๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ: Rแด€ษดแด…แดแด PH...

By TheSunShines38

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

โš ๏ธPlease read firstโš ๏ธ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ+๐Ÿ”ž - AmePhil
๐Ÿ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
๐Ÿ’ซ + ๐Ÿ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿค–|Android [JaPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
๐Ÿ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŽง|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
๐ŸŒน+ ๐Ÿ“–| When the sun loves the moon
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŒน|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ“บ + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Accepting Karma
๐ŸŒง๏ธ + ๐Ÿ“–| Myself And I
๐Ÿ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
๐ŸŒน+๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, โœจherโœจ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธSpoilers?
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Bloom [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Questions
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Answers
โŒ+โ›ˆ๏ธ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Announcement (new book?)
๐Ÿ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
๐ŸŒน+โ›…| Immortal [Y/N]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|Dear readers: what do you think?
๐Ÿ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
๐ŸŒง๏ธ+โ˜๏ธ|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
โ€ข''Ghosted''โ€ข
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹+๐ŸŒซ๏ธ|Lovesick [CanPhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
๐Ÿ“–+โŒ|Chain Reaction
๐Ÿ”ž+๐Ÿ“–|Remind me why I care about you
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|โ— REQUESTS ARE OPENโ—
๐ŸŒน+๐Ÿ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
โ€ข"Her Perspective"โ€ข
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
๐Ÿ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
๐Ÿ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
๐Ÿ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
๐Ÿ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
๐Ÿ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹|Pre-Wedding Doubts
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹|Good luck, babe!

๐Ÿ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]

3K 39 74
By TheSunShines38

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#6
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Thailand x M/Philippines]
•Cutting•
°Smut°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Glory hole
-Cutting classes
-Semi-public intercourse
-Both boys are teenagers

{Note:}
-Aye, did y'all know that the Philippines and Thailand are known as the "twin-brothers-separated-by-birth" countries? They're not literally twin brothers, they just have so much in common, like the Philippines with Mexico, but more.

-Fact above just made this ship more valid than ever.
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

I run as fast as I can. The second bell has rang, and I already have my backpack with me, ready to cut classes.

I hate attending professor Portugal's class. Not because I hate the subject, in fact, I love social studies, but he's such a creep.

Last month I saw him staring creepily at one of the female students, last week I heard... uncomfortable noises in his classroom 10 minutes before class started, three days ago I caught him staring at me, yesterday he squeezed my thigh while he was 'helping' me with my essay.

I heard a few of the students say that he has slept with a few of the students here in school, and there's even a rumour that he got a student pregnant.

So today, I'm going to skip before the same thing from last week happens to me too.

I pant heavily as I reached the old brick walls that separates the school from the forest outside that leads to the main street. I can't go straight to the gates since security is tight whenever classes start.

"Haaa shit.."

I look at the wall and examined it. The wall is too high, I can't climb it. I walk a little more, following along the huge wall to see if there are any huge cracks that I could slip through since the walls are pretty old. Good thing there aren't any cameras in this part of school.

When I saw a crack, I immediately stopped and smiled widely "aha!" This is my first time skipping school since elementary.

I walked closer to the wall, the crack is big enough to fit a person. I took off my backpack and threw my bag the other side of the wall before I started to go through it.

I was halfway there till my hips got stuck. I tried to push myself out, but the edges of the cracks are scraping my clothes that it hurts. "Nnnh-!" I push myself more, ignoring the pain just to get through.

I sigh. "Of course.." I groan. The hole is big enough to fit an average person with average sized hips. Unlike mine that's wide and my butt and thighs a little thicker than I would've wished for it to be because people tease me for it.

THAILAND

"Hey have you guys seen Phil?" I hear Vietnam ask, Brunei shrugs and Myanmar just continues sipping his boba in silence.

"One more ring of the bell and classes will start." Laos said, while I continue eating my cup noodles as we walk the halls.

"I heard he's going to skip." Cambodia said while keeping his eyes firm on his phone.

