Marco vs the forces of Life

Galing kay snowglitchz

Ever since a girl came to live in his house hold. He came to a life with danger. Something he wanted. What he... Higit pa

1. It Started
2. The Vivid Red Eye's
3. Father Time
4. Dreams
5. Upgrade
6. Truth or Punishment
7. Mackie Hand
8. The Dance
9. Rebel Princess
10. Visiting Star
11. Back to Earth Summer
12. Right Back to Mewni!
13. The Dreams Again
14. Butterfly Form Star
15. Soulrise
16. Holding the Wand
17. Party
18. Photo Booth
19. Marc-nificent Seven V.S Meteora
20. After the Fight
21. Meeting Globgor
22. Pie
23. Catch Up
24. Hanging with Tom
25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse
27. Getting some Answers
28. Too Emotional to make a Portal
29. The Magic Well
30. Made It to Mewni
31.The Solarian Warriors
32. Worlds Clash
33. After the Clash
34. Cheer Up
35. The News
36. Telling Tom
37. Our Baby
38. Care To Join Me?

26. The Dreams Explained but.....

296 9 0
Galing kay snowglitchz

"Ugh! We still have so many invitations to hand out! How are we gonna deliver them all?" I sighed. We barely sent any. We went to a lot already and still have 300 of these invitations.

"Come on, here. Let me show you how it's done." Janna takes the invitations from me and walks up to the guy helping arrange the coronation.

"Hello, sir. Hand these out to 300 of your friends before midnight, or you'll die." He screams off with invitations.

"She's joking! You know you didn't have to do that."

"But it's working."

"Imma go help set up the coronation." I walk to the exit but look at Globgor. Someone put a bow on him. I chuckle. Sorry Globgor. I head out and walk to the Monster Auditorium. Better check the progress while Star's out. Don't want her panicking. I head to the Auditorium checking the stuff. It looks like everything is fine.

"Marco Thank you for helping."

"No problem Eclipsa. I think everything is set for now."

"Why don't you get dress. Lavabo has your suit ready and Star should be back soon." I nod at her and head to see Lavabo.

"Ahhhh. Marco Diaz. Your clothes are ready."

"Thanks Lavabo," I say smiling as he gives me the neatly folded clothes. I wave bye and head to my room. I change into the clothes and put my meat blanket on. I mean I know the M doesn't stand for Mewni but it helps. I am sort of a knight to ever since I was knighted a while back by Eclipsa. I can't believe Star was able to plan this less than a day. So much already happened and she told me she was planning a coronation for Eclipsa. After the whole blood moon curse gone, I invited Tom to the dragon's cycle club ride. but in that meantime, I hanged with Kelly but I decided to call it off. Of course, I felt bad but I think it was for the better. Then we had our annual dragon Cycle ride where Tom didn't know how to ride one. I was able to help him a bit. And when we meant up with the rest of the group, Talon called us Lovebirds! I felt my inside twist but played it cool. Kelly even called me out of the breakup buddy. But the word lovebirds stuck in my head. Tom called me cool to when I thought he was the cool one! This is getting me all over the place. I sighed. I should start heading back now. I open the door seeing Tom with his hand up.

"I was about to come and get you. Star was getting worried. We're all dressed." I take a look at Tom. He looked good in his black suit. I shake my head.

"Okay cool. I was heading back now." I walk pass him but get yanked back. "Tom." He took off my meat cape and threw it back into my room and started shoving me out. "Tom! You c-"

"It's better this way. Hurry up before we're late." I sighed and continued to walk with Tom. We made it. The closer we got I can hear the commotion from the audience. We were finally behind stage. I felt one of my shoulder epaulettes move then fall. I tried putting it back.

"I got you Marco." he grabbed the epaulette and started fixing it back on my shoulder.

"Five minutes to curtain, everybody! Five minutes!"

"I dunno, Tom. Are you sure I shouldn't wear my meat blanket?"

"Dude, trust me on this one." I eyed but he just flickered my forehead. "And done. and stop worrying about the meat blanket. You look good in your suit. Now imma go check on the audience." I nod as he walks to the curtain. I walk to the side. The thing is starting in 5 minutes. Okay I can step outside for a second before the thing starts. I step out the auditorium for a second. I take a deep breath. I look up and see Eclipsa floating back to the tower. Hopefully she gets back in time. After a minute, Star passes by me and head to the tower. I walk back on-stage seeing Tom. I walk up to him.

