The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 37

474 44 59
By Rubaloshyne

Thara rubbed her forehead as she watched her family's atrocities.
She shook her head exasperatedly hearing the voices fighting amongst each other.

"30 THOUSAND," Anusha said.

" 31 thousand," Nelson said calmly.

" 35 thousand," Anirudh said

"40 thousand," Anusha said while Saritha was hissing at her.

Thara rubbed her forehead as the bid between her father and Nelson along Anusha went. She looked at her mother who shook her head resigned while the other bidders looked amused.

" Inthe padatuku yenthan ippidi sanda poduranga," she muttered to herself.

She exhaled her breath resignedly when Anusha won the bid for 60 thousand. What picture you ask ? Well its a mid size picture of Anusha and Saritha in their college days against the backdrop of an University.

Thara shook her head amusedly as Anusha walked proudly towards the front and gave the check. Her eyes frowned and she glanced at Anusha who gave a tiny smile before walking away with the painting.

Thara groaned and rolled her eyes. She blushed as she got caught by Aaryn's eyes. Naveen who sat next to Arhu and Amaira frowned watching her looking at someone on the front seat.

"The picture to be auctioned is now something our painter cherished. Her first painting from Leurve Academy." The auctioneer said.

Thara's students brought out a large landscape painting. The colours were vibrant as she showcased an ancient indian festival picture. Three beautiful princess dancing on the backdrop of a ancient city with a few children playing around a small pool while Men and Woman sat around in a small circle watching the dance.

" Startimg bid 5 thousand," The auctioneer said.

" 10 thousand," Ashmaan said making Thara raise her eyebrows.

" 11 thousand," Madhav said making her blink and narrowed her eyes at him. The boy smirked and showed her the money symbol on his hand and pointed to Hrishikesh making her snort.

" 20 thousand," Surya said making her blink.

Anirudh and Nelsin chuckled as the man winked at them.

" 25 Thousand," Vaishnavi said smiling widely.

Ravi Raghavendra  chuckled. " It's worth more than that Vaish," he said and turned around, winking at his daugther.

" 35 Thousand," he said making Thara shook her head exasperatedly.

Harish and Revant whispered among themselves. Revant cleared his throat and raised his card as Harish said 36 Thousand.

Yantra looked at Mihira who nod her head. Yantra smiled and said 40 Thousand.

Thara's eyes bulged as she stared atbher sister who winked. " Paitiyam aitanga," she muttered to herself.

" 45 Thousand," A voice from the back hollered.

Anirudh smirked and looked at Sithara who shook her head, warning her father not to bid. She groaned softly as Anirudh raised his card.

" 55 Thousand," he said making her gasp.

" 55 thousand going once" the auctioneer said.

" 55 thousand going twice," he repeated.

" 55" " 1 Million," the baritone voice said calmly.

Thara chocked on her drink making her cough loudly as she hurried away patting her chest. The eyes and ears burned as her mind started to process what happened.

" 1 million going once...twice...and sold to the man in blue jacket!" The auctioneer exclaimed.

Aaryn stood up calmly and wrote a check on the table, smiling to the girl as he hand the check. He nod and whispered at the boy who nod and took the painting away.

Thara shook her head and exhaled her breath. She gave a shrug to Aashman who tilt his head towards Aaryn. Her eyes looked at Naveen who was talking with Amaira. She sighed as the man glanced at her before turning away abruptly. Sithara swallowed her saliva and plastered a fake smile on her lips.

The auction ended splendid well.
The host then invited Thara to speak. Thara cleared her throat and thanked everyone who attended the exhibition. She smiled softly and thanked Mr Acuta and Mr Rafiq the main sponsors for the exhibition. Thara looked at Ravi who smiled widely. She grinned and gave the man a small nod.

" I am going to take this opportunity to invite Madam Maria Zacharia infront." She smiled and hugged the elder lady who walked together with another nun. Thara smiled and shook their hands before turning back to the crowd.

" Madam Maria runs a decent sized orphanage right opposite RSM University. I had the opportunity to visit the orphanage in person when our car broke down a few feet away from the orphanage.  That day I made mind and Mr Ravi Raghavendra, my grandfather supported me with this idea.  So for today's auction, for all those of you who have bought my paintings, I would like to inform you at 80% of my earnings today will be going to this orphanages trust fund for those bright children. " she said.

Anirudh's eyes widen. He and Nelson stood up and clapped their hands. Thara smiled and looked at Anirudh who beamed proudly. Thara then thanked everyone in attendance before talking to the ladies. She hugged Maria and and shook hand with the nun.

Anirudh smiled widely and hugged Thara. " I have never been so proud of you Thara..." he said kissing her cheek.

