Letters To You // Eyeless Jac...

By dabillicit

She always wanted to write letters to strangers. She wanted them to be old fashioned, like those messages in... More

Note
Letters//01
Café//02
Sunday//03
Radio Stations//04
Mayhem//05
Petrichor//06
Demure//07
Library//08
Plethora//09
Pristine//10
Renaissance//11
Caeruleum//12
Eyes//13
Rite//14
Lambs//15
Braille//16
Visions//17
Lassitude//18
Medusa//19
Tryst//20
Eloquence//21
Scintilla//22
Liberation//23
Ouch//24
Wounds//25
Connection//26
Cubism//27
Memories//28
Bloom//29
Holidays//30
Desire//31
January//32
Talk//33
Daisies//34
Threads//35
Masterpiece//36
S.H.C//37
Pressure//38
Cigarettes//39
Time//40
3:13AM,love//41
Leisure//42
Imbroglio//44
Solivagant//45
Ink//46
Charnel//47
Disquieting//48
Death//49
Paix//50
Comely//51
Bucolic//52
Incipient//53
Destination//54
To You//55
Thank you!

Circles//43

6.3K 290 131
By dabillicit

Circles: Move all the way around (someone or something), especially more than once.
——————————————————

The sun shone bright as (Y/N) walked through her college building. People around her seemed a lot happier, heads held high as they stood in the halls. Making her way to the classroom, (Y/N) spotted Andrew and Lauren a little ahead of her. Picking up the pace, the girl smiled brightly as she approached them and embraced them in a hug from behind.

"Good day to you two!"

Flinching slightly, the duo turned their heads towards her, their expressions surprised by the tone of her voice. As she let go, they turned towards her completely and stared at the joyous look on her face.

"Did a miracle happen over the weekend?"

Andrew asked, now showing a slight grin. Lauren elbowed him on the side, grinning as well.

"I'm so glad to see you doing better!"

"I apologize for worrying you guys, the problem has finally been resolved, so I can revert back to normal." (Y/N) said, lowering her gaze to the floor. Lauren and Andrew looked at each other, smiling, before they both embraced their friend – making her stumble back at the impact.

"Silly, don't apologize for such things, we are only glad to see you feeling better." Lauren said as she rubbed small circles on (Y/N)'s back.

"Yeah, but if it happens again I'm going to have to interfere." Andrew added.

Breaking from the hug again, (Y/N) gave a confused look, "And how will you interfere?" , she asked.

"I just will. I don't know how, but I will."

Laughing, they made their way to the classroom. Their lessons went by fast, so they decided to sit at the same café they went to last Wednesday. The weather was unusually warm for the beginning of March – however, nobody seemed to mind, everybody was enjoying a fine evening.

While they were sipping on their drinks, the waitress seemed to turn up the TV in the café, making them turn their heads towards the noise.

"The bodies of Stephen and Layla Davis have been found this morning, or rather what was left of them. The police found the bones of the siblings in a forest, about fifteen minutes from the center of the town. Along with the DNA tests, unidentified short red and black hair strands – suspected to be of an animal has also been found on the bones. We remind you that three other people, Mary Young, Peter Allen and Gregory Hill still haven't been found. The police said that they will continue the search around the forest, hoping to find the missing people alive and well."

"That's terrifying... This place just can't seem to catch a break, huh?" Andrew commented while placing his cup back on the table.

"What's even more disturbing is that nobody knows if it's the work of that murderer or not. What even happened to them? Murdered a bunch of people here and then just moved on to another town? With a rather noticeable way of murdering... How did they go from tearing people apart to just stabbing someone?" Lauren rambled, her eyes focused on the liquid in her own cup.

(Y/N) could do nothing but watch. She knew that all five people were dead, and who the culprit was. The girl felt an uncomfortable amount of guilt, but she knew she couldn't say anything about it. One of the reasons being that the culprit was her boyfriend.

"It's crazy to think about, that's for sure... I hope that those three are at least alive."