"What is Star doing?"

"Getting Eclipsa. The thing is about to start."

"I'm sure she'll be back in time. O Eclipsa is back." I see Eclipsa and she runs up stage with a mic. She looks panicked. Eclipsa looks really nice. Those earrings though.... I brought my hand to my cheek.

"Mar-"

"Attention, everyone! I'm afraid we must send you all home immediately. Globgor has escaped." What?! I walk to pull the curtain to see. "Please, stay calm! Once we've evacuated you, return to your homes, lock your doors, bar your windows—"

"No! Everyone, stay where you are!" Hekapoo, Rhombulus, and Omnitraxus appear on stage and form a circle around Eclipsa.

"Don't listen to Eclipsa!"

"That's just what Globgor wants you to do! He'll pick you off one by one!"

"What are you doing?! I'm trying to protect everyone!"

"You're not trying to protect anyone, you traitor!" Rhombulus puts Eclipsa in handcuffs. "The Magical High Commission is officially declaring a state of emergency! All residents of Mewni must remain in their seats until further notice!" Hundreds of Hekapoo clones form a ring around the auditorium, and Omnitraxus encloses the auditorium in a barrier. "We wait here until the threat of Globgor is neutralized."

"Come on, let's go." Rhombulus take Eclipsa back stage. I run back in full of worry.

"Things do not look good out there." Think Marco. "We need some sort of..." I notice a flyer next to Roberirot. "Huh? Aha! A distraction!" I take the flyer. "Hey!" I run up stage.

"Hey, everybody! What's more fun than a cornonation?"

"Sit down, kid!"

"That's right! A talent show!" I yell showing the flyer.

"Uh, hold on, Marco. We are artists. We can't just put on a talent show with no preparation—" Foulduke appears with bag of stage supplies. "I'm ready!" We start making the preparations. First up Ponyhead took over which I'm happy and not so confident about. But we need to stall. I walk back to the side as Ponyhead does her talent. Hmm. What can I do?

"Hey Marco. We should sing Love sentence."

"What?"

"Yea. You and me. It could totally work. Trust me." He gives me a smile. I go to. After a while Pony Head kept posing.

"Annnnd here is this one." She does a pose turned away and looking over her right shoulder. "Boom!"

"I thought this was supposed to be a talent show!"

"Posing is a talent!"

"Thank you, Pony Head! Next up, we've got Marco!"

"I don't know about this. I mean, I'm... I-I-I'm totally unprepared." I take out a microphone. "There's no way I could perform in front of a crowd right this very second." Tom slips sunglasses onto my face, and I take out my phone to play Love Sentence's. I started singing.

"We spiraled high on a gust of love. I move to the side to show Tom and he joins singing.

"And I knew right from the start." We moved together. "Nothing could tear us apart." Ruberiot joins in playing the lute. "Til the day you broke my heart." Janna and Foolduke join in dancing.

"And now it's too little too late. Ooh-ooh." I hear a portal open. I turn seeing the portal. Star pops through in her butterfly form.

"Star!" She turns back to normal.

"Citizens of Mewni! There is someone I'd like you to meet." Another figure comes through. The crowd gasp.

"Oh, boy!" Suddenly I was pulled back. Buff Frog?!

"Please, stay calm! I know he looks scary, but Globgor doesn't want to hurt you!"

"That's Globgor?

"Why is he in handcuffs?"

"I thought he'd be bigger."

"Globgor would just as fast eat you than look at you! But don't worry! I'll crystallize him right here on this stage for you all to see!"

"But that isn't enough! As soon as Globgor's crystallized, Eclipsa will just set him free again!"

"Omni is right! We will never be safe if Eclipsa is allowed to be queen!" Hekapoo snaps her fingers, and the curtains behind her burn away to reveal Eclipsa.

"My darkest star!"

"You!" I watch the scene between the two. They look so happy. "Hi, dear. It looks like you've gotten yourself into a bit of trouble."

"It seems I have. Why did you set me free? I told you, this isn't what I want!"

