Midnight Tequila | Holy Trini...

By carolairdd

šŸšØ ššØ š¬š¢š„šžš§š­ š«šžššššžš«š¬ ššš„š„šØš°šžš. āš ļø READ AT YOUR OWN RISK āš ļø The kisses and the intoxicat... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Acknowledgements

Chapter Nineteen

1.1K 73 84
By carolairdd

[ Just three months ago,  Hollywood A-listers,  Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett shook the world with their split-up. Rumours have been circulating that there's a third party involved, nonetheless, it's unconfirmed. Following the break up, Cate Blanchett was seen three days ago at Los Angeles California International Airport kissing a woman. Is this a hint as to why the Hollywood power couple broke up? Tune in for more --- ]

"Motherfucking news update!" Cate madly yelled as she threw the remote over her television.

She felt like an open casket right now and her dead body being feasted by people who didn't have the rights to. Mad and miserable - she would be lying if Cate would say she's not feeling those. It would be an enormous lie to say that she's perfectly okay, because she's not. First off, she's mad at everything - at what she did, to how the events turned out. The hell, her mind tricked her that it was Sandra, but the woman she was kissing wasn't. She's utterly miserable. The news of her kissing a woman at the airport became a running story in the press - it's been pasted on tabloids, in morning and evening news, and she was sure that everyone saw the news, including Sandra.

She got off her couch and sauntered her way to the kitchen. She then grabbed shots of the tequila that she made just an hour ago. She winced her eyes shut as she took two shots consecutively. The brownish tangerine liquid glided down her throat, burning each flesh  that had been touched into dusts, but it felt kinda nice. The pain in her heart could somehow be forgotten as she nursed the pain of tequila gliding down her dry throat. She was too focused to finishing all the shots when her phone rang. She glanced over it on the counter and she rolled her eyes when she saw who the caller was.

"You woke me up. It's 9 PM and I was already sleeping." She lied the minute she accepted the call, she took another shot as she listened to the caller on the other line, "No! You know the news is not accurate!" She stood up from the kitchen stool on the counter, "For Pete's sake Hilda, you know me! I do not associate myself to adultery! You know my morals! My goodness! I was exhausted and famished and I fucking didn't know! I thought it was Sandra! I'm what?!" She held her head as she started pacing back and forth in the kitchen, "I didn't know! I kissed her yes, but that's because I thought she's Sandra! I was closing my eyes and she kissed me back, that's why  I didn't know." She breathed, taking in full air as she listened to her publicist talking on the line, "I know, I know. I know I've made a lot of controversies these past months, but this one, you gotta clean up my name. You are my publicist, " Her voice sounded as if she's begging, "You gotta clean my name. I know Sandra saw the news, so please clean my name so she will know what really happened...please."

The blonde bit her lip as she listened to her publicist on the other line. She then trudged her way out of the kitchen and sulked on the sofa for her knees were begging her to sit.

"Please?" She spoke on the phone once more, "I do not know how to win her back anymore." She softly uttered and her tears fell, "I gotta win her back, but I do not know how." She extracted a deep sigh out, "And yes, I'm back at New York, and yes, I won't go out for the meantime. Just please, clean my name. Thank you."

She exhaled when the call ended and along with that, she cried. If only crying could make money, then she'd be a million richer than any human in the planet. She curled her legs up on the sofa as she hugged herself and cry for a hundred times that week. The stillness of the home was not doing her any good, because in every corner that she looked upon, Sandra's shadow was there. Sandra's shadow lingered around, haunting her down. Wasn't it odd to be haunted by someone alive?  She could still see her smile - and it broke her to know that she could never see that smile ever again; she could never draw that smile from Sandra, not anymore. She wanted to run away again - to some place where she could have her peace, because her home wasn't giving her peace anymore. In every corner, she could see the past memories she and Sandra had built together - she could see their ghosts chasing each other down the stairs, she could see them taking a bath together, she could see them eating at the kitchen, and she could still see Sandra leaning by her door, smiling sweetly at her. In every wall, in every corner - their memories had been etched like  printed photographs from ancient times. She  wanted to bury those memories now; put them into a deep grave where she could no longer dig them up again, but those memories kept fighting her back. It wouldn't die.

