Super Paper Undertoad (Mr.LXD...

By SilverStarWarrior

Hush now, little ones... I have a story for you... A story about men and ancients... A human wakes in Princes... More

Before You Read!
Dream In The Garden
Stroll Through Toad Town
💙Pure Heart-break💙
Visiting The Mario Brothers
Men In Green
💚Killing With Kindness💚
Flip-Sight Seeing
🧡Brawn And The Brave🧡
💛Over-Priced Pure Heart💛
💙Going Home💙
🤍Champion de la Destruction🤍
Ultimate Show
Nightmare In The Garden
Killing Kindness
Brawn And The DETERMINED
RUN AWAY
Repressed Memories
Battle Of DETERMINATION
🖤Hearts Shine With SOULS🖤
Staying True To Word
Fixer Upper
The Power of PERSERVERENCE
Why'd You Come Back To Play?
Can You Face Him?
Finally
Come Home With Me
All Together Now!
💜I Do💜
Don't Forget!

I Need To Find Him

76 5 14
By SilverStarWarrior

Timpani: L! Mr.L, wake up!

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to see everyone staring down at me. So I could already tell that I was on the floor. Timpani helped me to my feet and I glanced around.

Mr.L: Where did Dimentio go?

Everyone gave me a look of confusion and concern.

Timpani: Are you feeling alright?

Blumiere: You must be having delusions. Probably induced by your sudden fainting episode.

Mr.L: I fainted..?

Mimi: Yeah, silly! You fell over onto the floor after Tippi said that we could all be happy.

Nastasia: But to be honest, it's all kinda fuzzy to us too.

Did I dream it all..? No, I couldn't have! I felt around my pockets but couldn't find the Pure Hearts.

Mr.L: Does anyone know where the Pure Hearts are?

Mario: You LOST THEM?!

I held my hands up.

Mr.L: I swear to Grambi I didn't lose them!

Everyone started to look around the place.

O'Chunks: Found 'em!

I looked to O'Chunks and saw him pointing at something. I followed his gaze to nine heart-shaped rocks and a piece of paper. I ran over to them and recognized the heart rocks as stoned Pure Hearts and a stoned Chaos Heart.

Blumiere: All of the power has been used up! And... The Purple Pure Heart is there as well! Where did it come from?!

I repressed the urge to tell him that Dimentio had it the whole time. I picked up the piece of paper and saw some writing on it.

Mimi: What's that ya got, Mr.L?

I read over the neat handwriting.

'I apologize again for the trouble... The Hearts have all been sapped up and reverted to this state after I used them. They could be restored if desired, though. I wish for you not to go looking for me...

-Kindest regards, Dimentio'

I let out a depressed sigh under my breath. He was so determined to keep me away...

Mimi: Well?! What is it?!

Mr.L: Nothing, Mimi...

Mimi: Well it doesn't SEEM like nothing!

I think that everyone could figure out I was in a downcast mood.

Nastasia: C'mon Mimi, let's get going.

Mimi: But whhhhyyyyyy..?

O'Chunks: C'mon lass.

I turned around and could see my three former teammates march off.

Mario: Well, we gotta go too.

Luigi: No we don't!

Mario elbowed him in the side and then whispered something to him.

Luigi: I-I mean, yeah! We gotta get going, hehe...

Nastasia came back in as Luigi and Mario trudged out. I was about to leave but Timpani and Blumiere stood in my path.

Timpani: Alright, who is the note from?!

I stood taken aback.

Mr.L: U-uh...

I felt the note get snatched from my hand and I turned to see that Nastasia took it!

Mr.L: Don't you read that!

I tried to take it back only for her to dodge. She looked it over and her jaw went slack.

Mr.L: Oh boy...

Blumiere: What's wrong Nastasia?

Timpani: Who is it from?!

I shot a glare at Nastasia but she still passed the note to Timpani. Timpani quickly read it and gasped. I buried my face in my hands and let out a groan of annoyance as the letter was then passed to Blumiere. He paled as soon as he finished reading.

Blumiere: Surely this is counterfeit?!

Mr.L: no...

Nastasia: I knew that something felt off!

Mr.L: Look, I don't want to explain everything but-

Timpani: Dimentio came back for you! Didn't he?

Mr.L: Er, yes..?

Timpani let out a squeal of delight and wrapped me in a hug, much to my surprise.

Timpani: Yay! He's alive! He's alive!

Mr.L: Uh... Not exactly...

Timpani let go of me and gave me a look of confusion.

Nastasia: I can explain... You see-

Blumiere: You experimented with DETERMINATION and brought Dimentio back as a Pixl, correct?

Nastasia froze.

Nastasia: H-how did-?!

Blumiere: Timpani and I knew for a while. It was hard to believe the encounter with Dim the Pixl was a dream we both shared.

Nastasia rubbed her hands together nervously.

Nastasia: So, I assume that you're both upset...

Blumiere: Haha! Hardly! You did right, trying to bring them back. You just made the mistake of not coming for help.

Mr.L: But we can't fix it NOW!

Timpani: Yes we can!

I groaned.

Mr.L: Oh, don't be so optimistic, Mrs.Butterflies! He's been turned back into a Pixl! And he ripped out his SOUL! You can't fix that!

Blumiere clicked his tongue in disapproval.

Blumiere: Both can be mended with the same solution.

Mr.L: Really?!

Timpani: You forget that I was a Pixl for some time.

She was right...

Mr.L: B-but Dimentio told me that his SOUL is no longer compatible with his body!

Blumiere: And you also forget, my SOUL was stained black as tar when I had taken up the name Count Bleck, not the brilliant white that it takes on now.

Apparently, we SHOULD'VE gone to them sooner.

Mr.L: I still don't know what solution you're talking about... YOU forget that Dimentio killed me before you two were reunited.

Nastasia: Wait, Dimentio KILLED you?! He said that the heroes- Y'know what, not important right now.

I became perplexed at the statement but ignored it.

Nastasia: We know the solution, and I know what it requires, Mr.L.

I looked at her.

Nastasia: You need to find Dim.

Mr.L: Er, he said to not look for him.

Nastasia: And you're just going to ACCEPT defeat?!

Mr.L: Y'know what... No. The Green Thunder does NOT accept defeat so easily! I'm going to find him and bring him back whether he likes it or not!

Nastasia: Good!

Blumiere: Bring him back here and we can explain the next step after that.

I nodded.

Timpani: But... Where could he be..?

I thought it over for a moment.

Mr.L: I think I know. I'll head there now. L-ater!

I marched off for the exit. Confidence in my stride. I was finally going to get Dimentio back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC