The 10th Member

By why_not_kpop

Kim Y/n, the TROUBLEmaking maknae of Twice, and was the last person to join in Sixteen. This is her life as T... More

Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35

Ch.30

2.8K 105 40
By why_not_kpop

Y/n looked up when the door opened "Hi unnie"

Sana: "Going somewhere?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm gonna take a walk around the building"

Sana: "Oh, why?"

Y/n: "I'm stressed, and I need to clear my head"

Momo: "Dinner is ready"

Sana: "You still gonna go or you gonna stay to eat dinner?"

Y/n: "I'll stay, where did you come from?"

Sana: "Oh the store, I picked up a few things, and I think I saw your dad a block down, he was by himself."

Y/n: "I'll stay in then, but I'm just stressed"

Sana: "Hello? Dinner, people"

Nayeon walked behind Y/n "Me and you can lay down on your bed, I'll read to you. Like how I did yesterday. I heard the conversation"

Y/n: "Okay"

Y/n took off her shoes and they all sat down to go eat. Y/n explained what happened, and they comforted for, they realized that she never had a chance to have a good day ever since her birthday.

After dinner, she got changed into her pajamas, and said goodnight to everyone. She made sure that she was ready for bed, laying down while on her phone, she got another call

Mom: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Mom, not now"

Mom: "It's your dad. He's hurt."

Y/n: "Where is he?"

Mom: "In the hospital, please come"

Y/n: "I'll tell my mem-"

Mom: "Alone.."

Y/n: "...No"

Mom: "Yes, we don't want your members with you. We want you to come alone"

Y/n: "No..I'm sorry. I'm not going. Bye"

Mom: "Wai-"

Y/n hung up the phone, she can tell something was up. But before she had time to think about it, Nayeon climbed up her bunk, and laid down next to her.

Nay: "Who was that?"

Y/n: "My mom, somethings not right with them. They seem obsessed with me now, and I'm not comfortable with it"

Nay: "I would say do a restraining order but she's pregnant and I know you want to check up on her because you care a lot about the baby"

Y/n: "I'm starting to believe that she's actually not pregnant, like why would she just openly drink alcohol while pregnant"

Nay: "Chae and Tzu are coming up with theories, why? Maybe because if she's not pregnant they can fight her while we look the other way"

Y/n: "We can go on our own trip, and while we're there, they can do whatever, and we'll never know cause we weren't here"

Nay: "This is bad, it's your mom...but yet again-"

Y/n: "-It's my mom"

Nay: "Sana wanted me to tell you, if you get scared or something at night and can't sleep, go to her. She won't mind"

Y/n: "Okay"

Nay: "Also Mina and Jihyo say goodnight...again"

Y/n: "I'm not going to sleep, I don't know why you made me get ready for bed"

Nay: "You're gonna be laying comfortably in bed, while I read you a book. Yes, you're not getting ready for bed"

Y/n: "Okay"

Nayeon opened the book, and both of them looked for where Y/n last remembered, it was only a paragraph. So Nayeon continued to read.

Y/n laid there, listening to Nayeon talk, and see the words pass by on the pages, she slowly drifted off to sleep after 4 chapters. Nayeon put the book away, and left Y/n to go to sleep.

Jihyo: "Nay, you're the oldest, you deal with this"

Nay: "Jeong, Momo, go check it out" she walked to her room.

Jeongyeon went to the front door "Oh, what?"

Momo: "Sorry, Y/n is unavailable"

Mom: "Come on, we know she's here"

Dad: "Yeah"

Jeong: "Yes she's here, not wanting to see you, and asleep"

Momo: "She also wants you guys to go back to Chicago"

Mom: "We need her help with something"

Jeong: "If it's booking tickets, then I can help you"

Momo: "We would gladly help you leave, she deserved a nice birthday, even a nice weekend. She got none of that because of you."

Jeong: "I last saw her this stressed when she was still talking to you. Just leave"

Dad: "We need her help, we're gonna be entering"

Momo tapped Jeongyeon's hand, and pointed to the knife that the dad was trying to hide, but it was peeking out from behind.

She closed the door, and locked it, making sure there was no way for them to come in. Jeongyeon looked out the peephole "If you need help, why do you have a knife?"

