๐‹๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ, แด›แดแดแดสษชษดษดษชแด›

By eclectem

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ ten โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eleven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twelve โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fourteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fifteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ sixteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seventeen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eighteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nineteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
NOT A CHAPTER, JUST AN UPDATE!

โ™งโƒ˜ nine โ™งโƒ˜

2.8K 96 303
By eclectem

YOOO very very very very very long chapter btw so excited let's goo also you guys are getting a LilysLillies story soon? pogggg! I really hope you all enjoy this chapter, it took a while <3 and it's very exciting and eventful woooooo ALRIGHT BYE BC YOU HAVE TO READ IT NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

(TOMMY POV WOOO)

I kept trying to call Juniper, but she wasn't picking up. I'm sure she accidentally hung up, but it concerns me that she went silent and then ended the call.

Did I scare her?

I just told her that I live where she is going. What is wrong with that?

Doesn't matter. If she could just pick up-

"Hey... sorry Toey Tommy." I heard her breath out from the phone.

"Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?" I asked, purposely ignoring the name she had called me.

"Yeah.. yeah, I'm okay. Sorry, I uhm.. I didn't mean to. Then George came in so I would feel bad if I called you while he was talking to me, you know?.." She explained.

"No, it's alright! I'm just glad you're okay. So.." I started.

"So..." She said after me. "How does meeting up sound?" She asked.

My stomach filled with butterflies. We might actually be able to meet up. I'm not going to miss this opportunity. Even though I only really talked to Juniper for less than a month, I still really want to see her in person.

"Yes! I mean- Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. When?" I blurted out.

"Great! Well, I'm leaving Texas May 31st, so we will probably be there like June 2nd. I don't know how long I will be there, so really hopefully somewhere between then and late June?" She exclaimed. She sounded really happy, and that makes me happy.

"Sounds good! Don't you need to pack?" I asked.

"Oh- yeah. I'll call you later Tommy! Bye bye bye bye-" And with that she hung up.

I took a deep breath then left my room. "MUMMMMM!"

"Yes Tom?" She answered.

"So you know Juniper? The one-" I started.

"-girl you always talk about? Yeah. What about her?" She grinned.

"I don't always talk about her! Anyways, uhm so in a few days she is coming to England with George and I was wondering if we could meet up?..." I hesitated.

"Really? Yes, of course you guys can meet up. I can't keep you from meeting her, especially-"

"Okay thanks mum!" I ended, and walked back into my room.

We are going to meet up. "Holy sh*t..." I whispered to myself. "We are really going to meet up!"

1@84&(&/&;&39/8$3'a
(Juniper's POV now :D)

I started calling Niki on discord. She gave her discord to me a few days ago, and we've been getting a lot closer. I needed help on what to pack, since I haven't gone somewhere that I really had to pick out clothes for in a long time. When I moved in with Nick, I basically just took everything.

And the fact that I was indecisive wasn't going to help.

Soon enough I heard the sound that indicates someone joined the call.

"Oh my god Niki, I need help badly. Please help me-" I begged her.

"Yeah yeah, of course I'll help you! What's up?" She answered calmly, probably guessing I was in trouble.

"It's nothing too bad, I just am horrible at deciding especially with style and stuff. I'm going to turn my camera on and if you could help me with picking out outfits for me that'd be much appreciated." I said, then turned on the camera and made a heart with my hands toward her.

She turned on her camera as well, and made a heart with her hands back. "Okay, just like- take a bunch of random clothes that you have and put them on your bed where I can see them. Then we can start making some stylish clothing stuff!" She laughed.

"Alrighty! Also, have you ever heard of LilysLillies?" I asked while piling clothes on my bed.

"Yes! I was watching George's Love or Host. I thought what you and Nick did was very funny. Anyways, I think they'd go well together." She smiled.

"Yeah! Me too. She's actually pretty cool. I DMed her, and she's now my mother figure." I said. "Anyways, how do these look?" I asked, holding up a cropped t-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Cute! Put those together." She confirmed. "Yeah, Lily seems like a mother figure."

"A very good one, too." I added.

After a while, we got around 10-15 outfits picked out, so I ended the call with Niki and went onto Twitch.

I saw that TommyInnit was streaming on the Dream SMP, so I clicked on the stream and then got onto Minecraft on another tab.

I joined the Dream SMP after making sure it wasn't a lore stream.

juniperg: hey tom, vc?
TommyInnit: vc2
juniperg: alr :D

I got on Discord, then joined VC2. "Hello Tomathy." I said in a deep voice.

"PHAHAA WHY IS YOUR VOICE SO DEEP?" He yelled into the mic as he usually does on stream.

