best friends?

By meganwhatup

Julia miner is from Virginia. She is best friends with matthew Espinosa and her life is pretty normal. She ha... More

The Beginning
Meeting New People
Feelings
Magcon?
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
hey guys!
16
17
Update
18
19
21
22
heyo:)
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
HAPPY BDAY MATT
33
34
35

20

135 3 0
By meganwhatup

(Julia's POV)

"J wake up" Lotti groans and I fall off of her.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my arm. Lotti laughs and I join in with her. I finally push myself off the ground and go into the kitchen and eat a poptart.

I run upstairs to brush my teeth and change into my outfit for the plane ride. It consists of skinny jeans with a gray crop top and I throw my hair into a pony tail.

I do some makeup and go back downstairs to see Lotti running around. I laugh at her as the doorbell rings. I answer it to see a smiling Matt. He kisses me and comes in.

"You girls ready?" He asks looking at me then Lotti and we both nod. I hug my mom and so do Lotti and Matt. Since Nash and Hayes went back to Cali they're gonna pick us up from the airport.

We walk out to the taxi and get in. He turns on the radio and Lotti's song 'Baby I' comes on and we smile jamming out.

We arrive shortly to the airport and we unload our bags as Matt pays the taxi man. We go through security and all that jazz.

"Oh my gosh my three favorite people" someone says behind us and we turn to see a girl around 14 years old.

We all smile.

"Can I get a picture with you all I love you guys so much!" She says

"Of course sweetie" Lotti says.

We get in a pose and take a smiling one then a funny one. We all hug her.

"Thank you for being a supportive fan of all of us" I tell her and she smiles and nods.

She runs off and we board our plane. I sit in between Matt and Lotti. I put my hand on Matt's.

"Excited to see yours boys?" I ask and he nods.

"Excited to spend the summer with you as well" he says and kisses me. I smile and look at Lotti who is on her Twitter following some fans.

I put on my head phones and listen to Lotti's music. I lean my head back and drift to sleep.

My earphones get knocked off. I open my eyes and see we've landed and Lotti knocked them off.

"As much as I love you for listening to my music we gotta go" she says and I laugh.

I get up and grab my carry on and we head to get our luggages. When we do so we look for Nash and Hayes. When I see Nash I run up and hug him and Hayes.

Everyone exchanges hugs and we load the car.

"Let's go see my boys" I say.

"What about me?" I hear someone say. I look into the back seat and see Cam.

"CAMMY!" I scream and jump on him and hug him.

"Hey Jules" he says and I smile.

"Okay now can we go see my other boys" I ask and Nash starts driving as me and Cam talk with Lotti.

We pull up to our house and we unload the car and walk through the front door. As I imagined it they were all there waiting.

"My boys" I scream and run up to them and we all group hug.

"I missed yall so much" I say tearing up.

"We missed you too J" Aaron says. I smile and hug them individually.

"I wanna congratulate all of you. You guys are getting so big and it makes me smile. Like Shawn your album is coming out soon. Jack and Jack your still coming out with songs. Nash and Cam are coming out with a movie together. All of you honestly make me smile so much" I say and let some teas of joy slip.

"Awwwhh" they say and group hug again. I then go upstairs and unpack to leave them to chat.

I unpack all my things and collapse on my bed. Someone knocks on the door and I look to see Shawn.

"Hey Jules I just wanted to say thank you about the congrats" he says.

"I mean it Shawn. Your songs are amazing and your voice is heavenly. Keep doing what your doing and you'll be on the top of the charts even though you are" I say with a smile and I run up and hug him.

"Thank you so much Julia" he says and I nod. He leaves and I sit back down. Matt comes in and sits next to me and puts his arm around me and we lay on the bed.

He kisses my head "I'm glad I got to come with you. I thought you were gonna leave again" he says.

"Why do you always think I'm gonna leave? You left me too you know" I say.

"But I did it for the fans" he says.

"So the fans are more important I know" I say and unwrap myself from him.

"Jules I did it for a reason you just moved here and broke my heart. And you dated my best friend" he says sitting up.

"Matt I did it for a reason as well! You're not the only person on this earth" I snap.

