ADMIRER.| Park Jimin AMBW

By fluffyhoseokie

He watched you from afar until it was no longer enough satisfy him... Park Jimin AMBW FF Warnings: ⚠️ Themes... More

1. Front Door Key
2. Woke Up In A Stranger's Bed
3. It's A Girl Thing
5. Knight In Shining Armour
6. Ignorance Is Not Always Bliss
7. More And More
8. Shower Thougths
9. Tampons or Pads?
10. Netflix and The Chills
11. X-Rated
.MP4 File

4. Family Planning

1.7K 56 61
By fluffyhoseokie

"What do you mean it's mine? I don't remember having any gross tampon in my possession."

You raised one eyebrow at the man, disgusted at him and the object in his hand.

"But I got it from your apartment."

You let out a weak sigh.

Of course, it is. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Jimin smiled down at the tampon, then at you.

He approached you and attempted to place the tampon in your palm, but you quickly snapped your arm into your chest.

"Don't fucking bring that shit anywhere near me!"

Despite your unwillingness, Jimin still approached you, trying to get you to take it from him.

"No! I said no! GO AWAY!"

Jimin began to get upset at your defiance and stared to whine out pleas.

"Please Y/N! You need to put it inside of you quickly! How else will you have a baby?"

You paused and looked him in the eyes, a blank expression painted across your face.

"What?"

Jimin blinked at you and tilted his head to one side.

"The baby."

You looked down at the tampon and back into Jimin's wide, excited eyes.

"How is a tampon supposed to get me pregnant."

Jimin laughed and nuzzled the side of your head with his nose.

"Y/N, don't be silly...it'd be our baby."

Your eyes flew open at his statement and your eyebrows began to twitch profusely.

Although feeling quite erratic, you kept your voice low and calm.

"Jimin. Answer me. How would I get pregnant with that thing?"

"Well... you wouldn't let me put it in you, so I had to find another way to get my semen in you."

You looked back at the tampon between his fingers and inspected it properly.

Up close, you could see that all though crumpled up, the tampon had expanded, as though filled with water.

Don't tell me...

Jimin had filled the tampon with his semen, right until it couldn't take any more of his seed. He'd used it to masturbate and made sure he came three times so he could guarantee a pregnancy.

"I filled it right to the brim!"

You'd had enough. Even if it was the last thing you'd do, you were going to escape

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

You slapped Jimin hard across the cheek, the sound ringing through your ears. Continuing, you clawed at his face with you nails, making sure to dig hard into the flesh underneath the skin.

You kicked up both of your legs, aiming for his chest, resulting in the tray and plate smashing onto the ground and the juice spilling over the white satin sheets.

He hissed at repeated actions against him but was able to capture both of your wrists with his right hand and pushed you down onto your back.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

You winced at the unexpectedly harsh tone from the man. You stopped your yelling immediately and looked him in the eyes, shocked.

"I DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU HURT ME!"

Jimin voice cracked slightly, but he remained firm with chastisement.

His eyes cold and dark, his brows now furrowed together on his forehead.

"If you hurt me like that again, I might just have to start punishing you and hurt you as you hurt me!"

You thought back to the knocking blow to your head and the force used to drag you away from the front door.

Jimin, although his face didn't convey, was strong and able to overpower you very easily. He was solid and built, while you lacked strength altogether.

If Jimin was to start getting violent with you, you'd end up being even weaker and it'd be even more difficult to escape.

You had to be smart about this.

With a strained smile, you wrapped your arms around Jimin's neck and pulled him closer to you.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I promise I'll behave now. I... love you too."

Going against every cell in your body, you closed the gap between you and pressed your lips to his.

Jimin pulled back and gasped in surprise.

"Y-Y/N! What's going on! W-why did you do that?"

"You've been so good to me, yet I've been so terrible to you. You brought me to this lovely house, gave me a luxurious bedroom, you feed me and buy me lots of things. How could I have been so blind? You love me, right? It's only fair that I return those feelings."

Jimin's eyes softened as he began to cry, the tears pouring down his face.

"Thank you Y/N! Thank you! I love you! I do! So much! I love you more than anything! Thank you!"

He scooped you into his arm and hugged you tight, squeezing you in his embrace.

He grabbed your chin and twisted your head to face him.

"I'll be the best husband, I promise!"

Without giving you time to respond, he took your lips and began to pour out all of his emotions into this one action.

The kiss was passionate, his tongue dancing with your own.

"I've imagined this moment so many times."

You trembled in his arms, trying not to make any sounds. Despite the terrible person that Jimin was, you couldn't deny that he was a skilled kisser.

He began to palm your ass, taking his time to grip and grope it, enjoying the feel of your butt in his hand. He took a big handful and shook it, relishing in the delightful sensations.

With your head in the crook of his neck, you bit down hard on your bottom lip, refusing to let out any sound.

You couldn't help but feel good. The way he was nibbling on your neck and how every place he touched felt hot.

It was different from last time. That time, you felt dirtied and the only emotions you could sense from Jimin was lust and desire.

But now, he was slightly gentler. You could feel the love in all his actions. Your fake confession spurred Jimin to act this way.

It was scary how much power you held and over him in terms of Jimin's emotions.

You may be physically weaker, but mentally, Jimin was your lesser. He was obviously unstable and took all your words at face value. You finally had an advantage.

I can use this.

You looked at Jimin from the corner of your eyes and saw him diligently sucking on your neck.

"You're so good at this Chim Chim."

Jimin shuddered at the pet name.

"I like that name...say it again."

"Chim Chim~"

He groaned and buried his head back into your neck. His hand made its way between your two bodies and he began to palm himself over his sweatpants.

You're face contorted into one of distaste before quickly covering it up with a sweet smile.

"Jimin, I'm so full after that yummy breakfast I want to go back to sleep now. Night night."

"But I'm-"

"Night Night!"

You laid down and covered yourself with the duvet.

Reluctantly, Jimin got off the bed, his motions stiff. He wanted you to at least touch him, but no such luck.

"Y/N?"

You stayed silent.

"Alright then, good night. I love you."

With that Jimin exited the room, making sure to lock it after leaving.

You laid there in your soaked sheets, thinking about this sudden upper hand.

I'm going to get out of here, I am! I have to be smart about this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 8.5K 55
JIMIN FF nsfw Once an average girl like everyone else, one small event changes her entire life in the span of a day, all because of one person. MATU...
1.2K 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
96.3K 813 7
The title says it all... For all you naughty, thirsty armys out there 😉 -- >BTS FF (Oneshots) WARNING: Contains SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE and other M...
1M 14.6K 74
"𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠? " ➪ 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎...