My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-31

3.8K 198 87
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ps - please grab the tissue box.

Ahad's pov.

I was in NY for 4 days for business trip and I was in flight now. As I was going India now I will surprise izzah. Yesterday afternoon izzah called me saying she had a bad dream and I was worried about her. My work in NY is finished. I was thinking about izzah only when the flight landed. I came out of flight and quickly drove to my home.

After 15-20 minutes I reached home. I quickly came out and ran to home. As I rang the bell Maa opened the door I greeted her and she hugged me. I met everyone but I can't see izzah...

"Bhai (brother) izzah bhabhi is in room - said adam with a smirk and everyone chuckled.

"Ahad go and meet izzah. She was missing you and her mood is off from 4 days. I want my happy daughter back go and meet her - said Maa and I nodded. I ran towards the room as i opened the door. She was sitting on bed leaning on bedrest. Her eyes were closed. I tip toed towards the bed and sat on bed.

I was admiring her when she opened her eyes. I lightly waved at her. She was staring me and after sometime her mouth opened and formed a 'O' shape. She blinked her eyes several times.

"Aaaaaaaa ahhaddddd - she squealed and jumped on me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around her waist. She was almost sitting on my lap. I felt wetness on my shirt. I caressed her hairs and after sometime she detached herself from me. I saw tears were flowing from her eyes and her lips formed in a cute pout.

"Izzah why are you crying tell me jaan - I asked caressing her cheeks lovingly. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I missed you - she said and my heart literally melted at this. I smiled at her and she also smiled. I pecked her forehead. And she turned red her cheeks were cherry red. I chuckled at her and she lightly hit my arm.

"So you missed me huhh - I asked with a lopside smirk. She glared me and I wiggled my eyebrows questioningly.

"Shut up - she said in a low voice. I internally laughed at her cuteness..

"Love birdssss if your romance is over then please come downstairs and have dinner - adam screamed from outside and we both laughed. I was about to get up then I saw she was sitting on my lap.
As she looked at our position, she quickly got up and was about to run but her legs got tangled in blanket and she fell down on floor.I got up from my bed and started laughing. She glared at me.

"Shameless creature here your wife is lying and you are laughing like a maniac - she said in anger but I couldn't control. After sometime I stopped laughing. I took her hands in mine and yanked her body to me. She stood up and stared at me.

We broke the eye lock, I cleared my throat and said - let's go everyone must be waiting for us".

We both went to hall and we were welcomed with teasings and smirks.

"Come come, here arrives the royal couple - said adam and we glared at him. Everyone chuckled. We both sat on our seats and started having the dinner.

"Ahhadddd why you took so much time. What you guys were doing - said dadi wiggling her eyebrows and izzah chocked on her food and started coughing.

I gave her a glass of water. She drank all in one go and I glared dadi.

"Daddiiii we were talking about something - I said sternly.

"Really - asked dadi innocently and everyone started laughing.

We had our dinner with talking, laughing, teasing and pulling each others legs. We all retired to our rooms...

I was sitting on bed resting my head on headboard. Izzah came and sat beside me.

"Ahad can I say something to you. Please don't get angry - she said little hesitantly.

"Izzah tell me are you hiding something?? Tell me - I asked softly.

"Ahad please don't mind I...I actually - she was really hesitant, I took her hands in mine.

"Ahad I red your diary please I am sorry i really don't want to but I don't know why I am sorry please - she started her blabbering and I was frozen.

She came to know about anaya. Now I have to tell her about my past. It will be her decision now. I took a deep breath.
She was still blabbering so I placed my finger on her lips to stop her.

"Izzah calm down you don't need to say sorr- I started but was cutt off.

"I am sorry ahad please are you angry on me I really sorry - she said and hold her ears.

I grabbed her hands. She stopped and stared at me.

"Its ok I am not angry. Please don't hold your ears - I said to her and she muttered "Are you sure" and i nodded in yes.

"I need to tell you something about my past - I said hesitantly and she looked at me.

"Ahad you don't need t- she started but was cut off.

"No izzah I have to tell this. I don't want to hide anything from you. And about past it is important for you to know - I said and she smiled.

"Can...can we go to balcony I need fresh air - I said and she nodded. We both went to balcony, I sat on chair and she on swing. There was utter silence for 10 minutes when I started.

"We were not like this izzah. We had a happy family like everyone Me, maa ,papa, adam , anaya and - I started but suddenly izzah asked "Anaya".

"She was my younger sister and the most loved person in this family. She was naughty, cute and very adorable. If you read my diary you must have seen her picture too - I said and she was still shocked. She nodded her head in yes.

(Kindly tell me who thought that anaya was ahad's girlfriend or something 🤣🤣)

"We were really happy and anaya was youngest kid in our family, everyone adored her but one night.... that dreadful accident changed everything - I said and tears started flowing from my eyes. Izzah came and sat beside me, took my hand in hers and squeezed.

"I am with you ahad please and if you are not comfortable then please don't pressurize yourself - she said and I nodded my head in No. I took a deep breath.

"No izzah i have to tell you about this please - I said and she squeezed my hand.

"That night was the worst night izza - I said and started telling her what happened.

Flashback.

I was sitting peacefully in my room and completing my assignment when I heard the most irritating but cute voice.

"Bhaiyya ahad bhaiyya I want to eat ice-cream please take me outside - said anaya and make a pout.

