π•πŽπ‹π”πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐈: Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

⚠️Please read first⚠️
πŸ—’οΈ+πŸ”ž - AmePhil
πŸ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
πŸ”ž + πŸ€–|Android [JaPhil]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
πŸ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
πŸ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
πŸ”ž + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
πŸ“– + 🌦️| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
🌹+ πŸ“–| When the sun loves the moon
πŸ”ž + πŸ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
πŸ“– + 🌧️| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
πŸ“– + πŸ“Ί + 🌧️|Accepting Karma
🌧️ + πŸ“–| Myself And I
πŸ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
πŸ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
🌹+🌧️|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, ✨her✨
πŸ—’οΈSpoilers?
πŸ“–+🌦️|Bloom [IrePhil]
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Questions
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Answers
❌+β›ˆοΈ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
πŸ—’οΈ: Announcement (new book?)
πŸ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
πŸ“–+🌦️|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
πŸ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
🌹+β›…| Immortal [Y/N]
πŸ—’οΈ|Dear readers: what do you think?
πŸ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
β€’''Ghosted''β€’
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
πŸ“–+❌|Chain Reaction
πŸ”ž+πŸ“–|Remind me why I care about you
πŸ—’οΈ|❗ REQUESTS ARE OPEN❗
🌹+πŸ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
β€’"Her Perspective"β€’
πŸ—’οΈ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
πŸ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
πŸ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
πŸ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;

πŸ’« + πŸ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]

2.1K 24 44
By SunshineHaremOnly

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#3
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Ireland x F/Philippines]
•Faerytale•
~Smut + fantasy~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Forest seggs
-Fae!Phila
-Human!Ireland
-Age gap.
-Underage (per modern standards)

{Note:}
-Never done IrePhi before, so this should be fun.

-IrePhi only became valid cuz of Jose Rizal and Josephine ✋🏽😭.

-So ya'll know the gooey slimes in plants like aloe vera, right? Ones that look like transparent c*m?(Idk what it's called), I'm using that as a basis for what nature faes' salivas and cu* look and feel like, because in this AU, nature face are like 80% plants and 20% human-like. And yes, they just photosynthesis for food. (They have human and plant functions ).
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do."

"No! Wait! Please!"

I begged and tried to get the doctor to stay, but he only glances at me before walking out my door. Tears started rolling down my cheeks until I felt soft and cold hands hold mine.

"It's okay sweetheart...maybe it's bound to be this way." My mother smiles and coughs, I could barely look at her.

She's so pale...so cold...and so weak.
My mother has been sick for weeks. I tried every doctor in town, but none were able to help her. They kept telling me that it was faith. That she's going to die. But I refuse. I refuse to let my mother die. She's the only one I have left.

I knew she was going to die at some point, but I didn't want it to end like this. One where she'd have to suffer.

"No! Mum, I won't let it!" I fell to my knees and held her hand tightly. I could feel her bones.. she's so fragile..

.

.

.

I sniffle as I fixed my mother's blanket, making sure that she's warm and cozy before sneaking out of the house.

There has to be way...

There has to be a way...!

I don't know how far I've ran, but I suddenly reached a clearing in the forest, and that's where I decided to scream all my anger and sadness out before sobbing once again.

"It can't end like this.."

"And it won't."

"H-huh?" I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. It was loud yet soft at the same time.

"Wh-who are you?! Show yourself!" I shouted as I stood up. A giggle echoed all over the forest before a strong gust of wind blew. Trees started to shake, and leaves started to fly around until they created a tornado before falling straight to the ground to reveal a woman who's clothes were made out of huge petals of white and yellow flowers.

The winds started to calm down as she started walking towards me. But her feet weren't even on the ground. She's walking on air.

How is that even possible.

"What are you..."

She crouches down to my height.

Now that I look at it, she's huge! Almost like a giant.

"Have you never heard of a fae before?" She asked. I blinked a few times.

Faes... I've heard stories about them as a kid, but as I grew up I stopped believing in them, thinking they were just stories told for kids.

Faes are devine beings that protects the forest and nature, kinda like nymphs, but I was told that they were small and have wings.

Not..not like this. Not like her. She's too big.

Her skin is red she wears a dress made out of petals and vines, and a..crown? On her head.

"I-I have...but I was told that faes are small with wings!" She bursts out in laughter. "Oh, what you're describing are my subjects. Commoners." She grins.

I was also told that faes are calm, gentle, and kind. Not cocky and overzealous.

"Uhuh...then what are you, exactly?" I asked again. She smiles proudly. "I am the princess of faes! The next in line to the throne! The future queen of the faes!" Again, cocky. But I guess that explains why she's so big.

"Then why is the princess of the faes here?" I raised a brow, her wide smile shrunk and became an irritated grin instead.

"Because you...dear mortal..." She walks closer, but as she was walking closer, I could see the bare skin of her hips and thighs. Her skirt isn't really a full skirt. It's enough to cover up her front and back, but not the sides.

"Is disturbing my kingdom and consequentially ruining the peace in my garden with your whiney cries!" She shouted, clearly irritated. Oh no, am I going to get cursed?!

She sighs and sits down on the ground so that now we're at the same height. "So what is it that's troubling you? Maybe I could help so you'd stop disturbing my kingdom."

Oh right. Faes have a hidden world of their own in these forests. They could either be under a tree, or hidden under the meadow, or the meadow itself. It's hidden, only they can see it.

"Well...m-my mother...she's sick. And I couldn't find anyone who could help her." I said, hanging my head low. But as I did I saw her cleavage so I immediately looked away and just looked at her eyes instead.