"I didn't do it, I swear!"

"Okay, that's enough! Back to the crystal for you!" Rhombulus starts crystallizing Eclipsa from the feet up. I start to struggle out from Buff Frog. No! We have to save her!

"No, wait! Please!" Globgor roars and breaks through his handcuffs. Globgor leaps at Rhombulus, expanding the size of his arms, and slams Rhombulus away. He flies to the wall. Heckapoo draws scissor blades and charges but Globgor swings his tail at her destroying her clones but the tail swings above the crowd. 

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry, my bad!" Omnitraxus appears behind Globgor. I try to yell behind you but Buff Frog covered my mouth. Omnitraxus grabs his arms.

"No-no-no-no-no-no, please! You guys have to stop!" Globgor falls over, causing debris to fall on the stage. A piece of debris hits Star and knocks her back toward the audience. Star! This has to stop. Buff Frog please! I look back seeing Globgor sneak onto Omnitraxus' shoulder while tiny-sized. He expands the size of his left arm and punches Omnitraxus across the face, causing him to fall over. Hekapoo appears through a portal and attacks Globgor from behind. When he dodges, Hekapoo makes more clones of herself, and they pile on top of him. He grows in size and throws them off. Omnitraxus' hand appears out of the floor and grabs Globgor's tail.

"Aah!"Omnitraxus swings Globgor around and around by his tail and hurls him into the sky.

"Aaaaah!" Omnitraxus appears in the sky over Globgor and punches him back to the ground. I'm sorry Buff Frog. I undercut Buff Frogs legs making him fall back with us but that lose his grip got me free. He still held Tom. I hop onto the stage. I was running across but part of the ceiling stage came down. I was surrounded by wood and fire. I froze. My breathing suddenly became hard.

"Marco!"

"Just give yourself up, Globgor! You and Eclipsa have struck terror into the hearts of Mewmans for too long!" My ears started ringing. I fell onto my knees. Tears fell onto my face.

"Hey! There's a kid in the fire!" Then the fire was gone. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I look up seeing Globgor in normal size. I nod at him. I whip my tears. Why was it hard to move? We looked at each other for a second. He stood up.

"Look, we don't need to fight. Put me back in the crystal and let my family go."

"All right, let's do this!"

"Over my dead body!" River appears in the crowd and climbs over audience members toward the stage. "That man was willing to stay in a crystal to keep his wife safe and he even saved someone! He's a husband just like the rest of us and a hero!

"Yes, exactly! Well, I mean, not everyone here's a husband, but..."

"Not yet."

"I don't care if he's a husband or dad! He's evil! He's a king of monsters! And Eclipsa set him free!"

"No, Rhombulus. I don't think she did." Everyone in the crowd started getting confused. "Think about it. Eclipsa's gonna let Globgor out of his crystal on her coronation day? That doesn't make any sense!"

"So what you're saying is... Globgor let himself out!"

"It was you! You're the one who let him out! You're the crystal guy! You put him there in the first place! And you can't stand that she's out now and people are accepting her! You got anything to say for yourself?"

"All right! I did it!" The crowd gasps. "I let him out so you could see what a monster he really is!"

"Yeah, that's funny. 'Cause he didn't do anything but try and get away from you!"

"Well... maybe this time, he didn't hurt anyone. But sooner or later, he'll show his true colors! And so will Eclipsa! She's evil! I've seen it with my own eye!"

"Are you kidding me?! We don't trust Eclipsa either, but if you think putting everyone here in danger was a good idea, you're the bad guy here! Guards! You know what to do." The knights hold him.

"No, no, wait! I can explain!"

"Aw, pipe down, big guy!"

"It doesn't matter who let me out. I'm free, but I can't stay here," Globgor says as he free Eclipsa's feet from crystal and breaks her handcuffs. "These people are afraid of me."

"But if they're afraid of you, why are they still here?"

"Perhaps... they should decide." The crowd got more confused. I got up and stood by them. The crowd was questioning themselves.

"You may not all love me, but you've accepted me as your queen. Will you accept my husband as well?"

"Wait, you want us to choose?"

"This is a monarchy, not a democracy!"

