Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Lost Delta

9.6K 471 29
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Taehyung...... The prince."

"HE IS THE YOUNGEST PRINCE OF LOST DELTA PACK."

"There was one ancient family of Omegas who had Purple eyes but that family was killed brutally, every last member was strangled."

"A pack whom your brother couldn't stand. Whom you and your brother tried to wipe out."

"To their luck Omega's sister was quick to snatch him from Head Alpha's hand and with the help of a witch she hid herself and her brother well. In his rage the Head Alpha killed each and every member of the pack in most painful way."

"Yes Lost Delta. The pack of Omegas. The pack who always survives because an omega always survives."

"You will protect him at any cost"

Jungkook's mind was a mess right now. His thoughts were all over the place. He was given hints from very start and it was dumb of him to not notice it.

The curse, of course a witch is involved, the purple eyes, of course the royal, the weak Omega, of course the blessed one.

Jungkook didn't know how to clm his raging mind. All these months he was having a rare true Omega and what did he do? Instead of worshiping him he has made his life even more miserable.

"Where is my hyung?" He was brought out by the sudden pull on his hand. He looked at the owner of voice and he swore he felt guilty.

Guilty for being a monster, guilty for not even trying to listen and understand anyone. Guilty cz there was a time when he was the hero of this little man here but now it's just he is a person whom he will talk if he finds him in his way.

"You can atleast answer me! It won't shame your rank." The little boy left his hand and walked passed him.

"H-he...." Before he can say something the boy was way out of his reach. He just kept standing there.

Mr. Choi left right after that. The rest of the Alpha's were standing there with mouth still open due to the shock and watching the poor omega on his knees crying.

"Clean the mess and take his body to the cemetery." Head Alpha said to one of the guard and walked out being so done by this on going drama of two mates.

The other Alphas also left after some time murmuring about what happened today.

"Bacon please help me..... Yoongi hyung Dasik...... i mean Jennie is innocent please save her. Please don't let them take her to the prison. She was just here to meet me please she'll never come again I'll make sure but please...." 

"Tae calm down no one is hurting her. Her mate is outside with her. She was just taken out of the room and Grandma is there to help her." Yoongi assured him and Taehyung didn't wait for even a second and ran outside.

Beakhyun was still glued to his place, hand still on his cheek right where Jennie just touched and tears welling in his eyes.

He saw a small flashbacks. A familiar ones . He don't know what was that but it felt good, he wants to feel that again.

"Beakhyun? Are you okay?" Jimin said but Beakhyun was still deep in his thoughts.

Beakhyun closed his eyes to remember again what he just saw few minutes earlier.

Flashback:
"Bacon look we have a baby brother. He is so tiny and look at his purple eyes."

"TaeTae Mom is calling you."

"Now let's see if Dasik is more strong or me to protect you."

"Bacon see i made my first arrow."

"Yeah they called me names."

"Boys come back your dad is going to shout at me."

"Dad TaeTae is missing."

"You are his guardian for a reason Beck. Try to locate him."

"Bacon we made it out where are you?"

"No leave me I'm not going without Bacon. I said leave me Dasik."

"He must have ran away. He is strong."

"I can still feel him."

End of flashback.

There was a storm of flashes that came with just on single touch. He felt each and every single one of them. It felt like the void that was always there is suddenly starting to vanish.

His trans broke when a sharp pain ran down his spine. He jolted his body and dropped on his knees. This time the pain is more sever than other.

He let out an agonizing howl and dropped by the face to the ground. Jimin and Yoongi were quick to hold him but he was not at all aware of his surroundings.

Taehyung pushed the door open and ran outside mindlessly. He saw Yeonjun going outside but didn't bother to stop him. He has other priorities right now.

He ran locating his sister's scent. He is too scared to loose them after he got them so many years of pain and suffering.

He can feel her in the living room so without giving anyone any other glance he ran straight to the living room.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called as he saw him running outside. Clearly he didn't noticed him or else nothing but he would have glared at him.

Jungkook wonders what could be that important that the Omega is running for the other direction mindlessly. As in his own mind was not a mess.

An just then the time seem to stop. Jungkook saw how lifelessly Taehyung dropped to the ground.

An agonizing howl echoed the whole mansion, followed by another deep agonizing howl which is followed by another shrill howl.

Three Omegas howled in pain at a time Jungkook was quick to ran To his mate and sat beside him to pick him up. Taehyung was trashing on the ground.

"Don't touch him." Jungkook stopped like seriously now is not the time to think about personal issues. His life is more important than there issues.

"Now is not the time to...."

"Your touch will cause him more pain. Step away from him."

"What's happening to him?"

"Step back and you'll know." Jungkook did as he was asked.

He saw Jennie crawling coming towards towards the body of Taehyung. Her face is covered with water, sweat and tears mixed.

She was in pain. She was in quite pain but still she didn't stop. She came to her brother and finally dropped beside him with her hand over Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung held her hand tightly and both of them intervened their hands.

"B-Bacon." Jennie said. Taehyung looked at her still not understanding.

"I-Is he som-somewhere n-near?" He asked and a tear slipped out of Jennie's eyes.

"Y-yes." She replied. "He w-was beside y-you all along."

"Kook. Kook we need to see the physician. Beck is not...." Yoongi stopped

"TAE..." Jimin yelled watching the condition of Taehyung same as Beakhyun.

"Bring him here Yoongi." Grandma said.

"But you said my touch will hurt him? Isn't it going to hurt Beakhyun when Yonngi hyung will...."

"You are his mate, Yoongi isn't. It's different. Hurry up bring him here." Grandma said and Yoongi ran inside.