Dad: "I have no knife"

Jeongyeon, took a picture from the peephole, which showed him holding the knife. And she left them, going to show Sana and Mina.

Mina: "I don't like this, we could just call the cops"

Sana: "What about the pregnant woman"

Momo: "I don't think she's pregnant"

Sana: "But if she is"

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Dahyun walked in, and sat down near them, seeing the photo as well. Wondering what's going on.

Mina: "If she's not, then she's not. If she is, she's not mentally ready to have that kid. Something is going on, and if she is, we have to be there with Y/n to have rights over taking care of that kid"

Chae: "Nice, so it's gonna Y/n's little sibling, but we can be like aunts or something"

Tzu: "Yeah, but...it's all confusing"

The next day, with school and after school. Y/n called Mina who was supposed to pick her up, to not pick her up. That she was going to do something first.

Jeongyeon showed her the photo, and Y/n's dream came back to life, so Y/n was going to do the one thing that she needed. She started to get a restraining order on them, and when she finished, she walked home.

Chae: "So?"

Y/n: "I did it, also I met them today. I ordered a cab for them, paid the fair, gave him a note, and some extra cash. Then said to make sure that they make it to the plane. Cause I gave him the tickets"

Dub: "What about passports"

Y/n: "I met them at their hotel, okay. I planned this, I secretly took their passports and gave them to the cab driver."

Tzu: "Wow.."

Y/n's phone started to ring, and she put it on speaker. Smiling when she saw who it was

Y/n: "Hello?"

Mom: "You are a sneak, why would you send us off like that"

Y/n: "I called security ahead, I made sure the cab driver got you guys in, and you guys stay over there. I'll be making some calls, and filling out some paperwork to make sure you can't come near me. And I'm gonna see if I can get you guys banned from coming here, but that's asking a lot. How's the flight?"

Mom: "We're about to board right now"

Y/n: "I'm going back to the hotel, I'll ship your clothes back to you"

Dad: "Don't touch my things"

Y/n: "I can ship it, burn it, or sell it. Pick one"

Mom: "Ship it"

Y/n: "That's what I thought. Answer this question, and be 100% honest. Are you actually pregnant?"

Mom: "No. I'm not"

Y/n: "Thats what I thought, but since I don't believe you, I'll be checking in every so often until it's been 9 months"

Mom: "I'm your mother"

Y/n: "Actually, I have no mother or father. You're just someone I know, so I'll have to talk later Michelle"

Michelle: "He-"

Y/n hung up, and tossed her phone on the couch "I feel better, a lot better sending them off"

Tzu: "That's good, also we have a schedule tomorrow"

Y/n: "It's the radio right?"

Chae: "Yeah, so you have to come in your uniform again"

Y/n: "It's fine"

Later that night, Y/n, Tzuyu, and Dahyun went on Vlive, luckily for them, they weren't using Y/n's phone because near the end, it started to blow up in calls.

Y/n: "I need a new number"

Chae: "Let me answer"

Y/n: "Do you even know who it is?"

Tzu: "...Them?"

Y/n: "Yes. Guys I'll be back, I'm gonna go throw this off the building"

Dahyun: "Block the number, that way, when you want to talk to them, you'll unblock them on your own time"

Y/n: "Okay"

-'I wonder who it is'
-'I'm sure it's a sasaeng'
-'How did they get her number'

Y/n mumbled "Yeah, sure let's call them sasaengs"

Chaeyoung laughed "Change their name to that"

Y/n chuckled "Yes"

They continued to talk for a long time until Mina walked into the living room "Ji says you need to go to bed"

Y/n: "But I'm not tired"

Mina: "You have school tomorrow, you're picking them up in the morning, remember?"

Y/n: "I'm still not tired"

Mina: "Go tell Ji, she's the one that says it's time for bed"

Y/n: "Unnie...we're live"

Mina walked into camera view and waved "Sorry, but Y/n has to go to bed."

Y/n: "Fine, bye once"

Y/n walked away, after saying goodnight to her members, then got to bed. She might've said that she wasn't tired, but she really was. She fell asleep in about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile Mina sat down "Sorry, that must've been.."

-'Poor baby'
-'That's funny though'
-'Basically raising a kid'
-'Too bad she has school'

The week went by, they did their final schedules, Y/n complained on the way to the radio schedule, but when she got there, she actually had fun.

