The Shape from past

Por Devils-Dreams

After meeting little boy when I was a child, I never knew how strong some feelings can be to others and those... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Quick A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Come back to me

Chapter 35

1K 38 1
Por Devils-Dreams

(Y/n)'s POV

I found a new hobby in this hellhole! Painting! I have never invested that much time on it before coming here. But now between therapy, Dr. Loomis, my parents and usual things, I was finally at peace. This gave me chance to be somewhere else than this awful hospital. Now I was painting a waterfall somewhere tropical. Oh how I wished to there. Just relax in the sun, maybe eat some fruits and... have Michael there next to me.

Sure it would never happen. Michael was different to me but not that different. I might be the only one in this world who was really dreaming of vacation time with murderer. If he didn't kill me before that. I was little worried that he would do something. Maybe the best thing I can do to that baby is to give it up. Even if it felt awful, I think it's the best. Michael might kill them and I don't think that I'm able to keep them hidden from Michael for too long.

"(Y/n)! There's someone who wants to see you." One of the nurses says which catches my attention. My parents already visited so who could it be now? I put my brushes on the table next to me and start to follow her. This nurse was so nice towards me than the others. Thank God it was nurse Rebecca! She never asks about Michael so I like her. It's a shame that we met here because I would love to be her friend.

"If you feel uncomfortable or need help just call me over." She says before she stops at the door to the visiting room. I nod and just walk inside. To my surprise it was Ally! I feel a smile form on my lips as I look at her. "Ally!" She turns to look at me and I could see that she was relieved to see me. "(Y/n)! It's so good to see you!" I walk over to the and give her a tight hug. I liked that there was finally something familiar in this place.

"Please sit down. I have so much to tell you." She says as I let go of her. We sit down by the table but I could see that the nurses were looking at us so I wouldn't do anything bad to Ally. "So, how are things going at my house? Are the cats okay?" She seems to have a surprised look on her face. "Didn't your parents tell you? They sold your house. They almost left the cats outside but I took all of in. Three cats and the kittens."

Three cats? I look at her as she smiles and then realize. She was talking about Michael! "Good I'm glad that they have some place to be while I'm here." She suddenly has this sad look. "Here." She gives me a letter which I open. To my surprise it was from Michael! I read the heart-warming letter and almost start crying like a baby. The picture in the end was so cute too. I was glad that Ally brought me this. It gives me so much strength.

"But you have to know. Little Mickey ran away last night. I have no idea where he is." She suddenly says which makes me look up at her. Did Michael run away? Where would he be? "Has anyone seen him?" I was worried! He could be anywhere! "I don't know. Even news don't know about that. But I'm sure that he will be back soon." I nod and look at the table. "I need to tell you something." She looks at me with a smile on her face like already knew.

"You glow already. Just tell me child." I smile at her and place my hand over my belly. "I'm with child." She seems to be happy for me as she almost claps with excitement. "I'm so happy for you!" I smile but then the moment turns sour. "But I don't know if I'm able to keep it because of the father." She seems to be confused. She puts her hand over mine and looks at me with a sweet smile. "Don't worry about that. Nothing bad will ever happen."

I didn't trust her but I needed to keep myself positive. "(Y/n)!" I turn to look at Dr. Loomis who was looking at me with unreadable look on his face. "We need to talk right now." He says before he turns to look at the nurses. I nod and turn my attention to Ally once again. "Can you come visit me other day? I would love to talk with you more." She smiles and nods. "Sure! I'll try to get Toby here too. He's been little sad ever since you left but he's still alive."

I would love to have Toby over here! I felt guilty because I was the reason why he was unhappy. "Give them hugs and kisses from me! I would love to see Toby and Sunny again! I'll see you soon again!" She nods before she packs her stuff and the letter and leaves. I turn to look at Dr. Loomis who was looking at me with little annoyed look. I didn't understand why he was so eager to see me again but I'm sure he has his reasons.

He walks in front of me with fast steps which makes me nervous. I can't believe that he was so fast even if he was old! He stops in front of his rooms door and opens it to me. "Get in." He says which I do. I sit on the chair in front of his desk but suddenly he puts another chair next to me which made me turn to look at it. "There's going to be another patient with us today. I hope you don't mind." He turns to look at me which made me quickly shake my head. I don't know what he was doing but I didn't like it.

"Good. In other hand you don't have any other choice." Dr. Loomis said before he sat down on his chair. "Try not to be scared. He'll be handcuffed to the chair so you're not it danger." I was confused but that was a loud knock on the door which made me almost jump up from my seat. A guard opens the door and looks at Loomis. "Can we come in?" He asks while he turns to look at me. Dr. Loomis nods and the guard disappears from the door way.