"Whaaat? Skip?? Phil?? Impossible!" Indonesia said, completely flabbergasted, Malaysia agrees, "yeah! Philip isn't the type to cut classes!" I swallowed my noodles and shake my head. "Not really. He and I used to skip whenever it's time for Physics. The teacher was mean as fuck." I said

"Well yeah, Philip wouldn't do so unless there's a reason." Brunei said as he chews on gum. "Professor Portugal's a creep." Singapore said as he rewrites his assignment cuz he did it in a hurry last night.

"But he's absent today though. His substitute is Italy." Vietnam spoke. Myanmar nudges me, "Thai, since you and Phil are in the same class, you should go find him. I'm sure he hasn't gone far" As he said this, the third bell rang and we all separated ways. The others went to their respective classrooms, while I went to find Phil.

"If I was to skip class from a creep...where would I go.." I said to myself, humming as I went to the back of the school, going through the forest part of the school.

"Hhhhhmmmpp!!" Not long, I started hearing laboured grunts, I grin and turned to my right to see Phil stuck in a hole. "The whole is too small for you." I chuckle.

"I-It looked big enough to fit a person! I-I thought I could fit!" Philip spoke as he squirms. I laugh, "yeah, but you forgot you have this!" I grin and gave his ass a little smack, earning a small yelp from him.

"T-Thai!" I hum, "yeah?", "he-help me! Please!" I nod, "alright, hold still." I said and take one last sip from my cup noodles before placing it down and holding him firmly by the hips before I start pulling him back, "hmph!" I huff and tried to pull him back, but he's stuck. "You shouldn't have tried to force yourself through."

Philip whines, "I knoooww!!"

I click my tongue and try to find a way to get him through. "Uhm... T-Thai?" I don't look at his direction and continue to think and rub something soft beneath my palms. "Yeah?" "C-can you uhm..stop rubbing my butt?" I flinched and finally realize that it was the fabric of Philip's pants that I've been rubbing.

I blink a few times while continuing to rub him. "What's wrong?" Philip tries to kick me, but I'm literally right beside him, not behind him. "You're rubbing my butt!" I raise a brow, "so what? I like the fabric." Philip squirms, "you have your own pants! Rub that instead- but help me firssssttt!!!"

"My pants are made from a different fabric. And it's not like this is the weirdest thing we've done." Philip gasps. "Don't you dare bring that up!!" I raise a brow and grin. "What? You mean that when we were at a party and you suddenly dragged me to one of the rooms and asked if you could suck my dick?" I smirk, now Philip is trying to kick his legs even more. "STOOOOPPP!!! I WAS DRUNK!!!! DON'T BRING IT UP ANYMOOOREEEE!!"

Even though I can't see it, I can already tell that Philip's face is red from blushing too hard. I chuckle and gave his ass another smack, this time a little harder. "Stoooop" Philip whines. I smirk, I decided to just tease the hell out of him for the time being.

I hum and traced the stitches of his pants in the middle using my fingertips. His pants had always been tight, because as everyone can clearly see, he's got that thick ass. In fact, this is his fourth pair of pants in two months after ripping a few.

My hand went lower and lower till it reaches his front which makes Philip yelp. "Eep! Thai!" I giggle and started palming his clearly erect dick. "You know we never really got the chance to move to the next step at that party.." I smile and stroked his girth through his pants.

"...y-you horny noodle!" He whines, but not squirming or trying to kick me anymore. I laugh at the nickname. "So what do you say?" He groans, "tried to escape from a pedophile, gets fucked by his brother figure. That would be an interesting headline." Philip huffs childishly. I can already imagine him crossing his arms on the other side of the wall.

"So is that a yes?" I ask for confirmation. "....." "Phil?" "Y-yeah I guess.. It's better than getting fucked by our professor anyways." I grin and pats his hips before reaching over to unbuckle his pants. I feel Philip suck in his breath, so I rub his hip to ease him down, "you know if you suck in your breath you're gonna have a hard time breathing, right?"

"Y-yeah? So?" I chuckle, "breathing exercises are essential for sex especially when it's someone's first time." I smile. Philip flinches as I managed to pull down his pants and underwear down to his ankle. "Ha-have you done this before?" He asks and I nodded even though he can't really see me.