"What the hell is happening to them?" Jungkook said desperately.

"Oh My.... Grandma this...." Luna said as soon as she entered.

"Is finally happening. I need to do this. It's now or never condition." Grandma said and drop her shawl  that she had over her shoulders.

Yoongi brought Beakhyun who was half conscious and condition same as the other two omega. Yoongi laid him down with Taehyung and Taehyung was confused.

"W-what happened...... t-to him?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't talk sweetie. Just hold his hand and place it right at his heart." Grandma said lifting his hand and placing it on Beakhyun's.

As soon as Taehyung held his hand a sharp pain ran down on his body and he felt like he is on fire. A screamed left his mouth making him to bump off the ground.

"Hold tight do not let his hand go and Jennie maintain the barrier." Grandma said and turned to her mate.

"She doesn't have any tattoo over her skin right?" Grandma said and the other nodded.

"Not even a small even a dot that she told you she had since she was young." Grandma said and Jisoo shook her head again.

"Other than a small butterfly tattoo that she had last year on our first mating anniversary nothing do she have." Jisoo said. Grandma nodded.

"Take a step back almost 5 steps back and hold yourself tight. If you are not strong enough then leave but do not get tempted by anything even a single word during the whole process.

"Okay" All of them said and took 5 steps back. Yoongi pulled Jimin close as being his Alpha he can protect him.

"I'm scared." Jimin said.

"It'll be fine. He'll be fine." Yoongi replied.

"I hope."

"He will."

Jungkook was crying, even without his knowledge. He was continuously crying. Taehyung, just how much do he has to bear more. The more he try to give him peace more problems surrounds him.

"I'm scared."

So am i. First time they both are on same page. They both are scared for his mate for his life.

"He'll be okay?"

He has to be.

By now Grandma was already knelt beside each body and then she started chanting. Everyone in the room was far surprised than ever.

"She is a witch." Jisoo voiced it out that was in almost every person's mind.

"An experienced hybrid of Lost Delta Pack." Luna said and everyone looked at her like they saw a ghost.

"W-wha...."

"Long story." Grandma said. "Be quiet for now."

Vivamus, moriendum est.

There was a strong swift change in the air that was surrounding then and the there was small whispers and whistling sound that was reaching each and every ears almost hitting the war drum.

"Hyung..." Yeonjun ran inside as he can hear his brother still screaming. He saw everyone and ran fast but he was caught midway.

"Let me go." He said kicking. "I said let me go asshole."

"Be quiet if you want your brother." Jungkook said all serious and Yeonjun was already silent.

"Stay behind me and don't you dare open your mouth until i say so." Jungkook said looking directly into his eyes.

"O-okay. But what happ....."

"What part of not to open your mouth is not understandable to you?"

"Sorry."

Malo mori quam foedari

Grandma shouted and held one hand of Jennie that was intervened with Taehyung and gave it a squeeze.

"May the Gods stay witness of the evilness and   Demonic deeds and shall bend then to the ground to bury them."

She said and in the next second her eyes were rolled back, air surrounding then and soon the black smoke started to emerge from where she just put her second hand, right on Beakhyun's heart where his hands were interlined with him.

"Kill the one who keep the distress awake and let the peace live." She said closing her eyes, head throwing back and finally she blowed out and the black smoke was restricted to a single thread and then she summoned magic bottle and caught it and sealed it with a cloth so thin that you can see the other side but so strong that can hold a man's 10 punches.

She left there hands and held herself and finally looked at the three Omegas sleeping peaceful now. Jungkook was going out of his mind.  

"We should take them to their rooms when they'll wake up they will be okay."

Jungkook was first one to stand up and took Taehyung in his hand.

"I'll take my leave now." Jungkook said and left.

"Let's take them to our room. You can stay by your mate's side for as long as you want." Yoongi said and helped Grandma to stand up from the ground and walked her to their room.

He went there as Jimin held Beakhyun to his room and informed Chayeol about his mate. Jimin came and knocked Jungkook's door wishing to see Taehyung but he got no answer.

"Don't go in there" he hears Yoongi's voice in his head.

"I want to see...."

"Do that later, now is not the time." Jimin turned back to his room only hoping that Taehyung will be okay.

"Let me atleast see him please. What happened to him?" Yeonjun said as Jungkook is not letting him close to the bed where Taehyung was sleeping under the blanket.

"Let him sleep. You can see him when he'll wake up. Don't disturb him right now." Jungkook tried hard to not sound rude.

"Asshole."

"Shut your mouth Yeonjun. This is not what your brother taught you." Jungkook said sternly.

"You are certainly not the person to care about that. You can't even care about your mate and you are worried about me? Don't make me laugh." Yeonjun replied now getting annoyed.

"Yeonjun..." he raised his hand but stop midway and thinking what the hell was he thinking.

"I hate you." He said and ran outside the room. Jungkook knew he did wrong. He knew he just keep messing things up but right now his brain is not at all working he is just stuck.

"Baby." Jisoo hugged her.

"I found Bacon. I found my brother." Jennie squealed.

"I'm happy, I'm soo happy."

"Finally we are free from that curse. There is no more suffering now." She said.

"Goddess will do good." Jisoo replied.

"Babe you okay?"

"She is a witch." Jisoo said.

"A hybrid." Jennie replied.

"You knew?"

"I did."

"Stat talking."

"I'm tired. Let me sleep first." She said and flipped to her brother's side and hugged his arm while drifted to sleep.

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 347 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
305K 10.7K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
127K 4.4K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
52.8K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...