"Wait, what does Queen Moon think?" Everyone in the audience around Moon looks at her.

"How many times must I tell you? I'm not your queen anymore! It doesn't matter what I think!"

"Hmm... I dunno. Didn't he used to, like, eat people?"

"Wasn't he just trying to protect his family from angry Mewmans?"

"I don't know how to respond to this shift in the paradigm!"

"I think we should give him chance! Is true, Globgor is free now. For some, is Mewman's greatest fear. But now it has happened! And it not so bad! He seems like big proud husband. He lost and still protects. Like Buff Frog!

"Dude, I'm fine. You can put me down now."

"Can't we all put the past behind us and make a fresh start?"

"Awwwww!"

"Yeah! What that fish kid said!" The crowd started cheering.

"Huh." I smiled. Star runs to hug Eclipsa. Globgor joins. I join the group to. I see Tom joining to.

"So, Queen, I know a lot just happened, but it's still your coronation. Shall we make this thing official?" Roberirot says showing her bone guitar. Eclipsa goes and takes it. She starts playing. She starts singing.

"It's some kind of magic. When we make it through the night. It's some kind of magic." I smile watching her sing. Janna pushes Globgor to join Eclipsa.

"When we face what's wrong or right." He joins her. "And head to the future. Where nothing's quite so clear." Moon comes.

"But I won't even falter" She hugs Star.

"won't even falter." Tom pulls me into the hug. I smile.

"When it's you I'm with, my dear. 'Cause all I wanna do. Is stay in Mewni with you. And all I wanna see. Is you right here next to me." The crowd cheers.

"Can we have another song?!" A monster yelled.

"Yea one more!" The crowd starting yelling one more.

"O my. I don't know. I guess we can send a final goodbye to anyone. Does anyone have a request?" No one couldn't decide.

"We want that kid to sing! The one that was about to burn!"

"Yea!"

"I can sing with you Marco if you want?"

"That's alright. I'll give the people what they want," I said giving Tom a smile before walking next to Eclipsa. She gave me a smile before walking back to the others. Now what song. Which Love sentence should I sing. Suddenly a song came to my head but the tune I couldn't remember. It sounded like a guitar.

"Hold on one second guys!" I walk up to Eclipsa. "Eclipsa, could I borrow that?"

"O, of course." She hands me her bone guitar. I tune it till it sounded like the tune in my head. Thank you Eclipsa for showing me how to play guitar. I pulled the mic up. I took a deep breath. I played the guitar and let the words form in my head came. I close my eyes relaxing to the tune.

"When the sun has set. And the night has come. We'll creep out the garden. And go have some fun. 'Cause all I wanna do. Is sneak around Mewni with you. And all I want to see. Is you sneaking around next to me." I felt relaxed and continued the song. "I don't care if it's wrong or right. I'd do anything for one more night. Dawn breaks, our night fades away. Someday we'll get to stay. We'll get to stay. No more sneaking around. One day we'll. Have our day. We'll have our day. Have our day. Have our day." I heard gasps. I open my eyes looking at the crowd. I was confused. I turned to Star seeing she was shook as well. "Why is everyone gasping?" Star walks up to me. She pulls out her mirror phone. The camera was on. I look seeing me. Wait... I drop the guitar and snatch her phone. That's me?! I bring my hand to my cheek.

"Why is everyone shock? It's not the first time Marco had those cheek marks."

"You knew Janna?!"

"Yea. When he used that spell thing, his cheeks glowed."

"We're going to talk about this later." I looked at my reflection. I was to shock of this.

"Marco.... How do you know that song?" I look up at Eclipsa.

"I don't know. It just came to me."

"That can't be possible. Eclipsa that song. The one's that know it is,"

"Our children. I know Globgor honey."

"Wait did I hear that right Eclipsa?" Moon walks up. Eclipsa and Globgor look at each other again then back at Moon.

"Yes. Me and Globgor had 2 children. Our youngest daughter Meteora who had club cheek marks. And our eldest son.... Marco who had bright crescent cheek marks." I froze... I look at the mirror again.

"How?! Marco isn't that old Eclipsa! He's from earth! You been frozen for hundreds of years"

"I don't know either. I didn't know my daughter was alive till I was informed of it. Marco. That song was a melody I sang to my children to help them sleep. It was a song me and Globgor made together when we snuck away from the castle."

