D for Depression [ On Hold ]

By StorytimewithC

It's going to be back very soon 🚨 ''Look at me'' he said in a demanding tone, making me flinch. I hesitantly... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Joker
Chapter 2: Jawline
Chapter 3: Fine
Chapter 4: Screwed
Chapter 5: Trouble pt 1
Chapter 6: Trouble pt 2
Chapter 7: Drugs and lies
Chapter 8: Him
Chapter 9: Dark Knight
Chapter 10: Anything
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Promise
Chapter 13: Bob
Chapter 14: Isaac
Chapter 15: Déjà vu
Chapter 16: Raindropes on roses
Chapter 17: Ruined
Chapter 18: In love?
Chapter 19: Hunt
Chapter 20: A bit of truth
Chapter 21: Date
Chapter 22: J.W.
Chapter 23: Intruder
Chapter 24: Taste [+18]
Chapter 25: Heartbreaks
Chapter 26: Fucked up cases
Chapter 27: Heaven
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: Daddy
10k Reads🎖️
Chapter 30: Little Brat
Chapter 31: Jackson's
Chapter 32: Under the rug
Chapter 33: Wild Thing
Chapter 34: The Fear Of Having
Chapter 35: How I feel
Chapter 36: The red flags
Chapter 37: Where The Truth Lies
Chapter 38: Highway to Hell
READ ME
My Sweet Babies
RECAP
Chapter 40: Kill this love
Chapter 41: The Hills [18+]
A thank you note, the Update and the 340k Reads

Chapter 39: Angel baby [18+]

3.8K 89 84
By StorytimewithC

A/N/: I mean you already know. Enjoy it. 💦

The answer is a lot of things. For starters I managed to spill my drink for the third time tonight on the girl sitting next to me, who ended up being the chick Suki hooked up earlier. If she didn't hate me before now she definitely did.

Her hateful glare accompanied me all the way to the other seat, close to Damian and even though I apologised a million times she seemed to have already decided about my death.

''Oh for God's sake Mila. It's not like it is the first time you get wet in the middle of a room full of people.'' A young guy with beard said, making everyone chuckle beside him.

Mila's cheeks heated up and for a moment I felt bad for her. What is it with men that makes them think they can trash talk about a woman's body or sexuality?

''You wish you were the one getting her wet don't you?'' I wanted to say, but I kept my mouth shut after catching her glaring at me.

Yep. Still a bitch.

After that, I had to endure Damian and his little buddy, or whatever they are, making out right next to me while the people around us were engrossed in different conversations, most of them regarding cars which of course I had no idea.

Then, the couple beside me almost started to dry hump each other, but the disapproving shouts made them finally walk away, leaving me alone on the couch.

Jesus I really wanna go home.

Right when I was about to call Rob and ask him to drive me back, I felt the seat close to me dip and the familiar leather pants came into my view. Sucking in a breathe, I look up, finding her gorgeous face staring at me with a smile.

''You seem miserable.''

''No. I'm just...t-tired?'' I said stuttering.

Very charming of you Daphne.

''Did you enjoy the race?'' She asks, sipping her drink.

''Yeah. I've never been to one before.''

''The first time is always the best.'' She says, looking at the people in front of us.

I take the time to study her, appreciating how beautiful she is.

If I tell her will she think I'm cheesy? She must hear it all the time.

To stop my intrusive thoughts I bite my lip, thinking for another question to continue the awkward exchange between us.

''Are you doing this for a while?''

''A few years.'' She says, turning her whole body towards me and letting me know I have her full attention.

''I started when I was seventeen. Such a kid. I knew nothing about cars. My boyfriend was involved with it and I started coming with him only to please him. Then I fell in love with the speed, the adrenaline rushing to my body when I'm behind the wheel..I ended up ditching the boyfriend, but kept the car. Best decision I've ever made.''

She chuckles, resting her head on the back of the couch, a carefree look on her face and I find myself staring at her in an awe.

She is absolutely amazing. Fuck now I wanna know more.

