My Knight In Shining Armor

By DreamOfTheImpossible

He cupped my face with both of his surprisingly soft hands and whispered with his cold mint breath hitting my... More

Intro
Who Are You?
Over Exaggerating
Gentleman
Roses
Saved By The Bell
I Knew Better
Meant To Be
Surprises
The Best For You
Unexplainable
Time Flies
He's Harry?
So Who's The Mystery Boy?
Only Goodbye For Now
Once In A Life Time Experience
On Cue
Be Safe!
A New Adventure
Long Ways From Home
Until Then
Lies.
Anything's Possible
Even More
Fall Into Place
He Promised
Explainations
My Savior
Your What?!
Pool Day!
The Unthinkable
Over Stayed.
Anytime Soon
Distress Put To Rest

But I Still Care.

147 5 0
By DreamOfTheImpossible

Chapter: 32

"We will be leaving in two weeks, be prepared and I will need you to give me your notes in a week." Our teacher said firmly and turned on her heel to walk away.

"Guess another day off?" I said to the rest of the group.

"Guess so, well better enjoy the little time we have left!" Sam said heading for the front exit with Claire and Fred right behind them.

"And they're gone." Amairany sighed and looked at me with exhaustion. For punishment our teacher assigned made her do all of a weeks worth of work due the next day. She was obviously very exhausted but with the exception of Harry coming over to visit her, he ended up sleeping over helping Amairany finish her work. He left early that morning for a photo shoot but I thought it was the most adorable sight when I saw Amairany snuggle into his chest after hours of work.

Amairany walked into the room and slammed herself into the bed and groaned loudly in exhaustion. I leaned against the door frame and looked at her questionably. After what seemed like 5 minuets she looked over at me with her eyes half open and gave me an equally half smile.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me all day?" She said softly, her voice worn out.

"Maybe, I have nothing to do today, Zayn said he would take me to meet his family tonight, but I have nothing else to do until." I answered her smirking when she rolled her eyes.

"We'll then weirdo I'm going to sleep, have fun staring at me." She laughed and turned her back towards me.

"I should have went with Claire and them." I said to myself after I heard Amairany's soft breaths fill the air. Zayn wasn't coming until tonight and I was pretty nervous to meet his family. I finally leaned off of the frame of the door and went to read a book I remembered I brought. At mid day I finally heard Amairany awake but with a pained sigh.

"You okay Amairany?" I asked concerned, putting my book down and went to her side, leaning onto the bed.

"No, not really, I think I'm having cramps- ugh!" She winced in pain as another cramp came along her stomach I assumed as I saw her put her hand over her stomach and she sat up looking at me pained.

"You don't think your preg-"

"Don't be ridiculous! Harry and I haven't even had sex," She snapped angrily at me. I'm guessing she had mood swings also when her monthly 'friend' decided to drop in. "I'm on my period." She sighed and got off the bed to double check in the bathroom I assumed.

"Yep! I am!"She yelled from the bathroom answering my mental assumption.

"I don't have anymore pads," I said through the bathroom door. "I'll go to the store to get you some if you want."

"Please? And can you bring me some chocolate?" I could hear the smile in her voice and a giggle that came with it.

"Sure why not," I said already going to the door, not before I went for my coat of course. "Be right back!"

As I was walking to the store I got a text message from Zayn saying that he had to post pone the plans he had for me to meet his family until tomorrow because he had to do some business related things. I replied that it was okay but I was a little hurt but nothing that would get to me. I walked around the store looking for the aisle of feminine products and finally found pads tampons and many other things in that subject.

I grabbed the best pads I could find at the store and headed towards the candy aisle and found a bag of a variety if chocolates.

I walked towards the checkout lane and a magazine caught my eye, it had Zayn smiling in some restaurant hand in hand with a blonde haired, blue eyed girl who was immensely beautiful to say the least, she had quiet some make up though. I looked at this curiously and grabbed it from the shelf, looking at it suspiciously.

"I can help who ever is next." I heard a voice and rushed towards that checkout lane and placed the pads and chocolate on the counter.

"Are you going to buy the magazine also?" She asked as she saw I clutched onto the magazine.

"Um, sure." I muttered and placed the magazine onto the counter also. After I purchased everything I went to a near by park and sat down on a bench and clutched the magazine in my hand, making crinkles in the paper, fearing the words that lie inside.

I turned the magazine to read the title.

'Zayn Malik has a new girl by his side again!'

I eyed the paper suspiciously and opened the Magazine to read more on the article.

'Zayn Malik from One Direction spotted with his pervious Ex Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. It seemed as though the couple had a split a few months ago when One Direction was on tour for their Up All Night album in the U.S. but as we can see in the following pictures it seems the couple have reconciled.'

I saw pictures of Zayn hugging her in the most caring way, another of him holding her hand smiling, and the final picture caught my breath mid way as I saw him kissing her a, passionate look on his face. I felt tears at the brim of my eyes but kept reading on.

'What leaves us wondering is the Girl he was seen with during those few months without Perrie. Seems like the Bradford Bad Boy must be breaking hearts from left to right!'

I saw pictures of Zayn and I. I couldn't contain my suppressed tears anymore and started to cry silent tears but kept reading on.