"Whatever I know you'll just leave again so what does it even matter?" He snaps back.

He leaves and I fall on my bed again. I'm not gonna leave. I know I live here and he lives in a different state but I'll do anything to have him by my side. I just don't get why he thinks I made a mistake but he didn't.

I sigh and sit up. I deiced to go downstairs and spend time with everyone. I go downstairs and see everyone around a circle listening to Shawn, Jack, and Jack sing.

I sit next to Lotti and Nash. I lean my head on Nashs chest and listen to them sing. I swear I could just lay down and die listening to them.

They finish and we clap. I smile looking around seeing everyone I'm so close to together. My smile fades when I make eye contact with Matt. I look away and snuggle into Nash.

"Julia" I hear Shawn say my name.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Sing with me" he says and I smile. I stand up and go sit next to him.

"What are we singing?" I ask.

"Your pick" he responds tuning his guitar.

"Let's do.... Gasoline by Troye Sivan" I say and Shawn nods. (A/N go listen to troye like now I love him soooo much omfg)m

"Just set my heart on fire just like gasoline" I finish. They clap and me and Shawn hug "you're so good" he says and I smile at him.

"So what are we gonna do today boys? Oh and girls" Nash says and me and Lotti roll our eyes.

"Skyzone!" Cameron and I shout at the same time. We look at each other and start laughing. (A/N if you guys don't have skyzone where you live it's basically just a trampoline world with a ton of trampolines and like basketball and stuff it's sm fun)

"Yeah let's go there" Nash says and we all agree. We go to our rooms and change into clothes. I change into leggings with a sports bra and a pink t-shirt. I throw my hair into a pony tail and I grab my phone.

We meet in the living room and separate into two cars. I drive one and Nash drives the other.

In my car is Lotti, Cam, Shawn, Matt, and Jack J the rest are in Nashs'.

Lotti sits in the passenger seat and starts to blare her own music. I burst out laughing.

"Really your own music?" I laugh and she nods proudly.

"I love your voice" Shawn says and she smiles "thank you."

We arrive at skyzone and we all pile into the building. They give us our special socks and we run to the trampolines. We all tumble and do cool tricks.

I do my back tuck and land unevenly and fall back into someone who caught me.

"Sorry!" I say. I turn my head and see Matt. I stand up and start walking away before he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"I'm sorry Julia, I just don't want to loose you. I understand why you had to leave and I left too it just hurt me a lot because you never called or anything" he says.

"You were the one that never called! You were too busy with... Madison.." I say.

"I'm sorry J" he says with a pout.

"Ugh stop being cute" I say and kiss him. He smiles and we run over to the dodge ball court. We all separate into teams.

"Bring it!" I scream and try to act tuff but they just end up laughing at me.

We start the game and our team won surprisingly. We do victory dances.

"Alrighty we gotta head home" Nash says. We all get off and grab waters and chug them. We get back into the cars and drive home.

Once we get home I run up to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into sweats with a crop top and put on fuzzy socks.

I go downstairs and see everyone gathered around deciding on a movie to watch and Hayes ordering pizza. I go over to Hayes and he hugs me once he's done ordering.

"Hey little bro" I say and he smiles.

"I may be younger but I'm taller" he says and I laugh "not by much!" I say back and he kisses my forehead.

I walk to the couch and sit in between Lotti and Cam who were just talking. I smile and they glare at me. Aaron puts in a movie which is something I don't know.

The doorbell rings and Hayes runs over and grabs it and puts it in front of everyone. We all grab two pieces and more and eat.

After pizza Matt tells me to come sit next to him so I get up and let Lotti and Cam talk again. I sit next to Matt and snuggle my head into his chest.

We watch 3 movies. By the time we're done its 3am and I just fall asleep on Matt who is already sound asleep.

I'll upload soon! Thank you for all the reads!! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 550 29
Hi my name is Justice Reynolds, Yes I'm Carter's sister.. well adopted sister. I live in Woodbridge, Virginia and I just turned 17. I am really shy t...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...
679K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
3.4K 75 22
When Christina finds out that her brothers are the vine famous Nash and Hayes Grier her life quickly changes. What happens when she meets Matt Espino...