Reciprocating the stare, we ended up looking at each other closely, faces inches apart.

''What about you?'' She mouths lowly.

''What about me?''

''Who are you?'' She asks in a casual tone and I feel myself swallowing hard.

Fuck if I knew.

Catching my sudden mood change, she grabs my hand tugging me forward. ''Come with me.''

''Where?'' I ask, looking around our company, only to find them completely lost in their own ways.

''You will see.'' She answers smiling and I feel myself drifting  behind her.

She wears a pair of high heels boots, that makes her look taller than she is, the main reason why we are on the same height right now, and the tightest leather pants I've ever seen.

The material clings her bottom like a glove and I catch myself staring at the way her hips move.

She is absolutely gorgeous. No cap.

Slowly she guides me towards the back of a trailer, until it's just the two of us. The music still sounds loudly but there are little to no people here and I can't help but exhale deeply.

''God that's nice.'' I say loudly.

''Yeah. It can be a lot.'' She says, excusing herself for a moment.

I watch her walk inside the trailer, only to come outside a minute later holding some pillows and a small box.

Putting the pillows down, we both lay with our eyes towards the sky.

''Where did these come from?''

''The trailers are for the drivers. Or at least some of us who are doing this often and we know the people behind it. That's mine.''

''Oh.''

''Yeah. The job has its perks I guess.''

''This is your full time job?'' I ask.

''No, I'm a bartender on the side. But the money is better here.''

''I see.''

''You?''

''I'm just Daphne. That's the only thing that makes sense right now.'' I say looking at the stars above.

She doesn't answer but proceeds on opening the small box in her hands.

''This is my way of relaxing after a long day. Or a stressful night. Do you wanna kill it together?''

My eyes drift on her, watching her putting the blunt on her lips. Cupping the exterior of the lighter she takes a long drag, holding it inside for a second before she exhales deeply.

The smell of weed fills the space between us and I find myself contemplating the idea.

''I've never done it.'' I mumble, receiving a smile from her.

''Of course you haven't angel.'' She says, making me blush.

''Do you want to try it? No pressure but my stuff is good. No trash business.''

Biting on my lip I think about it for a minute before I nod, taking the blunt from her hand. Our fingers brush with each other and I feel the electricity between us, but I avoid her stare.

''Take a small drag. Otherwise you are going to get light headed too soon.''

Nodding, I do what she tells me only to end up coughing anyway. She chuckles at my response, taking it from my hands.

''That's okay. It happens to anyone the first time.''

I watch her repeating the action confidently the whole situation making her look even hotter than she already is and I can't help but stare.

''You see something you like?'' She says after a minute, passing me the blunt and I just nod, taking another hit and coughing repeatedly.

''You are doing it wrong angel.'' Suki scolds before she sits up tugging me with her.

Sitting on her knees, she grabs my thighs to position them on each side of her, making me straddle her lap involuntarily. I look into her eyes, shocked by her bold approach, and then I see her taking another hit, before she squeezes my cheeks into her hands, until my lips part.

The movement is enough to stir the fire in my stomach and I find myself giving in to her, her lips lightly touching my own, before she blows the smoke into my mouth.

I hold it inside just for a little and then I lift my head towards the sky exhaling. In this state of pure euphoria, I feel her lips kissing lightly my windpipe, her hands massaging my sides.

Looking down, our gaze locks and as if we shared the same thought, we both launch into each other, our lips connecting in a passionate kiss.

The softness of her lips makes me moan and I cup her cheeks in response. 

It feels fucking devine.

Of course it is different with every person, but there is something about finally giving in to a forbidden pleasure, that makes it so fucking fire.

Her tongue parts my lips sinking inside my mouth and I taste the cranberry vodka on her breath. My hand crips around her neck in an attempt to bring her closer to me and I playfully bite her lip in order to let me take control.

She hums, accepting my challenge and lets me explore her mouth, squeezing my ass in the process. The movement has me involuntarily grind on her and we both moan at the sensation.

Fuck that feels good.

