starting over • book 3 of cdls

By RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #8 Kaye and Hayes have had their ups and downs, from being best friends, to dating to breaking... More

• 1
• 2
• 3
• 4
• 5
• 7
• 8
• 9
• 10
• 11
• 12
• 13
My Babes(:
• 14
• 15
Hayes Bae ?
• 16
• 17
• 18
IMPORTANT
• 19
• 20
• 21
• 22
• 22
• 23
• 24
Careless
• 25

• 6

53.8K 1.4K 862
By RidinOnJerry

• Kaye POV •

I hid my face with the menu and Hayes looked over. "What?" He chuckled. "Look closely." I told him. He looked and his eyes widened, before he started to glare and clench his jaw just like last time.

"What happened to working at that one place? can this guy not keep a job?" He whispered. I laughed and shook my head. "And for the couple behind the menu?" I heard. I put the menu down and he his eyes looked me up and down. He started giving me these love eyes and I got weird feeling.

"This guy is creeping me out." I whispered to Hayes. He wrapped his arm around me and continue to glared at the waiter. "Can you stop giving my girl sex eyes, so I can tell you what we want?" He snapped. The waiter nodded and Hayes ordered.

"Do they have mashed potatoes?" I asked. He nodded and wrote it down. "I thought you hated it?" Nash asked. "The kids need something soft." I said. "Why?" Cameron asked. "They have no teeth." I said in a duh tone of voice.

He mimicked me and the waiter left. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said. Hayes took Alex and I stood up grabbing my purse. I went to the bathroom and did my business and I walked out.

The waiter guy started walking towards me and tried to pretend I didn't see him, but he stopped me. "I never got that call." He said. "I have a boyfriend." I said. "That was the same kid who was staring at you that day right?" He asked, "He was staring the whole time, even when he was with his girlfriend."

I smiled remembering how jealous Hayes was when I was talking with this guy.

• Flashback •

"So who's the guy that has been staring at you this whole time?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked. "He's staring at you right now." He chuckled. I looked around and made eye contact with Hayes.

"Oh, that's Hayes." I said. "Ex?" He asked. "Uh yeah, he's the father of my unborn twins." I said. "Well he seems a little jealous." He said.

"Just protective." I said. "Well, here's my number, I'll be expecting a call soon beautiful." He winked.

• Flashback Over •

"Yep, that's him." I smiled. "That's cute." He said. I nodded and walked back to the table. "You okay?" Hayes asked. I nodded and he kissed me.

"I'm hungry." I groaned, leaning me head on him. He chuckled and gave me a breadstick. "A breadstick? I want a steak." I said. "Fine, I'll eat it." He said, taking a bite.

Our food came and I got really excited. "Calm down babe." Hayes chuckled. I got my food and Alex started to whine. I picked him up from the seat and sat him on my lap.

Before eating my own food, I fed him first. "Okay, can I eat now?" I asked him. Once I put the spoon down, he started crying. "Never have kids." I told Alex. I continued to feed him and Hayes on the other hand, didn't have to do much work with Dallas.

"Let's switch." I told Hayes. "I actually want to eat." He said. I frowned and Alex finished. I started to eat and my food was cold "Now I have cold food." I murmured. "Is everything alright?" The waiter asked. "Can you warm up my girlfriends food?" Hayes asked, handing him the plate.

He nodded and left. "Try this." Hayes said, holding his fork up to mouth. I took a bite, then took his fork, getting more of what he was eating.

"Get your own." He said snatching the fork out of my hand. I waited and the waiter soon came out. "Joseph." I said, remembering his name. They all looked at me and I laughed nervously. "I said that out loud on accident." I mumbled.

"I see you have a good memory, your name again?" The waiter asked. "Hayes' girl." Hayes told him, putting his arm around me. "Kaye." I said, earning a look from Hayes.

The waiter smiled and walked away.

~

"We're going back to my place." Cameron said. I nodded and I picked Alex up. Hayes took my hand and we started walking towards the door. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Joseph.

"You know, in case it doesn't work out." He said, handing me his number. Hayes put Dallas down and snatched the number. He ripped it up and threw it back at Joseph. "She won't be needing it." He said. He picked Dallas up and we walked out.