Everything was fun, but Friday came to quickly. Y/n was picked up from school and driven to the airport, where she ran in, and saw the crowd

Y/n: "Unnie!"

Nay: "Y/n, come on. They haven't left yet"

Y/n ran past them, and into the crowd, and through the guard, hugging Tzuyu who saw her coming "I'll miss you Tzu"

Tzu: "We'll be back"

Y/n hugged the rest of them, saying bye, and getting a few kisses on the forehead. Then leaving to stand near her manager and Nayeon.

Nay: "Ready to go home"

Y/n: "Yup"

The two headed home, and was met by Jeongyeon, who was watching TV. Y/n jumped over the couch, sitting next to her "What are we doing this weekend"

Jeong: "We're gonna go out, but we agreed this Saturday we should spoil you, take you out for ice cream, go to our favorite restaurant, order pizza, take you to the mall, you can get somethings. You didn't spend your birthday weekend like how it should've been"

Y/n: "It's okay"

Nay: "She's right, like Jihyo, she spent her weekend all excited because it was about her. Even for Jeong and Momo, we spend the days before for Jeong, and the days after to Momo. In between we spoil them both. Your week wasn't right, so we're gonna make it up"

Y/n: "You guys have done a lot"

Nay: "Come on, we raised you, you like our kid or baby sister. Let us spoil you the way your parents didn't. You deserve it"

Y/n: "You know I'll keep saying no"

Jeong: "Yes, so it's a plan. We'll go out tomorrow"

Y/n: "Then what do we do today"

Nay: "Sleep, eat"

Jeong: "Watch TV, play games"

Nay: "Read, I mean we have nothing planned"

Y/n nodded, and went to her room to finish her book, and when she finished, she started to play the new game that Nayeon got her. She played it for hours

Jeong: "Y/n, come eat"

Y/n: "I'm busy"

Jeong: "Put it up, come eat"

Y/n: "I'm busy"

Jeong: "Playing games"

Y/n: "Yes, but it's online, I can't pause it. But I'm almost done, give me...Shoot. Crashed. Give me 1 more minute"

Jeongyeon nodded and left "She's busy racing"

After a minute, Y/n came running out, and saw McDonalds sitting on the table "Thank you"

Nay: "How was the race"

Y/n: "I got 3rd place, but it's okay. I never expected to place 1st"

Jeong: "So what's the first thing you want to do tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Sleep"

Nay: "After?"

Y/n: "Eat?"

Jeong: "So, we can have your favorite breakfast tomorrow, then we can go for a drive?"

Nay: "Pick up some of our favorite drinks, go to the park, and order some pizza. After that.."

Jeong: "Go to the mall, get some ice cream, then come home and watch you favorite movie. And play some games"

Y/n: "So we have a busy day tomorrow"

Nay: "Yeah, it's gonna be fun though"

Y/n: "Okay, I can't wait"

The next morning, Y/n woke up to the smell of bacon. So she climb down her bunk and went to the kitchen so see Jeongyeon cooking. She grabbed a piece of bacon, which caught Jeongyeon by surprise

Jeong: "Good morning"

Y/n hugged her "Morning, where's unnie?"

Jeong: "Asleep, want to go wake her up for me"

Y/n nodded and ran to the bedroom, pulling out her phone. She turned up her volume, and played a song. It was loud, that it scared Nayeon and she woke up quickly

Nay: "You think you're funny"

Y/n laughed "It was funny!"

Nay: "I'm up...tell Jeong I'm up"

Y/n: "Okay" She ran to the kitchen "She's up" Then sat down at the table eating

Jeong: "I heard, thank you"

Y/n's mouth was fun "You're welcome"

Jeong: "Don't talk with your mouth full"

Y/n finished what was in her mouth "Sorry" she continued eating, even when Nayeon came and started eating as well.

Nay: "You look excited"

Y/n: "I am, I get to spend it with you both"

Jeong: "Remember the last time we went out on our own like this"

Nay: "Y/n you were 13, and we wanted to spoil you for your birthday, so we went out"

Y/n: "I remember that"

Jeong: "Wow, you're grown up"

Y/n: "Still growing...I hope"

Nay: "Sorry shortie, you're short forever"

They finished their food, and got ready for the day, after finishing, Y/n grabbed her mini backpack and got her shoes on.

