The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

De -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... Mai multe

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Ivan: Hate
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Ivan: In A Flash
Enzo: The Return
Ivan: The Bite
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Enzo: Hi, HellØ
Author's Note!

Enzo: The New Power

8.4K 337 35
De -yxungest

        The pack members picked up Alpha Norixx and threw him in the cut up wood. Someone was saying how much he will be missed but I was fighting the urge from puking on his corpse. He makes me so damn sick. I can't believe I put my faith and trust on a man who called me his own son. He wanted to make Ivan a Werewolf so he could have a bigger pack. He didn't understand that Ivan needed to be in the Human Realm before I mate with him. I wasn't rejecting him; I was rejecting the mark of my mate. The ache in my pain settled down a bit but it was still hurting. At least Ivan wasn't kissing Alexander anymore. I growled and balled my hands into fists. I could tear his throat out. If only I could rip the mark off of Ivan's skin off...

        Zev placed a hand on my shoulder and moved my eyes away from Alpha Norixx. I turned around and walked back in the house, leaving the small funeral and going upstairs. Zev followed behind me. I entered Norixx's office and saw an empty chair where Alpha Norixx should be sitting on. I sat on the mini couch in his office and looked at Zev who was staring at me weirdly.

        "Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged and looked around the dull room. It smelled like Alpha Norixx, polished yet disgusting. He made me so damn sick.

        "I feel...empty but at the same time, I want to rip your head off your body," I answered truthfully. I don't know where the negative thoughts were coming from. Since the red mist came in my body, I wanted nothing but to kill everyone I saw, especially Ivan. Zev had to literally pull my hand away from Ivan's throat and hold me tight until he left the room. Luka and Corianne were cleaning him up as I spoke to Zev.

        Zev chuckled and sat next to me. "Same man. Sorry for throwing you like that. I've been an idiot for the past few days and I don't think my sorry is meaningful anymore."

        "But your friendship is. Thank you for letting me save Ivan," I said softly.

        Zev looked in my eyes and shook his head. "You didn't have to ask for my permission to save your own mate, Enzo. You're the one who has to protect him and you may have to get dirty just to save him."

        I sighed. "I'm already in deep shit. Once the word goes out that I killed an Alpha, someone would be dying just to kill me."

        "True but what matters the most is Ivan and he would like to see you."

        I chuckled darkly and leaned my back on the couch. "Ivan is probably scared of me now. He wouldn't want a person to hurt him anymore. He dealt with being slapped, choked, and almost shot because people love hurting him. I was the cause of him getting hurt and I want nothing more than to kiss him and show him comfort.

        "After Norixx burns in Hell, check on Jayden and I will check on Ivan. Make sure no one leaves this house. It's almost midnight," I ordered.

        I got up and grabbed the door knob when Zev's voice stopped me. "When did you become Alpha?"

        I looked over my shoulder and smirked. "Same day I found out that I have a mate to go to."

       ~~~~

        I found Ivan staring at the window with a big band aid on his throat and his eyes never leaving the window. He looked peaceful and deep in thought. It was dangerous for him to be near the window but his beauty was enchanting. I walked towards him and say next to him, slowly bringing my arm around his shoulders and pulling him closer to me. I was mentally smiling that Ivan didn't pull me away but he laid limp. I wanted to run my fingers through his soft brown and blonde hair and tell him everything was going to be all right but I couldn't lie to him anymore. He was already in pain from what I caused. He lifted his head and his eyes went on mine. My heart spiked up and my fingers were itching to hold him close to me.

        "I...I don't know what to say, Ivan," I said quietly. My mind was blank. He already knew I was sorry for almost choking the shit out of him and I bought him into the Werewolf Realm. It felt like I wasn't trying hard enough for him to be normal. That's what he always wanted.

        Ivan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Do you really think I'm a True Alpha? What if Norixx was being a dick and tricked us?"

