Plastic Love || Glee

Oleh Sailormoonpink

Elizabeth Fox is a new transfer student at William McKinley High. Will she join the Cheerios just for popular... Lebih Banyak

Season 2
2x01 - Auditions
2x02 - Britney/Brittany
2x03 - Grilled Cheesus
2x04 - Duets
2x05 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
2x06 - Never Been Kissed
2x07 - The Substitute
2x08 - Furt
2x09 - Special Education
2x10 - A Very Glee Christmas
2x11 - The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
2x12 - Silly Love Songs
2x13 - Comeback
2x14 - Blame it on the Alcohol
2x15 - Sexy
2x16 - Original Songs
2x17 - A Night Of Neglect
2x18 - Born This Way
2x19 - Rumors
2x20 - Prom Night
2x21 - Funeral
2x22 - New York
Season 3
3x01 - The Purple Piano Project
3x02 - I am Unicorn
3x03 - Asian F
3x04 - Pot O' Gold
3x05 - The First Time
3x06 - Mash Off
3x07 - I Kissed A Girl
3x08 - Hold on to Sixteen
3x09 - Extraordinary Merry Christmas
3x10 - Yes/No
3x11 - Micheal
3x12 - The Spanish Teacher
3x13 - Heart
3x14 - On My Way
3x16 - Saturday Night Glee-ver
3x17 - Dance with Somebody
3x18 - Choke
3x19 - Prom-A-Saurus
3x20 - Props
3x21 - Nationals
3x22 - Goodbye
Season 4
4x01 - The New Rachel
4x02 - Britney 2.0
4x03 - Makeover
4x04 - The Break-Up
4x05 - The Role You Were Born to Play
4x06 - Glease
4x07 - Dynamic Duets
4x08 - Thanksgiving
4x09 - Swan Song
4x10 - Glee, Actually
4x11 - Sadie Hawkins
4x12 - Naked
4x13 - Diva
4x14 - I Do
4x15 - Girls (and Boys) on Film
4x16 - Feud
4x17 - Guilty Pleasures
4x18 - Shooting Star
4x19 - Sweet Dreams
4x20 - Lights Out
4x21 - Wonder-Ful
4x22 - All or Nothing
Season 5
5x01 - Love, Love, Love
5x02 - Tina in the Sky With Diamonds
5x03 - The Quarterback
5x04 - A Katy or a Gaga
5x05 - The End of Twerk
5x06 - Movin' Out
5x07 - Puppet Master
5x08 - Previously Unaired Christmas
5x09 - Frenemies
5x10 - Trio
5x11 - City of Angels
5x12 - 100
5x13 - New Directions
5x14 - New New York
5x15 - Bash
5x16 - Tested
5x17 - Opening Night
5x18 - The Back-up Plan
5x19 - Old Dog, New Tricks
5x20 - The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
Season 6
6x01 - God It's Brutal out here
6x02 - Homecoming
6x03 - Jagged Little Tapestry
6x06 - What the Worlds Needs Now
6x07 - Transitioning
6x08 - A Wedding
6x13 - Dreams Come True
UPDATE

3x15 - Big Brother/Sister

1.4K 30 19
Oleh Sailormoonpink

It was a new week and Quinn had just come back from her accident. She was now in a wheelchair but at least she survived.

We had hung up a banner that says 'Welcome back Quinn!'. Quinn and Artie were going to perform a number.

*I'm Still Standing - Sung by Quinn and Artie*

At the end of the song, we cheer and clap for them.

"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Schue. Don't text and drive, Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck. There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina. Oh and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Arties's yet. " Quinn explains.

"With practice, they will be." Artie mentions.

"I promise by the time we go to nationals, I'll be out of this chair, and dancing on that stage." Quinn says and we all clap and cheer for her.

Later that day we were at Booty Camp. Sue was helping Mr. Schue out today with Booty camp.

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Sue counts down and Brad starts playing the piano.

We all started dancing and Santana and I were just doing our own little dance.

"Stop! Please, Stop! This is an embarrassment. Hey Mercedes, who you texting?" Sue asks.

"I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama Campaign." Mercedes answers.

Sue goes up to her and takes her phone, then throws it across the auditorium causing it to break.

"My Droid!" Mercedes exclaims.

"Good News! I booked a tour at the railroad museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome senior's ditch day. What is she doing here?" Finn asks walking in.