"Because I'm Corpse."  I said in an even deeper voice.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me lowkey wanna date me when you-"

"-TOMMY NOOOO DON'T!" I screamed, and then heard Dream wheeze from the other room.

"Okay, okay, fine I won't. Did you need something?" He pouted.

"Did I need something from the TommyInnit? Why yes, I did. And I still do, as a matter of fact. Would you like to know what I need?"

"I- yes sure. I will fulfill the JunipLIVEg's needs... under one condition." He started.

"And what is that "condition", good sir?" I questioned suspiciously.

"You need to tell me and my whole chat what the 'g' in your username stands for."

"Okay? It's just the initial for my middle name." I stated.

"Oh? What's your middle name?" He pondered.

"Hm.. you see Tommy, that's not part of the "condition" of yours. You only asked what it stood for, not what my middle name was. Okay, so where is my clout?" I started to laugh as I heard Tommy pout more.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN JUNIE I WILL-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA- OH MY GOD YOU JUST CALLED ME THAT NICKNAME AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU-"

"YOU CAN'T MURDER ME IF I MURDER YOU FIRST!"

We started laughing like maniacs, until he told me to start streaming randomly.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Because I told you so?"

"Okay?... I'll start streaming then, your honor."

I started streaming, and my viewers started filling in. There were more than last stream, which surprised me because that was the stream I was raided by Tubbo.

"Okay, now what?"

"Now just sit still and look pretty." He told me.

"Awwww, Tommy just called me pretty! Did you hear that chat?"

"Don't make me regret this. Also, don't take it too personally, I've only seen you on FaceTime."

"Yeah, that is until like a few days or a week or so." I said, forgetting I was streaming.

cadarino: ayo?

virargo: WAIT WHAT

JunipStan: did- huh- 😃✋

uwuisntapersonality: she's bluffing :/

I gasped, then started laughing.

"HAHAHA I GOT YOU GUYS OH MY GOD-"

I heard Tommy chuckle in relief, then started to go along with it. "THEY REALLY THOUGHT-"

I heard a ding from my phone, so I picked it up and saw a text from Corin.

Corny Corin

Juniper.

i like tulip better, and that says a lot because i hate people giving me nicknames

Juniper.

no

Tulip.

yes corin? :D

You're meeting up with him, aren't you?

who? what? when?

Juniper I'm watching your stream right now, don't play dumb.

okay maybe i am, so what?

I told you not to?

yeah, but i can make my own decisions

Yeah? Then why'd you come ask me what to do yesterday?

because sometimes even if i make my own decision in the end i can still come ask ?

Whatever.
Tulip, please. You barely know him. I don't want you to meet up with him because I merely don't trust him, you understand?

i completely understand, but i trust him. besides, i don't need you to act like you make all my decisions.
you know how independent i can be, stop trying to act like that's a bad thing

It isn't overall a bad thing, but it can be sometimes. Just trust me more often!
Wait, I get it.
You don't trust me anymore. You've forgotten about me and you've "moved on" so you just do the opposite of what I say when I try to help.

corin are you fr
where'd you get all that from
you're still my best friend, i just wanted to do what i wanted to do
it shouldnt be that big of a deal, sorry i guess
and i fully trust you, but i also trust tommy

You shouldn't! You barely know him, Tulip.

whatever corin, i'm going to do what i want to do and you aren't going to stop me
thank you for caring though

Have fun!

i- thanks corn?

"Juniper? Junipppppp! Juniper oh my god are you still alive?" I zoned back into reality, and heard Tommy yelling through his mic.

"Yeah I'm here, sorry. Someone texted me and I felt bad if I didn't answer." I responded, then saw on my screen that someone raided me.

TommyInnit raided with a party of 530,537!
juniper stop being deaf, please use your non-deafened ears <3

"A little too late, but yep! Thanks for the clout. Everyone, use your twitch primes if you haven't already, it means a lot!" I beamed.

"No, you're doing it wrong. Here, take this bell." He threw a bell to me, and I picked it up. "Now place it down and start ringing it, I'll do the rest."

"Alright..." I placed the bell down by me, then started clicking on it with my mouse.

"EVERYBODY USE YOUR TWITCH PRIMES RIGHT NOW! LET'S GET THOSE SUBS ROLLING IN, ALRIGHT CHAT?" He started screaming in his mic while I progressively clicked the Minecraft bell.

Within the 5 minutes we did that, we got around 6,500 twitch prime subs, then I ended the stream.

"Thank you so much, Tom, but I really need to get to sleep. Lily told me to go to bed early yesterday so I did and now my sleep schedule is sadly back to normal." I explained.