Saritha walked over and pat her shoulders. She sighed and hugged Thara, gently admonishing her to stop her signature water works.

Lakshmi and Vaishnavi walked over and hugged her tightly while Anusha smiled holding Saritha's hands.

" Miss, a photo graph with the family ?" The photographer asked.

Thara smiled and nod her head. " Ah my family is extra large," she said making the man chuckle.

" No worries Miss, I can take up to triple XL," he winked making Thara giggle and nod while Anirudh narrowed his eyes at the man.

Saritha sighed and told Amaira to call everyone. The girl nod and rushed off while the elders looked amused seeing her admonishing Revant and Harish who had their tails tucked on their back as they walked towards the crowd.

Thara squealed and hugged the neck of the man who picked her up and twirled her. She laughed loud, her eyes shining with bright as her face glowed.  She jumped on Aashman's body as the man huffed and hold her tightly.

" Congratulations for this successful exhibition," he said smiling widely as he kissed her cheek.

Thara swallowed her saliva and hugged him tightly whispering her gratitude. Aashman sighed and pat her back. Revant mussed her hair and gave her a tiny smile while Harish cleared his throat and gave a thin smile. Thara sighed and nod at them, giving both man a quick hug making their icy heart melt a little.

Amaira pulled Naveen towards the crowd. Anusha gave a tiny smile and Hrishikesh pat Naveen's shoulder making him stand next to him. The photographer then arranged everyone into a position and the family took a formal photo and two freestyle.

" The exhibition went extremely great, We are very happy to be your sponsor dear," Mrs Acuta gushed making Thara smile.

Saritha placed her hand on Thara's shoulders making Thara grin. She introduced Mrs Acuta to her mother. Mrs Achuta's eyes widened as Thara proudly told of her mother's occupation.

Saritha talked with Mrs Acuta while Anusha walked towards Saritha with Aadhira. The three woman exchanged pleasantries with Mrs Acuta who seemed very surprise to know about their relationship in the family and the friendship between the three ladies.

She saw Naveen walking out through the back door. She sighed and looked around to see everybody preoccupied. Sithara took a step forward when Minirudh blocked her path making her blink.

" Yenge pore?" He asked making her sigh.

" Yen kude variya ?" She asked. Vajra narrowed his eyes and took her hands making her smile. She walked alongside him as the reach the back door.

Thara cleared her throat softly, her eyes narrowing seeing him puffing out a cigarette.

" Mama...yenna panringe..." she asked making him snort.

" Yenna panre nu teriyela ? " He said turning his head around.

Thara exhaled her breath loudly. " Yen solala...varinga nu..." she said making him snort.

" Unakaga vanta solalam...Ippe unkite soltu vanta maatum...Periya aalu thaan...ore masam naa ille...yaar yaaro Madam draw panna drawings lam vanguranga..." he said inhaling the smoke and puff out.

Thara swallowed her saliva. " Naa...yeneke yepidi mama teriyum...Yen ipidi pesuringe..." she asked making him shook his head.

Thara walked out and placed her hand on his shoulders making him stiffen. " Veetle yaarukum yethum teriyathu...Naa yen mele than fault nu solten...Ninge inthe movie finish panna odene nambe...veetle...pesipakalam..." she said making him frown.

" So you made yourself a matyr? Naa solla sonana! Unaode idea thane ithu...yaarukume solla vendam mama..aprom solalam mama...Yennadi pesa pore...I got three movie offers excluding Allu Arvind sirs...Yeneke ippe vere yethum mindle ille..." he said stumping the cigarette under his boots.

" Yen ipidi pesuringe! Morning le rose lam anupi vechige...Naa venumna Das sir kitte tiripiyum anthe check kuduturen..." She pleaded making Naveen furrow his eyebrows.

" Roses ah ?" He asked.

Sithara nod making him snort. " Naa varen ne sollala...aprom yethuku Roses anupa poren...And don't be selfish Sithara! That money is so called for the orphanage right..." Naveen said.

"Eh Naveen nuvvu ikada unda ?" Allu Arvind said making Naveen chuckle.

Thara swallowed her saliva and smiled as Vajra hold her hands tightly.

" Eh Thara nuvvuma...yentra something something ah ?" He asked winking at Naveen who shook his head.

" Something something ? Akka kitte naan than veliya varam sonne," Vajra said looking confused.

Allu Arvind blinked and cleared his throat. The man gave a small smile and hugged Thara before mussing Vajra's hair.

Naveen then turned around and gave her a nod before walking with the man. Vajra looked at Thara who chuckled and shook her head.

" Rombhe aluva kudathu nu Patti yen solvanga nu ippo teriyuthu...Thevai padamothu varamatikithu patiya," she said in a quiet voice.

