mele vaa naa tablets kudukuren," she said.

Thara shook her head. " Ille attai...naa kulichitu padutha seri airum," she said making Anusha nod her head.

" Yenna achu?" Saritha asked walking towards them. Ravi sighed and shook his head.

" Illema Thara ku odambu seriyele athan veetuku kutitu polamnu irunthe," he said making Saritha frown.

" Ippe thaan Aashman propose panna athukule kelembunum naa yepidi...Yendi née mattum selfish ah irruke!" Saritha asked in a quiet, hard voice.

" Saritha veedu...ava pogatum paravale," Anusha said making Saritha sigh and shook head giving Thara a disappointed look.

Ravi sighed and placed his arms on her shoulders. He signalled Lakshmi to follow him as he walked out of the house. Lakshmi hold a yawning Anitha's hands and walked out of the house.

Thara walked inside her bathroom and switched on the shower before siting down on the floor of the bathroom wailing loudly. Her eyes became swollen and throat cracked as she continued to wail the whole night while the other occupants in the house was unaware with the current prediction.

Saritha shook her head as Thara's room door was locked. She sighed and rubbed her forehead before walking into her room. She smiled and kissed Anirudh's forehead before climbing on the bed and laying beside him.

************************************
OK next update done ra...

Target: 15 votes
Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
36.1K 1.3K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
527K 9.4K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
13.2K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...