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over booty camp! You're out of shape, you're constantly late, and when you're not too busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn. You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic bloated bags of cellulite who will stab you in the back at the first glimpse of a solo competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host. Well, those days are over." Sue tells us.

~~~~~~~

The next day Santana and I were talking at our lockers when she suddenly stopped talking and had her mouth open.

"Santana?" I ask.

I notice how she looks behind me and I turn around to find my older sister Megan Fox.

"Hey, Liz!" Megan exclaims and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, Megan! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I have a break from work for two weeks so I decided to come to visit you." She responds. "So, is this the famous Santana?" She asks.

"Yes, this is Santana, Liz's girlfriend. By the way, I loved your work in Jennifer's Body, I think that was your hottest movie!" Santana tells her.

Right, as I was about to ask her to hang out with us later Sue came over, with a guy on her right.

"Well, if this day couldn't get any better." Sue comments.

"Hey, I'm your biggest fan besides Cooper, let me give you a tour of this school." Sue says pulling her away from me and walking away with her.

I frown at the interaction because I haven't talked to my sister in almost a year and now we can't even talk without people taking her away.

"Welp, that's my sister for you." I mention.

Santana then grabs my hand and we walk to the library where the seniors and a few juniors are planning their senior ditch day.

"We all know why we're here. I've waited five years for this. I want ideas for senior ditch day. Go." Puck says.

"Ooh! A Gershwin-Sondheim scavenger hunt!" Kurt exclaims.

"That sounds like torture." Santana comments before pulling me to sit with her.

"We want actual ideas, Kurt." Puck mentions.

"Footloose movie marathon. Footloose, Footloose 2011." Mike suggests.

"What about a nonalcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes asks.

"It's senior ditch day, not senior citizens ditch day." Puck comments.

"What about a strip club?" I ask smirking.

"No, you're never allowed to strip again." Santan says and I frown.

"It was fun while it lasted." I comment.

"It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth." Brittany mentions and we all laugh.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry. It was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash, and you were answering my text message, and now we're all sitting here, and we're talking about this day that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high school lives, and we're-we're completely ignoring the fact that she's sitting in that chair? Liz somehow knew it was gonna happen and she warned me, but I still didn't listen and now look what happened to you. It's not right. It's not right and it shouldn't be like this." Rachel explains crying.

"Well, maybe not, but this is the way it is. My accident, which you didn't cause, by the way, does not define me or ruin our senior year. I meant what I said in the choir room. I'm not gonna dwell on this, and neither should any of you. Okay? Come here." Quinn explains.

Rachel then goes up to hug Quinn and I smile since my ship may be going somewhere.

"Awe, Faberry is real." I comment earning a laugh from Rachel and Quinn.

"Now, we are ditching as planned. I think we should go to six flags." Quinn suggests and we all agree.

"The Lady Fabray has chosen wisely. Six Flags it is. Meeting adjourned. " Puck says and we all cheer.

~~~~~~~

The next day, Sue wrote Lazy idiots on the board. I was surprised to see Megan and Cooper standing in the choir room.

Megan and I were supposed to hang out yesterday but instead, she went on a date with that Cooper guy.

"Lazy idiots, your leader Will Schuester has informed me that my teaching methods are harsh and too extreme. So I've decided to show you what real artists look and act like. Ladies and gays, as my gift to you, which you do not deserve, I give you Porcelain's and Swifties famous brother and sister." Sue explains.

"Actually, it's my brother." Blaine corrects.

"Wait he's your brother?" I ask surprised.

"Cooper Anderson and Megan Fox." Sue introduces.

Cooper goes up and kisses Sue and Megan looks at them confused.

"The hell," Megan comments.

"Thank you, Sue, Namaste." Cooper greets.

I could see all the guys drooling over my sister. I notice Puck about to say something.

"Puck, don't even think about it." I comment and he frowns.

"Guys, it was just a few years ago that I was sitting in a sad, drab room like this with dreams like yours that I thought would never come true. But you know what? They did." Cooper tells us.

Megan rolls her eyes and continues talking for him.

"Anyways, so tomorrow, at Sue's insistence, We will be teaching a master class in acting for anyone who's interested in becoming successful in the business like us." Megan explains.

Everyone else claps, while Blaine and I sit there confused.

"Megan, Cooper, we can't thank you enough. This is so generous of you to share your time and expertise." Mr. Schue says.

"Well, it's very clear that the Anderson Brothers and the Fox sisters are very talented. I'm sure there were many a family holiday where you guys maybe did a little duet by the piano?" Rachel asks.

"Actually, it's funny that you should mention that because Blaine and I were famous around the neighborhood." Cooper mentions.

"We were not famous." Blaine says.

"We were pretty famous around the neighborhood for our dueling Simon Le Bon impressions." Cooper adds.

"Oh, no, no, no. Please don't make me do that." Blaine says.

"What about you Megan?" Rachel asks.