"Oh! I don't know who Lily is but pog. Goodnight shrubs." He replied, then I left the VC and went to bed.

IN THE MORNING AHHH

"Juniper! Wake up!" I heard a familiar british voice talking over me, taking my covers off my bed.

"George- nooo now I'm cold! Give me them back!" I scrambled up from my laying position and tried to get a good grasp on my blankets before I was too late, but he threw them across the room before I could.

"Meanie. Why'd you wake me up?" I yawned, looking at him.

"Nick was an idiot and accidentally booked our plane tickets a day before they were supposed to be booked, so we have to leave in an hour to get there on time." He said.

"Wait what? NICK!" I jumped out of bed and ran to Nick's bedroom. "You stupid-" I took his pillow from under his head and started hitting him with it.

"OUCH WHAT THE H*LL?" He started to scream, opening his eyes.

"Don't just go to sleep after you tell us last minute we have an hour to get ready to go to another country! Besides, it's a pillow. Stop overreacting." I snapped at him, then hit him one last time with the pillow and threw it at him.

"Me overreacting? You're overreacting! You're wasting time, go get ready." He nagged.

"Whatever. You have to make me breakfast, or have Dream do it, I don't care." I said before going to get dressed.

I put on a white cropped shirt, black jean shorts, a butterfly button up that I left unbuttoned, and converse.

(photo to help explain)

Usually I would wear more covering clothing, but I was in a rush and either way, I thought it was cute.

I went to the kitchen and smelled waffles. I looked up and saw Dream cooking.

"That friend of mine that is still in bed is so lazy. Thank you, fine-grained soil." I exclaimed.

"Of course, shrubs." He chuckled.

"You heard Tom calling me that, didn't you?" I smiled and looked at him again.

"Yep. Are you excited to meet him?"

"Yeah, I won't lie. A bit nervous, but definitely excited." I got out a plate and he put 2 waffles on my plate. "Thanks again. Me and George are in a rush."

"I know. Have you ever been on a plane?"

"Once, when I moved here."

"Oh, nice."

"Mhm." I sat down, spread some butter on the waffles and poured on some syrup, then started eating them.

I saw George enter the kitchen out of the corner of my eye along with Nick. "Oh? Waffles! Thank you Clay!" Nick beamed.

"No, not for you. You didn't wake up for them!" Dream said, shooing Nick away.

I laughed at him, then uttered, "Sorry Nick! Maybe I'll bring you back some England candy."

"Whatever, selfish minecrafters. Juniper, if you don't watch it, I'm going to start calling you just to say #Tomiper every day when you're gone." Nick pouted.

After George ate and I got both of our luggage, we left in George's car to go to the airport.

"Can I plug in my phone to the aux?" I asked George.

"Sure." He replied.

"Even when you talk in real life, you still manage to be dry."

"Uhm, sorry. I'm driving. What do you expect me to be? Wet?" He looked at me as we stopped at a stop sign.

"Maybe I won't complain next time.." I looked away, then connected my phone with the cord. I went to Spotify and clicked on my playlist.

"Sh*t..." I mumbled as Heatwaves turned on. I saw George look at me with a red face and a grin, but I refused to look at him. Instead, I did what I always do when I'm embarrassed. I laughed, then tried to make the situation better.

"HAHAHAHAHA- ROAD SHIMMER, WIGGLING THE VISION- Come on George! Sing with me!" I softly nudged his shoulder, and he actually started to sing with me.

In about an hour, we arrived at the Airport, and went through security. We stopped to get some gum before we headed to the area our plane was at.

We were walking to the area right when we heard the speakers announce our plane was boarding.

"We have to speed run over there. Ready?" I looked at George, and he nodded.

"Dudududu!" We sang in chorus as we speed walked there.

When we got there in around 30 seconds, we handed the lady our tickets then went in the jet bridge to board the plane.

We sat down, and I opened my phone to take a photo.

Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
many thoughts, head's full
*one inserted image*

comments are disabled for this post

I took a deep breath, then went onto my messages.

"Big Man" Tom

see you soon

'didjfjdkskkdeiivjf
and that's the end of this chapter (finally omg that was very long) can't wait to proof read okay byebye i hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 20
An 18 year old girl named Y/n is a pretty decent twitch streamer and youtuber. She was normally streaming until one person decided to donate to her...
122K 3.5K 46
Tommyinnit x Original Character Maeve Wilson is a 16 year old girl living with her famous brother, dream. Or as she knows him, Clay. Distant from the...
13.6K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
459K 14.7K 64
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌโž PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...