Cate dropped her purse on the couch as soon as she arrived home. To be an actress was not a piece of cake - one had to deal with all the pressure and the toxicity;  the glam and glitz were just background, just facades luring people, but in reality, it's a fucked up system. Carol 2015 got robbed of an Oscar and the blonde didn't see that coming. She thought, along with the million people who watched the film believed that an Oscar would be paying them off, but they got it wrong. Sure, sportmanship should be laid on the table, but how could she do that if she knew that the Oscar was bought? When Cate slumped down on the sofa, Sandra stepped into the front door, obviously chasing her.

"Hey..." Sandra chimed sweetly as she stood in front of Cate.

The brunette looked ravishing in her nude gown. The piece hugged the corners of her body perfectly. Her hair was droppped in waves. She was beyond perfection, but the look on her face painted the opposite. She had a frown as she looked at the blonde who was sitting on the couch wearing a frown too.

"Baby..." The brunette spoke, ushering her to smile, she then sat beside Cate and dropped an arm behind her back, "Stop that frown."

'"I just don't get it, okay?" Cate stood up and ran her fingers on her hair before she looked at Sandra, "I am not upset about me not winning tonight. I'm upset for the team! And hey," she bent down and stared at her girlfriend seriously, "The Oscar was fucking bought! I mean, who would be okay with that?"

Sandra got off her seat and snaked her arms on Cate's waist as she stood in front of the blonde, "I know, baby. I know." She spoke as she held her cheek, turning Cate's face to look at her, "Baby, a big fuck and a loud boo to that bullshit academy. Now, what do you need? A glass of water? Vodka? Whiskey?" She asked, caressing the blonde's cheek gently.

The blonde heaved a deep sigh before she leaned her head on Sandra's shoulder, "Baby, a glass of cold water would be perfect, please."

Sandra rubbed her back, "Noted, sweetie. Wait here." She added, placing a kiss on the side of her head before she left the scene.

Cate was left on the living area, still mad. But it didn't take too long for the brunette got back right away. She handed the glass to the blonde and helped her drink. When Cate was done, Sandra got the glass, placed it on the table and she snaked her arms on Cate's waist again.

"Feeling better?"

Cate shook her head.

"What else do you need, baby?"

Cate sighed, "I don't know."

"How about a kiss?"

Cate gave her a long glance before she put her arms on Sandra's neck, "I guess I need that too."

Sandra elicited a laugh hearing the blonde's answer. She then pulled Cate closer and in a beat of a heart, she claimed her lips softly. Cate held the back of Sandra's neck as the kiss intensified while Sandra's hands roamed around her back. They kissed for a few minutes before Sandra pulled out.

She wiped Cate's lips with her thumb, "Feeling better, baby?"

"I still feel low." Cate pouted, "So low."

"Okay, listen to me." Sandra smiled.

"What?"

The brunette heaved a sigh before she held Cate's waist once more, "Someday, when I'm awfully low." She started to sing while her lips couldn't stop grinning, "When the world is cold..." she ran her left hand on Cate's back, "I will feel a glow just thinking of you." She continued to sing.

"Oh stop it, please." The blonde laughed, her cheeks started growing red.

Sandra shook her head as she backed away and stared at her from top to toe, "And the way you look tonight." And then she gave the blonde a wink.

The blonde rolled her eyes as she stood awkwardly in front of the brunette. Sandra was now a few inches away from her and by the looks of it, she knew that the brunette wouldn't stop singing.

"You're lovely, with your smile so warm." Sandra continued, "And your cheeks so soft." She crossed the space between them and held Cate's cheeks once more, "There is nothing for me, but to love you. And the way you look tonight."

Cate smiled at her and she put her hands around the brunette's neck. And there, her smile illuminated the whole space like a firework glowing up in the  skies along with the million dead stars carved up.

"There baby... you're smiling and blushing too." Sandra snickered, grasping her waist a little tighter.

"Because you're a sap."

"Only for you, baby."

Cate looked up and stared at her. Her eyes screamed so much love towards the gorgeous woman in front. She felt bliss having her and as cliché as it sounded, Sandra lighted up her dark world. She then kissed her nose before she took off her heels and then she leaned her head on Sandra's chest.

"Should I sing? Should I continue?"

Cate hummed on her chest, "Hmmm yes, please."

And with that, Sandra held her in place and they started to sway as the brunette started to sing once again, " With each word your tenderness grows. Tearing my fears apart. And that laugh that wrinkles your nose. Touches my foolish heart."

Cate looked at her before she placed her finger on the brunette's lips to stop her from singing, " Yes you're lovely, never, ever change..."  Cate continued the song and Sandra laughed, " Keep that breathless charm. Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you. Just the way you look tonight."