I can feel the weed working its way to my system, relaxing my muscles and calming my mind, but more importantly making me beg for a touch.

I slowly circle my hips against her, while Suki's hands dig into my asscheeks under the fabric of my pants.

I don't even know when she sneaked her way there, but I don't complain. The feeling is too good to ignore, lighting fire to my whole body.

She senses me getting out of breath and lightly nudges my head backwards separating our lips. Her glimmering eyes find mine and she lets out a smile.

''You are a horny stoner. We established that.''

I chuckle, a sip away from her mouth, my hands tightly gripping her shoulders. She looks at me biting her lip, the action drawing my attention and I find myself dipping forward in order to run my tongue over her bottom lip.

Fuck I'm horny.

The feeling seems to be mutual, because a moment later she lowers her mouth beside my ear whispering in a sultry tone.

''I can't wait to taste you.''

The stare she is giving me makes me do backflips and like a dream I follow her inside the trailer, the door shutting behind us.

My legs wobble from the tingling feeling. I'm not sure if it is the weed or just the sexual frustration I've been suffering the whole night, but I can't help it. I sit on the small bed squeezing my thighs.

I really, really want to be touched right now.

She titles her head on the side, giving me an once over and I feel myself burn under her gaze.

''You are really beautiful. You know that?'' She asks with a small smirk on her face.

I shake my head, not turning my eyes away from her, making her laugh.

''Well you are. More than any girl out there.''

Her words suddenly remind me of Isaac but I'm too worked up to think about it. The sweet feeling that comes with being high practically takes over my body. And mind.

''You are too.'' I say without thinking about it.

I've been dying to tell her the whole night.

Stepping in front of me, she turns my head upwards in order for our eyes to connect, before she asks in a heavy tone. ''You think?''

I nod, my brain failing to compose any other words and I watch her glancing at my lips.

''Can I?'' She asks, dipping her thumb past my lips and into my mouth.

I suck on her finger, but before I can continue my act, she dips forward kissing me hard. Her legs wrap around me and I let her sit on my lap, hands tangling between my hair. I feel her short manicured nails massaging my scalp, the sensation making me moan.

Slowly, her fingers move down my body, stopping upon my chest to squeeze the flesh and pinch my nipple.

I whine into her mouth, grabbing her other palm in order to cup my other boob and repeat the action.

It's pure heaven.

Fuck I think I can come just from the nipple playing. What the hell is wrong with me?

Kissing my top and then bottom lip she releases my mouth and sneaks her hand to the button of my pants. Looking at me with a raised eyebrow she silently asks for permission which I give her breathless.

For a moment Jackson's face flashes in front of me, the image bringing a stinging pain in my chest, but it isn't enough to stop me.

I love you like crazy but I need this.

Her small fingers open the button, lowering the zipper and carefully press against me over my underwear.

''Fuck you are soaking.'' She whispers.

Moving her finger around my clit, she locates it easily and circles the small area with a steady rhythm that has me panting in seconds. She knows the exact amount of pressure to give, the right moment to retrieve.

The way a woman knows her body...

''Please.'' I moan helplessly.

''Please what angel?''

''I-I need more.''

Taking her hand off my pants, she moves beside me on the edge of the small bed so she is not straddling me anymore.

She pushes the waistband of my pants down, enough to expose my bodysuit and opens the small buttons underneath it to free the space between the material and my underwear.

I have a silk nude thong on that leaves little to no imagination and she gently passes her knuckles over it.

''You are so fucking beautiful.'' She says, her own chest panting up and down in deep breaths.

I lay down on my back, letting her caress me for a little longer, until she pushes away my underwear to expose my dripping core.

Her fingertips open my lower lips and she licks her lips at the view.

''Plea-'' My voice gets cut in my throat when she pushes one finger inside, circling my clit with her thumb.

A deep moan leaves my lips, my one hand clutching her thigh beside me, while the other grabs her wrist like my life depends on it.

She hushes me dipping forward to kiss my lips and suck on my neck.

Our tongues tangle together, her taste invadings my senses and I rock my hips in the motion of her hand.

