21

(Julia's POV)

I wake up and look at see Matt already awake looking at me. I smile and he kisses my head. I snuggle closer to him and close me eyes. Someone comes stomping down the stairs.

"even though yall look cute, get up!" Lotti shouts and I groan.

"No" I shriek. She comes over and pulls me off of Matt and I glare at her. She smirks and I pull her to the ground and smirk at her. Matt comes over and helps me up and Lotti gets up herself.

"Why did you wake me up?" I yell at her.

"Cameron wants to get breakfast" she says and I smile. I run up to my room and take a quick shower. I change into jeans with a t-shirt and black vans. I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I grab my phone and run back downstairs.

"Done!" I shout and see no one around.

"Hello?" I yell and they all come down.

"Haha I bet you" I say and they laugh. We all get into Cameron and Nashs cars and drive to I-Hop. Once we get there Matt and I run inside and get a booth for everyone. We already know what we're gonna get since we've been here too many times. The waiter comes and we give him our orders.

"I love this place so much like pancakes are my life" I say.

"True!" Matt says and we high five.

"You guys are the weirdest couple" Hayes says and I glare at him.

"Not true, we're the cutest" I say and hug Matt. Jack G looks at us and I let go of Matt. Matt looks at me and I look at my phone. The waiter comes and we dig into our food devouring it.

"That was delicious" I say and everyone agrees. We get up and pay the bill.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quickly" I say as they get in the car. I do my business and go back outside and don't see the cars anywhere.

"You've got to be kidding" I whine to myself. I rip out my phone and text Nash.

Julia- you hoes left without me!

Nash- whoops

Julia- just whoops?

Nash- we got caught up in the fans

Julia- great excuse to leave your sister behind!

Nash- fans are important!

I roll my eyes and out my phone in my pocket. The fans always come before me in every situation. I just feel like they don't even care about me anymore. I start my long walk home.

An hour and a half later I finally get home. I open the door and see them all laughing and filming videos. I slam the door and they don't even notice. It's like I'm invisible.

I stomp up the stairs and go into my room and slam my door shut. I collapse on my bed and scream into my pillow. They don't care about me anymore. It's like I'm nothing to them. I cry into my pillow for what seemed like forever until someone knocked on my door.

I sniffle and ignore it. They open my door and sit on my bed.

"When did you get home?" Matt asks.

"A while ago! You guys didn't even realize I was gone!" I scream.

"We're sorry Julia" I hear Nash say. I take my face from my pillow and look at him. They all were surrounding him.

"Just leave me alone" I say.

"Julia we didn't know you'd be this upset" Hayes says.

"You guys always put the fans before me and it hurts to know you love them more even when I'm your sister and your best friend but you guys don't care" I say with a sniffle. I wipe away my smudged mascara and sigh.