        I raised an eyebrow. "You think killing him wasn't the best solution? I would have killed him someday."

        Ivan shook his head. "Don't say things like that. Even if he was a bastard, you trusted him. He was your Alpha, Enzo."

        "I'm the new Alpha, Ivan. I can do whatever I want; I can't kill whoever I want."

        Ivan was a silent for a few minutes before whispering, "this wasn't the Enzo I started to like."

        I felt myself relaxed. Ivan's eyes were a bit sad; almost disappoint. The last thing I wanted Ivan to be was be sad because of me or sad at all. After watching Zev become an Alpha, he was a bit cold and more protective of his mate. He still had his morals but he wasn't the same when I joined the pack. Not only that, he was having a difficult time choosing sides and I hope I never had to choose a side. My side will always be with Ivan, because he was everything I looked for.

        "Maybe..." I answered. Ivan's eyes flashed with confusion. "I'm not sure if you are or not. But if you are, let's hope you make a good pack."

        "Why would I need to make a new pack of I have one already?" He asked cheekily. I half smiled and pulled him in a hug. Ivan tended a bit but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my body. I placed my forehead on his and breathe in his scent. I dragged my nose on his delicate skin and placed soft kisses on the side of his neck. Ivan shivered under my touch.

        The bandage was blocking the place I'm supposed to mark him. I grabbed the back of his neck and let my fingers grab his bandage. I pushed Ivan down the bed and kissed him softly, letting my tongue inside his mouth. He grabbed my shirt and tried sitting up but I kept him down. I pulled him closer and pulled the bandage off his skin. He gasped and tried covering his mark but I pinned him down and growled. Ivan arched his back and moaned. I tugged on his bottom lip and he ran his fingers through my black hair. I picked him up and placed him on his lap, running my fingers on stomach. I needed to touch him, touch his skin, touch him.

        I pulled back and saw a dazed Ivan. His lips were swollen, his eyes were a bit darker and dilated, and his hair was disheveled. But I saw the mark on his neck and long lines on his throat. The lines were bleeding a bit but Ivan didn't seem like he noticed. I leaned forward and kissed his scar. I knew it will be there forever because they were deep but I wished he never got them. Now I knew how Ivan felt when he saw Jayden have the starches on his neck and found out it would be a scar forever.

        Ivan stared at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay, Enzo?"

        I was going to snap at him for not calling me Alpha Enzo but I let it slide and placed my forehead on his, sighing out loudly.

        "I'm just trying control myself. I don't want to hurt the only person I love dearly. I won't call you mine yet but you have to know that I will try my best and not give up on you," I said unconsciously.

        I could feel Ivan's eyes burning in me. "Enzo, where is this—?"

        I smashed our lips back together and held him tighter, never wanting him to go. I watched him being beaten, taunted, and almost shot and I would not let that happen ever again. I'm not a Beta anymore; I'm an Alpha and they need someone to lead. I pulled back to see Ivan's eyes closed and I took a moment to hear his heart beat. It was beating quickly. It was beating for me. His lips were parted a bit and I didn't waste anytime to kiss him again. He kissed back eagerly and for the first time I felt like I was in Heaven.

        Ivan was the one who could calm me down but could I hold myself back when the time came?

        How could I hold back myself for him if I couldn't control this desire to kill? 

        ~~~

        Sorry for the late chapter but I was busy this WHOLE week! Jeez, so much work to put in school. 

        Enzo's new attutide to everything that has happened?

        Ivan being a True Alpha?

        Maybe a relationship between the two misfits?

        Comment and vote! :D

        Word count: 1,543

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.8K 2.7K 42
Book 1 - Moon series Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book was so long that I split it into 2 parts. Part 2 is titled B...
593K 21.5K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
913K 43K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
4.7K 214 22
Azrael Harrison, born to the Bloodwalkers, one of the most powerful packs of wolves in the world. Worse, they have a bloody and sadistic history, kno...