She lets her palm rest against my clit and rub on it, while she inserts another finger and I'm seeing stars.

She doesn't even need to watch what she is doing. Her hands move naturally as if they have been made for it and they may as well have.

''Ahh..Fuck..'' I moan, shaking my head to the side, the whole sensation being too much.

Her lips find the shell of my ear whispering seductively. ''Take it baby.''

And I do, when she inserts a third finger, I feel my core pulsating, the moans escaping my mouth loud enough to let anyone know what is happening in here.

My eyes trail down my body to connect with the movement of her hand, glistening in my juices, I can help but stare, the view bringing me closer to the edge.

Resting my head back again, I grab her by the roots of her hair and kiss her lips passionately, whining and moaning into her mouth, while she fucks me with a force that has me shaking out of control.

She releases my face, a trail of saliva connecting our lips, before she brings her fingers out of my core and into her mouth.

''Exactly how I imagined.'' She moans, letting them slide back inside of me.

Her other hand catches my chin, signaling for me to open my mouth and when I do, she spits inside letting me taste a mix of her saliva and my flavor.

''Please..'' I cry, begging her to continue her movements, but she shakes her head brushing of my hair from my shoulder.

I'm covered in sweat and probably looking like a mess right now, but I don't care. I need a release.

''I want to taste you babe. I've been dying the whole night. The only reason I touched her on the couch was because I knew you were watching. Were you enjoying it? Thinking it was you?'' She says huskily and I nod urgently, grabbing her wrist once again to keep it moving.

''I need it..ple-''

The loud bangs against the door almost turn upside down the trailer and we both jolt from the bed.

''What the hell...'' Suki says, slightly opening the blinds of a window, to see outside.

''Are you kidding me?''

''W-who is it?'' I ask, my voice trembling from the way my whole body shakes. I swear my limbs have turned into jello.

''Fuckin Isaac. What the hell does he want? Wait here I'm going to send him away.''

But before she even moves to touch the handle I stop her, grabbing her hand.

''Don't.''

Raising an eyebrow she waits for an explanation, while I shakily pull up my pants.

''I-I don't want him to see me.''

''Is there a specific reason?'' She asks suspiciously.

''Suki fuckin open the door, before I break it!'' Isaac's harsh tone yells from outside.

''Shut up you moron!'' Suki responds in the same tone.

''Tell me.'' She urges.

''He...I know him-''

The loud noise of the door breaking makes us both yelp and Isaac's dark figure walks inside.

''What the hell Isaac..'' Suki yells, but he passes by, grabbing my hand and tugging me with him.

''What are you doing.'' I mumble, while he drags me behind him like a child.

''Hey asshole. Don't touch.'' She says, breaking the hold he had on me.

''Suki don't interfere.'' He threatens, although the fiery driver doesn't back away.

''Then stop acting like a prick. Who do you think you are, breaking my door and grabbing her like that.''

He ignores her trying to take my arm once again, but she steps forward stopping him.

''Try this shit one more and I promise you my boot will find your dick in no time.''

For a moment he looks reluctant, as if he knows she isn't joking, but then shakes his head and moves towards me.

Suki pushes his chest with her arms, raising her leg to kick him, but I step in the middle stopping her.

''Angel get out the way, let me give him a lesson.''

''What did you call her?'' Isaac spats angrily.

''Whatever I want paleface.''

''Please stop, both of you.'' I beg with my heart beating like crazy.

How did this happen? One moment I was about to have the best orgasm of my life and the other one I am playing the referee to break up a fight.

''What do you want from me?'' I ask Isaac crossing my arms in front of my chest.

''Someone is looking for you.'' He says as a matter of fact.

''Who?''

''Guess.'' The tone of his voice is threatening, almost accusing and I shake my head exhausted.

''I don't know what are you talking about.''

''Your loverboy is here. And he is thirsting for blood may I add.''

My feet almost give up on me, Suki's hand touching my wrist gently. ''Are you okay?''

