With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 48

12.4K 592 530
By jamelaq

Hii!

Sorry for the late update. I blame procrastination🤡. You should blame it too...

Anyways, let's gooo!

Chapter start

Mikey's pov:

"Hey, Kenchin. What time is y/n-chin's school ends again?" I ask him as we walk down the bustling streets of Tokyo.

'Why does her school have to be so far from ours anyways. She should've went to the same school as me so I could always see her whenever.' I thought silently brooding the fact that she's too far from me.

Kenchin glance down his watch and answered, "about 20 minutes from now."

"What? Then let's hurry, Kenchin!" I said while increasing my pace. But as we were walking, I got sidetracked when I see a convenience store. 'Hmm. Y/n-chin must be hungry after school. I should go buy her some dorayaki!'

"Kenchin. Wait here." I told him as I entered the store. I walk towards the dorayaki aisle. 'What is this?!! There's no more dorayaki?! Nooo!' To my horror, there's no more dorayaki available. Now what am I gonna give to my lovely y/n-chin?

I sulk.

"Oi, Mikey. Hurry up!" I heard Kenchin spoke beside me. "Kenchin! What am I gonna do? There's no more dorayaki for y/n-chin." I told him.

"That's too bad. Did she told you to buy her some?" He ask.

"No." I replied.

"Then, don't buy some and let's go." Kenchin said as he proceed to leave the store.

"What? No! I have to give her something..." I stop him from leaving as I walk around the store looking for something she might like.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Kenchin suggested while following behind me.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." I answered before stoping at one of the aisle looking at this one certain bread.

"Why'd you stop?" Kenchin ask behind me before looking at the one I'm staring at. "Hmm? Milk bread? You gonna buy that, Mikey?" He ask.

"Ne, Kenchin. Would y/n-chin like this?" I ask him showing him the milk bread I'm holding.

"Who wouldn't like free food?" He answered. 'Oh. Right.' I thought.

"Then, I'll buy three!" I said while I grab two more before walking to the counter paying for the three milk breads.

After paying, me and Kenchin walk out from the store and proceeded to go to y/n-chin's school. "Kenchin. Which direction is y/n-chin's school again?"

Kenchin sighed before saying, "Just follow me.", and I follow behind him. 'What's with him?' I thought before shrugging.

5 minutes before y/n-chin's class is over, we finally arrived at the gates. I turn towards Kenchin and said, "Alright. You can go now, Kenchin.", while shooing him with my left hand. My right hand holding the milk breads for y/n-chin.

"Hah?!" I saw Kenchin's face became annoyed at my words but whatever. I don't want him interrupting my time with my wifey.

"Right. Emma said you should walk her home." I said. I saw his cheeks going a little red before he turn around and bid his goodbye. "Fine. Whatever. Have fun." He waved.

'Heh.' I smirked. 'Emma never did say that.'

After that, I notice some students going out of the building. It seems like y/n-chin's class is now over. I waited a few minutes more before I finally caught a glimpse of y/n-chin.

I pushed my back off the wall I was leaning on and approach her while hiding my right hand holding the milk breads behind me.

1st pov:

'Finally. It's over~' I thought when I heard the bell ring. I slouch on my chair for a minute waiting for majority of my classmates to leave through the door before I decided to stand and leave the room.

I walk down towards the shoe locker and changed my shoes before finally walking out of the building. Halfway towards the gates, I saw someone approaching. 'Is that Mikey?'

I saw his face beamed when he saw I notice him. He then waved and said, "Hey, Y/n-chin!"

I walk faster towards him before saying, "Mikey! What are you doing here?".

"To see my beautiful wifey. What else?" I blushed by what he said. Then I averted my eyes from him and saw his right hand behind him.

"What are you hiding there?" I ask as I pointed at his right hand.

Mikey smiled before saying, "Y/n-chin. Guess what."

"What?" I ask.

"Noo," he whined. "You have to guess!" He said.

"Fine. Is it food?" I tried guessing.

"Yup!" Mikey answered. Then he pushed his right hand towards me showing a plastic bag with- "Is that milk breads?!" I ask as my eyes shined.

Mikey nodded before peering over my face asking, "Do you like it?"

Instead of answering, I jumped at Mikey hugging him by his neck then I said, "Thank you, hubby.", before kissing him on his cheeks.

Mikey hugged back before saying, "Anything for my wifey." Then he pecked my lips while smiling boyishly.

"M-Mikey! We're in public!" I stuttered while I felt my face heating up.

Then Mikey leaned in and whispered, "So, you're telling me that it's okay if we're alone?", then he smirk. My blush intensifies at his words.

"Y/n-chin. Your face is all red." Mikey said like he doesn't have anything to do with it. 'But if I say it's because of him then he'll definitely tease me for it!'

Then he look over my clothes before taking of his jacket and putting it over my shoulders. "You shouldn't dress too lightly, y/n-chin. The weather's getting cold and you just got released from the hospital too."

After that, he grab my hand and lead me towards the park not forgetting to glance at me from time to time and smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask him suspiciously.

He swing our hands back and forth as we walk and answered, "Well, y/n-chin's my girlfriend now. Why wouldn't I be happy? I've dreamed of this moment for a long time now." Then he lifted our intertwined hands before kissing the back of my hand.

And again, I blush at his words and gesture. 'Gawd, why do I keep blushing ever since Mikey arrived?' I thought.

We finally arrived at the park and sat on one of the benches. I grab one milk break and opened it before tearing a piece and putting it on my mouth.

"Do you want some?" I turn to Mikey while holding a piece of the milk break directly to his lips. He nodded before I fed him the bread.

Mikey circled his arm around my shoulder pulling me towards him as I rest my head on his shoulder while eating milk bread, sometimes feeding him.

3rd pov:

Meanwhile, Takemichi and his girlfriend, Hinata met Hakkai Shiba and his sister Yuzuha Shiba at a bowling alley.

But on the way to the Shiba's household, they got in trouble with the black dragons and met an elite guard captain named Hajime Kokonoi (aka Koko), and an attack swuad captain named Seishu Inui.

Just as Takemichi and Hina were about to leave, Takemichi was attack by the 10th leader of the black dragons, and also Hakkai and Yuzuha's elder brother, Taiju Shiba who came from out of nowhere.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

Haa. Finally done.

Sooo, how was this chapter?? I hope you like this one.

I was upset yesterday because I found out that Dazai's birthday scout is pver and I haven't gotten any Dazai Ssr!!! 😭😭😭 P A I N. I was looking forward to having a PM Dazai card as well but! 😭😭😭💔💔💔. So unfaaiirr... ﹏╥

But! I finally got EX Chuuya so... Yay? Now I'm only missing EX Akutagawa to complete the 4 EX cards... don't know if I could get him cuz I'm broke af.

Anyways,

Happy weekend everyone!

See you next week. I hope..

Bye-bye!

Dkdjdnsns cringe aaacckkk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
1.5K 76 41
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
346K 11.9K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...