2x07 - The Substitute

As we sat in the choir room having our normal conversations, Mr. Schue walked in and looked very tired.

"All right, guys, um-It's time to start thinking about song selections." He said writing 'Sectionals' on the board.

He then turned around and gave us all a weird look. "You okay Mr. Schue?" I asked.

"Um, I think I'm gonna go see the nurse. But first, I feel like I should get you guys a sitter." He said walking out and we just sat there in confusion.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and Mr. Schue was out sick so there was no teacher today. So Rachel decided to get up and write 'Me' on the board.

"Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone...what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals." Rachel said turning around.

Everyone stayed quiet until I saw Santana's mood change and she quickly got up, "All right! Let me at her!  ¡Tú eres loca!" Santana yelled going to attack Rachel but Sam and I held her back.

"Sam let's get her out of her," I told him and he nodded then helped me out of the room.

"Let me go! I have to go show that hobbit that everything doesn't always have to have her in charge!" Santana yelled trying to escape our arms.

"Santana calm down," I said as Sam and I lead her into an empty classroom and sat her down. Santana started to calm down and I told Sam it was fine to go back to the choir room and he left.

"I'm sorry for losing it out there," Santana said finally calmed down. "It's okay, she can get under your skin easily," I said as I sat down next to her. She put her head down on my shoulder and we sat there in comfortable silence for 5 minutes. 

"Do you wanna just go home for the rest of the day and get our cuddle on," I said breaking the silence. 

"Sure, anything to keep me from attacking Rachel all day," Santana responded smiling. We got up and left the school without anyone catching us.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and I walked into the choir room only to see Puck buttering the floor. "No." I said emotionless walking around him and taking a seat next to Sam and Leo.

Finn then walked in and saw Puck buttering the floor, "Dude, what are you doing?".

"Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Puck responded.

"But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." Finn mentioned.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo!" Artie said then Rachel entered the room.

"Did I hear something about a substitu-" Rachel asked before she slipped on the floor.

"Yes! It works!" Puck cheered, "Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent." Rachel said walking off to go sit down.

The substitute soon entered the room, sliding across the butter floor leaving everyone surprised, "Oh, What da hell?" Artie commented.

"Hola, clase. Nothin' says "Bienvenidos" quite like a buttered floor. Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours? Go!" She said pointing to Puck.

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said pretending to be Finn.

"I'm Rachel Berry-his loud, loud girlfriend." Santana added.

"I'm Quinn Fabray, the boy crazy," I said smirking at Quinn and she just rolled her eyes smiling at me. 

"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany said and Mike just nodded in agreement.