Looking at Isaac I swallow hard before I turn on her. ''I need to go.''

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion and she squeezes my hand. ''You don't have to leave. I'll deal with them.''

A small smile takes over my face and I kiss her cheek mumbling to her ear. ''No need to, pretty.''

Listening to my words she smiles back at me, looking at Isaac with a death glare. ''You owe me.''

''I'll fix your damn door.'' Isaac says annoyed, although I don't fail to catch his stare between me and her.

He definitely knows.

Turning away, I watch Suki's beautiful figure disappearing inside the trailer, before I gaze at Isaac.

''Did you call him?'' My voice has no reseblance with the sweet one I had for Suki. He doesn't deserve it.

''Why would I do that?'' He says, with his typical stern visage.

''Then how did he know I was here?''

Isaac ignores me walking in front of me in a hurry, while I try to match our steps.

''I'm talking to you.''

''I don't know Daphne. Maybe because someone of the gang recognised you and crawled his way towards him in order to gain his favour?!'' He almost screams and I swallow the lump in my throat.

''I don't know any of them. I've only seen Ethan twice. Is he here?'' I mumble with an anxious feeling in my stomach.

''No.'' He says.

''Then who..''

''I DON'T KNOW DAPHNE.''

His yelling attracts attention from the people around us and I jump scared.

Watching my obvious distress, his face relaxes and he takes a step back. ''But I'm going to find out.''

I can sense the anger in his voice and I can't help but shake under his dark gaze.

''Let's go.'' He says more calmly and nods for me to step in front of him.

''Why are you the one who came to find me?''

''I'm sorry for breaking your fairytale princess, but your knight in shiny armor was too occupied screaming his lungs out. This was the only way to secure, not leaving here with a broken jaw.''

The anxiety wave spreads through my body like fire and my voice comes out trembling. ''Why?''

Isaac keeps quiet for a little while and then turns towards me, his face hiding a glum expression.

''He knows we were dancing together.''

Stopping abruptly, I look at him shocked. Holly fuck.

''Yeah you can imagine he wasn't happy with it.''

But then a lamp lights up in my mind. ''Pablo.''

''What?''

''The Spanish man that came to talk to you. I've seen him before. In a movie theatre.''

Everything makes sense now. He was the one who called Jackson while we were on our date ready to go to his place. I remember him now.

''Of course.'' Isaac says in irony. ''I'll deal with him.''

''What's that supposed to mean? Isaac don't do anything stupid.''

''Move Daphne.'' He commands me and continues walking ahead of me.

The sudden revelation that Jackson knows what happened here hits me and I start feeling panicked with the idea.

I can't confront him. Not now.

I'm not ready for it.

Turning the other way I try to leave, but Isaac catches my hand. ''Where do you think you are going?''

''I don't want to see him.''

''Very funny. Come on.'' He says tugging my arm.

''I'm not joking, Isaac. I'm not coming.'' I fight back.

''What the hell Daphne! I'm sick of your games. It's not a playground here.''

''What games? You are the one who is chasing me like a bee the whole night. I don't owe you anything and if I'm saying I'm not going, then I'm not.'' I yell tired of his behaviour.

''I don't care about your stupid fights or whatever childish reason you don't want to see him. I'm not putting my work on risk for you.''

''You should have thought about it before you hump me in the middle of the party. How do you think Jackson will react if he hears that you were gropping me?'' I say, raising an eyebrow.

I know it's a low blow because I let him do it, but damn I just want to wipe of that stupid arrogant look off his face.

''Probably the same way when he learns you were hooking up with Suki in her trailer. High may I add.''

Motherfucker.

''Don't you dare.''

''Or what?'' He says, stepping into my personal space until we are face to face.

''Daphne. What the hell, I thought you left.'' Bob's familiar voice interrupts, making me smirk.

Try to drag me away in front of him, you asshole..

''Can we leave?'' I ask.

''Yeah. I'm ready if you are. What's going on with you two?''

I look at Isaac waiting for him to explain but he just averts his gaze. I may not know him well, but I could tell from the beginning that Rob was someone important to him. He is the one who knows him the best and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't risk losing him.