"But the only child known was Meteora. There was nothing that said you had a child before."

"Our son was 4 when I left the castle with Globgor. Marco, our son was hidden and after my mother found us the first time. I decided for Marco to stay with Globgor with the monsters. I didn't think this Marco was the same Marco as my son. He didn't have a mole right were this Marco does. But Marco did look awfully similar to our Marco. And there was some similarity's and reactions Marco did just like our son. And Marco calling Globgor Papa once did shock me a bit and made me think a bit but kept those ideas aside during all this."

"They have the same name!" Tom pointed out.

"But....."

"Wait if Marco is really your son that means Marco is a..."

"Prince!" Everyone gasps. Prince?

"That means he's a Butterfly."

"What no. My parents are Rafael and Angie Diaz. I'm 15 years old," I slowly started walking back. "It's not true...."

"Marco sweeite-" Eclipsa walked toward me but I stepped back. I look at the hurt in her eyes, but I started running back to the Temple.

"Marco!" I ran all the way till I made it to my room. I slammed my door. I got out the clothes. I'm not a prince. I was born on earth. I was raised on earth! I pulled my hoodie on. I gripped my arms. Tears started brimming but I couldn't control it. It's a lie. I'm not a mewman. I'm Marco Diaz, the human. Not Marco Diaz.... Butterfly. Marco Butterfly..... My heard started hurting a lot.

"Marco open the door."

"No Star! Just please... leave me alone please? Just give me time." I heard her footsteps go away. I sat on my bed. Holding my knees to my chest. I feel sleepy. I laid down letting sleep take me.

I look around noticing I was in a room. I never been here. Is this a dream? Suddenly I hear a door slam shut. I turn seeing the little boy. It's little boy again. Wait... Wasn't that when my dream woke me up last time when Star went butterfly mode? The little boy slowly stepped back. I stood watching. The little boy turned his face. That's me. I bent down to his size. He doesn't see me. He had crescent moon cheek marks like me. He didn't have a mole. He does look a lot like me though.... The little guy looked around with his eyes till it landed on the tiny tent. He ran to hide. Then I heard banging on the door. I jumped. I actually felt chills.

"Let me in so I can gobble you up!" I actually ran into the little tent. It was actually big enough to fit me and the little guy. I hear the door open.

"O I wonder were he could have gone..." Wait that sounds like Globgor! Is this the time he ate Mewmans! Little me went and closed the opening of the tent.

"Ahhh... There you are!" Hands came and grabbed the little guy.

"Hey Stop Ah!" I crawled out looking at the two but was shock.

"Papa stop it," the little boy squealed trying to get out the grasp.

"Found you my little moonlight." Globgor sat down placing the kid on his lap.

"O good you found him." I turned seeing Eclipsa. She was holding baby Meteora.

"Ahhh My darkest star." They shared a kiss. "He sure is a runner. Just like his mother."

"They grow up so fast." The little guy frowned.

"O sweetie what's wrong?"

"I wish I was a monster like Papa."

"But you are half monster my little moonlight."

"Half doesn't show Papa. I can't grow big like you." They looked at each other frowning.

"Why do you want to be like me?"

"So, I can be strong and big like you and protect Mama and Meteora to!" Globgor sighed. Eclipsa placed a hand on her husband's shoulder.

"That's okay. It doesn't matter the size of a monster in the fight, rather than the size of the fight in the monster. And in your case my little one, Mewman. Yes I'm big and," Globgor shrunk. "small, but there are other monsters stronger than me but that doesn't stop me to fight for your mother, you or your little sister. I love you all and I will fight for your protection. So, it doesn't matter how big or small you are. As long as you passion or have a reason, you can do your best to do what you want."

"Okay Papa. But I still wish I can do what you can do."

"And that's okay. Just know will always be here to help." Globgor smiled. The little boy smiled and his cheek marks glowed bright yellow.

"O look at your little cheek marks. Aren't you adorable! Now then. How about we wash up for dinner? O I forgot to get Meteora's bottle from her room. I will see you two there." Eclipsa walked out.

"Okay!" Globgor picked up the little boy.