"Yes you did."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She points at herself, "me, I can help you." I flinched but immediately perked up. "R-really?!" She nods.

"Yes. But you must give me something in return." I furrow my brows, of course, there's always something that they need in return. Ugh.

"Alright... What is it?"

.

.

.

"So, are you really sure about this?"

"Yes."

"Are you very very certain?"

"Yes."

"You know what's going to happen once you accept this deal, right?"

"Yeah. You heal my mother, and I must give you my first born child in return. I agree fully to the terms."

The fae nodded and snapped her fingers. "There. Your mother is cured and is no longer ill. She won't even have the slightest memory of her pain and suffering."

I sighed in relief. Finally...my mother can still continue her life in peace..

"So, when do we start?"

She stops for a minute and looks at me. "Excuse me?"

"You said you wanted my first born, right? So when do we start?" I asked with a grin. The fae blushes and shaked her head. "I-in case you misunderstood...we faes cannot reproduce the way you h-humans do-"

I raised a brow, "well have you tried?" She stops for minute before shaking her head. I grin, "then why don't we try?~"

She looks down at her lap before scoffing and nodding her head. "Alright."

I flinched. Oh my God she just agreed-

I get to deflower a fae!

HAHA! This will definitely be a story worth telling!

.

.

.

I watched as she lays on her back, I noticed that we had an enormous size difference, but I could only hope that I'm enough to satisfy the princess of the faes.

Now that I look at it, her features are almost similar to a normal maiden.

"Alright then, do what you must."

I pulled down my pants and underwear, to reveal my flaccid member. I chuckle nervously and scratch the back of my head. "Hehehe...sorry, but I need to become erect and aroused first before I get to the actual thing..uhm...hold o-on." I said before spitting on my hand and grabbing a tenacious grip on my member and started stroking it.

Oh God she's still looking at me. I could feel her gaze drilling a hole in me.

"Wait"

I stopped and looked up at her, but then looked down to see that she could actually shrink her size, now at the normal height of a human. She got on all fours and crawled to me before kneeling in front of me and taking my hand away from my member as she replaces it with her own mouth.

I blushed madly and groaned as I felt her unusually slippery mouth sucking my dick. I could actually feel myself getting harder..

I heard her choke to which I immediately reacted and pulled her head away.

"There, now you're erect."

I blush even more. Holy shit why is she so vulgar?

"H-how did you know how to do that?"

The fae sighed and shakes her head. "There are mortals...engaging in intercourse in these woods. And let's just say that I was curious.." she looks away.

PHILA{Fae}

Despite my size, I'm actually only 16 years old. And I would often see mortals engaging in intercourse in our first whenever I'd walk out of here..

It's humiliating, but I have felt aroused before. Mostly from when I watch mortals having sex, I knew enough to what arousal felt, but what I didn't know was how to ease or get rid of it.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I simply nodded before I felt him slip inside my flower.

Oh goodness...

[A/N: the outside of a female fae's entrance resembles a flower.]

♕︎Author's POV♕︎

Fuck she feels so good.., Ireland said in his thoughts as he looks at the plantanoid maiden and could see that she holds no expression whatsoever.

Albeit, he continued pushing in. "Mngh.." he grumbled quietly before picking up the maiden and having her back pressed against the tree's bark as he spreads her legs and started thrusting, slowly at first.

"Nh.." Ireland groans as he goes faster, now pounding into the magical girl who still bared no expressions. However, she does have her eyes clothes and her head is leaning back against the tree.

"Ahgh!~" Ireland moans, his thrusting becomes desperate, wanting to indulge in the moment but wanting to cum at the same time. His mind is clouded by the way her insides are clenching around him.

"Mngh..." The maiden moans quietly, wrapping her legs around the man's waist and pulling him closer.

"Ah!.." with one final thrust, Ireland came inside the female who clenches tightly again before loosening, assuming that she came as well.

Ireland stayed inside her for a minute before pulling out and putting her back on the ground as he starts wearing his bottom clothes again.

"S-so uhm...how was i-"

"May I keep you?"

"Wh-?"

"I wish to keep you." Said the maiden shamelessly. She felt like she was in ecstasy when he pounded into her. And she wanted to continue more, but the sun is starting to rise.

"U-uh...n-no thanks" the man chuckles nervously, not knowing what the fae wanted from him, but he wasn't going to deny the fact that he absolutely loved being inside her.

"Why not?" She asked,

"Uh w-well...I still have a life in my town, and my mother is waiting for me so-"

She cuts him off, "alright, how about this instead, from the start to finish of spring, I keep you in return of a giant pot of gold for your service."

Ireland flinches, he was hesitant to accept, as a man who's pride is higher than the mountains, it made him feel like a prostitute, but at the same time, it's a pot of gold. How could he possibly refuse an offer like that?

So hesitantly, he whispered, "okay..."

Neither of them were even sure if the princess even got pregnant, but as months passed by, a bump was formed in her stomach.

Her people, especially her parents, were shocked, they didn't know that it was actually possible for them to breed in such a filthy and barbaric way.

And within 8 months later, a flower has bloomed from it's father's seed.
______________________________
[A/n: I don't know if that metaphor made sense but >:3]

EHE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 200 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
4.2K 174 21
This is the third book to my series. Book 1- \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU) Book 2- \\THE KILL SWITCH//-(RusAme AU) Now it is time for book 3! I hope you are...
203K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
3.1K 228 14
β˜€οΈŽοΈŽA compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...