Again low blow, but it's every man for himself.

''Nothing. Let's go.'' I say walking beside him.

''Isaac is everything okay?'' Rob insists.

''Yeah. Everything is fine.'' He responds after a minute staring at me.

I won the fight. But I'll probably pay for it next time.

*

''What was that about?''

Our feet scratch against the road, while we are heading towards the car.

''What do you mean?''

''Daphne stop. I know that there is something between you two. Stop acting as if I'm stupid.''

The bitterness in his voice startles me, making me instantly guilty. ''I don't...I swear.''

''Then what? You are both acting so fucking wierd when you are together. I'm your friend, but I'm his too. I can't look out for you when you don't let me."

Unlocking the car, he signals me to step inside, which I do with a heavy heart.

Good now I hurt the only person who's been with me through everything.

He shuts the door behind him, starting the car in silence.

''Bob...'' I say hesitant.

But he doesn't respond.

I fucked up really this time.

''I'm sorry. I...don't hide things from you. Me and Isaac..I don't even know what we have. He is acting like a prick every time I see him, but I guess we have some sort of chemistry?'' I mumble, confused because I really do not know what is going on between us.

''I know that.'' He says calmly.

''You do?''

''A fuckin giraffe can see it Daphne. And lucky for you guys I'm not a giraffe, so yes I can also say something about it.''

''Then why haven't you?''

''Because I thought that there was no way you would let it happen. You are in love with someone else. Am I wrong?''

Shaking my head I exhale deeply, watching the scenery outside the window. ''You are not.''

''Then what?''

''I don't know Bob. I don't even understand half of the things I did tonight.''

''What do you mean?''

The abrupt sound of a car's tires breaks through the darkness while we drive around the hill. Turning around, I see a black car with tinted windows driving alarmingly quickly and I catch my seat belt scared.

''Bob..'' I warn him when he takes a sharp turn mumbling a quite ''I know.''

He tries to signal him to pass by us but the car continues to flash its lights trying to get in the same line with our's.

''What the hell are they doing? We are going to crush.''

''Bob please let's stop the car and wait for them to go first.'' I say worried.

''Daphne I can't pull over we are in the middle of a hill.''

The anxiety behind his tone stresses me even more and when the car drifts ahead of us blocking our path we almost crush on it.

''Bob, Bob...'' I almost cry while he tries to cut the speed.

''I know, I know..''

The car stops a few meters in front of us, taking over the middle of the road to make it impossible for others to pass, and Rob presses the brake right on time before we fall on them.

I scream closing my eyes, only to realise we are safe. ''Fuck'' Bob breathes hard from the adrenaline.

When I finally open them, the sight ahead makes me rethink my choice and wish I had died a thousand times before.

Jackson steps outside the black vehicle, slamming the door behind him and strides towards our car like a dark angel ready to take my soul.

He stops right beside the windshield, pressing his ringed fingers on with an expression that could put a man to his grave.

The perfect line of his jaw clenches and my heart thumps against my chest when I hear his hoarse voice.

''Get out the fucking car.''

***
Oof that was a hell of a ride.

And it's not even over yet.

The two chapters combined are more than 17.000 words and honestly I can't believe I did it.

I'm so happy with the result.
I really hope you like it and give it some love. ⭐

The next chapter will contain smut again. But this time a highly anticipated one. 😌

I wanted to make it clear, in case you didn't notice (lol), that I don't write smut often if it's not to serve a purpose for the book and the relationship between the characters.

Here I wanted to give you a glimpse of Daphne's sexuality that I have thrown some hints before.

You are going to learn more about it later on.

Also, I had the best time writing Suki's character. She is such an icon to me. I hope you like her too. 😇

Next chapter won't be very soon because I have important exams ahead of me. I will need a couple of weeks, but I promise you it won't leave you disappointed.

Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts for the book. I'm always happy to read them.

Much love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 879 14
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
169K 4.5K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
107K 1.4K 44
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!