How foul. Why would I even say that?

They continued to converse about the murders, bringing back memories of all the research they were doing. After a while, they left the café and headed to their own homes, all with different questions and worries lingering in their mind.

(Y/N) took her phone out and dialed a number as she walked through the busy streets. The wind blew around her, making her press her coat around her body for warmth.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Forest."

"Christ, okay – have you seen the news about an hour ago?" she asked, picking up the pace. The wind was starting to bother her.

"No."

Sighing, she slowed down, looking around while trying to form a sentence in her head.

"The police found two bodies. I don't know how 'good' you hid them, but it clearly wasn't good enough. They're going to search the forest for the next couple of days."

The silence on the other line made her nervous. The forest itself was very close to her apartment, and it didn't help that Jack had his little shed with clothes and materials of his in the middle of it. Getting frustrated at the lack of a response by now, she was ready to speak up again – but the beeping from her phone interrupted her.

He hung up on me... For fuck sake.

The pair couldn't seem to catch a break. As soon as they met again and finally got things off of their chests, a new problem rose up. However, (Y/N) would rather go through this safe rather than sorry.

Unlocking her door, she was met with her boyfriend who stood by the kitchen table, leaning on it. His heavy breathing indicated that he had been running to her apartment.

How did he manage to get here in ten minutes is beyond me.

"Are you insane? Do you know what time it is?"

"It's 8PM."

"Exactly! Did you not think about the fact that maybe someone has seen you climbing up my window!?"

(Y/N) was angry, she had every right to be. She watched as Jack took off his mask and set it on the kitchen table, the tears from the mask slowly dripping from the sides. He tensed upon hearing her raise her voice, a soft glare forming on his face.

"You must be an idiot to think that I would let something like that happen. It's not my first time sneaking into someone's house this early."

"Fucking hell Jack... Alright, whatever, but I don't think you will be able to stay here while they search in the forest. It could be a possibility that they're going to patrol around here, maybe even ask the residents of the street some questions."

"I am aware. I will leave tonight and return when this dies out a little. I've torn down the shed already."

The girl frowned at his last statement. He tore down the shed?

She sighed and took of her bag and coat, leaving them on the hanger. Walking towards the couch, she sat down and looked up at Jack.

"Where are you going to stay then?"

"The cottage I have on the other side of the forest. It's on one of those hills, I'm pretty sure the police won't bother an old looking house."

(Y/N) played with her fingers as he spoke, thinking about everything. She felt bad for basically kicking him out – but he was a murderer on the run. If he were to stay in her apartment, the chances of him getting caught would be bigger and probably would result into both of them getting locked up.

What was worse though, is that Jack wouldn't really be put in jail – he would be experimented on. Not wanting to think about that outcome, she got up and walked towards Jack, embracing him in a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling. I didn-"

"It's fine. But you have to be aware of the fact that your life can no longer be normal. You will have to get used to that."

His voice was soft, melting away all of her worries. She could only nod, not wanting to speak anymore. Breaking away from the hug, she gave him a peck on the lips and moved some of the hair strands from his face. They began relaxing after a while as they stood there, not paying attention to anything besides each other.

And then they heard the doorbell ring.

————————————————
Hello folks, here is a new chapter. The heat has been practically abolishing me, so I tried to keep this chapter simple (pretty sure all of them are but you know what I mean(If you don't it's fine, neither do I)). Anyways that's all for now, next chapter will be up on Saturday, hope you're all having a wonderful day/night and aren't boiling bc of the weather. Remember to take care of yourselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 33
After seeing her mother is still alive, her mother starts to force (Y/N) to stay away from E.J. But soon enough she finds this to be such a hard task...
77.9K 965 22
Hello everyone! I've actually never seen one of these stories out there, so I decided to make one. I don't claim ownership of the creepypasta and you...
2.9K 142 27
Life seems so happy for seventeen-year-old Wren. The most popular friends, perfect parents, and all the boy's attention. But things aren't always as...
785K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...