'We hope the best for the handsome Zayn Malik and the beautiful Perrie Edwards.'

I read the date 'July 25' an realize that was the date Zayn didn't come to our date and stood me up. I cried even more upon knowing that he would do such a thing to me, ditching me for his Ex and acting like nothing happened. I sat on the bench for what seemed forever and felt someone stand in front of me, I looked with my tear stricken face up to see a toddler that was about 4 years old dark brown hair, and striking hazel eyes looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned and I smiled a sad smile at him.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I said feeling a bit better that a complete stranger was at least some what concerned with me.

"Want to tell me? My mommy always says that when your sad, you should talk about your feelings and you won't feel sad anymore." He said sitting beside me on the bench. I chuckled at him and looked down to see him with a serious face.

"It's grown up things, you wouldn't understand." I stated with a small smile at him, wiping my tears.

"Please? I won't tell anyone, I can keep a promise! I pinky swear!" He begged, sticking his pinky out in my face also earning another smile and giggle from me. I wrapped my pinky around his, wrapping up our deal and decided what would it hurt to tell such a young boy my story.

"Okay, well my boyfriend is with someone else, he cheated on me.He was really special to me. I never thought that it would ever happen with him. I thought he was different." I said taking a stuttering breath, a lump forming in my throat, threading to cry out pain. I turned to see that he was very concentrated thinking about what I just said.

"Did he know he was special to you?" He asked looking at me now.

"Yes, I'm quiet sure." I said looking at him also.

"Were you special to him?"

"I'm pretty sure, why?"

"Then he shouldn't have cheated on you." He said, staring at me with a matter of fact voice.

"I guess your right." I sighed looking a the ground now, seeing how simple a four year old found the situation, but I felt that there was more to that.

"Hey, don't be hard on yourself, my mommy always told me never to be so mean to myself, be happy, he cared for you." He smiled and patted my shoulder in reassurance.

"Your mommy is a very nice lady then for telling you these things."

"Yes she is, she's really nice, she never tells me these things but I listened to her conversations with my aunts." He smiled up at me, his hazel eyes gleaming in the light of the sun.

"Where is your mom anyways little buddy?" I said and he looked down.

"She's in the hospital right now. I came to the park after I went to go see her," He said focusing on a rock a stone look on his face.

"They said she's okay though, she was asleep but I don't mind. She just needs the doctors to fix her."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked somewhat surprised, but not as much after all, this park was by a hospital.

"She got into a car accident, they'll fix her though, I know it," he repeated confidently. "Mommy always said, just pray and believe, and God will answer your prayers."

"I'm sure she will be just fine," I answered the boy reassuringly. "With time, she'll be back to normal."

"I know she will," He looked into the Over cast of clouds and suddenly Whipped his head back to me. "I'm so sorry, I never even asked you your name! What's your name miss?"

"Elizabeth." I answered extending my arm to see his small hand wrap around mine, not fully of course.

"Tommy." He said and smiled a genuine smile.

"Tommy! Where are you Tommy?" I heard a voice in the distance call frantically.

"I think you should go Tommy, they sound like their looking for you." I said and knelt down to give him a goodbye hug.

"Yeah, that's my aunt, it was nice meeting you Elizabeth!" He said and ran in the direction the voice was coming from, a deep eerie silence engulfing the crisp, Loundon air. 'For a four year old, he's really wise.' I thought to myself and decided I would take into consideration what he said, maybe Zayn never cared in the first place to begin with. 'He never wanted me to begin with.' I thought to myself. 'He broke most of his promises. He never cared.' I thought as I looked bitterly down to my ring finger that had his promise ring. I pulled the ring off and threw it angrily mixed with sadness into a sand pit, only to walk back to the sand pit, looking frantically for it from where I threw. 'I still care though.' I thought as I found the ring, closing my palm engulfing the ring, holding it tight to my chest, kneeling in the grating sand. 'Yes, I still do care.' I thought sadly.

A/N: AHH! First update of the year! I've been waiting to write this for like, ever. Finally, I have it down to where it's a pretty good lengthy and decent chapter! As always I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will try to update more frequent but life's hectic right now, I'll try my best though! I got the hospital idea when I was with one of my best friend in the emergency room, reasons are personal, and wrote that part in the waiting room, mind you it was five hours plus some after I left at 10 PM, but we raced around in wheelchairs to pass time. But that's a whole other story, lol. Promise it will be more frequent though because we're at a part I've been DYING to write c;< I like to write sad parts, it comes naturally, not in a weird way though >.<. Until next update loves! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 303 35
*I had my last dance when I died. well technically, I didn't die; my brother did. but it felt like I died, I wish I died. he was driving us to the au...
2.2K 124 18
"Do you think you will ever find it in your heart to love me? Again? " He asked, his hazel eyes staring down at me. "I-I'll try " I said looking up a...
115K 2.1K 30
All of a sudden, he pulled me back in and I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe I was actually being kissed by Zayn Malik. The person who I onl...
5.2M 194K 59
"Hey, Sierra" he said, wetting his cherry lips with his tongue while staring at me, a somewhat amused look in his green irises. And in that moment, I...