"I love you." A dreamy sigh escaped out of the brunette's lips, "And baby, a big fuck to that academy." She jested as she gently caressed Cate's bottom lip, "I am happy you're now smiling. What else do you need?"

Cate tried to bite her finger, but Sandra was quick to snatch it away, "I think I need a mind-blowing sex." She gave her a flirty gaze, "Would you be so kind to arrange it, mi amore?"

A chain of giggles rushed out from Sandra's lips. She eyed Cate flirtily before she leaned closer, ushering her lips closer and closer on the blonde's ear.

"I'll do my very best, madame." And with that, Sandra unzipped Cate's gown behind as she sensually placed wet kisses on the blonde's neck.

Cate was pulled out of her mind. Her reveries were just too sweet, yet  painful to remember. She looked around her house;  the whole space felt haunted  and every passing second was a torture for she could hear Sandra's giggles and it kept on intensifying. She tried to shut everything out, but she just couldn't. In her frustration, she got off the sofa, grabbed her car key on the table and ran her way out of the house. She was a disaster - with her hair flying everywhere, just a loosely tied robe around her body and barefooted. Still, she opened her gate, and when she did, she saw paparazzis just gawking at her like a hawk. The paparazzis took photos of her right away and she didn't mind them. Instead, she walked back towards her car, slipped  in and she drove away, leaving her gate opened.

The night was heavy, but the city was still wide awake. Her tears kept on falling as she drove faster and faster each minute. She just felt alone and doomed. If only she could, she would gladly crash her car on the road, but she knew that the people who loved her would be devastated and so, she gripped on the steering wheel and she abruptly stopped her car in the middle of the road. She shouldn't die, not tonight. Cate sobbed. Her heart was aching so badly and she was exhausted of crying, but she couldn't help it. The voidness that she was feeling dragged her to the bottom of her mind. She wanted the pain to end, but she didn't know what else to do. The cars behind her  blew their horns so many times, but she just sat there - unable to move. A man approached her car and knocked on her window, but she didn't care. It took her a few minutes before she decided to get moving when she noticed that she had caused too much chaos and traffic. She bit her lip as the car started moving again. For one last time, she wanted to do something right.

It took her half an hour before she pulled over at Sandra's place. She went out of her car and she looked so devastatedly wasted to be at her ex's place again. Her tears kept on falling still as she looked at the house. The house was dead - there were no lights on, but she was sure that Sandra was inside for her car was parked on the garage. She felt too weak, yet she forced to move her feet until she found herself outside of Sandra's door. Without words, she knocked. She only knocked once for she had printed in her mind that if Sandra wouldn't answer the door, this would be the very last time she would be knocking on her heart. The waiting seemed to go on forever. She was about to move back, but as soon as she took a step back, it was when she heard the door clicked. Cate turned around, ready to meet Sandra in that very instant and when the door opened, there revealed Sandra in her robe, and a bottle of scotch on hand.

The world seemed to stop in haze. And suddenly, the night diminished it's darkness. The blonde felt as if she was transported into a whole new world where there's light and hope. Without wasting much time, she deleted the space between them, closed their gap and she kissed her.

"Great. This time, I ain't wrong." She laughed loudly at herself before shook her head and looked at the very shocked brunette, "I kissed the right woman."

Sandra's lips parted when the kiss ended. She was statued on her place with her hand still holding the glass of scotch. Her face couldn't be painted and she was heaving, trying to chase her breath. She was about to speak when Cate deleted the space once more. This time, she took a hold of Sandra's glass and she pinned her on the wall as their lips crashed. Sandra's bones brittled, wanting to collapse under the spell of the blonde's kiss. It was hot, fiery and addicting at first, but she startled when Cate's tears started falling as they kissed.

Cate extracted herself away, with tears on her face, she said, "Just making sure you're real." And she then emptied the scoth from Sandra's glass, and when the glass was empty, she raised it up, "Baby, you look great tonight." She smiled, "You always do."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 260 11
gxg readerxcateblanchett *Cate is not married and does not have children for story purposes only. I will be writing a story based o...
28.1K 642 58
They met unconventionally. A night that is full of passion and desires. Destiny brought them together and would shock their family. Adeline is a lov...
28.2K 1.5K 56
šŸšØ No silent readers allowed. šŸšØ āš ļø READ AT YOUR OWN RISK āš ļø I held into your promise that you would give me your entire soul, but while you were pur...
87.7K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...