She came beside me and sat on bed.

"But Ana its 9 in night and you want to go outside now at this time - I said still engrossed in books.

"Ok I know everyone here hates me. No one likes me, everyone is refusing - she said and started her melo drama.

She was fakely sobbing but not a single tear was coming out. I rolled my eyes at her act.

"Ok ok don't start my cutie wants to eat ice cream let's go then - I said and took her on my lap.

"Really bhaiyya - she said and her eyes held excitement, I nodded my head and she squealed, hugged me tightly.

We both went out, everyone was sitting in hall.

"Mummy me and ana are going outside ok - I said and she glared.

"I know her tactics ahad, ana wants to eat ice cream right - maa said and glared at her. Ana made a pouty face.

"Maa it's not that I am going to my friends house and I am taking her also it's ok - I said and assured her.

"Ahad please come fast it's already 9 now and take my car - said papa and gave me the keys.

We both bid bye to everyone and went out. I was driving but ana was continuously blabbering something.

"Bhaiyya listen na - she said.

"Yes ana I am listening - I said to her still looking in front.

"No bhaiyya look at me please - she said and in these all things. A truck was coming in wrong way. I was looking at her when she screamed "bhaiyyaa" and I looked in front but it was too late. That truck hit us and in the last I saw anaya wincing in pain. My head was hit from the steering wheel. I saw a piece of mirror pierced in anaya's chest. And after that everything went black.

Flashback ends.

"After that when I got up I was informed that anaya died on spot, that piece of mirror was pierced in her heart and I never saw her body. Doctors said that her face was crushed and they only did her last rites. After that night I got up after 1 week, everyone went silent after that and papa blamed me for everything. He said that if I have not taken her out then that incident have never happened. He said that I killed her - I said and started sobbing.

She side hugged me and caressed my hairs.

"You know izzah when she was born I was the first to take her in my arms. She was 8 years younger from me, she was only 11 when she died. Why she died??? I loved her so much. I wanted to protect her, love her all my life but she she...... - I said and again started sobbing.

"Izza stop me I don't want to cry please stop me - I said cryingly.

"No ahad take out all your emotions today in front of me please don't hide anything from me - she said and I couldn't control.

She was also sobbing, we both were hugging each other.

I was crying my heart out. In these years I have never cried in front of anyone. But I know she is my wife, I just can't hide my emotions from anyone. She was also sobbing silently but couldn't hide.

She was trying hard to hide her tears but couldn't, today she was being my strength.

"Izza after listening this if you want to leave me you can - I said separating her from me and she looked shocked.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stinging pain on my right cheek. Yes she slapped me. I saw her fuming in anger.

"How dare you Mr ahad hussain. How can you say this huhh - she said in full angry mode.

"But izza I am criminal I killed my own sister - I said in a broken voice.

"Shut the hell up, you said that it was an accident, it was just an accident ahad why you are taking this on yourself. You did nothing, you loved anaya why would you kill her huhh and I am not leaving you, you have to handle and tolerate this crazy wife of yours today, tomorrow and forever - she said and I internally thanked allah for giving me this beautiful gift.

Yes izzah is that beautiful gift which allah gave me. I am grateful and thankful to allah, She held my hands.

"Ahad listen to me very carefully ok, Ye saari cheezen humari qismat me likhi hoti hai or qismat koyi nahi badal sakta, humari kismat khuda likhta hai. Tumhari kismat mein ye likha tha isme tumhari galati nahi hai please khudpe ye ilzaam mat lo please (these things are written in our fate and we can't change it. Our fate is written by god. This was written in your fate and this was not your fault don't take this on yourself please) - she said and I nodded in yes.

"Ahad you know what tears don't suit you please stop crying, seeing you I am also crying which I hate - she said and made a pout. I chuckled at her.

"Ok izzah I will not cry - I said and wiped my tears.

"Let's go now sleep - she said and i nodded.

We both went in our room and layed on bed. Her head on my chest and my arms securely wrapped around her waist.

"Ahad don't think anything negative - she said and I nodded. I don't know when sleep consumed me.

Author's pov.

Izzah was sleeping when she heard some voices. As she opened her eyes she saw ahad shivering and trembling.

"Ana......Ana......anay anaya please do......don't leave me - he said.

He was having a nightmare. She was shocked to even react.

"Ahad open your eyes look at me please open your eyes - she said shaking his shoulder and he opened his eyes. His eyes was red and full of tears.

Tears started flowing from there eyes. Izzah and ahad both were crying.

"Ahad calm down look at me please - she said and started consoling him.

"Please don't leave, you will not leave me right - he asked like a innocent child.

"I will never leave you I promise ok - she said...

She hugged him tightly. Both were in each others arms for sometime.

"Ahad sleep now - she said slowly.

"Be with me please - he said in broken voice and layed on bed.

"I am with you - she said caressing his hairs..

She caressed his hairs until he was in deep slumber. After sometime she calmed herself also.

She drank a glass of water and layed on bed suddenly she was pulled in ahad's embrace by him. Both of them slept in each other's arms.

Both being each others strength. Izzah promised herself that she will make ahad's father realize his mistake how he blamed ahad for anaya's death. She promised herself for his happiness. Making a new promise to herself she slept.

--------------

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
287K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
432K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
140K 7.4K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...