"You remind me so much of your mother and I'm happy to have someone to look like her and have her spirit of freedom. Your passion as well."

"Freedom! Freedom for monsters to! I wish Mewmans can see not all monster are bad Papa."

"I wish for that to. But for now let's start with this and hope one day Mewmans and Monsters can live in peace." The little boy nodded.

"Papa can we get my toy from my room?"

"Sure thing Marco." Globgor smiled. They walked out the room. I followed. They walked along the halls till they down another set of stairs. They made it to a door. I walk up. The doors started opening. I look back at the 2 seeing the boys cheeks were glowing. They walked in. Globgor put the boy down as he ran to his bed. He reached for the stuffed toy. It was a a stuff toy of a monster that had bat wings and had tentacle arms. I shoved my hands into my pocket.

"Now that we have that. Why don't we head to dinner."

"I'm happy uncle Jushtin got me this. It's really cool. I lost the hat though from the castle."

"That's okay. I'm sure your mother can ask him to make another hat for him."

"Yay!" They started walking out but I notice a picture framed. I looked at it and was shock.

I opened my eyes breathing hard. What? No! That's it! I jumped off the bed and opened my door. I walked across Stars room.

"Marco are you okay?" I kept walking. I need answers now. I have to look at that picture again. I kept walking till I found the hall. Man! Wait it started from Meteora's room! I walk to her room. I was passing the dinning hall.

"I don't know what to think Moon. Wait Marco?" I kept walking. I finally made it to her room. I turned seeing Eclipsa, Globgor, Tom, Star, Janna, and Star's parents. I walked passed them and walked the path they walked. I kept walking. I kept walking till I turn where the stairs were supposed to be at. A wall is here. This is not stopping me. I need to know if it's real! I brought my fist up and punched the wall hard as I can. A hole was made. I walked down the stairs. I kept walking till I saw the door. I closed my eyes feeling my cheeks. The doors opened. I walked in. It was like my dream.... I walk in. A bed was there, some toys on the side. Even some books to. I looked on the desk. What I needed to see. I grabbed the framed photo. It was them. I was a kid. The dreams I had made sense. Starting from Heinous to Globgor..... Globgor was the missing piece. "Moonlight..." I choked. "That's what you called him right?"

"Marco-"

"I don't know if this is me. Maybe it really is.... All I know is that I'm human.... I was born from my parents that are from earth... I'm sorry but I don't think I'm your Marco. My parents have pictures from when I was a baby.... You lost your kids when your Marco was 4. Well, she was 1 so I guess 5?"

"But Marco, you said it yourself. You had weird dreams for a while. Is this what you been dreaming." I glared at Tom.

"What are you talking about."

"Marco had dreams and he wouldn't go into detail but it been going on since the booth. No before that."

"Is that why he looks so lost?" Eclipsa asks.

"What do you mean?" I barked. I didn't mean to. I bit my lip.

"Like.... How do I say this? Like you lost something and you're trying to find it. And maybe you have."

"I didn't. I'm sorry but I can't.... be..... I'm Marco Diaz. I was born and raised from Earth. This isn't possible that I'm your son from hundreds of years ago."

"Impossible can be possible."

"Marco have you ever had mixed feelings of this." I look at her. I mean... I do. When Globgor was trapped..... When Monsters were targeted..... This is too much. There's so much I don't have answers to.

"I have to pack...."

"Marco sw-"

"I need to pack. Can we forget this? I'm not your Marco from when you also had Meteora. Goodnight." I passed them and walked back to my room. I'm not their child. I'm 15ish years old not over 300. I need sleep.  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.6K 483 31
Star and Marco. Best friends. Promised to always stay together no matter what. But Marco gets a girlfriend and he's slowly breaking that promise. Mar...
246K 6.9K 26
So Tom and Marco are the best of friends now! Who would've thought they'd get along so well! Tom has a family dinner coming up and his parents are de...
82K 1.4K 33
Star butterfly is known as the cute , strong princess from another dimension ... Marco Diaz is known as a cute , safe kid from earth ... What happe...
11.2K 254 23
Star and Marco are back and better than ever, in their long lasting relationship... Marco and Star are now 20 and soon, Star will have to take over M...