Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter πŸ°πŸ‡)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" πŸ– (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching πŸ¦‹ (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❀
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎡Calma🎡 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The MΓ‘rquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"

187 1 0
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

Nico's POV:

"Are You sure about This? Because I'm going to be gone till Midnight. Midnight! Nico!" Said Sabrina and I smiled and-

"Yes! Honey, Why do You act like This is My first Time with a Baby home alone?" I Asked and Sabrina looked at Me with a serious look and-

"Remeber when Daisy was a Baby and I left The Both of You alone in a Room for 5 minutes?" Asked Sabrina

"Well I just took My eyes off of Daisy for a second and I had no idea that She was painting Her hands on The Wall" I Said and Sabrina crossed Her arms and I sigh.

"I promise that I'll 100% to keep an eye on Luca" I Said and Sabrina smiled.

"Wanna know why I married You?" Asked Sabrina

"Why?" I Asked

"Because No Matter how a geek or goofball You are, You're The most wonderful, Caring, Sweet, Gentle and Loving Person, I ever laid My eyes on" Said Sabrina and I giggled and I blushed hard and We were about to kiss but than Both Me and Sabrina saw that Both Diego and Alicia was watching Us and Alicia was holding a Camera in Her hands and-

"Nice Try, The Both of You" I Said and Both Diego and Alicia sigh and-

"Now If anything happens than You know My Number, Right, Mis bebés?" I Asked and They smiled.

"Yes Papi" They Both Said and I kissed Both Diego and Alicia on Their Foreheads and Both Diego and Alicia kissed Luca on Her cheek and I kissed Sabrina.

"We'll be back soon" Said Sabrina and She kissed Luca on Her forehead and They walked out of The House and-

"Don't burn The House down again, Papi" Said Diego and Sabrina looked at Me and Diego started to laugh and I sigh.

"Please don't scare Me like that Hijo, por favor no me hagas eso" Said Sabrina and Diego continued to laughed.

"The Two of You were made to be Father and Son" Said Sabrina and The Door Close and It was Just Me and Luca.

So...Welcome to The Day in the life of Nico and Luca, So This is going to be really new. So Here is a little backstory of Where is Everyone else off too.

So Both Diego and Alicia are at Dora's House to have a sleepover, Sabrina is at a Rescue Mission and It's going to take Her Who Knows How long and I couldn't go because We can't bring Luca, I don't trust anyone to Babysit My Baby Daughter because I am pretty much a over protective Father of His Kids even though I don't show It all The Time but I do, I really do but I trust My kids so much, It feel like I shouldn't be that over protective.

Anyways, The Home is a complete Mess, Don't Ask Why, So I wanted to surprise Sabrina with a clean Home because I wanna surpise Her.

"You wanna help Me clean The house?" I Asked and Luca smiled and She clapped Her hands but than I remembered that-

"Aw, Darned it, It's You're naptime and Mommy will be not happy if I don't put You down for a Nap" I Said.

(Skip Time)

Okay, So I put Luca down for Her Nap and So I'm gonna start cleaning like right now.

(Please enjoy This wonderful Music while Nico tries to clean The house before Luca wake Up from Her Nap 🙂)

(I love This Song!)

(Skip Time)

Nico's POV:

So I've done a little bit of progress, I clean Both The Livingroom and Kitchen, So Just The Bedrooms, Bathroom, The Rescue Center and Outside, So....That's that? And-

"Squeak!"

And...My Little Luca is awake.

I walked into Diego's Bedroom where Luca is taking Her nap and I saw Luca was still laying down in Her Playpen but She was awake and I smiled.

"Hello There, How was Your Nap?" I Asked Softly and Luca yawned and I gently picked Her Up.

"Wow, You slept for a half an hour, Good Job, Honeybee" I Said and I carried Her into The Livingroom.

"Wow...I have So much else to do" I Said and Both Me and Luca looked at eachother and-

"This might be harder than I thought..." I Said and Luca smiles at Me and I smiled.

"Are You ready to party?" I Asked and Luca giggled Softly.

So, I have more than Hopefully enough Time to clean The whole Home.

Anyways, I'm going to put Luca in Her Swing, So She won't be board and I'll keep an eye on Her, So Nothing happens to Her.

I put Luca in Her Swing and She loves that Swing so much, She sometimes doesn't really wanted to get out of it.

(Luca's Swing)

"Hi" I Said and Luca was enjoying Herself in The Swing and I put on Her favorite music on.

(Skip Time again)

So I just finished cleaning The Kids bedroom but I haven't really gotten that far yet, So Both Me and Luca are having a little milk break, So We are going to party and clean at The same time, So I hope You all are enjoying Reading This and...