Vajra frowned and gave her a hug. He sobbed as he laid his head on her stomach. Thara sighed and pat his head.

" Oh Everything OK?" Aaryn asked as he walked outside.

Vajra furrowed his eyebrows and stared at him as he wiped his tears.

" Why are you here ?" He asked pouting at the man.

Aaryn chuckled and winked at Vajra as he took out a cigarette. Aaryn looked amused as he placed the cigarette in his mouth watching the two minions wrinkling their nose.

" Akka va polam! Smoking in injurious to health and not only yours Mr!" Vajra said before dragging Thara inside.

Aaryn chuckled and brought the lighter towards his cigarette. He inhaled once and shook his head before throwing it on the floor.  He sighed as his phone began to vibrate. He took the call and instructed the other person on the line as he walked out of the exhibition hall.

Anirudh and Nelson watched the man authoratively talking on the phone as he signalled a man using his finger. He turned around and gave a slide nod to Anirudh and Nelson before walking confidently towards a Black Ford

Saritha helped Thara and her students to clean up the exhibition hall. Her eyes were drawn towards the roses on the crystal vase.

" Ithu yeppe vanguninge...Athuvum Peach and Yellow ?" She asked amusedly.

One of Thara's students grinned and shook her head.

" Miss vangule madam, she got it as a gift," the girl gushed as she walked over and took the vase up. Saritha knit her eyebrow together as she picked the small card under the vase.
She chuckled reading the message making the girl's tilt their head.

" Yenna achu madam? Ama yen inthe colour nenaikiringe...usually white and red thane kudupanga ?" The girl asked making her chuckle.

" Each Rose has a symbol, Ok come help me bring this to my car," Saritha said passing the vase to the girl.

She then helped Thara to box up a few of the remaining paintings. Hrishikesh and Madhav helped the ladies to bring the boxes into their car.

Thara then passed the key to the building manager and shook his hands before walking out.

Anirudh treated everyone to a lavish lunch. Thara's eyes widen as she saw the caterers setting up near their swimming pool. Anitha and Riya were already rushing to grab the tandoori. Thara shook her head and sighed.

She gave a small smile to Anirudh and told him that she is feeling extremely fatigue. Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows making her sigh. She gave a small smile and stayed awhile for lunch nibbling a little as she talked with Aadhira and Rukmini. Aadhira chuckled and pat her shoulders.

" I know your not feeling it...Naa inge solikiren, née poi rest edu ma," she said making Thara nod gratefully and walked away.

She took a hot steamy shower and laid on her bed yawning slightly. Thara opened Netflix and ended up snoring away as the series Shadow and Bone played in the background of the room.

She rubbed her sleepy eyes as her door opened. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she sat on the bed  watching her mother walking inside with the flowers.

" Ithu..." she said making Saritha raise her eyebrows.

" Unake vantathu kelvi patten ?" She said placing it on her dressing table.

" Ama but maybe accident ah kude irrukalam yenna card yethum ille," she said making Saritha snort.

" Yeven sonna ille nu," Saritha said and passed the card toward Thara who gasped seeing the scrible.

" You know who send it ?" Saritha asked making Thara knit her eyebrows together.

" Teriyele but yaaru anupule maatum teriyuthu ," she said in a soft voice.

Saritha sighed and shook her head.

" Anupathavana Patti yethuku yosikunum...Cheri your father is planning movie night since Mihi is also staying tonight...Come down," Saritha said and walked away.

Thara sighed and rubbed her forehead. She tried dialling Naveen's number which went straight to voice mail making her exhale her breath audibly. ' Attai innum phone kudukule pole,' she thought to herself.

She washed her wash and then walked down to the hall where Revant was setting the movie. She smiled and sat in between Vaishnavi and Lakshmi with Mihira next to Lakshmi with Vajra on her lap. Aashman was sitting beside Abinav with Amaira next to him and Anitha cuddling her as she snoozed. Saritha brought over the ice cream bowls with Harish and sat next to Anitha with Anirudh quickly sitting next to her. Ravi snorted and took the ice bowl from his position on the single recliner, as Anirudh winked at his father.

Revant and Harish and they pulled a disgruntled Yantra  next to them as the three end up siting or rather in Harish's case laying on his stomach, on the floor as the family watched the movie.

************************************

Hi guys sorry it was a long chapter so I divided it into two chapters athan late achu to post the story. So I am posting both chaps together right away.

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
61.4K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
18.1K 1.1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...
40.7K 3.3K 69
Heya everyone yippee so first of all WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK HAB TRILOGY. I am super excited for this and I hope you are all too...So this can be...