"Liz and I were somewhat known around the acting industry but Liz decided to wait and finish high school to get into the acting and singing world." Megan explains.

"So how about you guys sing us a duet?" Leo asks.

"Oh no please we're good." Blaine says and I nod my head.

"Oh, come Blaine what do you say? How about a little Duran Duran? Then Liz and Megan can perform after us, is that okay?" Cooper asks.

"Yeah!" Mr. Schue exclaims.

"Great, come on. Get up here." Cooper says.

"Okay, okay!" Blaine says finally getting up.

*Hungry Like A Wolf/ Rio - Sung by Blaine and Cooper*

At the end of the song we all clapped and cheered for them.

Megan and I then got up to perform our song.

*Circus - Sung by Megan and Liz Fox*

Everyone clapped and cheered in awe and Megan pulled me into a hug.

~~~~~~~

The next day we were all sitting in the choir room getting ready for Megan and Cooper to start their master acting class.

A few days ago, Megan and I went out for lunch together to catch up on what we missed while she was gone.

"Welcome guys, to the Megan Fox and Cooper Anderson acting master class." Megan announced and we all clap.

"Buckle your seat belts, kids. Buckle your seat belts, 'cause I'm about to pour you a tall glass of this is how it is. First thing you're gonna want to know: Don't go to college. It is a waste of time.
Number two: Don't go to New York. Theater is lame and Broadway is dead. Real actors do TV and film, which means Hollywood is where it's at. " Cooper says.

"Okay, don't listen to him. I have done both Theater and TV, and it's not any different." Megan adds.

"Yeah, whatever. Now let's talk headsets. Always, without fail, turn into a pose." Cooper says as he turns into a pose.

"Again, and again. And one more time" Cooper says.

"Wow." They cheer.

"Yes, that is a dynamic headshot. And bam! You just got your first callback! So now you've got your sides. Foot's in the door. What do you do next? Gotta figure out, is it comedic, or is it dramatic? Often it's hard to tell, right? So do what I do ask the director. Is this scene comic or dramatic? He will know you're an actor who's not afraid to ask the tough questions. Right?" Cooper explains.

"This is the worst acting advice I have ever heard." Megan comments.

"Oh, like you know what you're doing." Cooper mentions.

"Well, clearly I do. Since I've started in more movies and other things than you." Megan says.

"Guys, please stop fighting." I say.

"Right, anyway, what's a key to a dramatic scene?" Cooper asks.

"Finding the emotion." Leo responds.

"No, connecting with your since partner." Rachel corrects.

"Oh. No. No and no. The key to a dramatic sense is pointing. When people are really emotional, they point their fingers a lot." Cooper informs us.

"That's not true at all. That's terrible advice." Blaine comments.

"See even your own brother thinks this advice sucks." Megan mentions and Cooper rolls his eyes.

"Excuse me, guys. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Blaine. Are you an internationally beloved spokesman for the internet's fastest-growing credit score Web site?" Cooper asks and Blaine stays quiet.

"No, but at least he knows your doing something wrong since you've only stared in what? A credit score commercial?" Megan mentions.

"Yeah, I've been to actual acting classes and this is a bunch of stuff they never brought up nor said to do." I add.

"Ugh, why are you so hot." Santana mumbles.

"Let's focus in okay? I don't normally do this, but because you're in my brother's class and SOME of you guys are nice. I'm gonna give you guys some level II stuff." Cooper says.

They all cheers as Cooper pulls a chair to sit down in front of the class.

"The secret to great acting, great acting: ignoring whatever the other actor is doing. Eye contact with a scene partner is incredibly distracting. I try to tune them out entirely. Sometimes I wear earplugs. That way, I don't get distracted by what they're doing and I focus on the awesome acting choices I've planned ahead of time. Like eating a roast beef. Right? Other choices I can plan ahead of time: SCREAMING ALL MY LINES! Because I'm really intense, and the things I'm feeling are really intense! Because I'm an intense actor! Nicholas Cage, right?" Cooper explains.

Everyone claps and cheers for him besides Me, Megan, and Blaine.

"All right, guys, I don't want you to go cray-cray, but I brought in sides--industry term from a little shoe that I auditioned for last week, called N.C.I.S," Cooper says pulling the scripts out of his bag.

"What does that stand for?" Brittany asks

"Oh! My nana loves that show!" Puck exclaims.

We all get into places, as Tina, Rachel, and Blaine perform an act.

"Now, in this scene, Agent Sciuto has just discovered a dead body. Who knows what will unfold? Don't look at each other. Action." Cooper says.

"Here's what we know, Sgt. Pembroke took a bullet at point-blank range. What we don't know is why he's wearing a dress." Rachel reads.

"There's a rumor that Sergeant Pembroke was a transvestite." Blaine informs her.

"No. Blaine, say that line again, but this time point your finger. Things are serious. A man in a dress is dead." Cooper tells him.

"I don't really feel like pointing, Coop. Just feels a little stupid." Blaine says.

"See what I mean." Megan comments

"When choice feels wrong, it's actually a good sign. It means you're on edge." Cooper mentions.

They both start to argue before Blaine ends it.

"Cooper you're my brother! Can't you just support me?" Blaine asks.

"I'm sorry. Are you talking to me right now? Because I can't tell I'd you're talking to me if you don't point your finger. Right? That is lesson number one, guys. Right? Scene. Sence. Sence. Good work, buddy. We'll get'em next time. Let's go! Whoo! Let's move on to a little acting exercise that I like to call the emotion tornado." Cooper says and Blaine frowns.

After class, I went up to Megan.

"Hey, wanna hang out later?" I ask.

"Sorry, I would but I got another date with Cooper. Maybe next time." She answers.

"But, I thought you didn't like him?" I ask.

"Oh I don't, but he's hot so might as well tap it." She responds before walking away and I frown.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and it was senior ditch day. I went with Santana and the rest of the glee club, besides Artie, Quinn, and Blaine.

We all went to Six Flags as planned and we went on a lot of rides. We all really enjoyed that day and had lots of fun.

It was a few days later and we were all now at Booty Camp.

"All right, fair warning! In the glorious history of booty camp, this will be the toughest! But first, Quinn's got the floor." Mr. Schue says.

"I invited a friend to join us. You met him Valentine's day." Quinn introduces.

"Teen Jesus!" Brittany comments.

"He's got a killer voice." Quinn adds.

"Okay. All right Welcome to the New Directions." Mr. Schue greets.

"Hey, dude, you have a twig in your hair. No, seriously. " Puck comments.

"Thanks bro." Joe mumbles.

"Okay, let's all give our undivided attention to Coach Sue." Mr. Schue says.

"First off, please don't ask me which celebrity is the father of my baby. Please. I will release that information once I've finalized my book and movie deal. Now, it has come to my attention that I have been a tad harsh with some of you. I thought I was being kind. For instance, I said absolutely nothing about the implausible sexual tension between Mercedes and the Kentucky fried stripper, or the sorry fact that you wasted untold millions on a laser show for yourselves just so Sandbags could dance with the night schools Polynesian janitor." Sue tells us.

"Actually, he was Puerto Rican." Santana corrects.

"Kids, it's in my D.N.A to be intense, okay? Just like it's in Porcelain's D.N.A to poop rainbow glitter. Now, I'll admit I-I behaved badly. I also realized something.  I am here for two very important reasons. Number one: Mr. Schuester needs at least one adult friend. And number two: I am hoping that this miraculous life growing inside of me can soak up some of your constantly annoying, though admittedly laudable optimism and decency." Sue explains.