"She just peeped all over Me by accident" I Said and I smiled and-

I can live with that by I gotta change Her like right now before She feel very uncomfortable.

"Now Darling, You peeped on Yourself, That peep belongs to You, It's not Mine but Yours" I Said and I chuckled but than I saw tears coming into Luca's eyes and Luca started to cry and My heart just dropped hard out of My chest.

"Oh Baby Noo, Shhh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it" I Said and I gently kissed Luca on Her cheek and Luca stopped crying and I smiled at Her and Luca smiled back.

So This is The new outfit that Luca is wearing now, So I put Luca back on Her Swing and...

"Maybe This Day should be: Luca and Her Papi hanging out together, Because This seems impossible" I Said and I chuckled.

"But This is way more fun" I Said and I sit next to Luca and We Both made eye contact and We both smiled.

"And Besides, Who wants to clean anyways? It's boring" I Said and Luca smiled.

(The next 15 minutes later)

After Luca a ton of questions, I finally decided to finished cleaning around the House.

(Later that day)

Well...This is just great...All of The Power just went out in My Home and I got alert from My Phone that The Power in The Town, All of The power just went out.

I literally was about to make Me and Luca's Food on The stove but The Power went out on The stove, So I decided to give Luca, Her favorite Puffs snacks for now and...I'm starving of course and-

"Hey Lu-Lu, You wanna go to The Town to get food?" I Asked and I sigh.

"This is gonna be a rough trip to The Town if We do, Honestly but I don't know What am I suppose to eat" I Said and I put a new outfit on Luca.

Hopefully You guys like The Outfit that I picked Out.

I looked at Luca and-

"Hey Honeybunny, Is it scary with The power out?" I Asked and Luca clapped Her hands and-

"I know, What do We do?" I Asked and I gently stroked Luca's hair but than-

"Oh Boy....Nevermind..." I Said and I sigh.

"I just remembered that Mommy took The keys to The Rescue Truck and Also I got another alert from The Town that It close down since The Power is out" I Said

"So, We can't go into The Town" I Said and I sigh and I looked at Luca.

"Should We eat a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich for Now?" I Asked and Luca smiled and I'm smiled.

"I guess Luca wants one Too" I Said.

(Skip Time)

So Since Today was very not that good but I ended being very positive about This for Luca and I usually stay focused about These situations.

Anyways, It's been 2 hours now and The Power is still off and I have My Flashlight on My Phone for light.

An Update for Luca, She's been good and stay quiet obviously, So Now Luca is now Sleeping for another nap, So This could be an opportunity to clean The whole house and I knew This was such a fail from The start but Cleaning The House will be at least a success, So I'm just going to try to clean The house as much as I can being The Dark.

(Skip Time)

So I clean Every room and The Power went back on, Luca is now awake and I made Me and Luca dinner, Both Alicia and Diego are doing just fine Since My Brother called Me.

Right Now, Luca is just sitting on My lap and Just relaxing, I'm out of energy, I'm very tired If You can't tell but I wanna see Sabrina's reaction to see A Very nice Home and...Sabrina had a long day too, So Hopefully We will have a Goodnight sleep.

So Me and Luca are doing some Daughter-Father cuddle Time and We're just watching TV for a bit since There is nothing else to do, So Oh Well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(10:59)

So Luca had fallen asleep in Her Playpen in The Livingroom and I would probably had fallen asleep because Sabrina texted Me that She is coming at 12 am in The Morning, So I'll probably take a quick cat nap but I wanna stay Up but-

(Snore)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard The Door Open and I open My eyes and I saw Sabrina walked in, Once We saw eachother, We hugged eachother.

"Welcome Home, Sweetie" I Said and Sabrina looked around and She looked at Me with a shocking look and smile on Her face.

"You did not..." Said Sabrina

"I did too" I Said

"This is so clean, Wow" Said Sabrina

"Haha, I did it" I Said and Sabrina smiled and She hugged Me tightly and I smiled.

"Oh My- Nico, You shouldn't have" Said Sabrina

"Ahh, But I wanted too" I Said and Sabrina smiled.

"Thank You Darling!" Sabrina Whispered and I smiled and We Bkth kissed.

(The End)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 32 12
Here it is! My brand-new story of my all-time favorite Disney movie 1994's version of The Lion King but with TMNT heroes and others. I will be using...
4.1K 85 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
230 2 12
I love crossovers so I decided to write a book filled with them! It can be either a show, fandom, series or movie. These stuff does not belong to me...
189 19 10
⛓️|β€’ From one day to the next, the 7 guppies disappeared out of nowhere... Everyone wondered... Where are they?!... Nobody knows. Only Mr.Grouper has...