To my surprise three guards bring Michael in the room. I could see that he had wound on his cheek and he could barely stand. I could feel my heart drop at the sight of him. I turn to look at Dr. Loomis whose eyes were clued on Michael. The guards bring Michael sit next to me and I could see that his eyes were looking everywhere like they couldn't focus on anything. "Don't worry. He's strongly medicated. It's just for our safety."

They were treating him like he was some animal! I was angry that they would do something like this to him! The guards make sure that Michael is locked down to the chair. "I wanted to talk with you two. Sure he isn't sober right now but he can still hear and understands us." Dr. Loomis says as the guards leave the room. I was once again nervous to be left alone with my psychopathic lover and even more crazy doctor.

"So let's get this started." Dr. Loomis says before he turns to look at Michael. "Michael. We found you wandering around Haddonfield. You killed a teen before you were caught. Do you remember anything of that?" I look at Michael who, after hearing Dr. Loomis talk to him, turns to look at him with blank expression on his face. Dr. Loomis is silent with him for a minute before he turns to look at me. "You must be surprised to see him right? Then again you must know him since you didn't question who he was or why he was here."

I could feel myself getting more nervous than before. Why was I so stupid?! "I... I know him..." I say to him quietly. There was no need to hide it anymore because he knew. Dr. Loomis looks at me with little angry look on his face. "That teens life could have been spared if you just told us where he was." Dr. Loomis says but I shake my head. "I may know him but how would I have known where he was? I was here the whole time and I can't read his mind like that!"

I hated how he tried to blame me because of that death! It's so unfair! Dr. Loomis was just awful. I turn to look at Michael and to my surprise he was looking right at me. I could see that his eyes weren't focusing on me that good but I think he just looks at me because he heard my voice. I stand up from my seat and face him which seems to make Dr. Loomis almost eager. I reach for him and place my hand on his cheek.

I could see that his eyes widen at the contact and he presses his face against my hand harder so he could get some comfort. "He... has never done that before." Dr. Loomis says before he writes something down. I turn my attention back on Michael and give his cheek gentle rub. He sighs and tries to move his hands but because they were handcuffed he couldn't do much. "It's okay. This is for the best." I whisper to him but I could see that his eyes were finally focusing on me.

I hear Dr. Loomis say something but I didn't care. Michael looks at me with his dark eyes and I could see that they were almost relieved to see me. He tries to move again but he seems to be frustrated that he can't touch me. "Sit back down (Y/n). I think that the medication is wearing off." I let go of Michael and sit back down. I could feel his eyes still on me when I turn to look at Dr. Loomis who was looking at me with anger on his face.

"I don't like to be lied to especially when the case is about him." He says as he takes another folder. "I'll call your parents later. I think they want to speed your transfer to the hospital closer to Phoenix." I feel my heart stop as I look at him in shock. This was just one of their ways to keep me locked up like some prisoner. What the hell was wrong with them?! "But I'm going to keep you here since you may be just the thing I need to get through to Michael. Maybe find a way to cure him."

I can't believe his words. Cure Michael? I'm positive that it would be impossible. It was Michael Myers after all. "But you need to help me." Michael turns his gaze to Dr. Loomis but his face is blank again. Dr. Loomis looks at him but then he turns to look at me again. "Besides they want us to make your baby go away so I think that I can offer you a deal. You can stay here and keep the baby but you have to help me here. The choice is your so think about it. Now go back to your room. I need to talk with him alone."

Dr. Loomis presses a button which makes a guard come in the room. "W-wait! I want to stay here with him." The guard walks over to me and takes my arm. "Don't worry about him. He'll be just fine here." Dr. Loomis says before he waves me off. "No! Michael!" I try to free myself but the guard just starts to drag me away from the room. "Come on lady!" The guard says as he forces me outside of the office.

Michael's POV

I look after (Y/n) but then turn to look at Dr. Loomis. He looks at me and then just shakes his head. "If I had known that (Y/n) makes you react, I would have brought her to visit you earlier." He says but I don't react at all. The voices were screaming at me to do something but I didn't have enough strength to break free. But If I did, I would rip the spine from the doctors back. "I have to tell you some things and I hope to get some reaction from you." He says before he opens his notebook which I remember. I felt the anger rise in me. I had to kill someone soon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

344K 8.8K 38
You were an actress from California and he was a butcher from Texas. He fell in love with you because of your show. You travel to Texas to find someo...
28.4K 610 27
After killing her Fiancé for cheating on her, Marie White is transported to mount massive asylum where she comes face to face with Eddie Gluskin. Af...
193K 4.8K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...
75.1K 2.4K 35
Many years have passed since the incident in the Myers house. Y/N finds herself working as a nurse, taking care of an infamous killer. //Fluff and B...