~~~~~~~

The next day Blaine and I had called Cooper and Megan to the auditorium to show them how we really feel.

Once they arrive we gesture for the band to start the song.

*Somebody That I Used to Know - Sung by Blaine, Liz, Cooper, and Megan*

They both end up joining in the song.

After the song, Megan and I went somewhere private to talk, while Blaine and Cooper talked in the auditorium.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt that way about us." Megan asks.

"What was I supposed to say? Hey, sis, I'm upset that the only time we get to see each other you keep blowing me off to see some guy you met not even a week ago." I respond.

"Well, yeah, you could've just said that." Megan mentions and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, the point is I've missed you and I wasn't expecting to see you for another 3 years. And then this is what I didn't have in mind." I explain.

"I know, I've missed you too. Wait, why don't you just move back to Los Angeles with me. You could stay at my place." Megan suggests.

"Thanks, but I'm happier here. I feel freer here, even though this school is pretty homophobic." I tell her.

"Well, whatever makes you happy. I love you sis." Megan says.

"I love you too." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back to LA, my manager needs me for an audition" She mentions.

"Okay, see you next time," I say and we both say our goodbyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

230K 7K 127
In which Vocal Adrenaline member, Sofia St. James is sent to William McKinley High School to spy on the new glee club. Will she end up joining them o...
193K 6.8K 35
Kurt Hummel's life had led up to the very moment he took the chance to escape to the big city, New York. Blaine Anderson's morning had led up to the...
10.9K 247 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
15.8K 498 24
Liv Parker, Kurt's childhood best friend and lead singer of her Glee Club in Chicago, moves to Lima to make a change in her life. Here she attends Mc...