"That could have been said nicer." I said. "Not really." He said. I strapped the boys in and got in the passengers seat. "Hey, can you drop us back at the house?" I asked.

"You don't want to go?" Hayes asked. "I'm tired." I said. He nodded and we drove home. He got out of the car and took the boys. We walked inside and he put the boys down in the living room.

"I can stay." He said. "No go have fun, if I'm not tired anymore I'll drive over there." I said. He nodded and kissed me. I walked him to the door and he walked outside, getting I'm his car.

• Hayes POV •

When I got to Cameron's house, all the boys were in the game room talking. "Where's Kaye?" Nash asked. "She was tired, so she stayed home." I said. I glanced at Matthew who's eyes had fallen when I said that.

I sat down beside Carter and they all looked at me. "What?" I asked. "When are you going to propose?" Cameron asked. I smiled, looking down at my phone.

They all started teasing and I started to blush. "So you want to marry her?" Taylor asked. "Duh." I said. "So how are you going to propose?" Carter asked.

I've thought about marrying Kaye for ever now, I don't know how I'm going to propose or when I'm going to propose, but I want it to be really special.

"I don't know, can we not talk about this right now." I chuckled. They nodded and changed the subject. "I'm going to get going." Matthew said, "Bobby's lonely." He said.

"Lame!" They yelled. He chuckled and said bye. "That was awkward." Nash said. "How?" I asked. "I don't think Matthew is over Kaye." Nash said. "That's crazy." I chuckled.

Everyone was sitting there looking at me. "There's no way." I said. No one said anything and I stood up. "I'll see you guys later." I said. Before anyone could say anything, I was walking out.

"Hayes what's wrong?" Madison asked. "Oh nothing, I'm just heading out." I said. "You just got here, are you sure you're okay?" She asked. I nodded and walked outside, getting in my car.

I didn't believe that Matthew liked Kaye, they talk as friends and that's it.

I walked inside and I saw Kaye and Matthew on the couch laughing really hard. "Bobby sure is lonely." I scoffed, folding my arms. "We have a flight tonight, just wanted to talk to Kaye for a bit before we leave." He said, as he began to stop laughing.

"Yeah, he was just leaving actually." Kaye said. They said their goodbyes and Kaye walked Mathew out. I stood there with my arms folded, waiting for her to come back in.

She walked in and closed the door. "Why are you mad?" She asked me. "Mm, maybe it's because your ex was just here." I said. "Matthew and I are friends, you know that." She said.

"Well does Matthew?" I said. "Actually yes." She said. "I don't think he does Kalyn." I said. "This first ten minutes of our conversation was about him and bobby hayes and the last ten minutes was about something stupid. that's all we talked about." She snapped.

"That doesn't mean anything." I said.

"You really need to stop being jealous over nothing. We talked for twenty minutes." She said. She walked upstairs and I sighed sitting on the couch.

~

I was laying on the couch and Kaye came downstairs. "Baby." She sighed, sitting down. I sat up and she kissed me. "Why did you get so mad?" She asked.

"I'm afraid someone will take you from me. I know how in love you were with Matthew, I just don't want you loving him like that." I said. She got on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm only yours Hayes and I will only be yours." She said. I stuck out my lips and she kissed me. "You can't be around any guys." I told her. "And you can't be around any girls." She said.

"Deal." I said. I picked her up and she laughed. I walked upstairs to our room and I laid we down. "Can we get Chinese food?" I asked. She grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

I got changed into my sweats and took my shirt off. "Can you get your white shirt?" Kaye asked. I nodded and tossed her it. She ordered the food, then got undressed.

"I love you." I said laying beside her.

••••••••••••••

Sorry this chapter was boring!

comment things you want to happen here!

love youuuu((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.6K 44
A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine famous Griers! What happens when she falls...
482K 9K 44
Kayleigh Dallas is Cameron Dallas 13 year old little sister.Cameron loves Kayleigh to death but is way to protective.What will Cameron do to protect...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...
150K 2.1K 19
Chelsea Lea Dallas I know what you're thinking Dallas?! as in Cameron Dallas?! well yes Chelsea's brother is Cameron Dallas. but before all the fame...