Nayeon laughed a little when she saw Y/n, she was wearing overalls, and her white t-shirt, she looked like a little kid

Y/n: "What?"

Nay: "Come on my child, you look so cute. You just look like a kid more"

Jeong: "Ready, let's go"

They all drove around for a while, while jamming out to music, got their favorite drinks, then headed to the park...they spent a lot of time talking before the pizza came. Even when they had pizza, they still talked

Nay: "So how are you liking it so far?"

Y/n: "It's fun"

Jeongyeon pulled Y/n into a hug, and all 3 of them too pictures. She was having a lot of fun, more fun than she's had this past week"

Nay: "Don't get your jacket dirty"

Y/n: "I'm being careful"

Nay: "I'm just telling you"

Y/n: "Okay"

Jeong: "We can spend more time here, then head to mall?"

Y/n: "Let's play tag"

Nay: "You have an unfair advantage since you're fast"

Y/n: "Not freeze tag, but regular tag"

Jeong: "Sure, give us a head start"

Y/n nodded, the other two got up and went different ways. After counting to 10, Y/n took off running, tagging Nayeon first, who had to go after Jeongyeon, they played for a while, then after getting tired they got ready to leave.

Y/n sat in the backseat, just looking out the window. Jeongyeon was driving, Nayeon was in the passenger seat, they kept looking back to make sure Y/n was okay, or at least asleep.

When they got to the mall, Y/n was able to look around, then found something she wanted to try out. She walked over to Nayeon and Jeongyeon "Unnies"

Jeong: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Can I buy a skateboard?"

Nay: "I'm sorry what?"

Y/n: "A skateboard...Actually I have money. I'll meet you later"

Jeong: "Wait we'll go with you"

Y/n walked into the store, and started to buy things, later on, she had what she needed to build her skateboard, but she asked the guy to do it. Nayeon was looking around the store, but couldn't find anything.

Jeong: "You're buying the helmet right"

Nayeon looked over, seeing Y/n excitedly hugging her board "Oh yeah, she's gonna fall a lot, and she needs to be careful"

Jeong: "We do have our schedule tomorrow, and if she falls, that's gonna show whatever cut or scrap she gets on camera tomorrow"

Nay: "I buy the helmet, and you buy the pads. Deal?"

Jeong: "Yup"

Nayeon walked around, and found one that she thinks Y/n might like, then got one that could also be another possibility. She walked over to Y/n, putting them on her head, seeing which one fits better.

Y/n: "Unnie?"

Nay: "Picking a helmet for you"

Y/n: "Oh...I like that one"

Nay: "Here, hold it. Let me this one back, and I'll buy it for you, Jeong is buy your protection pads"

Y/n: "Do you not trust me to not fall"

Nay: "Funny..But no. Your middle name should be clumsy"

Y/n: "Eh...Never to late to change it"

Nay: "Shush"

Nayeon walked away to put the helmet up, and Jeongyeon came back with the knee and elbow pads, both of them buying them for Y/n.

Nay: "Okay, so we can go buy ice cream, then we can take you to that empty parking lot, and let you practice"

Y/n: "Really?"

Jeong: "Yeah, why not. But ice cream first"

Y/n hugged them "Best day ever. Thank you"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon hugged her back. The whole day it was 2Yeon being Y/n's parents. Y/n isn't complaining, she loves the feeling of feeling loved. Y/n was happy being with them, and she skipped as they walked back to the car.

Nay: "Careful"

Y/n: "I'm okay, I tripped over my own foot"

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon "Maybe we need bubblewrap" Nayeon chuckled "Yeah..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.2K 15
Twice did well their first 4 years as a group, but when a scandal rises in JYP, they are quick to cover their tracks. Lee Y/n joined Twice as their 1...
6.9K 117 18
Twice oneshots out of my imagination. Twice X Female Reader Reminder that this is my first book and please support me and my book, thank you. Ranks: ...
153K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
59.4K 1.8K 29
Twice is a girl group who was formed in a survival show called 'sixteen' and it consists of 10 members. And Samantha being the happy, bubbly and outg...