"Yeah, a couple times or so." Philip tenses, I chuckle and pat his back. "Don't worry, I don't have STDs. I use a condom everytime I have sex." Philip sighs, "okay goo-" "except now though." Philip tenses again. "WHAT?!" I laugh, "it's because I didn't expect this would happen! If I knew that I was destined to fuck my close friend while being stuck in a wall, I would've brought condoms!"

Philip whines and after many attempts finally managed to kick me lightly on the crotch. "Hey now, I can't fuck you if you kick and destroy my dick." Philip huffs.

PHILIP

I flinched as I felt something wet and slippery on my butt, "T-Thai?" I called out but he doesn't answer, instead, I could feel something shove inside me. Oh God is this it?? It's wet and slippery as well, I think it's his tongue.

"A-ah..." I clench my eyes close and relaxed, trying to focus on the sensation instead. I could feel Thailand massaging my thighs and his tongue lapping up my walls. I bite my lip and tremble. I flinched when I heard a twig snap, I looked around trying to see who it was until I saw a deer. The deer stares at me, and I stared back at him before the deer turns away and frolicked to the opposite direction.

I shudder and whine once I felt Thailand pull away, but then winced when I felt two fingers shoved inside me. "T-Thai! Your nails!" I groan, "oh, woops." Thailand chuckled and continued scissoring me.

[•NARRATOR•]

Thailand jerks himself off as he fingers Philip, stretching and preparing him so it wouldn't hurt as much when he enters. Once he was done stretching, He pulls his fingers away again, making Philip whine from emptiness.

But soon that feeling of emptiness became filled with Thailand's decently sized 7 inches.
Thailand slowly pushes himself in, making Philip groan as he tries to look for something that he could hold onto to brace himself for impact, but alas, he couldn't hold onto anything.

Once fully in, Thailand retracted his dick all the way to the tip, repeating the process a couple of times before eventually speeding up with a much clearer pace. Philip moans loudly, class has already started and they were at the very far back of the school. No one will know.

"Ah! Thailand! F-fa~aster!!" He moans. Thailand obliged with Philip's demands and went as fast as he could, thrusting in and out of the younger student's hole.

Thailand pants as he keeps going, he feels his brother's muscles tightening around him before he came. Thailand lets out a breathy chuckle by how fast he came. But still, Thailand wasn't willing to cease until his end came as well.

"M~mh! Oh! Oh God! Oh God! Thaaaiii!!!" Philip moans loudly as he could feel himself getting closer again, he trembles from overstimulation and his body's exhaustion, but after a few more minutes, Thailand finally reached his limit and came. But even before that Philip had already arrived thrice.

Thailand pants as he stays inside Philip for a little while as he pats his brother's sides as a form of praise.
Philip tries to catch his breath before saying, "welp... I went..and I came.." he sighs making Thailand giggle. He could feel Philip starting to relax, that's when he had another idea.

Thailand holds tightly on Philip's hips once again. "Wait Thai- I'm not- WAAH!~" just as Philip yelped, Thailand managed to pull him out, landing on Thailand's lap.

Philip smiles and pants, letting himself fall on Thailand who chuckles and wraps his arms around him. "I love you brother~"

Philip frowns, "okay 1, ew, 2, we're not actual brothers tho." Thailand chuckles, "yeah but we're technically a found-family though, right?" Philip nods and just relaxes in Thailand's arms.

Unbeknownst, a teacher had caught them in the act and recorded it.
Portugal smiles at the footage that he had found and thought that he could use it for personal use or...blackmail.

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 144 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
94K 2.6K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
45.7K 1.2K 36
For all the haikyuu lovers (especially the shippers). This is really HOMO, so don't like? Don't read. You like? Thanks for reading. This is mostly fl...
16.7K 436 8
A collection of stories I wrote for TomTord mainly due to how hooked I am on this ship. Will contain smut, fluff, angst, etc. DON'T BE SHY AND REQUE...